OFFICIAL Bionicle 2015 Topic

Makaru

Okay, it doesn't make sense to assume details were added, but what says the MOUP doesn't have eye brows? And looking at an image of the Mask of Control from the cartoon and the poster, it is very obvious that the eye brows are different shapes, and the general shapes of things were one of the things kept in the cartoon. And not just the eye brows, but the eye holes themselves are very different shapes.

The eyebrows have been simplified in the cartoon adaption. The possibility of those being the eyebrows of the Mask of Control cannot be so easily dismissed. The eyeholes don't look very different at all; they're slim, slanted eyeholes.

Also you appear to have done a complete 180 on the trustworthiness of cartoon renditions.

And I can claim to know it's color because I can look at it and see it's black, because I have seen what the color black looks like from seeing it every single day since I was born. I can claim that the mask is black because from the cartoon, it is black. What is the point of making the mask gold and then shrouding it in black to hide the color? The mask is made to be evil. Making it gold is silly and will only confuse people.

You have yet to disprove the very real possibility of the mask being shadowed because, well, it's a mysterious mask in the background of the image, and making things black is a very good way of making things mysterious.

In the cartoon, it is obscured in black flames. How can you claim to know its color when everything else about it is obscured? That's ridiculous reasoning.

The One Ring is gold. Is it confusing that it's also evil?

So it makes no sense for it to be the MOUP because it was revealed in a very ominous way that shows almost no specifics of it's design at all, but it makes sense for it to be the Mask of Control because it was already fully revealed and shown and so they decided it was necessary to shroud it in darkness on the poster just because? Okay, now why don't you tell me how that works.

It makes no sense for it to be the MoUP because it makes no sense for anyone to already have the MoUP. The MoUP is the strongest mask on the island. Why would it already be in someone's possession by the story's start? From a storytelling perspective, that makes no sense. You don't shoot Chekov's gun as soon as it's placed on the table.

It makes sense to shroud the Mask of Control (which I already explained it isn't necessarily, but I think it's a very real possibility, but you seem convinced I'm saying it has to be the Mask of Control so whatever) in darkness because we're not supposed to know what mask that is. It's a shadowy mask with red eyes meant to look mysterious and evil. If we could tell right off the bat who or what it is, why not just show the whole thing? It's supposed to be mysterious. It being mysterious is by no means proof that it's the MoUP at all.

Edited by Lucina

Okay, it doesn't make sense to assume details were added, but what says the MOUP doesn't have eye brows? And looking at an image of the Mask of Control from the cartoon and the poster, it is very obvious that the eye brows are different shapes, and the general shapes of things were one of the things kept in the cartoon. And not just the eye brows, but the eye holes themselves are very different shapes.

The eyebrows have been simplified in the cartoon adaption. The possibility of those being the eyebrows of the Mask of Control cannot be so easily dismissed. The eyeholes don't look very different at all; they're slim, slanted eyeholes.

Also you appear to have done a complete 180 on the trustworthiness of cartoon renditions.

My opinion on the trust worthiness of cartoon renditions remain the same as what they were before. I feel that the ones we have gotten aren't the most trustworthy except in the simplest of ways considering it's style is the simplification of the sets. That means if something like the eye holes are square on a mask, they will be reasonably square in real life, rather than circle.

And their shapes are in fact very different. The mask of Control has eyebrows arcing downwards, while the mask in the poster has eyebrows that arc down in such a way that make it look angry and it's eyes squinted. They are opposite shapes.

The MOUP has eye holes that are thin and angular in one direction while the Mask of Control has eye holes that are much larger and have an arc on the bottom.

Maybe you ought to be more observant before you go around making claims without proper reasoning.

And I can claim to know it's color because I can look at it and see it's black, because I have seen what the color black looks like from seeing it every single day since I was born. I can claim that the mask is black because from the cartoon, it is black. What is the point of making the mask gold and then shrouding it in black to hide the color? The mask is made to be evil. Making it gold is silly and will only confuse people.

You have yet to disprove the very real possibility of the mask being shadowed because, well, it's a mysterious mask in the background of the image, and making things black is a very good way of making things mysterious.

In the cartoon, it is obscured in black flames. How can you claim to know its color when everything else about it is obscured? That's ridiculous reasoning.

The One Ring is gold. Is it confusing that it's also evil?

Yet behind that black smoke it is very easy to see that the mask itself is colored black. It is not completely obscured and it is made in such a way that is is dark and ominous, but to obscure it completely so as to have no idea as to its design is ridiculous and pointless. The mask was made evil, and the colors used for it are used for a reason.

Your comparison to the One Ring is very flawed. The One Ring was made gold and beautiful because those were the qualities that caused it be so corrupting. Lego has shown that it has no reason to do this when the animation provided clearly shows the mask to be evil.

So it makes no sense for it to be the MOUP because it was revealed in a very ominous way that shows almost no specifics of it's design at all, but it makes sense for it to be the Mask of Control because it was already fully revealed and shown and so they decided it was necessary to shroud it in darkness on the poster just because? Okay, now why don't you tell me how that works.

It makes no sense for it to be the MoUP because it makes no sense for anyone to already have the MoUP. The MoUP is the strongest mask on the island. Why would it already be in someone's possession by the story's start? From a storytelling perspective, that makes no sense. You don't shoot Chekov's gun as soon as it's placed on the table.

It makes sense to shroud the Mask of Control (which I already explained it isn't necessarily, but I think it's a very real possibility, but you seem convinced I'm saying it has to be the Mask of Control so whatever) in darkness because we're not supposed to know what mask that is. It's a shadowy mask with red eyes meant to look mysterious and evil. If we could tell right off the bat who or what it is, why not just show the whole thing? It's supposed to be mysterious. It being mysterious is by no means proof that it's the MoUP at all.

I've already addressed this point in my previous post. It could be foreshadowing or a tease to the larger villain, Makuta. Putting Makuta there without a mask is a lot less effective as showing his evil than teasing the mask that is the embodiment of evil that he wore, and very likely will wear again. The MOUP is suppost to be a symbol of him and his evil. That  poster from what we've seen is not an exact even that has happened, but the designs we have seen in it are clearly canon.

It's not that we're not supposed to know what mask it is. In the cartoon it seems to be made shrouded in darkness to make it more eery because we don't know exactly what it looks like. We can't tell what it looks like exactly on the poster, but this is done for the same reason as in the cartoon where it shows just a little to intimidate and make people understand it's evil.

I'm arguing that it is the MOUP and not the Mask of Control. Whatever you believe it is is different from what you seem to be arguing. Because you are arguing against my side, I am arguing back, regardless of what you think the mask might be, because I want to prove my point because I believe it is right and has enough evidence and good reasoning to support it.

• Upvote 1

Your "evidence and reasoning" is that the mask in the poster is shadowy and black and the MoUP is obscured by black smoke which means it CLEARLY must be black because there's no such thing as a silhouette (which it probably is because it's shown as pure black while other black things, such as Onua, are shown as very dark grey because pure black things show no detail) and therefore because two things are shadowy and black and mysterious that means LEGO is throwing out their biggest MacGuffin in the first year.

I admitted the possibility that it's not the Mask of Control (though I still don't see the eyeholes as being very different considering the cartoon rendition is simplified) but that doesn't mean admitting that it's the MoUP, which I am still arguing it's not.

Your "evidence and reasoning" is that the mask in the poster is shadowy and black and the MoUP is obscured by black smoke which means it CLEARLY must be black because there's no such thing as a silhouette (which it probably is because it's shown as pure black while other black things, such as Onua, are shown as very dark grey because pure black things show no detail) and therefore because two things are shadowy and black and mysterious that means LEGO is throwing out their biggest MacGuffin in the first year.

I admitted the possibility that it's not the Mask of Control (though I still don't see the eyeholes as being very different considering the cartoon rendition is simplified) but that doesn't mean admitting that it's the MoUP, which I am still arguing it's not.

And I have shown that your evidence and reasoning is flawed. I can keep going at this all day, because I know I can continue to prove and argue my evidence to be true.

In what way is it a silhouette? It clearly has shapes and forms in it and is not one solid shape. There is shading in parts of it which is why you can see the eye brows with the light changes in color to add shadow.

The cartoon version may be simplified, but they still did their best to keep the original shapes. I've already said this before, they're not going to suddenly make square eye holes circle.

It's pretty amazing how you conveniently changed your opinion that it was the Mask of Control to simply "it's not the MOUP."

And I have shown that your evidence and reasoning is flawed. I can keep going at this all day, because I know I can continue to prove and argue my evidence to be true.

In what way is it a silhouette? It clearly has shapes and forms in it and is not one solid shape. There is shading in parts of it which is why you can see the eye brows with the light changes in color to add shadow.

The cartoon version may be simplified, but they still did their best to keep the original shapes. I've already said this before, they're not going to suddenly make square eye holes circle.

It's pretty amazing how you conveniently changed your opinion that it was the Mask of Control to simply "it's not the MOUP."

I meant that the mask in the Legend animation is a silhouette, which is what you're basing your idea that the mask is black on. The other mask, however, is probably supposed to be shadowed and mysterious.

I already told you (though you seem resistant to listening) that while I was convinced it was the mask of control, my stronger point is that it's not the MoUP. You just clung to what you saw as an easier point to refute. I am open to it not being the Mask of Creation, but I strongly believe it's not the MoUP.

You have yet to show a single shred of evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the mask in the poster is the MoUP. All you have is assumptions and guesswork about color. For all we know, it's the mask of irrational argument. What, pray tell, makes it the MoUP, besides the fact that you think the MoUP is black because it's a silhouette in the Legend animation?

I meant that the mask in the Legend animation is a silhouette, which is what you're basing your idea that the mask is black on. The other mask, however, is probably supposed to be shadowed and mysterious.

I already told you (though you seem resistant to listening) that while I was convinced it was the mask of control, my stronger point is that it's not the MoUP. You just clung to what you saw as an easier point to refute. I am open to it not being the Mask of Creation, but I strongly believe it's not the MoUP.

You have yet to show a single shred of evidence that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the mask in the poster is the MoUP. All you have is assumptions and guesswork about color. For all we know, it's the mask of irrational argument. What, pray tell, makes it the MoUP, besides the fact that you think the MoUP is black because it's a silhouette in the Legend animation?

Okay, way to be rude.

I don't recall being resistant to listening, when I brought up several points that you seem to like ignoring.

I feel that my evidence is strong, and that if it isn't, than yours is simply non-existent. I have argued more than just it's color; I've argued it's shape, presentation, and given strong reasoning about Lego's likely decisions that would clearly show my point to be true. For every point you have given, I feel that I have managed to prove against, whereas you seem to be arguing that you're right because I'm wrong, which is an argument based on nothing.

And if you look at the eye shapes of the cartoon and the poster, they are very clearly the same. Perhaps I can't prove it's not a silhouette, but I can very much prove through this point that it is not the Mask of Control, and is in fact the MOUP.

You see, I find it very fantastic that you originally argued simply for the mask being the Mask of Control, but decided to squeeze in a larger, more broad argument that it simply isn't the MOUP to keep yourself from being wrong. I feel that you're just too stubborn to realize that I have given a good argument because you refuse to believe anything except that you are correct. I will not allow myself to judge you as a person, but I will say that this is how I feel.

If one of us here is stubborn, I can very much guarantee it's not me. When I see there is a flaw in my argument or see that someone else has a better one for their point that is convincing enough, I will change sides to grow and develop my thoughts. You simply seem incapable of seeing anything beyond your own ideas.

• Upvote 1

..Why is my waifu arguing with a banana over a mask?

That is one of life's unsolvable mysteries. Humanity may never know. 

It would be funny if the MOuP ended up being bright pink.

Actually, I bet it's pink with purple polka-dots. 

• Upvote 3

bZpOwEr

I've been rude? I think you'd better reread some of your posts there, buddy. You've been quite combative and rude about this whole deal.

My argument is quite simple: the Mask of Ultimate Power is the strongest, most powerful mask on the island. Why would Makuta have it, and if he does not, why mislead people by showing him with it? Lord of the Rings did not start by giving Sauron the One Ring, because that would be terrible storytelling. Same applies here. There is no conflict if Makuta already has the most powerful mask on the island. And if he does not, then why show him wearing it? That's far more misleading than an evil mask being gold.

