BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

Wait, Tyler just provided some evidence for his own innocence and you switched your vote to him?

Switching vote from Tyler to Canis

Tyler: 6

Canis: 6
Pulse: 4
iBrow: 2
Dapper: 2

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wait, Tyler just provided some evidence for his own innocence and you switched your vote to him?

notsofast.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Shi-Long%20Lang%20~%20Speak%20up%2C%20Pup!.mp3

A claim that he investigated someone who just happened to be a Mafioso is no evidence.

Burn-Mad Lang will save his vote switch for now, but heavily suspects both Tyler and everyone voting for him, especially Cupcake Seal.

- :burnmad:

notsofast.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Shi-Long%20Lang%20~%20Speak%20up%2C%20Pup!.mp3

A claim that he investigated someone who just happened to be a Mafioso is no evidence.

Burn-Mad Lang will save his vote switch for now, but heavily suspects both Tyler and everyone voting for him, especially Cupcake Seal.

...so you heavily suspect Tyler, and everyone else who suspects him?

Does that mean you suspect yourself?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

...so you heavily suspect Tyler, and everyone else who suspects him?

-MT

notsofast.png

Lang-Zi says: Because we have twice as many ears as mouths, one should... err... read, twice before they speak.

...Yeah.

I clearly said I suspect everyone voting Tyler, not suspecting.

But, for the record, I do suspect myself. Everyone should. You can't trust anyone, even yourself.

notsofast.png

You'll find out for yourself at the end of the voting period.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

notsofast.png

You'll find out for yourself at the end of the voting period.

-Tyler

DOOOONNNN'T STOP BEEELLLIIIEEEEVVVIIINNN'

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

==VOTE COUNT==

Canis: 7

Tyler: 6

Pulse: 3

Vote Changes Used: Kaiser (2), Pulse (2), iBrow(2), Chro (1), Ehks (1), Burnmad (1), Mesonak (1), Eljay (1), Cupcake Seal (1), Jag (1)

I'm also going to laugh a bit if this one mistake is what keeps Burnmad from getting his beloved double hang.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

I clearly said I suspect everyone voting Tyler, not suspecting.

Burn-Mad Lang switches from Pulse to Tyler.

huh

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

You know, I normally don't get worked up about this, but seeing as this is the second game in a row where Burnmad and Shadowhawk have had me lynched when i'm trying to lend a hand, just for the sake of some moronic double hang that hurts the village more than it helps anyone

Fine.

You guys are both on my list.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

:o

Drama n' intrigue.

Canis: 8

Tyler: 7

Vote Changes Used: Kaiser (2), Pulse (2), iBrow(2), Chro (2), Ehks (1), Burnmad (1), Mesonak (1), Eljay (1), Cupcake Seal (1), Jag (1), Tyler (1)

2:30 remaining!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm doubtful it's Dapper, because he's an obvious choice for the MoI to stick in, and if he were Mafia, I don't think they would risk sending him, whether they expected the Village to think he was stuck in by the MoI or not.

==VOTE COUNT==

Canis: 10

Tyler: 7

Dapper: 1

Vote Changes Used: Kaiser (2), Pulse (2), iBrow(2), Chro (2), Ehks (1), Burnmad (1), Mesonak (1), Eljay (1), Cupcake Seal (1), Jag (1), Tyler (1), Lhik (1)

45 minutes left. Is there any hope for Canis...or will this dog not live to have his day?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

All it would take...is one switch from Canis to Tyler...

==VOTE COUNT==

Canis: 10

Tyler: 8

Dapper: 0

Vote Changes Used: Kaiser (2), Pulse (2), iBrow(2), Chro (2), Burnmad (2), Ehks (1), Mesonak (1), Eljay (1), Cupcake Seal (1), Jag (1), Tyler (1), Lhik (1)

-MT

EDIT: Hype music for the last twenty minutes.

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Okay fine

Against my better judgment

I switch my vote from iBrow...

...to Tyler.

#ShotsFired

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.