BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Well it's still unlikely that it's me since because it isn't me. I could show you a list of all of my PM's if you want. You won't find anything useful in there besides from old roles. And you all know what happens when you suspect me the first time and then lynch me the second time.

Edited by Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Lang-Zi says: Circular logic is useless because it's circular.

As for your PMs, it would hardly be anything you could call proof, even if you could take a screenshot of your inbox, which the rules of the game say you can't.

- :burnmad:

Kaiser never really was appreciative of the DH anyway.

When he was one, he was confident we'd lose. He wasn't really too enthusiastic about being a DH. He was very defeatist. He might even be relieved he's no longer a DH, if he actually is no longer a DH.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Kaiser never really was appreciative of the DH anyway.

When he was one, he was confident we'd lose. He wasn't really too enthusiastic about being a DH. He was very defeatist. He might even be relieved he's no longer a DH, if he actually is no longer a DH.

I am. My chances of being killed or lynched has lowered.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Your chances of being killed went from 0, as part of the group that does the killing, to the current 1/15 (18 players left minus 2 DH & 1 MoI), and your chances of being lynched remained pretty much the same.

Well it's still unlikely that it's me since because it isn't me.

help how does grammar

Also, Cupcake Seal did give X a name, which is why we were bolding Shadowhawk's name. I was hoping he'd bite first, but he hasn't, so yeah. =P

Now personally, I don't like suspecting people with minimal reason to do so, but I'm pretty sure Ehks said that Swimmingbeard didn't give him a name because we didn't prevent his lynching...

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

He edited in, hoping X wouldn't notice and would leave it in the message text he copied into the topic, because he clearly has no respect for the sanctity of the game or the rules, but that's aside from the point.

Well it's still unlikely that it's me since because it isn't me.

help how does grammar

Also, Cupcake Seal did give X a name, which is why we were bolding Shadowhawk's name. I was hoping he'd bite first, but he hasn't, so yeah. =P

Now personally, I don't like suspecting people with minimal reason to do so, but I'm pretty sure Ehks said that Swimmingbeard didn't give him a name because we didn't prevent his lynching...

Actually...Seal I didn't quote the entire post, only because of the fact that it might cause a reshuffling of the roles.

First time I looked at the PM, it wasn't there. But later, either I wasn't paying attention or just noticed, the PM was rather...long. I highlighted it to quote, and saw a name in white.

I am willing to provide a screenshot to those who ask (OUTSIDE OF THE TOPIC), though I'm not sure if that's even viable evidence.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I'm beginning to think ANOTHER new mafia would be a good idea. :P

-The Shadowy One

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

He edited in, hoping X wouldn't notice and would leave it in the message text he copied into the topic, because he clearly has no respect for the sanctity of the game or the rules, but that's aside from the point.

Basically, so long as you're alive, you can do whatever you wish.

-MT

It was edited before my death, therefore, technically legal.

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Well then. You shall all see if Shadowhawk truly is guilty when his time comes.

Fortunately, it is only one name. Shadowhawk... something about him always seemed evil to me, maybe it was the 'shadow' of the Shadowhawk, the necromancy, or that he managed to almost successfully win VIII as an insane killer.

Probably all three. I think you should lynch him.

iBrow, the agreement I recall from the beginning of the topic said that killing each other would be cheating, and that the goal was for each to get the other hanged.

I, also, want the Mafia roles reassigned, if only because I never get flipping Mafia.

iBrow, the agreement I recall from the beginning of the topic said that killing each other would be cheating, and that the goal was for each to get the other hanged.

I, also, want the Mafia roles reassigned, if only because I never get flipping Mafia.

Can do.

Roles have been redistributed. Burnmad is now the only Mafian. The rest of you are villagers.

Good luck everyone.

-MT

(notrlytho)

• Upvote 1

XPufEB3.png?1

Believe what you like. I will not endorse or aid the lynching of Shadowhawk during this game regardless.

It's not really believing when that's exactly what you said. =P

Slot 21; element of Stone.

We must each try and lynch the other now

If either of us kills the other at night it should be considered cheating

And if someone else kills either of us at night it should be considered extremely bad taste

ok notrly nobody is going to buy it

someday i will have my ultimate showdown with you

But okay.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

You should lynch both Shadowhawk and iBrow.

They could both be hunters. Though one such as iBrow is not to be messed with. Dead or alive, he's a problem. Kill him, you give him power and a round or so later you find yourself and the rest of the Mafia being lynched/village destroyed as a result of legendary 'iBrow's Vengeance'; let him live, he continues gathering power and becomes almost invulnerable.

They could both be hunters. Though one such as iBrow is not to be messed with. Dead or alive, he's a problem. Kill him, you give him power and a round or so later you find yourself and the rest of the Mafia being lynched/village destroyed as a result of legendary 'iBrow's Vengeance'; let him live, he continues gathering power and becomes almost invulnerable.

It is literally impossible to become invulnerable in a mafia game (except those cheap games where the medic can protect themselves forever).

Considering that there are no Detectives, there aren't really any ways I can be gaining power (as far as I am aware, at any rate), and I have already expressed my desire to win this/lose this the old-fashioned way, so I can't "gather power" by looking for info from other players either.

As for the vengeance part - I have nothing to add. :)

The man the myth the legend

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

(except those cheap games where the medic can protect themselves forever).

:lookaround:

I'll get you eventually

Probably not though, such alliances

Although I'm sure that much grammar mistakes will soon give you reason to break said alliances

wow

(except those cheap games where the medic can protect themselves forever).

:lookaround:

I'll get you eventually

Probably not though, such alliances

Although I'm sure that much grammar mistakes will soon give you reason to break said alliances

wow

I will eat your limbs.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I am really curious if I am actually dead in space or not..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I am really curious if I am actually dead in space or not..

Ask, and you shall have your answer.

-MT

Not exactly! For all we know I could have been on a space walk during that time when the ship came back to earth.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just going to say, I will NOT be able to vote, due to being grounded for the week. Please don't kill me while I'm away, it's bad sport.

And I will hunt you down if you do.

You heard it hear, vote Ringabel.

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.