Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I send a box of kittens with time bombs. The bombs explode (And the Kanohi Hau wearing kittens activate their rainbow-colored masks). I take the mask from your body and stroll off with my teleporting kitten army. My Mask.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

A swarm of rabid Gukko birds attacks you completely randomly. I stand by and laugh, retrieving the mask from your hands while you are distracted.

My mask!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

After having buried deep into the earth over the course of the last few posts, I come across a terrible ancient power, one that, surprisingly, is older than the universe itself. It is the power of the first ones. And it answers to no one.

I accidentally get the planet blown up in the process of trying to harness said power. Sorry.

No one's mask.

Since I'm a BIONICLE, I rebuild myself in a pose reminiscent of the 2001 Tahu promo picture, and the sheer nostalgia of it makes you surrender the mask to me.

MY MASK, FTW

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

I play along, up until I get the chance to club you in the head with a bottle of champaign. "No, Onaku. You can have your mental breakdown somewhere else." And no, I am not the waiter, if you were thinking that.

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

I free myself from ghidora, ripping my spine out in the process. It's not like I need it. I then stab ghidora with the spine, before leaving the burning restaurant. I walk up to UngluedBike, and force my spine down his throat.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

Lacking a spine however, your back muscles get tired and become unable to support your weight. So in an attempt to get rid of extra weight of your upper body, you rip your brain off since it is the heaviest organ.

My mask

Just because you're trash doesn't mean you can't do great things.

It's called garbage can, not garbage cannot!

Luckily for me I don't need a brain, so this doesn't affect me. I then stab you with the Shadowy Ultra Sword you forgot about. I also summon Shadowy Master Hand and have him throw Onaku through a wall, just in case he planned to sneak up on me.

"You Seekers are persistent. A shame that your determination should be so misplaced."

My Mask.

Edited by Neo ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy