Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business

ToaKapura1234

I'm getting confused by this game. =P

Luroka and I are dead.

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Day 2:

Final Tally:

JAG18: 3

It was unanimous, Helryx was to go to Destral with the intent of capturing JAG18. Suddenly a swarm of Bitils appeared and attacked the village. There were so many, Helryx was able to vaporize one by taking pot shots with her staff.

JAG18, Bitil, Lynched Day Two

Night roles have 24 hours to PM.

The scene is on the previous page, guys. I only had time for a very short one. Edited by Toa K

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I give up on trying to make sense of this game, as I've thought it through today and got nothing. =P

Plus I'm dead so basically quit.

• Upvote 1

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

Okay, I'd just like to say this in the main topic, so the rest of the Brotherhood all hear.

Stop making Brotherhood PMs!

We really don't need 5+ PMs for one group, even if we have got traitors. If you don't want people in the Group PM, don't add them! Saves our inboxes being flooded with Group PM after Group PM. I've got over 8 PMs about this game already, 5 of which are Group PMs. I don't need more, and I'm sure the other members don't either.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Okay, I'd just like to say this in the main topic, so the rest of the Brotherhood all hear.

We really don't need 5+ PMs for one group, even if we have got traitors. If you don't want people in the Group PM, don't add them! Saves our inboxes being flooded with Group PM after Group PM. I've got over 8 PMs about this game already, 5 of which are Group PMs. I don't need more, and I'm sure the other members don't either.

The problem arises when TK insists on adding known traitors to the chat.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Apparently you can ban people from PMs.

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

Apparently you can ban people from PMs.

Apparently you were as well.

Dead men tell no secrets.

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Night 3:

Axonn approached his target and waited for them to say their name to someone, anyone.  Then they approached another Makuta, and were greeted by name.  Axonn smiled and snuck off.

Takanuva approached a cloaked being and said, "Come, join the light."

"I'm already on your team, moron." replied the cloaked Villager.

"Oh, I thought, well, I don't know what I thought actually.  This is awkward."  And then they walked away.

Kopaka then approached a sneaky Makuta, no doubt engaged in questionable activities.  Kopaka froze them and stopped them cold.

Icarax approached his first target.

"This is what you get for calling me a traitor, Antroz."

Antroz then turned around, but was absorbed by a shadow hand before he could speak.

Chro, Antroz, Killed by Icarax on Night Three.

I guess if I kill Teridax, I'm in charge now, thought Icarax.

Icarax approached his next target and filled them with anger.  Icarax prepared to watch and see what would happen when he was struck through the chest with a bolt of lightning, weakening him but not killing him.

"That was for Kuhrahk.  This is for Antroz."

Another bolt of chain lightning destroyed his armor and weakened his essence.

"And this is for all of us you betrayed."

A devastatingly huge bolt of chain lightning ripped through Icarax's essence, leaving him mortally wounded.

"Oh, still alive?" asked Gorast.  "In that case, this one's for fun."

A final bolt of chain lightning ripped through what little was left of Icarax and painfully fried it to a crisp.  A mental scream pierced Gorast's mind and then it was silent.

Makuta Luroka, Icarax, Killed by Gorast on Night Three.

Finally the Makuta chosen by Teridax approached his mark.  The air was sucked out of the room.  Helryx reached for her staff to defend herself but it was teleported out of her hand.  She drew her sword and prepared to fight.  The air was explosively returned to the room, knocking her to the floor.  For irony, the Makuta vaporized her with her own staff she had used to kill Bitil and attempted to kill Krika and Gorast with.

Flux: The Explorer, Helryx, Killed by ??? on Night Three.

First Villager to volunteer becomes the new Helryx.

Villagers have 24 hours to vote.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Day 3:

A villager tenatively volunteered to take up the role of Helryx, and lose their power but all were too disenheartened and scared by Helryx's death to even think of fighting back.  What had been a war going fairly well, now felt like being picked off one by one.  None were willing to attack the Brotherhood.  Two minutes before the Makuta were to begin planning their own attack, one brave villager said:

"Let's get Maira."

"Yes, let's go lynch Maira and avenge Helryx, come on now!" said the new Helryx, who was using the alias Buck Harkness.  The crowd of villagers followed.

When they reached Maira's house, for unlike the other Makuta, he was audacious enough to live in a house in the village, he came out onto the veranda above his front door and said:

"'The idea of you lynching anybody! It’s amusing. The idea of you

thinking you had pluck enough to lynch a man! Because you’re brave
enough to tar and feather poor friendless cast-out women that come
along here, did that make you think you had grit enough to lay your
hands on a man? Why, a man’s safe in the hands of ten thousand of
your kind—as long as it’s daytime and you’re not behind him.

Do I know you? I know you clear through was born and raised in
the South, and I’ve lived in the North; so I know the average all
around. The average man’s a coward. In the North he lets anybody
walk over him that wants to, and goes home and prays for a humble
spirit to bear it. In the South one man all by himself, has stopped a
stage full of men in the daytime, and robbed the lot. Your newspapers
call you a brave people so much that you think you are braver
than any other people—whereas you’re just as brave, and no braver.
Why don’t your juries hang murderers? Because they’re afraid the
man’s friends will shoot them in the back, in the dark—and it’s just
what they would do

So they always acquit; and then a man goes in the night, with a
hundred masked cowards at his back and lynches the rascal. Your
mistake is, that you didn’t bring a man with you; that’s one mistake,
and the other is that you didn’t come in the dark and fetch your
masks. You brought part of a man—Buck Harkness, there—and if
you hadn’t had him to start you, you’d a taken it out in blowing.

You didn’t want to come. The average man don’t like trouble and
danger. you don’t like trouble and danger. But if only half a man—
like Buck Harkness, there—shouts ‘Lynch him! lynch him!’ you’re
afraid to back down—afraid you’ll be found out to be what you
are—cowards—and so you raise a yell, and hang yourselves on to that
half-a-man’s coat-tail, and come raging up here, swearing what big
things you’re going to do. The pitifulest thing out is a mob; that’s
what an army is—a mob; they don’t fight with courage that’s born in
them, but with courage that’s borrowed from their mass, and from
their officers. But a mob without any man at the head of it is beneath
pitifulness. Now the thing for you to do is to droop your tails and go
home and crawl in a hole. If any real lynching’s going to be done it
will be done in the dark, Southern fashion; and when they come
they’ll bring their masks, and fetch a man along. Now leavve—and
take your half-a-man with you”—tossing his gun up across his left
arm and cocking it when he says this."

(From Mark Twain's Huckleberry Finn, Chapter XXII).

Instead of going home with their metaphorical tails between their legs, like in the original, the "half-a-man" who had become the new Helryx picked up Helryx's staff and vaporized the Makuta.

Snubby - Armored Chirox:  Lynched on Day Three.

And as it turned out, Chirox was the specific Makuta responsible for killing Helryx.  Today was a day of victory for the village but the night may yet turn out to be a night of sorrow.

Night Roles have 24 hours to PM.
Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 1