The eye shape is the only detail we know about the Mask of Ultimate Power (from the cartoon, no less, which you already tried arguing was an untrustworthy source of information) and is certainly not enough to identify a mask. It has slanting, narrow eyeholes? No other mask could possibly have that. You haven't even accounted for the possibility of it being a mask we haven't even seen yet. The only other detail we know is it has a bunch of fin things on it, and you certainly have no evidence this mask has that.

The argument of "it's the Mask of Control" already has the argument of "It's not the Mask of Ultimate Power" in it. For it to be the Mask of Control, it cannot be the Mask of Ultimate Power. From the beginning I have argued it was not the Mask of Ultimate Power, and even admitted at several points I wasn't certain about it being the Mask of Control (with the eyebrows being my main point in favor of that). I find it incredibly rude that you assume my reasons for changing tack, and throw it out as an insult. You have no right to accuse me of rudeness when you put personal attacks into a debate over children's toys.

Okay, let's review. Your "strong evidence" is that the mask appears to be black and has slanted narrow eyeholes. The silhouetted mask in the animation also has slanted narrow eyeholes.

Am I missing anything? No? Okay, good. Because that still doesn't seem like enough to substantiate your claims that this is, without a shadow of a doubt, the Mask of Ultimate Power. And, as I have said, it would be terrible storytelling to put the most powerful mask in the villain's hands from the start; it'd be like if Bionicle G1 started with Makuta already in charge of the Mata Nui Robot.

You have not given a good argument. You've given a thoroughly unpleasant, stubborn argument based on a few shreds of questionable evidence and flaunted it as fact to the point of insulting those who question it.

• Upvote 3

Blueblur: Stop calling Lucina (the member) your "waifu" and "Lucykins." It's creepy and disrespectful to her.

Also, please don't spur on the argument.

Lucina and Banana: I haven't read all of the exchange between you two, so I can't accuse either one of you for being condescending. Nor can I say this is off-topic. But please consider your words before making accusations yourselves. I just want things to be kept away from disrespect.

• Upvote 10

My argument is quite simple: the Mask of Ultimate Power is the strongest, most powerful mask on the island. Why would Makuta have it, and if he does not, why mislead people by showing him with it? Lord of the Rings did not start by giving Sauron the One Ring, because that would be terrible storytelling. Same applies here. There is no conflict if Makuta already has the most powerful mask on the island. And if he does not, then why show him wearing it? That's far more misleading than an evil mask being gold.

If you actually read a single one of my posts, you would realize I addressed that more than once. The mask can be used as a symbol for their evil and as foreshadowing of the villain and their threat. If you look at Gen 1, the infected kanohi hau was teased and used to foreshadow Makuta, and we didn't get that until the MNOG, which came a little later. It doesn't mean Makuta is awake or that he immediately has the mask. I have a theory that the skull spiders fight for Makuta and are retrieving the mask for when he awakens. But generally, the MOUP is meant to symbolize his threat.

The eye shape is the only detail we know about the Mask of Ultimate Power (from the cartoon, no less, which you already tried arguing was an untrustworthy source of information) and is certainly not enough to identify a mask. It has slanting, narrow eyeholes? No other mask could possibly have that. You haven't even accounted for the possibility of it being a mask we haven't even seen yet. The only other detail we know is it has a bunch of fin things on it, and you certainly have no evidence this mask has that.

I didn't argue the cartoon was a completely bad source, and I addressed this already. It can be a fair source in terms of generally understanding what mask will look like, but in specifics it's possible there could be slight changes.

Except for the fact that the eye holes aren't just similar, but basically the same shape. I doubt it will be another mask we haven't seen that, for there would be no need for Lego to market that. Think practically.

The argument of "it's the Mask of Control" already has the argument of "It's not the Mask of Ultimate Power" in it. For it to be the Mask of Control, it cannot be the Mask of Ultimate Power. From the beginning I have argued it was not the Mask of Ultimate Power, and even admitted at several points I wasn't certain about it being the Mask of Control (with the eyebrows being my main point in favor of that). I find it incredibly rude that you assume my reasons for changing tack, and throw it out as an insult. You have no right to accuse me of rudeness when you put personal attacks into a debate over children's toys.

Except that early on you never specified or implied it in any way and it only conveniently flew in when you needed it to keep you from being wrong.

Can you really say I'm the only one who has been rude here? Have you said nothing in a way that can be interpreted in a negative manor? At several points I felt upset by what you have said, and not just in this argument.

Okay, let's review. Your "strong evidence" is that the mask appears to be black and has slanted narrow eyeholes. The silhouetted mask in the animation also has slanted narrow eyeholes.

Am I missing anything? No? Okay, good. Because that still doesn't seem like enough to substantiate your claims that this is, without a shadow of a doubt, the Mask of Ultimate Power. And, as I have said, it would be terrible storytelling to put the most powerful mask in the villain's hands from the start; it'd be like if Bionicle G1 started with Makuta already in charge of the Mata Nui Robot.

You have not given a good argument. You've given a thoroughly unpleasant, stubborn argument based on a few shreds of questionable evidence and flaunted it as fact to the point of insulting those who question it.

That is not the only evidence I have given. I have thought through my side and I feel have given valid reasons. The way the mask is presented and such are also factors.

And the mask doesn't just appear to be black. I feel that it very much is black, because it would make no sense for it to be otherwise. Maybe I could've given more evidence, but it is practical thinking that easily shows that they are the same mask. If I showed someone a Kanohi Hau, they could interpret it as just that, or they can imagine that it's a Kaukau run over by a truck. Take your pick.

What about your evidence? What reasons do you have? Maybe I could use more evidence to support that it's the MOUP, but you certainly don't have any to prove what I have said wrong, and thus have not proven that it isn't. There is more evidence to show it is than isn't.

Listen, I don't like fighting, I don't like starting fights, and I don't like what comes after fights. I have lived through far too many in my personal life to want a second more. I don't want to insult you, be rude to you, but I'll be honest, you've made me very angry. I will continue to believe in my argument, because I will not stand it when people tell me I'm wrong without giving a proper reason why. I simply feel you're arguing something that doesn't make sense to be right, but I can't say this is true because I don't know you as a person, it's just the impression I'm getting.

I'm sorry for whatever ways I insulted you or such, and I don't mean to make an enemy, but I don't appreciate it when people tell me I'm wrong and use the argument that I'm wrong to support it. Because it doesn't work like that.

Edited by Banana Gunz

Heated debates over a children's toy? 

Only in BZP... 

For anyone that wants to know my opinion on this, I think that the LOSS mask doesn't look that similar to the Mask of Ultimate Power, probably because of the side things [/epic wordiness]. Plus, it doesn't make much sense for them to conceal it behind shadows only to reveal it in a few months. Well, maybe it does. Or does it? I dunno, I don't check statistics that often. Anyway, I'd be more willing to bet that the MoUP, along with the two other masks, are going to be made in a later wave. Building up suspense, ya know? 

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but maybe the LOSS mask needs to be retrieved by the spiders, similar to how the Toa need their golden masks. Just an idea. 

• Upvote 3

bZpOwEr

Only in BZP... 

For anyone that wants to know my opinion on this, I think that the LOSS mask doesn't look that similar to the Mask of Ultimate Power, probably because of the side things [/epic wordiness]. Plus, it doesn't make much sense for them to conceal it behind shadows only to reveal it in a few months. Well, maybe it does. Or does it? I dunno, I don't check statistics that often. Anyway, I'd be more willing to bet that the MoUP, along with the two other masks, are going to be made in a later wave. Building up suspense, ya know? 

I'm taking a shot in the dark here, but maybe the LOSS mask needs to be retrieved by the spiders, similar to how the Toa need their golden masks. Just an idea. 

That's not really the argument here...

Only in BZP... 

Yeah, but the paragraphs are too big and I'm too lazy. Skim over a few posts, voice my own uninformed opinion, you know the drill. 

• Upvote 2

bZpOwEr

Maybe he doesn't care? Maybe he just wants it to stop, like everyone else? I know I do. For all we know that mask could be anything. More than likely, it's Makuta.

I already apologized, but I have a right to feel how I want. I wouldn't involve my self in things that don't concern me. I also wouldn't immediately assume what people mean. I don't see how throwing in more opinions makes a situation calm down more.

*snip*

Yeah, but the paragraphs are too big and I'm too lazy. Skim over a few posts, voice my own uninformed opinion, you know the drill. 

I got ya, sometimes that's me. I remember the old "Was Bionicle Sexist or Not" topic I started up. It's pretty hard to keep up with crazy long arguments, so I don't blame ya.

You have a right, yes.

But don't go lording it over others by being snobbish and hiding little snide attacks in your replies like you did just now. I wouldn't do that, and I wouldn't keep arguing with someone else after they've raised one or two more good points for their side of the argument. This is a forum, and views are going to be different. Just accept it and move on.

See? I can do that, too.

Lara Croft

Tomb Raider Cliff Climbing

I'm going to die from pure, unrestrained laughter when both Banana Gunz AND Lucina turn out to be wrong. That mask is CLEARLY Ultron. And I'm right because look at that mask...there's no strings on the mask. And Ultron said "there are no strings on me" in the Age of Ultron trailer. Plus the eyes are red, and Ultron has red eyes, so it MUST be him! So you can all go home, I win this debate.

• Upvote 9

You have a right, yes.

But don't go lording it over others by being snobbish and hiding little snide attacks in your replies like you did just now. I wouldn't do that, and I wouldn't keep arguing with someone else after they've raised one or two more good points for their side of the argument. This is a forum, and views are going to be different. Just accept it and move on.

See? I can do that, too.

I really didn't mean to attack you in any way, I just felt that it wasn't much of your business, but okay.

Views are going to be different, but I felt that mine presented a better argument. But whatever, because the thing is I already apologized and I don't see why you need to still try to pick fights here. I don't purposely go around "hiding little snide attacks in [my] replies" and I'm sorry if that's the way I present myself. I'd like you to know that's not the person I am and that you can't judge a person in real life based on how they act on the internet.

As a person I don't like to be mean to people, because after 12 years of bullying and being hurt by others, I knew how it felt to feel unpleasant and I decided I don't want to give that to others, but after that time I also got angry that I never got to say how I felt about the world and such. I feel offended when people tell me I'm wrong, and when I get into it I can lose control and take things farther than they should go.

I'm just gonna ask that you don't go judging others here on this forum, because I feel offended that you would just so blatantly assume you know so much about me as a person and judge me so negatively without even knowing a little bit the type of person I am in real life.

I doubt Lucina needs her own personal one man army, and I'm hoping there are no hard feelings here today (though I can't blame if there are considering how sour things turned here today, I'm just hoping there won't be). I'm genuinely sorry for how I acted, but I think you being just as rude here doesn't help anything.

I was watching the Legend of Okoto video a few times for reference for an art I'm arting, and all I have to say is that the Mask of Ultimate Power reminds me of the Avohkii; it's possible they might be basing the design on that?

I wanted to ask if anyone recalls any official Binoicle 2015 artwork that features 6 shooting stars crashing to Okoto? I have a vague memory of seeing that, possibly in one of the NYCC slides, but I may be mistaken and I'm really rather keen to find out whether I'm imagining things or not.

All y'all up there need to relax, I'm sure everyone involved understands what's wrong with what happened. Let it be and move on, dwelling on it and and exchanging halfhearted apologies and snide jabs isn't contributing anything to the topic. The last 9 posts have been about the arguing itself and not about the subject of the argument. That's what PMs and profile feeds are for, I think.

Edited by Pomegranate
  • Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Anyone have a good argument on how to convince a stubborn friend about the awesomeness of trans purple? Quote him: "It's just a color, no one cares." (Me): JUST A COLOR?!?

I think the best way to go about that is to bide your time until the sets come out; once they see the parts with their own eyes, they're sure to realize how pretty they are and how wrong they were :P You could also explain that we've basically almost never had parts in this color before and how it relates to the character's element and its rarity and all that. I would go with the aesthetic angle, personally.

Anyone have a good argument on how to convince a stubborn friend about the awesomeness of trans purple? Quote him: "It's just a color, no one cares." (Me): JUST A COLOR?!?

Well, purple is a symbol of royalty...and "royalty is no match for power". Boom, there you go. Winning argument, courtesy of Avenged Sevenfold.

Edited by Turaga Blastcage
  • Upvote 3

I'm going to die from pure, unrestrained laughter when both Banana Gunz AND Lucina turn out to be wrong. That mask is CLEARLY Ultron. And I'm right because look at that mask...there's no strings on the mask. And Ultron said "there are no strings on me" in the Age of Ultron trailer. Plus the eyes are red, and Ultron has red eyes, so it MUST be him! So you can all go home, I win this debate.

No. Ultron is Lewa, duh.

• Upvote 1

No. Ultron is Lewa, duh.

But Lewa is a modified Green Lantern! How can he be both?

• Upvote 1

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

No. Ultron is Lewa, duh.

But Lewa is a modified Green Lantern! How can he be both?

Age of Ultron is secretly a Bionicle, DC and Marvel crossover.

In all seriousness, is the Rahkshi staff piece from Kopaka and Pohatu metallic silver from HF?

• Upvote 3

I knew this was going to happen...they didn't give up after 2012...they are coming back for revenge! 

THE PROTECTOR OF EARTH IS MAELSTROM!

Sorry, I had to. 

bZpOwEr

I was talking about the character, not the member. But okay...

Sorry.

yeah but dude, the character is not the one in this topic. the character is not a member of this forum. every time you've been "talking about the character" it is in response to something the member has said. just because the member is named after the character and has the character as her avatar does not mean she is the character. you've been projecting the character onto the member and talking about them as if they're the same. they're not. and not only is it probably really uncomfortable for the member but honestly it's been really awkward and uncomfortable for other people just to see.

and honestly the way you've talked has been creepy in regards to the member and the character. you might want to rethink both how you interpret female characters and how you interact with real-life girls and women as well.

• Upvote 9

I already apologized. How I interact with actual women isn't any of your concern. Maybe you should stop trying to pick fights and leave well enough alone. I already said I was sorry and I won't do it again. Also, I am free to like or admire a character as much as I'd like. It isn't hurting you or anyone else and besides this small mishap which I have been corrected on, it won't 'creep' anybody else out anymore.

Move on. We're here to discuss Bionicle, not my feelings for a video game character.

Edited by Blueblur21

Lara Croft

Tomb Raider Cliff Climbing

I already apologized. How I interact with actual women isn't any of your concern. Maybe you should stop trying to pick fights and leave well enough alone. I already said I was sorry and I won't do it again. Also, I am free to like or admire a character as much as I'd like. It isn't hurting you or anyone else and besides this small mishap which I have been corrected on, it won't 'creep' anybody else out anymore.

Move on. We're here to discuss Bionicle, not my feelings for a video game character.

There are a variety of things wrong with what you've just said that I do think should be addressed - however, you are correct in that this topic is not the place to do so.

Getting us back on topic a little bit, I'd like to ask what everyone's thoughts would be regarding a set of Ekimu? Like whether the cartoon we've seen is an accurate indicator of how large the set might be, or whether he'd be a more typical titan-sized set?

• Upvote 3

Getting us back on topic a little bit, I'd like to ask what everyone's thoughts would be regarding a set of Ekimu? Like whether the cartoon we've seen is an accurate indicator of how large the set might be, or whether he'd be a more typical titan-sized set?

What even qualifies as a titan set anymore? We already have different sized Toa... :P The video gave no indication that the Mask Makers were bigger than the regular CCBS frame and Ekimu's hammer looked like it was made out of two barrels of the new launcher, so that could be a good way to estimate his size.

Both characters appear to be gone for the time being, so it would be reasonable for either of them to come back later in larger forms. We don't know how or if the Mask of Creation and Mask of Control/Mask of Ultimate Power will appear in set form, so it's possible they'll be wearing them.

Edited by Pomegranate
  • Upvote 1