Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I then appear once more. You naively try to use the Mask of Mind Control on me, but my unnaturally strong will causes it to have no effect. As expected, of course. I then turn the tables on you by hypnotising you into giving me the Mask. I'm quite adept at hypnosis. Another of my many talents.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I break the time-stream by punching the universe in exactly the right spot. Time unravels, the past becomes the future, the future becomes nothing, and the present becomes like butter spread over too large a piece of bread. While this all takes place, positively dismantling everything in the universe and killing most life, destroying most things, and dismantling most constructs, I escape with the mask into an entirely different reality.

One where, as it turns out, rahkshi are achieving sentience, and the makuta have placed them all in a single compound to mold them into killing machines of a higher caliber then ever seen before. I crash in Phantom-on-the-Water, and notice the whole thing is destroyed, but that doesn't matter to me, because...

My mask.

*sarcasm* Because I've never shown the ability to travel between universes before. */sarcasm*

I easily track Onaku to the new reality, silently taking a few of the Rahkshi, adding a healthy dose of mind control, and sending them to assassinate Onaku before the Makuta have the chance to get involved. Appearing in person would just escalate events of course, which is why I've resorted to simple mesmerism. I teleport them near enough to Onaku as to not seem like teleportation, armed with weaponry stolen from The Cauldron. This dramatically lowers the chance of discovery of my involvement.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Thankfully, I have the Mask of Form Change at hand. Activating it, I transform into a Rahkshi just like them, and as they come over the hill, instead of seeing the Toa of earth they were being manipulated to kill, they see just another Rahkshi. Sure, you might not be fooled by this, but seeing as how I didn't know about your sudden involvement, this wasn't done for that purpose.

You suddenly feel a non-physical fire burn your connection with the mind of the Rahkshi, and then, nothing. Your mind has just been shut down by another mind far exceeding yours in power and strength. The mind of an old friend. Or enemy. It's an alternate me. One of the more powerful ones. And he's here to wreck your s***.

Meanwhile, little old Toa me (or Rahkshi, rather, at the moment) follows the other Rahkshi back to the school as they try to figure out what happened, not carrying the mask, of course. (the super powerful me has it)

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I use the power of this mask:  :akaku:

I can see the weakest points of your bones and shoot them with a machine gun. I take the mask from your dead body. The Kanohi Ignika is mine!

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Unfortunately for you, since I am even more powerful than this pathetic excuse of a tyrant ShadowVezon, I can't die. But an illusion of me doing so is no problem when one has full access to the minds of every single being in the universe unhindered. I crush your mind, and take the mask again. Why did I let you take it in the first place? Well... I'm bored. Being the most powerful being in existence can do that to a person.

I travel to a different universe with the mask, leaving behind existence as we know it. And no, you didn't trick me into taking the wrong mask. I see into your minds, any plans anyone would have had of this would have been foiled by me instantly. And I can recognize the real mask from many universes away.

My mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

Onaku may be all-powerful, but I have the advantage of experience, and as usual I had planned ahead. After once again restoring myself with a sample of my mind which I have stored, I leave Onaku far behind and head through the multiverse to a universe farther away from the ones you've messed around in. Having been through this longer than anyone else, I know how this often works, and so I steal the Mask of the universe I have entered.

I fully expect the other Seekers to have the inexplicable foresight to follow me, leaving Onaku with his real Mask and myself without opposition. After all, it's happened many times before.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Yes. But guess what? I'm sitting right next to you. I don't just travel universes or multiverses or any of that sort. I travel realities. And unrealities. Anyway, I decided to drop by, simply to screw with you.

My mask. Your mask. But no-one else's mask.

Edited by Toa Onaku

I come out of dust that lasted from most of the universe you have just destroyed. I am lucky I survived. I try to use my Vahi just to realize that continuity was destroyed and there is no post to return to. I take both Vahi and Mask of Mind Control and forge them into the Mask of Time Control, which allows me to recreate past.

Then I take Mask of Multiverse Travel, which artificially created past myself had. I locate universe you both are in and unexpectedly backstab ShadowVezon. And then I start party with Onaku.

My and Onaku's Mask!

At some point, I'll suddenly go on hiatus. I'm sorry for that.

