Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

As i am comatose, my brain does not have to do all the actions required for movement and non-comatose day to day life. So I can use all my brain to send mental blasts at you, which destroy your heads in explosions of brains and bionicles (which we all have in our head, controlling us in a city they call SkratchR Nui). Also, I wake up from the noise.

My mask.

Edited by skratchR

I emerge from the shadows carrying nothing but a boom box and a grocery bag.

You all stare as I begin to play music and put an afro on  :afro:

In the ensuing disco, half of you are partying and the other half are murdering those dancing.

I sneak out undetected.

MY MASK.

Edited by kanohi of jello

move along.

nothing to see here.

...until you realise who is piloting the helicopter. "Hey, how's it going?" says ShadowVezon, controlling the helicopter. The helicopter then explodes, leaving me to freefall down the the ground.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I beat you senseless with Gukko Lord's original spine (which I still have from earlier in the topic).

My mask, however instead of keeping it I use Gukko Lords spine as a pedestal and leave the mask unattended.

Edited by Rampant

Wyrd byð swyðost

I really need to be more active

I detonate a quantum string that's passing through the planet. The resulting detonation cleaves the planet in half, sending one chunk flying at the sun, and the other into the cold depths of space. Meanwhile, I escape with the mask in a space ship, and then start building a space station where the planet was.

My mask.