BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

That's what the goverment what's you to think.

Hey, do you know what a sub-atomic mental trasmitter telephoner is and how it's works?

I do, but it's best to be left in the dark sometimes.

Well, considering I am the government in this game, yes, it is what I want you to think. :evilgrin:

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

“WELCOME TO ROXTUS ARENA!” the voice boomed over the microphone

Scattered applause was heard from the stadium's crowd. The amount of blood shed behind the scenes at this tournament had finally taken its toll on audience interest.

“We are down to just three final contestants!” the announcer continued. “Today, two of those will fight head to head...Mesonak and MoC!”

MoC sauntered out onto the battlefield, with an enormous amount of swagger for one who was only 1-5 in battles fought so far. The crowd clapped semi-enthusiastically.

The applause slowly faded from the crowd as a loud rumbling was heard from outside the stadium, until the only sound coming from inside the stadium was being made by a lone figure walking out from the locker room.

Everyone's attention turned towards Mesonak, who walked into the battlefield, clapping and laughing to himself.

“Bravo, everyone! Bravo! You all played your parts perfectly!”

MoC cocked her head to one side. “What are you talking about? Who are you? What are you doing here?”

Mesonak laughed again, and then responded. “Well, in no particular order, your worst nightmare, ending your life, and my wonderfully orchestrated plan.”

“...what?”

“Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I didn't explain myself very well...you see...I myself stumbled upon you and your band of Glatorian a week ago when you were desperately roaming the wilderness...and heard about this little...plan of yours.”

“...”

“I saw an opportunity, and, being the natural master tactician I am, decided to put all your hard work to some use outside of sheer revenge,” Mesonak continued, snapping his fingers.

A flash of light enveloped him briefly, and then disappeared, revealing his true form...as a Baterra, a member of the Skrall's most hated enemies.

MoC raised her sword and pointed it towards Mesonak.

“Oh, it's too late for that,” Mesonak said. “I snuck in before this tournament started, killing the organizer and taking his form. Ever since that day, I have been carefully orchestrating events from behind the scenes...ensuring that both the Skrall's and the Glatorian's numbers were cut down to the point where the Baterra army could invade without opposition.”

“...what?”

“My goal all along was to have enough Glatorian and Skrall dead by the time this tournament ended...so that my fellow Baterra would have no trouble overrunning this pathetic city. And you have all obliged so willingly in killing each other. I had to mess with a few things, skew battles so that the winning side would be temporarily crippled at times...but all in all I couldn't have asked for better participants.”

“...you!” MoC screamed, hurling her beloved shield at Mesonak.

Mesonak swiftly sidestepped the blow and watched as the shield flew off into the crowd, whacking some poor Skrall in the head. “Oh, my. Such fierce determination. But I think your efforts would be better spent...running for your life...don't you think?”

And with that, the rumbling grew so loud that nothing from inside the stadium could be heard. Within seconds, the army of Baterra had climbed over the wall of Roxtus arena and were flooding the stadium, slaughtering hundreds of Skrall as they went. With the collection of Skrall warriors decimated, and only one Glatorian left standing, Roxtus had no chance at surviving. The city of the Skrall was overrun in very much the same way as the Glatorian villages had been by the Skrall weeks earlier, and Tuma met an...unfortunate end later on.

MoC fled the scene, barely escaping the chaos. The noise awoke iBrow, who, deciding he had no real loyalty to Tuma anyway, bolted out of his room and booked it for the next forest. The last Skrall and the last Glatorian alive would wander the wilderness for the rest of their lives...while the Baterra reigned supreme.

MESONAK, HE WHO MASTERMINDS THE GAME, WINS!

=====

Here's an explanation of the “Organizer” role, if the end post didn't make it clear.

Mesonak's winning condition had nothing to do with him living or dying; instead, his condition for victory was that he would need to ensure that only one Glatorian or one Skrall/Skrall based role was alive (not counting himself) when the game ended. As it stood, with Blade's death, there was no scenario in which the game could end without the winning side only having one member left...so Mesonak claimed victory.

Obviously, getting both sides down to a single member or less was an incredibly difficult task, so Mesonak was given a few tools to help him. First off, he was aware of everyone's roles from the start of the game. Secondly, he was allowed to choose the contestants for the battles, meaning that he was
(to some extent) able to dictate money flow. That said, if he had died at any point, the latter of his abilities would have been gone...so surviving, while not necessary for victory, was essential for the majority of the game.

Thanks for playing, and well played to everyone involved.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

that was unexpected.

And did Meso's votes even count? As he knew every role, it would be unfair somewhat...

but still, if I hadn't have died somehow, we would have won...maybe.

Meso's votes did count, yes. That said, since he switched back and forth between voting for each side, depending on which was in the lead, I don't think it skewed it towards one side or the other (although maybe I'm just biased as host).

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Yay that worked out in a way that made sense. =P

(Now will the next game have a Baterra as a role? =P)

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'm not a huge fan of sequely games, so there probably won't be any "next game." I'm honestly not sure what would be done with it if there was one, anyway. The last Glatorian, the last Skrall, and three Vorox team up to take down the Baterra?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I'm not a huge fan of sequely games, so there probably won't be any "next game." I'm honestly not sure what would be done with it if there was one, anyway. The last Glatorian, the last Skrall, and three Vorox team up to take down the Baterra?

-MT

That actually sounds incredibly cool, lol.

WOW that was incredibly tough to pull off. There were times where I thought for sure it was going to be impossible because of one side's advantage over another.

You all played very well; hooray for twist endings!

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

That actually sounds incredibly cool, lol.

WOW that was incredibly tough to pull off. There were times where I thought for sure it was going to be impossible because of one side's advantage over another.

You all played very well; hooray for twist endings!

-Mesonak

Though we lost, that was an incredibly well-played game, Meso.

Good job.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

-MT

While I didn't mean that, that does sound cool. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Now all we need is an epic epilogue where MoC and iBrow battle it out to the death in the wilderness.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Hmm... I have a few games designed and written up, I just don't want to host them.

Anyone up for co-hosting (read: hosting a game I create) at some point in the distant future?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

A game with a plot twist. Or a game where you have to form and/or join alliances.

For ex: There are a bunch of players with different roles and you could either work with them or against them or just go yolo solo. Then after your enemies are dead, you will all fight to the death.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

If I could suggest a some new roles and role changes for the next side game, here they are, I would host myself but look at my track record of hosting games.

Detective: Gets more detailed scenes than villagers, allowing them to track the murderer better and therefore, the mafia. This capability is only active if 1 guard is alive. Otherwise works like a regular Detective. Does not know who the guards are, but can relay messages to them via the host.

Guards: Keeps Villagers from seeing the detailed scene the detective and also see the scene as well. Does not know who the detective is but knows each other. Only One of them can kill a player per night.

Mole: Recives the detailed scenes and also Can change one part of the Scene, other than the cause of death, and the victim and their actions. Has no killing capabilitys but each time he changes the scene, he has to be sent out to attack and cannot change that scene.

Villagers: If attacked and survived, He gets an exclusive detailed scene in an effort to find out who tried to kill him. Other wise normal. Can also see the detailed murder scene if the guards are dead.

Medic: When he saves a life, He also gets the exclusive detailed scene as well. Other wise normal.

Mafia: Can kill, but has a 75% chance to kill, and 25% chance to fail.

Secret role : it's a secret. To find the name and ability of this role, PM me.

Other secret role: ditto.

There's my suggestions, anyone interested?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I'm kinda afraid to ask what the secret roles are mainly due to the fact I may see them in action... :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

EPILOGUE:

"It has been months since the extremely successful Baterra siege during the final stages of the Tournament of Champions. Tuma and the Skrall stood no chance against the sudden surprise attack.

Meso and his deeds were praised by many of the Baterra; statues of him in varying degrees of triumph now litter the landscape.

He is now leader of the Baterra Republic of Mesoness, whatever Skralls remained after the decimation were quickly subjected to servitude. Meso of course being the king, has numerous Skrall servants. As we speak he's sitting on a throne of live Skrall, and using two glued together Skrall as a table. Life is simple for them.

The decimation was messy business. It's not that the Baterra had to go throughout the land and kill Skrall one by one. As soon as it became obvious that Meso claimed power, many Skrall killed themselves in order to escape the onslaught of endless poetry.

iBrow was one of the only Skrall to escape servitude and suicide. He and a very small number of remaining Skrall escaped deep into emergency tunnels dug into the earth. Essentially becoming "mole people".

There is literally no hope of them ever coming back up to retake the surface.

And what about MoC you might ask? You all know very well what happened to myself..."

MoC: Of course you all would know, you were there and I've told you this story millions of times.

MoC who is currently wearing a 4ft grass beard stares at the pine cones, pet rocks, and metal bits all seated on stumps and all wearing googly eyes.

However the inanimate objects do not answer. Because that is all that they are.

Inanimate objects.

The End.

• Upvote 3

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

EPILOGUE:

"It has been months since the extremely successful Baterra siege during the final stages of the Tournament of Champions. Tuma and the Skrall stood no chance against the sudden surprise attack.

Meso and his deeds were praised by many of the Baterra; statues of him in varying degrees of triumph now litter the landscape.

He is now leader of the Baterra Republic of Mesoness, whatever Skralls remained after the decimation were quickly subjected to servitude. Meso of course being the king, has numerous Skrall servants. As we speak he's sitting on a throne of live Skrall, and using two glued together Skrall as a table. Life is simple for them.

The decimation was messy business. It's not that the Baterra had to go throughout the land and kill Skrall one by one. As soon as it became obvious that Meso claimed power, many Skrall killed themselves in order to escape the onslaught of endless poetry.

iBrow was one of the only Skrall to escape servitude and suicide. He and a very small number of remaining Skrall escaped deep into emergency tunnels dug into the earth. Essentially becoming "mole people".

And what about MoC you might ask? You all know very well what happened to myself..."

MoC: Of course you all would know, you were there and I've told you this story millions of times.

MoC who is currently wearing a 4ft grass beard stares at the pine cones, pet rocks, and metal bits all seated on stumps and all wearing googly eyes.

Inanimate objects.

The End.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF THE PINE CONES.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

EPILOGUE:

Inanimate objects.

The End.

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN OF THE PINE CONES.

-MT

WHO HAS FACIAL HAIR.

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

WHO HAS FACIAL HAIR.

It's a fake grass beard.

It's still facial hair. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

So NO ONE is willing to host the next game?

Guies, don't make me put my hat In the ring.

If I do, my side game will never be finished.

Edited by why did I do this?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

Sounds intriguing.

Little more detail perhaps? :P

EDIT: After learning that no more detail is feasible due to spoiler issues, I'll accept vagueness. My vote goes to MoC hosting the next game. Let some of these new kids get in on the hosting action.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1