Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

Since I already...um...planned that speech, I don't need to read the whole thing, right? Please?

Actually now you are required to go get Huckleberry Finn and read the whole book.

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 2

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Night Four:

Axonn stealthily followed the cloaked being until he heard someone address them by name. He sensed no deception and slipped away.

Meanwhile, Kopaka approached a cloaked being and froze them, for he found the being quite suspicious.

Four of the five remaining Makuta sat in Destral furiously making plans for their survival. The one who was not sat alone in their room. Suddenly, Takanuva walked into the room.

"You won't convert me! You cannot!" shouted the Makuta. Takanuva approached.

"Take it easy," he said. The Makuta backed up reaching for his weapon but suddenly backed up too far and lost his footing. He tumbled backwards into a pit of Energized Protodermis.

"I will transform!" yelled the Makuta as he fell towards the bottom of the pit. He hit the bottom and his armor began burning. "No, no, NOOOOO!" screamed the Makuta as he was destroyed. "THE PALM READER WAS RIGHT!" were his final words.

Neo ShadowVezon - Spiriah: Killed by Epic Fail on Night Four.

Suddenly a crimson figure appeared in the room.

"To be honest, I never expected him to last as long as he did."

Hearing the screams of pain, Mutran fled in fear, Gorast pursued him to punish his cowardice, and Miserix used the oppurtunity to escape, and Teridax left because there was no point sticking around when everyone else was gone.

One Makuta had been chosen to kill a villager. The Makuta approached its target. The villager looked up and said, unafraid,

"Why kill me?"

The Makuta said, "Don't worry, I won't. I can't believe Teridax didn't catch the hint last time." The Makuta then telported away.

Finally Mutran was being pursued by Gorast for abandoning Teridax in his cowardice.

"Hey, you left him too!" said the scared Mutran attempting to sound threatening.

"Yes, but not from fear." replied Gorast. She then used her confusion power on Mutran. Vican took this oppurtunity to revenge himself upon Mutran by shoving him into a vat of Energized Protodermis and then ran off to go find a Klakk. Mutran never even figured out what was happening as he was destroyed.

Quisoves Pugnat - Mutran: Killed by Gorast on Night Four.

The villagers have 24 hours to vote.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I expected to die at some point, considering how weak Spiriah is. I'm surprised I made it to the fourth round, especially after the Village found out who I was, but I guess I wasn't worth killing. By this point I'm surprised it was Takanuva who ended up doing me in, honestly. I thought I'd end up being murdered by one of the traitors.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Oh. That explains it then. I imagine I'd probably have been left until last otherwise, considering how easily killable I was.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Is this your first Mafia game? It is a general rule that applies to nearly all Bionicle Mafia games that if you do not submit a target, your target is decided by RNG. It is a given for us veteran players but sometimes we forget to tell the basic rules for the new guys in the First Post of our games.

Is this your first Mafia game? It is a general rule that applies to nearly all Bionicle Mafia games that if you do not submit a target, your target is decided by RNG. It is a given for us veteran players but sometimes we forget to tell the basic rules for the new guys in the First Post of our games.

It is indeed my first game. Ah well, that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

I've never actually experienced that, and I wouldn't consider myself a new guy. Usually when the Mafia doesn't PM, for example, they just take no action during the night.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I've never actually experienced that, and I wouldn't consider myself a new guy. Usually when the Mafia doesn't PM, for example, they just take no action during the night.

^This

If no decision is made, then no kill happens usually.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I vote MT Zehvor.

Role Reveal: I am the host. My power is to do whatever I want, including increasing my vote as much as I want.

90 minutes left to vote.

Vote Tally:

Aiwendil: 1

The Phantom Terror: 1

Regicidal Kaiser Mandacus: 0

JAG18's zombie: 1

Ignika: 3

MT Zehvor: Over 9000

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1

Why shouldn't Ignika revive itself? Answer: Because that would make it impossible for the Mafia to won because one villager would be unkillable.

Vote Tally:

Aiwendil: 1

The Phantom Terror: 2

Regicidal Kaiser Mandacus: 0

JAG18's zombie: 0 :(

Ignika: 4

MT Zehvor: Over 9000

Edited by Toa K, Aug 13 2014 - 03:57 PM.

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1