BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

The defense will now state its case.

The defendant, Pupwa21, has been accused of the premeditated murder and attempted murder of Toa Lhikevikk and the unknown Medic. The 2 pieces of evidence against my client that have been presented are as follows:

A flamethrower, found at the scene of the first crime, which is said to have had the defendant's fingerprints "all over it". Further tests upon the flamethrower have shown a stunning lack of fingerprints, and as such, we must throw throw out the first report entirely, for it surely cannot be trusted.

A bloody axe found at the scene of the second crime. An unknown source has stated that it's "Just sooo [the defendant]'s style." While I am unfamiliar with the defendant's supposed style, I can state with the utmost certainty that the defendant, at the time of the crime...

Did NOT own an axe! As evidence to support my claim, I present this!

takethat.gif

This is a police report, filed on the day of the murder. Apparently, on that night, an axe was stolen from the home of a Mr. Pupwa. Would the prosecution care to explain how the defendant would go about killing a man... with an axe that was stolen from him!?

In addition, a certain witness by the name of Baltarc claims to have seen my client fleeing the scene of the second crime, holding a bloody axe.

Impossible! If the killer was fleeing with the axe, where did the axe found at the scene come from!?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Phoenix%20Wright%20~%20Cornered.mp3

The defense requests further testimony from the witness. Tell us, Baltarc, what did you really see on the night of the crime?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Phoenix%20Wright%20~%20Tell%20the%20Truth.mp3

Edit: ERRRR, Ehks is being voted for Sniper.

Whoops.

Gimme a minute here.

Edit #2: Fixed. =P

- :burnmad:

Screen_Shot_2014_04_01_at_2_58_45_PM.png

There was no such police report given. There is no detective to give a police report. In fact...there is no police department at all. Forged evidence is not appreciated in a court of law.

As for the lack of fingerprints...we might say that that is, in and of itself, a fingerprint. Considering that Pupwa is a pony, we would expect no fingerprints left behind on any sort of weapon. Whereas, if it was a real person...there should have been evidence of either wiping away fingerprints or some fingerprints left behind.

And for the stolen axe...the police report merely indicates that Mr. Pupwa claims an axe was stolen from him. A rather convenient excuse when that same axe then shows up to commit murder later on. Out of curiosity...how many death row inmates do you know of that have been released simply because they proclaim their innocence?

As for the discrepancy between axes at the scene...that is quite simple. The murder took place using multiple axes, which I might add, would perfectly "fit Pupwa's style." Also intriguing is that this axe is a murder weapon, which you claimed there were no fingerprints on. The murderer at the crime scene would not have had time to wipe prints, so, seeing as one axe was left at the crime scene, the only conclusion we can draw is that Pupwa is the murderer.

hqdefault.jpg

-Blimon Sackquill

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Hey all

Remember when we lynched Tyler in 12, and then we were all sad

Yeah

That sucked a lot

there are fluids leaking from my eyes that may be tears rn

but more likely than not they're just old corroded eyeballs so

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The defense will now state its case.

The defendant, Pupwa21, has been accused of the premeditated murder and attempted murder of Toa Lhikevikk and the unknown Medic. The 2 pieces of evidence against my client that have been presented are as follows:

A flamethrower, found at the scene of the first crime, which is said to have had the defendant's fingerprints "all over it". Further tests upon the flamethrower have shown a stunning lack of fingerprints, and as such, we must throw throw out the first report entirely, for it surely cannot be trusted.

A bloody axe found at the scene of the second crime. An unknown source has stated that it's "Just sooo [the defendant]'s style." While I am unfamiliar with the defendant's supposed style, I can state with the utmost certainty that the defendant, at the time of the crime...

Did NOT own an axe! As evidence to support my claim, I present this!

takethat.gif

This is a police report, filed on the day of the murder. Apparently, on that night, an axe was stolen from the home of a Mr. Pupwa. Would the prosecution care to explain how the defendant would go about killing a man... with an axe that was stolen from him!?

In addition, a certain witness by the name of Baltarc claims to have seen my client fleeing the scene of the second crime, holding a bloody axe.

Impossible! If the killer was fleeing with the axe, where did the axe found at the scene come from!?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Phoenix%20Wright%20~%20Cornered.mp3

The defense requests further testimony from the witness. Tell us, Baltarc, what did you really see on the night of the crime?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Phoenix%20Wright%20~%20Tell%20the%20Truth.mp3

Edit: ERRRR, Ehks is being voted for Sniper.

Whoops.

Gimme a minute here.

Edit #2: Fixed. =P

- :burnmad:

There was no such police report given. There is no detective to give a police report. In fact...there is no police department at all. Forged evidence is not appreciated in a court of law.

As for the lack of fingerprints...we might say that that is, in and of itself, a fingerprint. Considering that Pupwa is a pony, we would expect no fingerprints left behind on any sort of weapon. Whereas, if it was a real person...there should have been evidence of either wiping away fingerprints or some fingerprints left behind.

And for the stolen axe...the police report merely indicates that Mr. Pupwa claims an axe was stolen from him. A rather convenient excuse when that same axe then shows up to commit murder later on. Out of curiosity...how many death row inmates do you know of that have been released simply because they proclaim their innocence?

As for the discrepancy between axes at the scene...that is quite simple. The murder took place using multiple axes, which I might add, would perfectly "fit Pupwa's style." Also intriguing is that this axe is a murder weapon, which you claimed there were no fingerprints on. The murderer at the crime scene would not have had time to wipe prints, so, seeing as one axe was left at the crime scene, the only conclusion we can draw is that Pupwa is the murderer.

hqdefault.jpg

-Blimon Sackquill

OBJECTION!

