BIONICLE Mafia: Requiem of the Dead

JiMing

MT, I don't believe you to be guilty; I believe you to have been the easiest person to hang to save myself and Ehks. ;)

You seem to be missing the point of the game...unless you're guilty and are trying to save your own skin...

Logic, I don't have.

Or it's you missing the point. The secondary objective of Mafia is getting the bad guys - above all, CYA.

-Tyler

Yep, I probably am. This is my first time playing a BZP Mafia game.

2xu8Ptu.png

Well, MT...

It seems you at least won the case against Pupwa. =P

- :burnmad:

Yeah, but on the flip side, I'm now going to hang with a pony.

Truly, there is no greater shame.

-MT

Oh, but there is.

5bb.gif

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Clearly, the silence is a message from God letting you all know that I am not the one meant to be killed.

This is your second chance to change your vote to the true evil one, Chro.

-MT

I would

But I already changed mah vote. :c

sig8.png

What a happy ending. Everybody that I believe is innocent lives.

Except the guy we're lynching of course.

I do, however, support condemning Pupwa next round. Evidence: his gifs appear to be haunted.

• Upvote 1

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

And I did absolutely nothing for Pupwa whatsoever.

phoenix_despairing.gif

Well...I guess that picture I put on here of Blackquill earlier was really quite appropriate.

Death row prosecutor and all.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/089f371811aff6e9a6ea348e9cfa3bb9/tumblr_myyr10A8WS1sl47ggo1_500.gif

-Lemon Sackcloth

Edit: Please link to images over 500 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

XPufEB3.png?1

Sorry. A combination of events like finals and wisdom teeth removal (also plain laziness) have delayed this scene far too long. But it is here!

Day One: One Mistake After The Other

In the morning, the villagers woke up to find Unit's and Lhikevikk's bodies. Thankfully, the Pyro chose the Medic who protected himself, meaning only two lives were lost. Unfortunately for them, that meant the Pyro knew who the Medic was. As the villagers murmured, the illustrious JiMing teleported into the crowd. "Yes, Unit and Lhikevikk, are dead, in case you were wondering. But don't worry! You will be able to enact vengeance on their killers, through democracy!" he shouted. "Of course... If you choose wrong... Well, you know what happens." JiMing's gaze shifted to the bodies, then back to the villagers. "However, I will not open the ballots until these bodies are cleaned up. I can't do everything around here, you know." JiMing muttered while disappearing. The villagers stood for a while, until they picked up the bodies and buried them at last.

----------------

"Oookay then, the votes are in!" the mysterious Matoran informed. "And these are the ones selected to die!" with a wave of his staff/rod, Zehvor and Pupwa appeared in front of the gallows. "Hello! And welcome to die, my friends." JiMing said in a nonchalant tone. "For the Sniper...." JiMing looked over at Zehvor. You have been accused of being the host of the Sniper's spirit. As such, you will be executed shortly, so-"

"Silence!" Zehvor shouted, finger pointed at the mysterious Matoran. "If I am to die, I could do without the jabbering." he muttered, cocking his head in the direction of the noose. "So I suggest the lot of you get on with my execution already."

"Hrm, normally people aren't so accepting of death." noted JiMing. "But who cares! Bring him up!" with a wave of his power-granting rodstaff, two Matoran were brought up, one who led Zehvor to the gallows, and another one who prepared the noose. When his neck was slipped over the noose, Zehvor gave a smirk to the audience. "At least I still succeeded in my goal." he chuckled, looking at Pupwa, who was next in line to die. "Farewell." Zhevor said, as the floor was pulled from underneath him.

MT Zehvor, Matoran, Lynched.

"Well then, that probably makes you feel worse." said JiMing. "But it's not really your fault," he started in a reassuring tone. "I gave you no evidence whatsover on who the killer could be, so this was really a shot in the dark. Then again, the fact still stands that you all condemned an innocent to death." he concluded darkly. "Let's see if you chose right this time, shall we?" he said, as Pupwa was brought up next to be executed. "Well then, any last words?" JiMing asked.

"FOOLISH FOOLS! YOU FOOLS HAVE MADE A FOOLHARDY DECISION THAT YOU WILL REGRET LIKE THE FOOLS YOU ARE!" Pupwa screamed loudly, "OUR PONY SAVIORS, FROM THE MYSTICAL LAND OF EQUESTRIA WERE TO ARRIVE AND LIBERATE US FROM THIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE! I, THEIR MESSENGER HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS FROM THE START! BUT NOW I AM TO BE DEADIFIED, AND THEY ARE ANGRY! NOW WHEN THEY COME, THEY WILL BRING NOT JOY, BUT FLAMING BANANA PEELS OF DOOM! YES, THEY WILL CAUSE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO RAIN LIKE CANDY SNOW! THE CANDY SNOW OF YOUR BLOOD!"

"To be perfectly honest, I don't know a word he's saying, and neither do the rest of you." groaned JiMing. "Please kill him already." While Pupwa continued to rant, the floor pulled from underneath him and he was quickly cut off, silenced forever.

Pupwa, Matoran, Lynched.

"Well then, he was also innocent." JiMing informed the crowd. "However, I don't think you'll miss this one." he said, causing the body of Pupwa to fold out of reality. "Eugh, at least that's done with. Still not cleaning up the other one." he said, looking to the body of Zhevor. "Anyways, I'll see you next morning!" and with a flash, he was gone.

Hah. The chances of those brainless buffoons catching me are as much as them surviving my bullets. chuckled the Sniper. Quietly, he exited the body of Kaiser Manducus, leaving the Matoran with no memory of his actions. Then he disappeared into the shadows, waiting for night to fall once more.

----------------

Ya done goofed. Night scene will arrive soon.

Edited by JiMing

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

"FOOLISH FOOLS! YOU FOOLS HAVE MADE A FOOLHARDY DECISION THAT YOU WILL REGRET LIKE THE FOOLS YOU ARE!"

Pupwa was channeling Franziska von Karma, apparently, because we didn't have enough Ace Attorney in here already. =P

Next Sniper may PM me, if he so desires.

Also, Chro... that is clearly the point. =P

"FOOLISH FOOLS! YOU FOOLS HAVE MADE A FOOLHARDY DECISION THAT YOU WILL REGRET LIKE THE FOOLS YOU ARE!"

Pupwa was channeling Franziska von Karma, apparently, because we didn't have enough Ace Attorney in here already. =P

Next Sniper may PM me, if he so desires.

Also, Chro... that is clearly the point. =P

PANDERING TO THE FANS

that is what it was.

EDIT: And anything else would've been a line of "##############################################"

Edited by JiMing
  • Upvote 1

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Is that text that no sense?!

"FOOLISH FOOLS! YOU FOOLS HAVE MADE A FOOLHARDY DECISION THAT YOU WILL REGRET LIKE THE FOOLS YOU ARE!" Pupwa screamed loudly, "OUR PONY SAVIORS, FROM THE MYSTICAL LAND OF EQUESTRIA WERE TO ARRIVE AND LIBERATE US FROM THIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE! I, THEIR MESSENGER HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS FROM THE START! BUT NOW I AM TO BE DEADIFIED, AND THEY ARE ANGRY! NOW WHEN THEY COME, THEY WILL BRING NOT JOY, BUT FLAMING BANANA PEELS OF DOOM! YES, THEY WILL CAUSE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO RAIN LIKE CANDY SNOW! THE CANDY SNOW OF YOUR BLOOD!"

YES IT IS! TIME TO MAKE SENSE OF IT!

"FOOLISH FOOLS! YOU FOOLS HAVE MADE A FOOLHARDY DECISION THAT YOU WILL REGRET LIKE THE FOOLS YOU ARE!" Pupwa screamed loudly,"

Reminds me of how I felt when Lauren Faust left.

OUR PONY SAVIORS, FROM THE MYSTICAL LAND OF EQUESTRIA WERE TO ARRIVE AND LIBERATE US FROM THIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE! I, THEIR MESSENGER HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS FROM THE START! BUT NOW I AM TO BE DEADIFIED, AND THEY ARE ANGRY! NOW WHEN THEY COME, THEY WILL BRING NOT JOY,"

/MLP/ (or atleast part of it) to equestria girls in a nutshell.

BUT FLAMING BANANA PEELS OF DOOM! YES, THEY WILL CAUSE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO RAIN LIKE CANDY SNOW! THE CANDY SNOW OF YOUR BLOOD!"

Banana peels = Asteroids. (Fun fact, Celestia eats bananas, I think.)

Candy snow = Hail. Dirty hail.

Candy snow of your blood = Plasma, blood plasma. Manly colorless. Hemoglobin makes it red but plasma makes it liquid.

While we are talking about weather, Pegasi can move clouds and therfore can control the the weather.

Did it make sense? It did to me.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Is that text that no sense?!

YES IT IS! TIME TO MAKE SENSE OF IT!

"FOOLISH FOOLS! YOU FOOLS HAVE MADE A FOOLHARDY DECISION THAT YOU WILL REGRET LIKE THE FOOLS YOU ARE!" Pupwa screamed loudly,"

Reminds me of how I felt when Lauren Faust left.

OUR PONY SAVIORS, FROM THE MYSTICAL LAND OF EQUESTRIA WERE TO ARRIVE AND LIBERATE US FROM THIS MISERABLE EXISTENCE! I, THEIR MESSENGER HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU THIS FROM THE START! BUT NOW I AM TO BE DEADIFIED, AND THEY ARE ANGRY! NOW WHEN THEY COME, THEY WILL BRING NOT JOY,"

/MLP/ (or atleast part of it) to equestria girls in a nutshell.

BUT FLAMING BANANA PEELS OF DOOM! YES, THEY WILL CAUSE THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE TO RAIN LIKE CANDY SNOW! THE CANDY SNOW OF YOUR BLOOD!"

Banana peels = Asteroids. (Fun fact, Celestia eats bananas, I think.)

Candy snow = Hail. Dirty hail.

Candy snow of your blood = Plasma, blood plasma. Manly colorless. Hemoglobin makes it red but plasma makes it liquid.

While we are talking about weather, Pegasi can move clouds and therfore can control the the weather.

Did it make sense? It did to me.

pupwa

how do you make sense out of the nonsense.

• Upvote 1

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

It's like he reverse engineers the gibberish into English

Everyone can be a one-way translator (English to nonsense) but only Pupwa is a two-way translator

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

It's like he reverse engineers the gibberish into English

Everyone can be a one-way translator (English to nonsense) but only Pupwa is a two-way translator

P: .tnereffid dreah ev'I

Yes I did that. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

GU.PNG

-Death to the Ponies

How does it feel that I pushed the blame on you?

It was less you and more of Chro and Ecks simultaneously railroading me in order to save themselves.

But, regardless, it doesn't feel like much. If you were legitimately the sniper, then well played. If you were not, then vote better next time.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1