Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

FINALLY!!! A very hearty thank you to everyone that has joined. Sending Vezon's PM now, everyone else will receive theirs shortly. Oh and Meso needs to make some room in his inbox

For the sake of clarification, when does Bitil kill? Can he kill of his own volition, or does he do so at the behest of Teridax?

Both. Teridax sends one Makuta to kill a target in addition to every Makuta using their special powers (if they choose to do so)

Do the special powers apply to the kill Teridax says?
Only Vamprah's. (Vamprah, unlike Bitil, only kills if chosen by Teridax) Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I am going to have the good sense not to play the above video and avoid whatever scarring it may bring. I just realized all the Brotherhood members won't fit on a group PM. I guess they will have to have two separate PMs until a few people die. Also, since the villagers know who the Makuta are (except Ahkmou), feel free to make a Villager PM (or two, rather)

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

@Toa K:

And later, he said this.

I jokn the Brotherhood. They got Destiny. Not the virtue, the game.

Oh. Oh well, too late now. Edited by Toa K

Pupwa how many times must we say:

No Filler from you!?

You never said that before.

I am going to have the good sense not to play the above video and avoid whatever scarring it may bring. I just realized all the Brotherhood members won't fit on a group PM. I guess they will have to have two separate PMs until a few people die. Also, since the villagers know who the Makuta are (except Ahkmou), feel free to make a Villager PM (or two, rather)

It's not scarring. It's just a line of Lyrics.

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

No, only two people get their PMs switched. 24/26 of you get the PM of your actual role. Make sense?

All role PMs have been sent, let the games begin. Night One ends on Monday, August 4, 14:52, Eastern Daylight Time.

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1

Blade is correct, but now Vezon's magic has been worked and everybody should have received a PM. If you didn't, let me know.

Edit: By the way, I am making an exception for the no screenshot rule if it is from one Village or Mafia group PM (the ones set up by me, not additional ones you make throughout the game) to the other group PM I created for the same faction. Once four players on either team die, one unified PM will be set up for that team. (Although Ignika might cause their to need to be two again, but in the immortal words of Colonel Jack O'Neill, with two l's, "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

Oh and please add me to any additional group PMs you create whether within your own faction or with members of both if you have found a traitor or are negotiating (you might even be rewarded for being civilized), I love to be in on the scheming.

P.P.P.S Toarobot18 and Toa Lhikevikk, please make some room in your inboxes (and let me know when you do so you can be added to a villager group PM)

Edited by Toa K

Rejoice, Brotherhood of Makuta! Your new ruler, Manducus, has arrived. Your suffering has finished. No longer will you be plagued by the burdens of freedom and choice. Henceforth, my will is the only guidance you shall require. You will only need MY guidance, and MY rule only. Embrace the Brotherhood way and reap its rewards…or resist and face destruction. All Hail Manducus!

Edited by Regicidal Kaiser Manducus

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Rejoice, Brotherhood of Makuta! Your new ruler, ******** , has arrived. Your suffering has finished. No more will you have to live with the burdens of freedom and choice. You will only need MY guidance, and MY rule only. All Hail ********!

With all due respect, if you are indeed the ruler of our Brotherhood (mind you, I am inclined to doubt the legitimacy of any self-proclaimed anti-competitive emperor,) then you would do well not to proclaim your position in a such a way that all may hear. I am not even certain if our resident Great Spirit permits such a proclamation.

Of course, I understand that you may well be trying to mislead the simple-minded villagers, so as to further the aims of our glorious organization.

Edited by Quisoves Pugnat

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

Miserix and Teridax have both failed us.

Now it is time for a new ruler to guide us.

A ruler who will decimate freedom and choice, allowing power and chaos to reimburse.

What's this, dissent?

Come to think of it, it worked pretty well the last time.

But even so, that's hardly a precedent!

As for decimating freedom and choice, well, that's one of those trite, perpetually unfulfilled, political promises. Do you really think that you will gather a following so easily? No-one ever overthrew a titanic robotic overlord with mere political legerdemain.

gZsNWyr.png

Rejoice, Brotherhood of Makuta! Your new ruler, ******** , has arrived. Your suffering has finished. No more will you have to live with the burdens of freedom and choice. You will only need MY guidance, and MY rule only. All Hail ********!

With all due respect, if you are indeed the ruler of our Brotherhood (mind you, I am inclined to doubt the legitimacy of any self-proclaimed anti-competitive emperor,) then you would do well not to proclaim your position in a such a way that all may hear. I am not even certain if our resident Great Spirit permits such a proclamation.

Of course, I understand that you may well be trying to mislead the simple-minded villagers, so as to further the aims of our glorious organization.

Is this Great Spirit, Mata Nui or me? And being stupid is not against the rules it's just strongly discouraged.

P.S. Is this your un-subtle way of complaining that you don't have a Brotherhood PM yet?

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1

Is this Great Spirit, Mata Nui or me?

Mata Nui, a Great Spirit? Surely you jest, oh Mighty One.

And being stupid is not against the rules it's just strongly discouraged.

Now I'm confused. What was the point of Gorast being able to accidentally kill Teridax, then?

P.S. Is this your un-subtle way of complaining that you don't have a Brotherhood PM yet?

Rest assured, I know better than speak snidely to a Great Spirit. Though I had been wondering about that. I was worried that I was missing something.

gZsNWyr.png

Gorast can't kill Teridax.

I am still waiting for iBrow to form the two Brotherhood PMs(as he is the only premier the brotherhood has). If anyone finds a premier member not playing willing to make a brotherhood PM, let me know.

• Upvote 1

Right. So if you tell one teammate your ID, there is a one-in-twelve chance you just told the mole. And telling more people increases those odds as does Takanuva's continued existence.

• Upvote 1

Edit: By the way, I am making an exception for the no screenshot rule if it is from one Village or Mafia group PM (the ones set up by me, not additional ones you make throughout the game) to the other group PM I created for the same faction. Once four players on either team die, one unified PM will be set up for that team.

So we are not allowed to show role screenshots in the main topic, group PMs, anywhere at all?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Edit: By the way, I am making an exception for the no screenshot rule if it is from one Village or Mafia group PM (the ones set up by me, not additional ones you make throughout the game) to the other group PM I created for the same faction. Once four players on either team die, one unified PM will be set up for that team.

So we are not allowed to show role screenshots in the main topic, group PMs, anywhere at all?

Nope, no role screenshots can be shown at all.

Nope, no role screenshots can be shown at all.

And I'm just going to assume this also applies to out of BZP.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yes, please do not send screenshots or pictures of your screen with secret game-relevant information to anyone until the game is over except for those exceptions listed or if you run it by me first and I approve

Hey Brotherhood.

Don't do anything yet. Some one can add us to Group PM in a few more hours. (Voltex)

So until then, lay off on the instruments of mass murder. You can use hem later, I promise. Just don't send in your kills to Toa K yet.

Edit: It seems iBrow already posted.

Edited by Norik Of Celtania

Night One ends on Tuesday, August 5, 14:52, Eastern Daylight Time.

This delay is just a one-time thing because the Mafia has no PM yet.