Since I am a pony, first of all, HOW can I pick up A flamethrower and an Axe and second of all, since I can't hold a pencil, pen, or anything that I can use to write, how could've i have filed the Police Report?

This means that I've been Impersonated!

takethat.gif

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OBJECTION!

Since I am a pony, first of all, HOW can I pick up A flamethrower and an Axe and second of all, since I can't hold a pencil, pen, or anything that I can use to write, how could've i have filed the Police Report?

This means that I've been Impersonated!

takethat.gif

Hmm. Well...

Then that leaves us only one option.

The flamethrower was NOT the murder weapon!

Clearly, the culprit did not use a flamethrower, since there were no fingerprints discovered on the flamethrower at the scene of the crime. And, since a pony cannot hold a flamethrower, this means that usage of the flamethrower is out of the question.

Therefore, the culprit must have had another way of incinerating the victim...and since everyone in this game besides the accused is a Matoran, and therefore has no access to fire...there is only one person it could possibly be.

Yes, the accused, and the accused only!

As for the axe...that is easier explained by showing rather than telling. To that end...here is the evidence that proves it is more than possible for a pony to wield an axe.

takethat.gif

And, lastly, the forged evidence report, which I will concede was not written by the defendant. At this point, we still don't know who filed it, although there is a fair amount of suspicion to be placed on the defendant's lawyer, the one who originally submitted this "evidence." But, regardless, whether it was the lawyer or the defendant who was behind the forged autopsy report, the accused is still unquestionably guilty of the crimes he stands accused of. There can be no other verdict...but guilty for Mr. Pupwa!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

OBJECTION!

This means that I've been Impersonated!takethat.gif

Hmm. Well...

Then that leaves us only one option.

The flamethrower was NOT the murder weapon!

Clearly, the culprit did not use a flamethrower, since there were no fingerprints discovered on the flamethrower at the scene of the crime. And, since a pony cannot hold a flamethrower, this means that usage of the flamethrower is out of the question.

Therefore, the culprit must have had another way of incinerating the victim...and since everyone in this game besides the accused is a Matoran, and therefore has no access to fire...there is only one person it could possibly be.

Yes, the accused, and the accused only!

As for the axe...that is easier explained by showing rather than telling. To that end...here is the evidence that proves it is more than possible for a pony to wield an axe.

takethat.gif

And, lastly, the forged evidence report, which I will concede was not written by the defendant. At this point, we still don't know who filed it, although there is a fair amount of suspicion to be placed on the defendant's lawyer, the one who originally submitted this "evidence." But, regardless, whether it was the lawyer or the defendant who was behind the forged autopsy report, the accused is still unquestionably guilty of the crimes he stands accused of. There can be no other verdict...but guilty for Mr. Pupwa!

-MT

OBJECTION!

While yes ponies can be flame colored, THAT DOES NOT PROVIDE FIRE POWERS! No pony can conjure up fire from nothing

Also since the subject in evidence #2, Pinkamena Diane Pie , has been known for possessing "otherworldly" Ablities, such as Conjuring up items from nowhere, it seems plausible that item malipulation is one of them.

takethat.gif

Also, as a side remark, please google up "Pupwa the pony" and go to Images.

Edited by Pupwa21

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

OK, um, apologies if I missed something, but I really don't feel like reading 3 pages of posts, and a lot of it doesn't have much to do with the topic, so...

*Ahem*

Assuming we're still on round one and looking for the Pyro and the Sniper, I vote Pupwa for sniper and, oh, say...ShadowVezon for Pyro.

2xu8Ptu.png

objection.gif

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Phoenix%20Wright%20~%20Objection.mp3

Firstly, the defense requests that the defendant refrain from making outbursts in court. Unless, of course, he would like to take his defense into his own hands...?

objection.gif

The prosecution must have just gotten up to have forgotten that there is, in fact, a police department. While the Mafia may have murdered all of their detectives, the police department itself is still in (a sorry excuse for) existence. In addition, the defense would like to remind the prosecution that a police report is not necessarily filed by a detective, but by any officer.

objection.gif

It is a well-known fact that the Pyro wears gloves, as can be seen here, here or here. Regardless of their status of being or not being a pony (regarding which, the defense would like to remind the prosecution that prejudice is not welcome in the courtroom), the main reason the guilty party left no fingerprints was because their fingers never came into direct contact with the axe!

objection.gif

The prosecution claims that two axes would "fit the defendant's style." The defense disagrees. Unless the prosecution has some proof that this fits the defendant's supposed "stlye", the defense requests that the prosecution refrain from making statements of personal opinion, which have no bearing on the case. Well, Mr. Sackquill? Do you have proof?

|(You bet I do!)|

|(Aaaaahhh... No.)|

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Come on, guys. Don't take this from me. I've been unable to play Mafia for months (hosted Nightwatch, died round one in 12), I finally get into another game, and you're going to kill me first round?

Actually I don't know why I'm mentioning this. If anything it'll make people want me dead more.

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oookay, I got wall of text'd. Now to sift out the votes...

Sniper
Chro - 5
Ehks - 5
MT - 2
SV - 1
Manducus - 1
Cupcake Seal - 1
Taka Nuvia - 1
Pupwa - 1
Pyro
Pupwa - 8
TBK - 2
MT - 1
Baltarc - 1

Pulse - 1

SV - 1

Let me know if anything is wrong here.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

As a sign of good will, I'll change my vote from Ehks to someone else (probably MT since he has the most votes), assuming people are willing to not hang me in return.

Well, forget this then.

Switching my vote from Cupcake Seal to Chro.

Sorry Burnmad. The truth will have to wait until I am no longer in danger of dying.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I vote MT because I need time to read this. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )