BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

So who's left to PM?

(Pupwa read my post before this backwards. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

So who are we waiting on?

I say detective somehow. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

It's almost been a week. :3

Nice new name though JiMing.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

So about the scene, can we just say that no one did anything?

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Yay I made JiMing give us something to wait for with a specific time! :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Night 2: A Step in the Right Direction (Kinda)

The Sniper waited in the household of the matoran who was (un)lucky enough to be possessed by him this night. I have no idea who to kill. thought the Sniper. The last attempt failed, so maybe I will wait for the flaming masochist to finish. he resolved.

"HI!" the Pyro shouted as if reacting to the Sniper's thoughts. "I HAVE RETURN! ALL YOUR CORPSE ARE BELONG TO ME! WHEEEEEE!" Babbling incoherently as he chopped down a door, the cherry flavored Toa of Fire came across Shadow Flaredrick, the Matoran leaping out of bed. "So... It's my time." he muttered, holding his head up. "Okay, get this over with. If I'm heading to Karzahni I won't be going screaming." The Pyro's grin grew further, as he hefted his sword. "Suit yourself!" he said, as Flaredrick's head rolled to the floor.

Shadow Flaredrick, Matoran, Killed.

The Spy sat in a corner, chewing on a stem. Never thought I'd play again. he thought. Especially with the Sniper again. He certainly added another dimension to my life.... he mused nostalgically. And yet he tried to murder me. Again now. Hm.... the Spy thought as he mimicked the action of handling his knife, which he sorely missed, having discarded it when he triumphed over the Sniper. Just then, his door broke down, and his eyes widened upon seeing the Pyro. He leaped up, and stared directly at the Pyro, who narrowed his eyes and turned his head. "Huh.... You seem different from the rest. Oh well." he resolved with a shrug, charging at the Spy with his blade. With catlike agility, the Spy rolled between the Pyro's legs and swept his legs down. "You would be right." the Spy muttered, making a break for the door. The Pyro got up in a flash and threw a fireball at the Spy, who leaped to the side and rolled. "No fair! You're not letting me kill you!" the Pyro whined, continuously hurling fireballs at him. This continued for a short while until the Spy finally had his foot clipped, falling down in pain. "Finally!" the Pyro sighed, as he stood over the Spy. "Bye bye!" he sung, firing a stream of flames at Chro.

Chro, Spy, Killed.

No. thought the Sniper. He heard the Spy's scream and knew his nemesis had been killed. My rival... That pyromaniac will pay. the Sniper thought, seeing the Pyro exit Chro's house and transforming back into a Matoran. The Sniper hefted his gun, and fired.

Voltex, Pyro, Killed.

The Sniper glared hatefully at Voltex's fallen body, going back into the house for the night.

------------------------------------------

Voting lasts 48 hours, begin.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

WE TECHNICALLY BROKE THE CURSE OF THE PYRO!

I vote Pulse because I need time to get to school and he came to mind. :P

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Ouch.

Chro is really unlucky in these Mafia games as of recently, isn't he?

If I have good luck with getting an interesting role (which is frequent), I have bad luck with killing the wrong people and dying.

If I end up as a normal villager, I either have similarly bad luck or (ironically, since I can't do anything) survive the entire game.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I have only had a role in 3 games, I believe, and I have been given one at the start even less.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The Curse is still being broken, and we should probably have a few more NotPyro roles before we go around dooming people to early deaths by making them the Pyro. =P

Anyway, I will post my client's defense shortly.

- :burnmad: