BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE: DRIFT FORCE

Voltex

Master Core - a mysterious sphere that can be used to summon Master Hand with 5 health to aid you in battle; once Master Hand is slain, a Shadow Clone of yourself with the same powers and equipment shall spawn with 5 health to help you.

The Masterball: This can be used to contain one Drift Force Weapon, allowing you to take two other Drift Force Weapons into battle with you each round. Alternatively, if you take only one other Drift Force Weapon into battle, contained within is the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo; Mewtwo spawns with 10 HP and can assist you in battle using psychic powers. Mewtwo can also mega-evolve into Mega Mewtwo X and merge with you, boosting your HP by 3 and giving you command over his psychic powers for the round and the ability to attack another player for 7 damage.

ROUND 12

It's time for another Classic Round! This was going to be a Boss Battle round, but unfortunately I'm very busy and do not have the time to dedicate to a boss battle at the moment. Enjoy!

Game Type: Classic

Arena: Gaur Plain

Unfortunately, I have some kind of sad news.

Round 12 will, for the time being, be the final round of Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force. I have a lot on my plate at the moment and need to narrow my focus, so that the quality of my work can improve; and on BZPower, Drift Force is my lowest priority project. As such, at the end of this week, I'll be having the topic closed, so that I can focus on making Bionicle Mafia XIX as good as possible (since it is, for the forseeable future, my final time hosting a Mafia game), as well as writing my latest epic.

BUT!

All hope is not lost, for Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force shall open again! While I expect to only need three or four weeks off, we must face the facts that nobody wants to focus on a text based fighting game during the Christmas Holidays - as such, I plan to re-open the game in the beginning of January (and exact date has not yet been decided). Come that time, I shall have the topic re-opened with a revamped first post, and Bionifight Ultimate: Drift Force shall continue! I shall post an alert on my blog detailing the scheduled re-open date.

So, that is my announcement - if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Otherwise... the battle may begin!

• Upvote 4

OOC: Heh, makes senwe. xP

-==IC: Anna==-

"MEGA SHINKA!" As soon as Anna found herself in the new arena, and found herself back to normal, she immediately Mega Evolved her Mewtwo, merging with it once more, as pure psychically electric energy radiated around her.

"Who first?"

OOC: I understand fully. See ya later, Bionifight!

IC: Strider (20/20)

MewAnna's question was answered by a Hyper Beam coming from Rayquaza, whom Strider was currently riding.

"Me." the ninja said silently..

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

OOC: Oh, thank goodness, I was worried that the game would be closing for good, and I'd lose my DFWs.

IC: ShadowVezon, HP: INF/20

ShadowVezon's armour, having been specially willed into being to fit with the rules of Bionifight, had no way to gain from Classic Mode. Because of this crippling weakness, he would be outmatched while still limited by the mecha. However, there are ways around that, and so ShadowVezon took the opportunity to melt the left hand of the mecha off with a knife of plasma (due to the technical balancing stuff, a knife would be hotter than a sword). This means that ShadowVezon can use his inherent elemental powers of Shadow and Electricity. Which he does, on Toa Aeron.

OOC: Technically, there's no rule against Magnetism now, since that only lasted for Cycle 2.

"Since this has not happened, I will not be allowing magnetism to be a power for Rounds 4-6." 

But I'll spare you that horror, because I'm not cruel.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

IC

With a sigh, Chro released Zapdos.

The Pokemon flew high above Chro to scout, then returned. It informed him of his opponents' locations.

Absorbing Zapdos into his sword, Chro teleported high into the air and created a platform of hard-light underneath himself. From this vantage point he launched a series of lightning bolts down towards ShadowVezon and Rayquaza.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

OOC: That.. is actually kinda really nice, at least for me. XD I too have had a ton of things on my plate recently, as evident by my inactivity the last round, and was actually seriously considering stepping out for the next round of 3, so... This works very nicely for me. :P

anyway Classic Mode woot

IC: Zakaro (HP: x/20)

"Back to normal, eh? Alright, cool, time to go totally overboard with metal powers!"

It was about 3 seconds later that Zakaro started attempting to smash everyone with giant metal fists, pounding down from the sky in an attempt to make pancakes out of all the peoples.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

OOC: I figured that would be the response. I just wanted to point out that it was never officially stated. I got a direct quote, too.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

OOC: Hope no one minds, I am going to explain the following IC post. Daveros was basicly a quasi-immortal god in his home dimension, a force of good in fact, and his powers were sealed away. A round 13 is probably the only time I get to reveal exactly HOW powerful Daveros is. This following post? It is having Daveros at full power. I honestly hope, Veltex, that you do not have me have to edit this. This is also some of the only times that I am able to, well, let my OP mind-set out to play. Please, let my have my fun!

IC: Daveros

I feel...strange. I feel like I did from before most of my powers were cut from me. I notice a metal hand coming at me, and I combine my light-gunblades together, making an Ascudrian, runes forming along the combined barrel, and I activate the first rune, Runic: Blaze, make a focus shield around the barrel, and cut 9 of the metal hands into piecemeal, and laugh, remembering the old days. I then make a thousand focus shields of all the elements(minus magnetism) of the Bionicle Realm, and go Porcupine Beam, which is firing a bunch of lasers in the form of a porcupine quill barrage, through each of the focus shields, destroying most of the metal hands. I then remember an old trick, the first one I had practiced with, and grin maniacally, transforming from my normal form...Into an ultra magma dragon, wearing armor carved with runes, forged of the deepest core's of a planet, and I proceed to breath a magma beam throughout the arena, damaging nearly everyone there. I roar a challenge, as my old amount of hp (9000000000000000009) reforms, and I then change form again, compressing the ultra magma dragon form into an magmix draconian form, and my old sword, reforged from the darkest of shadows, and the brightest of lights, with a hilt bound with the hide of a mutated ground-bird, and I then proceed to slash everyone with twilight slashes, damaging everyone by cutting them into my home dimension temporarily, having all my old armies attack them 50 times in a row, and then we revert back to the arena that we were at. I laugh, and I speak, in a guttural, growling, dark voice. "So, my foes, how do you like the Guar'Devix powers? I hope you didn't mind what I did, sending you into one dimension, and bringing you back. I AM a Guardian of Dimensions, after all! And now, I am at full power, so...DRACONIC SEAL; BREAK!" And a dragon seal on my home dimension breaks, and a dragon comes to the dimension and arena we are all at, and merges with me. I then...mutate, since that is the best term. I become a Shadowhunter Dragon: Draconian, and I then destroy a lot of the undead that are going after me, turning their inner darkness against them, making dark tendrils go out, consuming their bodies, and they all pop out of existence. I laugh, and evilly.

IC: Strider (infinity/infinity)

Rayquaza dodged all of Chro's lightning attacks, firing a Hyper Beam in retaliation. Then Daveros did... Whatever that was, and prompted a rethink from Strider.

"My hand is forced." he declared. "MEGA FUSION!" the ninja declared, as he and Rayquaza merged into one being. The combined form of Mega Rayquaza and Strider fired an Ice Beam at Daveros, intending to freeze him solid.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC

Chro teleported out of the way of the Hyper Beam, onto another light platform.

He activated the Golden Weapons of Spinjitzu, using their power over ice to absorb some of the Ice Beam attack's power; then he used it to create a blast of ice directed back at Rayquazero.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: This is a Classic Round, but still, I thought controlling other people's attacks was agreed to be.... You know, not allowed?

I figured that I hadn't done that, but looking again at what I wrote, I clearly did. Sorry about that. Allow me to clarify.

but their spirits

EDIT: Forgot to make it Ninwuaza'S RANGE. My bad. Editing it in now.

I quickly teleported out of the wierd Ninquaza's range, and assessed the situation. I see someone about to backstab(metaphorically) someone else, and their names popped into my head: 'Chro...Aeron'. I quickly fire a Dragonic Crusher blast at Aeron, compressing it just enough to damage only Aeron. I then fire a quick little laser at the Ninquaza, and, should that fail, I also focus-laser a mega-beam into the Ninquaza, hopefully damaging it.

OOC(for this next bit, cause I am not sure whether it is allowable in the round 13 stuff..): I then steal the mask of creation, utilize it, and make my own temporary DFW, the Dragonic Obliterator, (which is a gun, a cannon in fact, that attaches to the arm, fires dragon-killing attacks, and, were it Pokemon, it would deal 3000% damage to dragon-types. It looks like a dragon skull, with a gun barrel coming out of the mouth. It also can, if lucky, deal temporary blindness, deafness, or mental backlash for every time the person hit with it has their power used.) I then fire it at Anna, and blow her halfway across the map(metaphorically). I then proceed to shoot everyone in range(And the Obliterator is practically a sniper rifle, thats how much range it has!)

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

:|

IC
Hearing a strange mumbling noise, Chro glanced over to the side, noticing the form of Draconix (regular Draconix) sitting in the fetal position, rocking back and forth and mumbling to himself. He wasn't sure exactly what Draconix was saying - something about stealing and making his own Drift Force Weapons - which Chro knew was completely illogical, even for Classic rounds.

"Well," Chro said, "I guess he's cracked."

Pitying the evidently insane fighter, Chro created a shield of hard-light around Draconix to protect him.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: Wow, and I thought I was crazy.

Oh, and my DFWs: 

Lord of Skull Spiders: A summonable character with 5 Health, Shadow powers and the standard 7 damage attack.

Eye of Sauron: Gives the ability to raise one dead player with 7 health, as well as the standard 7 damage attack.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

OOC: lol...had to throw that out there...sorry! Also, gtg afk for a while. C ya after this post. Also, thank you chro. That gives me an idea...

I get a grip, shaking my head, as the old problem with my old level of powers hit into high gear, AGAIN, and turn back itno my most previous form. I then form a sword of both light and darkness, much like Chro's, but without that 7-hit thing. I THEN throw it, after using my control over twilight(and what makes up twilight) to temporarily make a small opening for the sword to pass through, and it hits Ninquaza. I then close the shield around me, and change its elemental frequency to be used as a focus shield, a one-way one, of course. I then fire a light laser through the shield, and aim it at Aeron.

IC: Zakaro (HP: Z/20)

Zakaro was confused. 

No, this wasn't really all that strange of an occurrence, but in this case it was greater than usual. 

He decided, somehow, that the best thing to do would be take a page out of some person's book that he had taken wayyy back when the world was always like this, random and confusing and without that stability of the Health Point system. 

Therefore, he danced a little jig and promptly fell asleep. 

Zakaro's Metallic Connection: All fists are now beds! It's strongly raining beds!

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

No, Draconix. My point was not that you needed actual protection in your plotbreaking OP form. My point was that you are not allowed to do anything like what you did, even in Classic rounds, and ergo your character must have been hallucinating whilst crying quietly in the fetal position. :|

What exactly is your power?

Innately, teleportation. Also control over light and shadow via Rhindon, control over ice plus agility and speed boost from Golden Weapons, and control over lightning from the Pokeball. I seem to recall being allowed to use all the DFWs you owned in Classic rounds (regardless of restrictions on how many you can bring into a normal round).

IC
Chro's lightning became a lot less effective considering the beds were not as electrically conductive as the solid iron fists. He decided to take a different tactic, and instead froze several of the beds solid as they fell.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

No, Draconix. My point was not that you needed actual protection in your plotbreaking OP form. My point was that you are not allowed to do anything like what you did, even in Classic rounds, and ergo your character must have been hallucinating whilst crying quietly in the fetal position. :|

What exactly is your power?

Innately, teleportation. Also control over light and shadow via Rhindon, control over ice plus agility and speed boost from Golden Weapons, and control over lightning from the Pokeball. I seem to recall being allowed to use all the DFWs you owned in Classic rounds (regardless of restrictions on how many you can bring into a normal round).

IC

Chro's lightning became a lot less effective considering the beds were not as electrically conductive as the solid iron fists. He decided to take a different tactic, and instead froze several of the beds solid as they fell.

Draconix, Chro is correct. Classic round does not mean auto-OP for anyone.

OOC: It just means that we can be stronger with our innate abilities, and what DFWs we have, especially since stuff like mergers could happen first day and last all week. =P

Anna looked at 'Strider' in slight 'did you really just do that' disbelief, as she sighed, and then dodged out of the way of the first attack. Gripping her Gunblade, she dashed forward, her armour protecting against the psychic energy she was pouring out, as she fueled both her lightning and new psychic powers along her Gunblade, and then flung off a mixed attack at the now-Rayquaza.

Sighing, after that, Anna sat down, and snapped her fingers, as things blinked for a moment, and a pitcher of iced tea appeared.

"Too bad Vox isn't here, he would've liked this." Anna mumbled, as she poured herself a drink, watching the oddly mixed chaos that was going on around them; partly seeing Draconix's meltdown thanks to the psychic powers, and partly just seeing the masses of attacks.

Anna frowned, and nimbly dodged; balancing the glass on her finger as she did so.

"He's not going to get away with this, is he, Tea?" Anna mumbled, as she twirled her gunblade, and fired three psychically guided bullets toward Chro quickly.

IC

Chro intended to teleport out of the way of the bullets, but they were literally thinking about chasing him, so that wasn't very effective.

He was knocked off the light platform, and careened towards the ground. Creating a solid, jagged shell of ice around himself, Chro adjusted his course midair to aim for Anna's teacup.

but their spirits