Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

Ahkmou, if you could kindly PM me privately, that'd be great. We have a leak on our end and confirmation that we cannot silence that leak... and so I assume it is the same for you.

If you do not wish to help us, just remember that your win conditions are with the Brotherhood. 

Should a village member attempt to impersonate Ahkmou and PM me... well...

I think we'll enjoy killing you first.

Toa K, would you mind posting a revised, more specific explanation of the rules? Every time I think that I understand this game, something comes out of the wood-works to confuse me.

It seems to me that the OP neglects to mention several aspects of the rules, and is rather vague about others.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

It seems to me that the OP neglects to mention several aspects of the rules, and is rather vague about others.

Yes

The dead thing is in the rules PM, go reread it.

Rules PM?

• Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

All QP and I are saying is that there are certain facts about this game that were not explained; there was also zero indication that there was any information concealed in such cases

but their spirits

Toa K, I'm going to have to agree with Chro and Luroka.

Rules - all of them - need to be in the first post, not a PM. I noticed you put voting rules in the PMs.

PMs are not a way to distribute the rules. Also, lots of things are still vague. Too vague, I'd say.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

This is not Mafia as you know it. For one, half the players are Mafia. For another, you know who they are. But, as is my custom everyone has a role. Each night the Brotherhood and village all execute their roles' special functions. In addition Makuta chooses one player to kill, hoping to take out one with an important role. Each day, the village selects a Makuta for Helryx to kill. It repeats until a faction is wiped out. Each day and night are 24 hours each. No screenshots unless someone proves to me they can fake one and the dead can't reveal important information unless revived. Only villagers vote and they cannot vote for other villagers. You get to pick faction, role is randomly assigned. Although if you're the mole, you'll get the faction opposite your choice. Unless you decide to be a triple agent which is perfectly legitimate but you'll still have to die for your chosen side to win. Oh and there are 13 of each.

"they cannot vote for other villagers" implies that they cannot vote for Ahkmou. And if the Brotherhood could kill Miserix normally, it would rob the Gorast role of any purpose or logic.

"and the dead can't reveal important information unless revived. "

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

@ Trijhak: But the PM was sent as soon as voting started, has been quoted in the topic, and was sent to everyone who could vote.

And I have answered any questions before and after the game started. If you were unsure of something you should have asked before joining.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Let's see, the Makuta get their one kill, they get unbreakable armor, they get another killer who can time-travel, they get two power absorbing killers, they get a role that makes villagers killers, they can permanently convert a very-powerful village role, and you think the village is overpowered?

Let's see, the Makuta get their one kill, they get unbreakable armor, they get another killer who can time-travel, they get two power absorbing killers, they get a role that makes villagers killers, they can permanently convert a very-powerful village role, and you think the village is overpowered?

Oh, I see. It says "A Makuta.". Honestly voting ties just hadn't occurred to me because bandwagons are so common and nobody asked.

The village also gets unbreakable armor, two meat-shields, someone who can remove a makuta's powers. also, 

they get a role that makes villagers killers, they can permanently convert a very-powerful village role,
This is false.

bBhcfWO.png

Kurahk and Shadow Takanuva. Not false. How will you call me a liar about the game YOU JOINED, next? And village armor breaks after one use or Kojol's attack.

Ironically copied from a PM:

I'm sorry about all that. I'm not mad at you or most of the players, but the ones who joined my game knowing what they were getting into and are bashing me for answering their questions and trying to stick with the rules I've given are really starting to make me mad. Although at least most of them are being respectful about it but again, sorry.

:3

y u copy from mah PM =P

(when [REDACTED])

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yes, but the Village is not over-powered. Factions can be crippled quickly, that is how the game works. Maybe tonight the village will be crippled. Who knows?

Well, we'll see won't we? And more formally: I apologize to everyone for over-reacting to critics but in the future please just ask me questions when you are confused instead of criticizing my game and if you must criticize it, at least do me the courtesy of sending a respectful private PM instead of doing it in front of an audience. But feel free to ask questions in the topic so everyone gets answers. Anything anybody is still unclear on regarding the rules, please do ask.

Edited by Toa K

Night Two:

Axonn decided to pursue the same target he pursued last night to learn if there was any additional info about this Makuta. He then gave a Matoran a few widgets with the promise of more, for any updates on this Makuta's activity and returned to [redacted].

Kopaka chose his target, activated his Huna and snuck along behind them. When the Makuta least expected it, they were flash-frozen. Kopaka restrained the urge to shatter them to avenge Tahu and walked away.

As Kopaka froze one Makuta, Takanuva approached his target.

"Join the side of light, leave the darkness."

"I...shall come," replied the Makuta meekly.

The Makuta sent by Teridax approached the selected target.

"Back off. This is your only warning."

"I was sent to kill you, but I do not want to. So I will go." And then the Makuta teleported away.

Kojol stealthily approached his target. When the villager approached, he ducked out of an alleyway and gave the villager a face-full of anti-armor powder. And then he teleported away. Waiting for him when he teleported was Gorast.

"Good bye."

"Oh snap."

He was then teleported into a vat of Energized Protodermis and unfortunately for him, not destined to transform.

Rahkshi Guurahk, Kojol, killed by Gorast on Night Two.

Villagers have 24 hours to vote.

Edited by Toa K

I do think our ability to massively kill off multiple Makuta isn't as overpowered as you're making it out to be considering how much influence you guys seem to have over some of our voting population...

-MT

We cannot vote and everyone knows who we are.

The point of Mafia is anonymity - anyone could be the killer, even someone whose innocence you were previously certain of. On the flip side, there is comfort as a Mafioso in knowing that people don't (or at least shouldn't) know your identity.

This game? Nope. I figured it would be a nice twist for each side to already know who they were up against, but really all it means is that the village can kill us off one by one... and we can't lynch any of them.

Additionally, we have a traitor in our midst who we, by rules we were never told of, are unable to kill.

but their spirits