Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

I do think our ability to massively kill off multiple Makuta isn't as overpowered as you're making it out to be considering how much influence you guys seem to have over some of our voting population...

-MT

We cannot vote and everyone knows who we are.

The point of Mafia is anonymity - anyone could be the killer, even someone whose innocence you were previously certain of. On the flip side, there is comfort as a Mafioso in knowing that people don't (or at least shouldn't) know your identity.

This game? Nope. I figured it would be a nice twist for each side to already know who they were up against, but really all it means is that the village can kill us off one by one... and we can't lynch any of them.

Additionally, we have a traitor in our midst who we, by rules we were never told of, are unable to kill.

Well sure; but then again I think you pretty much gave up all of that bar the list of players when you signed up for the game where everyone picks whether they want to be a bad guy or a good guy at the very start.

And to be fair, we have, at the very least, multiple traitors in our midst.

I'll vote Jag18.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

And I'm out! I am officially done with this game. It's become increasingly clear that many rules were left unspecified that crippled the brotherhood enough to make our chances of winning this game lower, and to boot we had Luroka (who was not converted or a mole) and other players both outright helping the village with their moves as well as giving them our roles like candy. I do not wish to participate in this any longer. There are certain players in this game I am willing to give advice to, but that is all. I would appreciate it if I am not contacted about this game any further.

Adiós.

• Upvote 2

I am sorry if you feel that way, but if you wish to quit, that is your right.  I cannot stop you nor would I try.

iBrow, Armored Converted Krika, Quit Day Two.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Then find an actual leader. Or don't. One that won't abandon you if someone opposes their plans, and one that sorts out their problems with other people.

In the village, we don't even have a leader. You could function without one. What's there to say you can't have your own goals, either?

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Then find an actual leader. Or don't. One that won't abandon you if someone opposes their plans, and one that sorts out their problems with other people.

In the village, we don't even have a leader. You could function without one. What's there to say you can't have your own goals, either?

Bionicle Mafia: The story of how the little village who believed in free will overcame all obstacles and took down the authoritarian evil Makuta empire.

Truly a touching story.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well...

That was a thing.

#shotsfired

-Mesonak

Edited by Meso Zehvor
  • Upvote 1

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

And I'm out! I am officially done with this game. It's become increasingly clear that many rules were left unspecified that crippled the brotherhood enough to make our chances of winning this game lower, and to boot we had Luroka (who was not converted or a mole) and other players both outright helping the village with their moves as well as giving them our roles like candy. I do not wish to participate in this any longer. There are certain players in this game I am willing to give advice to, but that is all. I would appreciate it if I am not contacted about this game any further.

Adiós.

It's a pity it had to be this way, though I understand why you made this choice.

You were a fine leader, and it was a pleasure serving under you. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

He was basically leader because he was the only one who could create group PMs. Seriously though, he's way more competent than I.

I'm going to attempt to take over, but that isn't going to last long since apparently the village already knows my role and wants me dead.

Edited by ChroXumo
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Brothers! I shall lead us to victory!

We all know what you've done, Luroka. No loyal Makuta would ally with you, after your treason.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Day 2:

Final Tally:

JAG18: 3

It was unanimous, Helryx was to go to Destral with the intent of capturing JAG18. Suddenly a swarm of Bitils appeared and attacked the village. There were so many, Helryx was able to vaporize one by taking pot shots with her staff.

JAG18, Bitil, Lynched Day Two

Night roles have 24 hours to PM.

Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

You can still kill Ignika. Oh, crud I just realized you could make a paradox. Ignika could die and revive Bitil who could then go back in time and unintentionally save Ignika which would mean he wasn't revived meaning Ignika would die meaning he was revived and...oh crud. Please don't do that, guys, okay?

• Upvote 3

You know what else spices things up?

A Brotherhood leader who is actually a turncoat.

But Luroka isn't our leader so we won't have to worry about that bit

What if I was leader.

Then what?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.