Bionicle: Reservoir Dogs

Fighty

IC: Uh, if Mr. Blood does not feel that I'm actually guilty, and neither do you, perhaps we could just execute Mr. Silver? I will concede to being executed next round if Mr. Silver turns out not to be guilty.

OOC: (Seriously though guys, please use your brains. If you don't feel that I'm actually guilty, then voting for me is useless in the extreme. Think about how voting mindlessly has not helped you at all in recent games)

IC: Mr. White

You know, dying at the sharp end of a rusty shank in metru-nui prison really seems favorable compared to this mess. I would rather burn a round than randomly vote. I still believe that Mr. Blood is likely the opportunist, I don't see any justification for thinking Mr. Teal is the rat... Though the fact that Mr. Silver has been active during this all and hasn't really stated anything to attempt to defend himself could mean one of two things; A) He is trying to make it look like he doesn't care about his own death, meaning that he is sure of his own innocence or B) He knows that even if he tried to defend himself, his words would just fall on deaf ears.

Right now I am withholding my vote,

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

-==IC: Ms. Green==-

... Seriously, guys? If you two don't think Mr. Teal's guilty, then I gotta side with Mr. Teal to tell you guys that your logic is totally flawed. *sigh* VOTE Mr. Silver.

The remaining crooks poured as much lead as they could into Mr. Silver's body, only to realize too late that he was not the rat either.

Round 3 is over. Round 4 begins now and will end Thursday at 10:00am EST.

Now that we are in the last round, I think I should clarify: if any mayhem is going to occur, it must occur before the end of the round. Once the round is either burned or you all have settled on a target, the game is over. If you're right about the rat, you win. If you're wrong, you lose. So, if you want to "thin out the ranks," as it were, you must do so before 10:00am EST on Thursday, November 13th.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Yes, please do. I've no desire to die but I've also no desire to let the Rat slip past.

My suspicions lie primarily on Blood and Teal right now, though I suspect one of them is the Opportunist rather than the Rat.

It's a shame that Silver was innocent, but he didn't exactly defend himself very well in the face of some suspicious evidence.

If Voltex is the Rat, Fighty's made a terrible mistake

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Yes, please do. I've no desire to die but I've also no desire to let the Rat slip past.

My suspicions lie primarily on Blood and Teal right now, though I suspect one of them is the Opportunist rather than the Rat.

It's a shame that Silver was innocent, but he didn't exactly defend himself very well in the face of some suspicious evidence.

If Voltex is the Rat, Fighty's made a terrible mistake

Well the reason I don't defend myself if I am innocent is that I get to laugh at you all in the end.

IC: Well, the reckoning is in full force. In the event that neither of our departed brethren was the rat, I VOTE for Mr. Black.

I was the Rat. My raeg at Voltex's overly obvious Mafia hint drove me to throw the game to kill him.

7nTnr.png

=P

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Upvote 1

Meh, my win was practically impossible, anyway. And not just because I didn't take the slightest care to hide that I was the Opportunist, either.

Even if we were allowed to share roles (not that anyone but me remembered or followed that rule, anyway =P), and for some ungodly reason, the Wild Card was to team up with me, and for a yet-more ungodly reason, we were to find the Gunslingers and shoot them simultaneously (whereas the latter shooter waiting for the first to be killed is much more likely) on the first round, we would probably both be subsequently lynched, on account of the fact that only 3 roles, 1 of which is the Rat, can shoot. Even if one Gunslinger was hanged, and I shot the other, I would be either lynched or shot. If, miraculously, both Gunslingers were hanged in the first two rounds, it would be too late to win. That would give me only two more rounds, and even if all three shooters killed, and non-shooters were hanged for the next two rounds, that would only be a total of 8 deaths, meaning that, with our extra player, I would be left with one other survivor on Round 5, having lost.

This is, of course, assuming that the game would end if I was still alive when the Rat died, seeing as that is pretty much flat-out stated in the OP. =P

The game will be very conversational in nature. Players will make in-character posts (designated with the prefix IC:), where they will discuss what they know about what occurred during the botched robbery. Players must then discuss who they think the rat is and come to a consensus. When they've reached unanimity (the vote of their target is not taken into account), they kill that target and then discover whether or not he truly was the rat. If he was the rat, they win.

Nonetheless, I had a lot of fun with the game. It's not quite like anything I've seen before, and I'd very much like to play another one, sometime.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons