Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

Told you he'd be back.

Name: Liar

Variation: Dodge

Level: 2

Gear: Two Scimitars, Two Cestuses, a wrist-mounted Razor Disk Launcher, and a bandolier of firecrackers

Appearance: Liar's armor is brown and green, the same colors that Rail had used to previously disguise himself with. This Liar, however, has had various spots of his suit visibly welded back together, suggesting that his Makuta had previously dissected him for reasons unknown before carelessly melting the broken metal back together in a verry sloppy attempt to repair him. Because of this, he has a very disturbing, patchwork appearance, and his arms have been recently sanded down, enabling him to light his explosives via the power of friction.

Personality: Liar is both extremely sadistic and unpredictably insane. One minute, he'll be admiring a pretty flower, and the next, he'll be trying to rip off somebody's faceplate in order to beat them to death with it. He enjoys long walks on the beach at night, fireworks, and playing with Ussal Crabs, especially if he can locate an Ussal Crab at night and tie a bunch of fireworks to it before punting it into the sky and watching it explode. Oh, and he's also fond of cheese.

Bio: An unknown Rahkshi of Dodge who had previously arrived at Corpus Rahkshi wearing colors not originally his own. Festering a deep hatred for Rail, and Venom as well when she eventually arrived, he secretly idolised Liar... until he discovered that he was really Rail in disguise. Deciding that the mantle of his "hero" belonged to someone more worthy than his foe after he had carelessly tossed it aside like yesterday's trash, he waited for the Rahkshi of Magnetism to depart from The Cauldron before taking up the identity himself. After raiding the place for explosives, he then dug up and stole the weapons that Rail tried to hide before proceeding once again towards Corpus Rahkshi, laughing maniacally at the thought of all the fun he was going to have...

Approved

Name: Swordplay

Variation: Fragmentation

Gear: She carries an electro chute blade as her weapon of choice. In the event that her main weapon is lost, there is a knife of Protosteel with a serrated blade in a holster located on her left hip.

Appearance: Unlike a normal Panrahk's spines, her spines are not bent and run down her back in a straight line instead of jutting out on each side. Her Kraata case and head are reinforced with armor plates welded onto the suit and she has armored pads on her shoulders, elbows and knees. She also wears purple gauntlets, thigh and shin armor for extra protection.

Personality: Swordplay trains herself with a sword as a hobby and she finds it peaceful and relaxing to strike at thin air. To her, it's a way of keeping herself from causing mindless destruction.

Biography: The rahkshi of fragmentation was employed in her Makuta's armies to be an expendable pawn. However, the rahkshi felt that she was capable of much more than being a slave for her father. Swordplay later ran off to Corpus after hearing about it.

Can't help but notice the electro chute blade I asked you to alter is still there

The Utal symbol is a gothic letter

looks like this 21px-Gothic_letter_othal.svg.png]

(in reply to ultron)

Ah, so basically its another Rahkshi with an Omega on his face :P

@ultron I removed his second to last weapon being his knife. Now he only has 1 weapon being his liquid launcher. His lab, which is his only other item, has been limited as well.

I'm also unsure why you are asking for me to tone him down again seeing that he has less gear then Zex and most other rahkshi.

Lets have a look at that last claim, shall we? Zex had in his possession a knife (despite being named, Assassinator had no special powers, it just channelled his power like any weapon), a series of throwing knives (also regular), a plain old sword and a net launcher which I believe he only acquired later from Silencer. So he had four things after starting off with three. 

Edge had the launcher built into his arm, vials which could be used as projectiles as well as ammo for the launcher, the medical kit giving him an array of knives and scalpels to use, and the chemical factory. Thats four things, assuming the tubes only count as one and not one per chemical he can make. So thats starting off with the same as Zex, not less, and thats even after Zex looted himself more gear. You see now why I didn't want you also running round with  about twice as much stuff as he has now?

And Timageness is right, it doesn't help that all the stuff you've wanted is really fancy elaborate stuff. If there's one guy carrying four knives and another carrying a sword made of fire, a mace that controls gravity, a whip infused with lightning and a cordak blaster, they both have the same amount of gear in their inventory, but who do you think is the better armed?

I appreciate you lowering the power of the launcher, but could there be a bit more detail on how the chemical factory on his back works? Like, I'm guessing its just a big tank and he puts things in one end and they come out the other? For producing water dooes it just suck up what it needs from the air? Does the stuff it makes only come out in sealed tube form?

Name: Ilukiri

Variation: Illusion

Gear:

• An array of quills in multiple colours

• Pots of ink with lids for easy transport

• A Twilight Blade which rarely leaves its sheath

• A small Lightstone lamp, designed to be either held comfortably or to stand stably on a table

Appearance: Ilukiri’s dark blue armour is covered in deep burgundy swirls of rich maroon ink, tracing out a story in a forgotten script. His suit has been modified to some extent, resulting in long, elegant limbs and a myriad of gently curving surfaces. Her fingers are more often than not stained with ink.

Personality: Ilukiri often has his head in the clouds, spending more time focused on her immersive, detailed worlds of inky imagination than on reality, leading many to believe that he is somewhat less intelligent than other Rahkshi. In the rare moments that Ilukiri’s attention is focused on the world around her, she is amiable, pleasant and generally not the most dynamic of people.

Bio: Ilukiri was born as part of a large batch of Kraata, who spent most of their time eating and fighting each other. Ilukiri was the sole exception.

Quickly learning to read and write Matoran, Ilukiri began scratching down snippets of wonderfully articulate writing on the floors of his Makuta’s lair. These paragraphs remained a small oddity among the Makuta’s halls until the Makuta finally realised which of his spawn was so eloquent; one of Ilukiri’s brothers. Said Rahkshi was then sent away to Corpus due to Ilukiri’s father defining the scratchings as graffiti.

But still, the writing continued.

Eventually, of course, Ilukiri was discovered via one of her siblings’ mind reading powers, and was therefore sent away to Corpus Rahkshi.

Approved 

7AOYGDJ.jpg

...a net launcher which I believe he only acquired later from Silencer. 

No, Illusive still has Silencer's launcher.

Zex's weapon was a separate, more complex thing, and according to my brief consultation of the search bar, it took quite some negotiating between you and Phoenix before it was finally approved. 

Some thing that's happening with this profile, actually... 

Edited by Of Australian Origin...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nah, the only thing Zex took from The Twins in that fight was Silencer's life. :P As for the net guns, The Twins had a Ghost craft theirs out of some old zamor launchers; I think Zex cobbled his together out of bits of a broken cordak blaster or something. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And now the reign of terror can truly begin. :evilbiggrin:

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I appreciate you lowering the power of the launcher, but could there be a bit more detail on how the chemical factory on his back works? Like, I'm guessing its just a big tank and he puts things in one end and they come out the other? For producing water dooes it just suck up what it needs from the air? Does the stuff it makes only come out in sealed tube form?

It works like a normal lab. Inside he stores a Bunsen burner, a centrifuge, etc, however most of these being reduced in size and less efficient as a real lab. But I felt that seeing he might have too much gear inside the lab, I made it so it hinders his movement.

~Edit~

After skimming through other characters I find Helix's lab to be similar. Except its in his room and is larger.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

It works like a normal lab. Inside he stores a Bunsen burner, a centrifuge, etc, however most of these being reduced in size and less efficient as a real lab. But I felt that seeing he might have too much gear inside the lab, I made it so it hinders his movement.

~Edit~

After skimming through other characters I find Helix's lab to be a similar fit. Except its in his room.

Actually Helix has a professional lab with practically (almost) everything a scientist needs. Tools are the most easiest to obtain. Then there are the chemicals and supplies which Helix has to make trips to the Cauldron or the Infirmary to obtain. Then there are the machines, and the energy to use them which can only be obtained in the Cauldron in rare quantities. Machines will require a large energy or fuel source that wouldn't work if you tried to make them portable. So it isn't similar.

And in regards to posting I won't be able to post for a while, so before then, I need to know where most of everyone is relative to the center of the room, where Helix is flying above, so that I can specify things that will happen, because things will happen. Like falling hazardous chemicals happen. I know Vyper is very behind him.

Edited by Shard the Gemknight Toa

~Edit~

After skimming through other characters I find Helix's lab to be a similar fit. Except its in his room.

Actually Helix has a professional lab with practically (almost) everything a scientist needs. Tools are the most easiest to obtain. Then there are the chemicals and supplies which Helix has to make trips to the Cauldron or the Infirmary to obtain. Then there are the machines, and the energy to use them which can only be obtained in the Cauldron in rare quantities. Machines will require a large energy or fuel source that wouldn't work if you tried to make them portable. So it isn't similar.

I was in the middle of typing an edit when this was stated. His lab is self sustaining. His centrifuge is modified. So as it spins it powers one of those wind up generators. But to start the centrifuge, he needs to wind it up himself.

I also already stated that he needs to gather the supplies himself by means such as the cauldron, infirmary, or the island.

I know Vyper is very behind him.

Vyper is behind and above him, standing upside-down on the ceiling. I think the last time I actually specified Glaciem Ignis' location, they were near one of the walls, and Sliver is currently hovering above the edge of the crowd, a position from which she can see everyone without being snuck up on from behind. 

I need to know where most of everyone is relative to the center of the room, where Helix is flying above, so that I can specify things that will happen, because things will happen. Like falling hazardous chemicals happen.

Well, Shark is just about right next to Sliver. Meanwhile, Gaever is alone slinking around somewhere relatively empty, probably near the perimeter of the room.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Name:  Geuua, the Tinkerer.

Variation: Molecular Disruption.

Level: 2.

Gear: Having lost her left hand soon after being spawned, she had it replaced with a modified Earth Claw, capable of forming a hand, shield and buzzsaw. In addition, her belt is covered in numerous pouches filled with spare parts and scrap metal for her to work with. Her weapon of choice is Blazebreaker, a one-handed, spiked warhammer with a heatstone nestled in its core.

Appearance: Noticeably taller and bulkier than a normal Rahkshi, Geuua is a veritable titan of armour and muscle. Her body is the familiar light blue of her variation, but covered in thick, heavy plates of metallic blue and silver armour. Her golden eyes stare out of a modified faceplate, with an inbuilt visor not dissimilar to that of a welding mask. The Earth Claw in place of her left hand is a darker blue, with a glittering sapphire gem in its centre, and emblazoned on her silver pauldrons is the gothic letter after which she is named. 

Personality: Geuua is, above all else, an incredibly driven and determined individual. Once she sets her mind to a task, she’ll do whatever it takes to ensure that it gets done. Always true to her word, she does her best to be open and friendly, but doesn’t take kindly to prying questions about her personal life, and reacts violently to insults of any kind.  She has a passion for creation, be it tinkering with gadgets, forging larger items, or using her powers to shape simple objects into masterpieces of art.

Bio: Another child of the Makuta of Stelt, she soon got herself into a very one-sided fight with a particularly brutal sibling, who beat her to within an inch of her life and all but destroyed her hand. Deemed inferior, and underserving to live by the God Twins, and picked on by many of her other siblings, she fled to Xia. Finding refuge with a group of Vortixx under her father’s employ, she learned from them the arts of smithing and design. Working with the team of Vortixx, she began to upgrade and rebuild herself, adding armour and completely altering her appearance, even replacing her crippled hand. Finally, she set off for Corpus Rahkshi to meet with others of her own kind.

MOC: http://i.imgur.com/8KRNp8v.png

Edited by Nato Greavesy

IC: Bullseye/Gym

From my position, I saw a glint of a knife from the ceiling heading towards the crazed green guy. With a normal arrow, I hastily at shot at his face. I wanted to try to keep him alive to have him act as a distraction to lure out the assassins, but to save him, I needed to grab his attention.

IC: Helix/Gym

"GAH!"

I flew downwards with the aid of cyclonic winds to dodge the arrow. Suddenly I felt a knive whiz past my spine and turned to the bowman who, because he was in the path of the knife that came from behind me, became struck in the shoulder. I recalled that rahk as the one who was interested in the smoke vial I spilled.

"He's an assassin!"

I threw the acid at him who attempted to block it with his other arm, only for some of the armor plating on his arm and legs to begin corroding.

OOC: Hoepfully that works. Will edit because this probably will bring up controversy.

I sorry to say it, but you're right. This is going to need editing. :confused:

The first issue here is that Helix dodging Vyper's dagger by moving down, and Bullseye getting hit with it instead really doesn't make any sense. Like Nato's pointed out, Vyper is not only behind him, she is also standing on the ceiling a great distance above him, so the thrown dagger is moving pretty much straight down upon him. Which for one, means that Helix flying downwards isn't going to move him out of its path at all; and two, even if he did somehow evade it, Bullseye would have to have been standing directly beneath Helix when he fired his arrow at him to also be in its path (which is problematic because first it would mean Helix wouldn't be moving down to avoid it anyways, and because I can't imagine a master archer shooting straight up at someone, and because it he were right beneath Helix, the chemist would have been blocking his view of Vyper...)

The other thing is, it's a bit annoying that you're clearly dragging Bullseye into this just to get Helix out of the sticky situation he's gotten himself into. Like, I can sympathize that you don't want him taken down, I wouldn't either. It's just that Bullseye's motivation and actions here just feel a little like they've been contrived for the single reason of keeping Helix intact. I'll admit I could maybe be pressed to buy into the notion of him wanting Helix alive, at least, and even maybe noticing the dagger despite the tremendously high speed it must be moving at, but why shoot at him? (That's another minor issue, of available time: Chances are the knife would be sticking out of Helix's carapace no later than the arrow was notched.) It would be easier and a lot faster to just yell 'watch out!' at him, plus it wouldn't have him pegged as an assassin afterwards.

So maybe Helix can manage to dodge in the second or two he has, maybe he can't, but some editing to make the outcome a bit more realistic would really be appreciated. :)

Edited by Sergei Rahkmaninoff
  • Upvote 2

Ugh. I don't like abandoning ideas, but I feel that Edge

From my position, I saw a glint of a knife from the ceiling heading towards the crazed green guy. With a normal arrow, I hastily at shot at his face. I wanted to try to keep him alive to have him act as a distraction to lure out the assassins, but to save him, I needed to grab his attention.

"GAH!"

I flew downwards with the aid of cyclonic winds to dodge the arrow. Suddenly I felt a knive whiz past my spine and turned to the bowman who, because he was in the path of the knife that came from behind me, became struck in the shoulder. I recalled that rahk as the one who was interested in the smoke vial I spilled.

"He's an assassin!"

I threw the acid at him who attempted to block it with his other arm, only for some of the armor plating on his arm and legs to begin corroding.

OOC: Hoepfully that works. Will edit because this probably will bring up controversy.

The first issue here is that Helix dodging Vyper's dagger by moving down, and Bullseye getting hit with it instead really doesn't make any sense. Like Nato's pointed out, Vyper is not only behind him, she is also standing on the ceiling a great distance above him, so the thrown dagger is moving pretty much straight down upon him. Which for one, means that Helix flying downwards isn't going to move him out of its path at all; and two, even if he did somehow evade it, Bullseye would have to have been standing directly beneath Helix when he fired his arrow at him to also be in its path (which is problematic because first it would mean Helix wouldn't be moving down to avoid it anyways, and because I can't imagine a master archer shooting straight up at someone, and because it he were right beneath Helix, the chemist would have been blocking his view of Vyper...)

The other thing is, it's a bit annoying that you're clearly dragging Bullseye into this just to get Helix out of the sticky situation he's gotten himself into. Like, I can sympathize that you don't want him taken down, I wouldn't either. It's just that Bullseye's motivation and actions here just feel a little like they've been contrived for the single reason of keeping Helix intact. I'll admit I could maybe be pressed to buy into the notion of him wanting Helix alive, at least, and even maybe noticing the dagger despite the tremendously high speed it must be moving at, but why shoot at him? (That's another minor issue, of available time: Chances are the knife would be sticking out of Helix's carapace no later than the arrow was notched.) It would be easier and a lot faster to just yell 'watch out!' at him, plus it wouldn't have him pegged as an assassin afterwards.

So maybe Helix can manage to dodge in the second or two he has, maybe he can't, but some editing to make the outcome a bit more realistic would really be appreciated. :)

I think the reason he thought Helix could escape by moving down is because he misunderstood that the attack was from behind, and not from above as stated earlier.

"GAH!"

"He's an assassin!"

Yeah. Okay. Got it. Will edit. Thanks.

Every deity has an adversary...

NAME: Thurisaz

VARIATION: Fear

LEVEL: 2

GEAR: Thurisaz' preferred weapon and prized possession is a sleek, elegant trident. The weapon is smooth, almost entirely devoid of ornamentation, condoning nothing more than a simple lattice of graceful curves along the shaft for grip. The outer two prongs (barbed, as are the rest) exhibit a similarly exquisite fluctuation, perfectly tailored to snagging weapons between them and their straight counterpart in the center with an artful twist and then wrenching said weapons from an enemy's hand with a similar motion. The opposite end of the trident is spiked. The trident is forged of a beautiful gleaming silver metal, which at rare angles in certain lights seems to give off glints of red. This, perhaps, hints at its true power - an ability to, upon mental activation, draw enough energy from the bearer to fire a rutilant kinetic blast approximately equal in force to a substantial punch but weakening over long distances.

APPEARANCE: While neither hulking nor minuscule, Thurisaz exudes an aura of being incredibly well built. Powerful muscles honed to perfect proportions ripple with gracefully beneath elegant armor plating of luscious cherry hues and silver accents; his every motion effortlessly surpasses the stunning grace of a dancer and awing nobility of a prince. His stately claws are an improvement on the common Rahkshi's, easily capable of serving as weapons in a pinch. Tatooed to one powerful ruby thigh is a black thurisaz symbol; his eyes give off the most glorious, entrancing carmine glow you could imagine.

PERSONALITY: Like his siblings Aza and Ezec, Thurisaz has a vastly inflated ego. But while they're considered to have 'god complexes,' Thurisaz has a demon complex. It's basically the same thing, really - it's just that he has an intense animosity against the God Twins, and thus chooses to play the role of their greatest adversary, acting against them whenever he can. And really, being both well-read and well-trained, he's gotten rather good at it. Unlike the God Twins' blatant boasting of their superiority, Thurisaz manages to send the message a bit more subtly, a kind of completely ineffable confidence wafting tantalizingly off him at all times. Cool, collected, and charismatic, he believes and offers a tempting philosophy of hedonism and anarchy, rejection of outmoded moralities and established authorities (such as gods - yes, especially gods) to make way for one crazy roller coaster of a world without such hindersome flimsy social inventions as guilt, loyalty, or fear.

BIO: Born, and a favorite, of the Makuta of Stelt, Thurisaz's first encounter with the God Twins came when he lost to them in a spar - but only because they resorted to foul play, or so he claims. (Maybe it's just that there were two of them to only one of him?) Regardless, the incident sparked off a heated rivalry, with the Turahk doing everything he could to undermine the efforts of his arrogant siblings wherever they went. Now that they've come to Corpus Rahkshi, he's particularly delighted, because here reside other intelligent Rahkshi to turn against his greatest enemies.

• Upvote 1

OOC: I thought it was aimed directly at his kraata case, as was implied by Sergei, and thus I thought it would have been a fatal blow.

It's a throwing knife, which means it has a comparatively short blade. It would have penetrated the kraata case, yes, likely injured the kraata, yes, but it wouldn't have penetrated far enough to be lethal. So unless there's some rule somewhere that says any injury to a kraata, no matter how minor, is instantly fatal, no, it most definitely would not have been a fatal blow. 

If she wanted to kill Helix, she would've thrown the knife at his head.

OOC: I thought it was aimed directly at his kraata case, as was implied by Sergei, and thus I thought it would have been a fatal blow.

It's a throwing knife, which means it has a comparatively short blade. It would have penetrated the kraata case, yes, likely injured the kraata, yes, but it wouldn't have penetrated far enough to be lethal. So unless there's some rule somewhere that says any injury to a kraata, no matter how minor, is instantly fatal, no, it most definitely would not have been a fatal blow. 

If she wanted to kill Helix, she would've thrown the knife at his head.

Oh. Sorry, that's what I thought. So...okay. Helix still gets to argue though.

Now there's two characters with an Earth Claw.

First, we had Greek letters, now we're using gothic ones. What are we going to use next, Russian letters or even the Okotoan alphabet?

Edited by Lewa the Soaring Champion

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

That would depend entirely on how many guesses we're allowed...

Well, I mean.....

At least you'll have a wide variety. Kanji has over 5000 characters.

so...... yeah.

I already have a joke character in the making. I bet you can't guess what I've picked.

Probably is going to be some kind of random symbol character. Like Mandarin or something.

Well, I mean.....

At least you'll have a wide variety. Kanji has over 5000 characters.

so...... yeah.

I already have a joke character in the making. I bet you can't guess what I've picked.

Probably is going to be some kind of random symbol character. Like Mandarin or something.

I just realized something. Kanji is Japanese. Hànyǔ is Chinese.

IC: Vyper - Gym.

I smirked. He thought that just because I didn't want to fight him, I would let him blow us all to karz? Not likely. 

He was expecting another knife, no doubt, and my rhotuka launcher was rather obvious, so I opted for a different method of attack, one he likely wouldn't expect. Releasing the hold of my powers, I dropped from the ceiling, diving straight down towards him. 

He's not directly under her, and he can see her. He's also paranoid of her already so...and I realized that it wasn't specified in the post.

Fixed. She's now kicking off the ceiling to fall towards him. 

IC God Twins- Gym:

Unexpectedly, the door had not in fact been locked or sealed in any manner, and as such, the heavy metal ball and chain knocked the doors wide open with a crash that could be heard across the Gym.

Through the door stepped two Rahkshi. One was large, and mountainous, white as pure snow, while the other was slim and wily, black as midnight.

Several Rahkshi looked over at the sudden noise and the new arrivals.

The white one stepped forward, and spoke, booming out across the room, "CORPUS ACADEMY! WE ARE THE TWIN GODS, EZEC AND AZA! PROSRATE YOURSELVES BEFORE OUR HOLY PRESENCE!"

The black one stepped up behind him, blue eyes gazing at all in such a way that made it clear she was better than they were.

I'm not sure this is allowed. If the door could have been broken down, plenty of people would have left the assignment already.

It was also stated that nobody could leave. So I can assume that it's locked. Unless I misread.

People have been coming and going since this thing began. Presumably, Icarax will use his powers to keep any people who are actually part of the assignment from leaving.