Nik, but still pronounced as Nick

The Great Vakama or Clue official topic

There were 2 masks at the time. I buy new neck in Wall-Mart and start to wish for revenge for breaking our great RPing.

I go too past and change what you call present time to place where you aren't and Ignika lies on floor freely. I take it.

My Mask!

I do find it pathetic how people get obsessed with chasing after the Ignika. Not that I'm complaining, as it provides me with an excellent lure for people like you. Even inferior men such as you could have become like Gods among common beings, were you only able to resist the temptation of the ultimate prize, but of course that'll never happen.

I use the Masks you stole to batter you to death, to be ironic. I doubt it'll stick, but I can wait until it does, and you can join Dapper, JAG18, Durahk and many others in the list of the deceased.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Note: Sorry for this cliche, didn't cane out with another legit solution...

Having collection of masks has some good points. One of them is usually Mahiki... Pesky Mahiki, ruined so many STM moments. I put it on. I created illusion of you batting me and I played it hurt, while you think you are illusion. That's original solution meh? Yeah, Ignika you are holding is actually Mask of Light. Who need Mask of Light when you have Mask of Time Control and Mask of Life? *time controls away to not be so easily backstabed*

My Mask!

It's have been more of a cliché if you used a cardboard cutout, which has happened quite often. Which, coincidentally, is what you have right now. You thought a mere illusion would have worked on me? I simply swapped out the real Mask for my replica while you were distracted, so that you would assume the Mask I was holding was the real one.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

And then you wake up on the ground. Turns out having unlimited access to the minds of everyone in the universe has its benefits. Such having you dream everything above from since I shut down your mind. But by now I've gone to far away places, and am currently enjoying the pleasures of a trillion visitors of the Karikai pleasure planet. Having access to people's minds has its benefits, aside from just manipulation or destruction.

My mask.

I like how this simple game became RPing.

Seems like combining Mask of Time Control with all masks gives me something like Ignika. But Ignika is Ignika...

I am forcing my vital energy into detecting Ignika. I feel it! My Mask of Being let me travel thru multiverse. I follow feeling and take the mask from you while punching you with an old Tahu Star's arm.

My Mask

Believe me, it hasn't. This and especially This are roleplaying. This is nothing of the sort.

Also, because Onaku seems to love pulling this trick on me, I then appear, appearing fully alive and cognizant. Onaku then wakes up, revealing that all of Onaku's great power was a mental illusion I induced within him, because we really don't need the ability to control reality cropping up again. All the events had still happened, but I had simulated all the reality control, and none of that had actually happened. This isn't a dream, an illusion, a fantasy, a mirage, a story, a result of hypnosis, possession or mind control, this is all absolute truth. Let's now stop escalating in our quest to make the most absurdly powerful character, before things get out of hand.

My Mask. (I know you'll hate me for this, but it's a decision born of necessity.)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Turns out that it was all an illusion. We both wake up, and it turns out we have company. Someones that I was really dreading the arrival of. Good me and you. They've teamed up to stop the chaotic destruction that follows this mask everywhere. They take the mask and put us both back to sleep.

I wake up sitting next to you. Holding the mask. Well, I'm rather liking this outcome.

My mask.

Nasty. So nasty, even I fell for it. Now I know what's going on though, I can actively work to break the illusion. I wake up and snatch the Mask from you, forcing you to look into my eyes and fall into a slumber of my own design. I then hide myself in Moscow, hoping that nobody would look for me in a city I don't often frequent, such as London or Paris. I can speak any Terran language after all, having been the entire planet on multiple occasions. Russian is childs play.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

I also wake up from the dream we were put into, walk by my alternate self's sleeping body (wondering why he'd stick around long enough for you to do that anyway) and I chase you down. After finding you, I proceed with blasting you so hard with space vibrations that you're torn apart at the sub-atomic seams. I then take the mask and travel to a distant multiverse.

My mask.

I destroy the Ghiddyverse, and you and all of your clones perish.  

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

I sneakily sneak up behind you and cover your face in duct tape. Then I grab the mask and bail.

My mask.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

In the dead of night, some of my associates and I sneak into your place of residence and swipe the mask, decapitate you, and leave. I then kill all of them to keep it to myself.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y: