Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Smith (Matoran)

The Matoran nodded and continued to work on what he could. In fact, the little smith, who just happened to be named Smith, was thankful for a chance to get the arms set. The thing was beginning to take shape in its rather impressive size. The thing was a strange reversal for the large and small idols. The large idol was now stooped low to the ground, head atop a series of makeshift stairs, eyes downcast in reverence.

The torso was bent over, and the thing appeared as if it was kneeling within a series of steps. The legs had been converted into a pair of tall, sinister-looking pillars behind the whole effect. It had a little bit of a tribal feel, and it was easy to tell the Matoran was making his cultural influence known. It gave the impression of an altar to some transcendent witch-doctor, a place for supplicate awe to a dark and very present god.

IC Phogen

He slid the weapon over his arm, testing the heft and movement of it. It was as minimally inhibitive, incredibly light, and the natural way it was aimed only added to his appraisal of the weapon. She tested her wrist, glad it was still given a full range of motion. The trigger mechanism was beautifully crafted, and seemed to glide with her hand as if part of it when deployed. When away, it was hidden in the side of the weapon. Quite a ingenious effect.

The decorative bits on the side were a nice touch, but she might remove them later if they proved unneeded. He thought of testing the launcher, but thought better of it. After all, he did not have a death wish today, and firing anything in a munitions warehouse seemed far too much like a death wish.

She scampered off, tucking the trigger away for now, off in search of a few specific statuettes, and a particular set of chemicals for her little project.

• Upvote 1

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Metal / To Be Determined Location, Looking for Interraction \ IC:

Metal had just gotten down that glorious sound. He decided he would call these notes... what? Strings? Chords? Where did that "h" come from? He decided just cord would be good enough. Or maybe twangs. Hmm. The thought was intriguing. He'd have to come up with a name when he would teach his fellow Rahkshi the power of Heavy Metal Rahk, or Rahk as he would call it for short. In either case, he had to gain a following first. Thus, walking around in *REDACTED* location, he flipped out his axe-guitar, stood on a *chair/rock/whatever* and started Rahking out. He hoped his perfectly refined screeching and intricate playing would attract the crowd, not push them away.

Of course, who could not like Metal?

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Glass

"Nah, just surprised. You got wicked knives and I got a cool paddle with sharp spikes" he replied. They walked back to where the group had first dispersed.

"This Terrortooth seems to be quite the weapon, I must say. From what I can observe, the spikes would really rip a lot of flesh or armour of a target. Anyway, it doesn't look that bad. It's definitely a designed weapon, to an extent," Glass observed, speaking almost to himself.

"The balance of it, it's quite well done," he said, as he swung the weapon at a nearby hut...

...and cleaved right through, almost like it was butter. The debris, however, was more interesting. The wood and brick that splintered crumbled and shredded like it was hit by a Disintegration blast.

Glass stared in awe at the weapon.

"What in the Makuta's name..."

IC: Floor

"So that's why it's the Chameleon..."

"Hey Green, does your weapon do anything special?" Floor asked as he helped her raid for stuff.

Edited by Tenth Norik

IC: Rider

Rider looked up from his food and noticed Catatonic. He partially wanted to speak to her but the other side of him said that she was one of them. He rubbed his bandaged head and continued eating, keeping an eye on Cat.

IC: Omega

Omega whistled as he walked the streets, smashing down lamp posts as he went. He cackled at the Matoran running from him. They deserve no respect from him, the Mata Nui worshipping scum.

OOC: Open for interaction

IC: Recoil

Recoil left the infirmary, saying goodbye to Dodge, and went to the gym. There was a couple of students in there already and she watched them, decided which she thought would win.

IC Pounamu 

Pounamu stood at the doorway of the infirmary.  He was still in a bit of pain, but he was still allowed to leave.  Deciding to go eat he walked (limped?) to the cafeteria.  

Once there he saw two rahkshi that he knew: one of which had caused him to wake up in the infirmary, the other who had helped him on his first day and was now glaring at a third rahkshi.

Stitting down with his tray, he used his Power to grow an extra branch of of a plant n his bag.  He then added this to his "food" for taste.

OOC open for interaction.

IC Vir

Phantom-on-the-Water

"Well, I haven't seen my team around. They've probably left. My power is Anger, so I can't help you there. Oh! I could help you look for someone, though!"

Vir followed Squid, happy to have company, yet discontent with the idea of destroying a building. Nobody would be hurt, though, right?

IC Mahrika

Kini Phantom-on-the-Water

Mahrika burned with conflicting motivations. He wholeheartedly agreed with Exxan's desire to flee from the school, but he could not condone his means of achieving it.

"They're not going to let you leave." His voice shook, but he stood rigidly. "If your plan works, what do you think the Makuta will see? They'll see a perfect soldier, someone who does whatever he's told. They're not going to let you leave!" Mahrika was starting to break down, but he still saw a chance of getting through to Exxan.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

IC: Rider

"Nothing much. Just finished my spar. Very close. What about you guys?"

IC: Omega

Omega kept whistling. He came across one of the warehouses again. Hoping for more loot he entered. To his dismay he did not find loot but Mahrika whining about the Makuta or something. Exxan was there as well. He sneaked up, making a shush motion to Exxan.

IC: Squid

Hmm.. Another Rahkshi with a unhelpful power. 

"Alright, we need to look for a Rahkshi with one of these powers:"

Squid began naming the useful powers.

"Fragmentation, Disintegration, Plasma, Molecular Disruption, or maybe Limited Invulnerabilty. Or someone really strong. Soo.. yeah, most powers are useless here. I think getting Tridax would be our best bet. Let's go, I last saw him in the main plaza."

Squid motioned for Vir to follow and jogged off towards the plaza.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

OOC: Funkydude, I think you may have missed my last Snakey post :P

IC: (Wraith)

Wraith eyed the flail carefully...it wouldn't usually be the illusive rahk's weapon of choice, being imprecise and unwieldy. 

This mace-and-chain, however, seemed light as the air, despite it's clunky look...

The words Arm's reach were engraved in octagonal matoran script on the handle. In fact, the strange variation of the lettering was scrawled all across the weapon, each chain link baring jumbled letters and symbols Wraith had never seen. The serrated sphere swung gently on the metallic chain, the characters seeming to swirl and  shimmer in the half-light...

Raising the handle above her head, she prepared to try an experimental swing of the weapon. It must have something special to it's name. Arm's reach...yes, that seemingly was it's reach. Why was that so special?

With a flick of her wrist, she sent the Morning Star slamming forwards, it's spikes biting deep into the storehouse's metal floor. It had been surprisingly easy.

As she pulled it up again, she noticed that a letter on the handle that she hadn't noticed before - one that appeared to be a standard octagon, but with what looked to be a depiction of a star in it's centre - was glowing with an eerie green light. On an impulse, she pressed down on the symbol, which was slightly raised, and-

-with a sound like necks snapping, the spined head of the flail shot off, smashing into a crate on the other side of the room. Surprisingly, the chain didn't snap back.

Before her very optical receptors, the severed end of the chain blossomed outwards like a time-lapse of a flower growing, the metal eventually spiraling into the shape of another spiked sphere.

Incredible.

Wraith drifted off to find a library...

Kathok

IC Kat: as I ate, I noticed that another Rahkshi was eying me. As a matter of fact, it looked to be the Rahkshi Cravex had been trying to torment. They were joined by several others, and seemed to be getting on nicely.

I smiled somewhat sadly, being so wrapped up in improving myself, I realised that I hadn't made a single friend here. Well, other than Hoto. That thought gave me a genuine smile.

Still, maybe being a leader isn't about how good you are in battle. Maybe there's a social aspect, as well....

On that note, I cleaned my tray, put it on the receptacle for the Porters, and wandered out, nodding cordially to the Rahk from the Library.

OOC: open for interaction.

IC Catatonic:

I was wrapped up in my thoughts, and almost didn't hear the Rahk behind me. Seriously need to get my audio checked. Think I'll talk to Palma when I get the chance.

I turned, looking up the Rahkshi who'd approached me warily.

Also, wearily. Man, I was tired.

"Need something?" I asked pleasantly.