Steal The Mask!

King Joe

A Toa of Gravity seeking the mask increases your weight. With your immense mass and the fact that only your powers keep you from falling through the ground, this time you do fall through the ground. He grabs the mask while you fall and decreases his own gravity until it is negative, causing him to fly up. Any energy you use to resist falling is energy you cannot use to hang on to the mask, which he takes. However, as he returns his gravity to normal, he falls abruptly on the ground and drops the Matrix of Leadership into the hole you made by falling.Being TNG Prime, that frees me from your body. I then climb up the hole as you fall into the earth's core. Then I give the Toa of Gravity a pet Muaka as a trade for the mask.My mask. (Staff, one tiny bit of this wasn't Bionicle, the rest was. Please don't delete this, sheesh!)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I teleport to tng prime's location, step on him, take the mask, and teleport to the zone of darkness. from there, i unleash a massive army of six million rahkshi, and, considering the fact that the golden armor has been used, it'll take a while.mine

bBhcfWO.png

The Zivon lives in the zone of darkness and eats you. I train a Kahgarak to get the mask from out of there. As for the Rahkshi...well, the Zivon came out when the Kahgarak got the mask and ate them too. Now it's quite full, and will not be bothering me.My mask.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

The Zivon lives in the zone of darkness and eats you. I train a Kahgarak to get the mask from out of there. As for the Rahkshi...well, the Zivon came out when the Kahgarak got the mask and ate them too. Now it's quite full, and will not be bothering me.My mask.

you forget...

I proceed to teleport myself and the zivon to iconox and control it to eat you. Then, I absorb the zivon and take the mask.It is mine now.

owned

I use my telekinetic powers to bring the mask to me. mask is mine. end of story.

I use magnetism to crush you and take the mask, then continue to rampage across Spherus Magna, causing global pandemonium.The mask is in my possession. It will stay that way.

bBhcfWO.png

I respawn again,and take control of a scarabax beetle swarm,making a giant replica of me,with me operating it. I punch you, and enter the robot while you are stunned. I go to the core,and destroy it,with an explosive muffin. I track down the mask,and grab it. I use a kualsi,and escape the failing robot.My mask.

I quickly recover, reassemble the body, and absorb all of the scarabax, using the extra mass to double in size. I then create a gravity field around the mask, which results in the mask being sealed in an impenetrable ball of rock, around 1 bio in diameter, and transport it into my core. after this i continue to ravage the planet, and my first act is to crush you beneath my heel. After this, I establish total dominance over the planet, and absorb all toa, glatorian, skrall, great beings, any being not a matoran, agori, myself, or my rahkshi.My mask, my planet, your turn...

bBhcfWO.png

I thought we weren't able to carry over powers...anyways, I summon a bohrok chicken army, with me at the lead,and we start to attack the robot. you soon fall over,and all the chicken overloads your circuits and you explode. in all of the Malignus chunks, I find the mask and take it,then retreat with my chicken army.My mask.

I reassemble, absorb the bohrok and create another six million rahkshi to go with the first, absorb the MU robot, growing to at least 40,000,000 feet tall, absorb the bara magna prototype to reinforce the joints, and take the mask. all other players respawn, but I take their masks and weapons and imprison them. all masks and tools are then destroyed. i then train the rahkshi to do this instantly whenever a combatant respawns. i then infect all matoran with antidermis to serve me, and have them build a throne. The agori resist, so I absorb them. I also infect the kestora to serve me, and have them construct an automated orbital defense system, which will instantly kill any threat to me. I then install disks in the prison to nullify any powers belonging to prisoners there, and have nektann guard the perimeter.The mask, the planet, and the matoran are mine, and my defenses are impenetrable. Stop me now.

bBhcfWO.png

Spherus Magna turns out to be alive, also a Great Spirit robot, only shifted into the form of a sphere. It is the biggest one in existence, and as of now...is under my control. (Since in this game everyone just respawns upon death.)I use my new powerful body and kill your army with natural disasters. I save you for last, killing you by hurling you into a black hole. Oh, and I took the mask while I was at it.My mask.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I absorb you and the black hole, go on a rampage, absorbing everything, transform into a black hole, having the only gravitational pull in the universe, and, due to this infinite gravitational pull, instantly kill anyone no matter where they respawn. I absorb the ignika and, in the process, rip it apart.My mask. My universe. I win. You lose.Edit: Perhaps, but please keep posts LEGO- or Bionicle-related.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

bBhcfWO.png

I use the Vahi to put us back to the part where you were attempting to absorb me in my Largest Great Spirit Robot In Existence form. Since a Makuta cannot absorb something with more mass than himself (Look at LOMN), you fail and are destroyed in the process. As gdfgdfgdfice did not come along until after that, he is now no threat to me. I win.My mask.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I have used the kanohi olmak to travel to a alternate reality that amplifies elemental energy and it's time flow is so fast that what would have been 2,000 years of practice and training was only 2 days. thus i return to the main reality and I summoned a nui rama to distract you while i have another nui-rama grab the mask and from there it takes it to a secret location. i travel there, grab the mask and then i travel to spherus magna. My mask now

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Spherus Magna turns out to be alive, also a Great Spirit robot, only shifted into the form of a sphere. It is the biggest one in existence, and as of now...is under my control. (Since in this game everyone just respawns upon death.)I use my new powerful body and kill your army with natural disasters. I save you for last, killing you by hurling you into a black hole. Oh, and I took the mask while I was at it.My mask.

I am Spherus Magna. You brought the mask to me, and I take it.My mask.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

I have used my olmak to travel back to the matoran universe but due to technical difficulties the mask transported me to the sun of The Solis Magna system and i have now become one with the sun and am such i am the sun. now that i am the sun i send a solar flare right at you effectively burning you to a crisp and such i transport the ignika to orbit me since i am now the sun.My mask now!!

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

you must realize i left the brotherhood. it would take two great beings to destroy me, which is why i'm disguised as a matoran: so the great beings will never find me.I unleash a power scream so strong, it can travel without air, and shatter you. i then grind your remains with my bare hands.my mask.

bBhcfWO.png

Our contradicting posts have been deleted, and I smash an Olmak with a portal to the Zone of Shadows open. Therefore the dimensions merge and the Zivon attacks you. Only I and Tweed are unaffected due to his position as most powerful makuta and Zivon's master, and me because of my position as Spherus Magna Transformed Great Sprit Robot. You die and as Tweed is absent..My mask.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

As was mentioned earlier, you can't just contradict another person in this. Also, TNG, what was that you mentioned earlier about "powers and changes don't carry over?" Hmm...I think being the size of, or bigger than, a Great Spirit robot is a rather large change...even though that's something that wasn't technically mentioned in the first post. Generally, you're a typical human being.Or a cat.Using your logical fallacy against you, I delete you from this universe. The mask falls into my hand, while I have a smile on my face.My mask.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Kal, if there's a problem in a post, please report it instead of turning it against someone. Anyway, reusing a power in a new post is fine; keeping the same power over multiple posts in a way that creates a plot line is not allowed, because that moves the game closer to being an RPG. Additionally, contradicting others and going back on what you said in previous posts is not allowed; that's poor sportmanship. The point of this game is just to think of a creative way to take the mask from someone, and that does not require dissecting other players' posts or trying to discredit those posts.The changes carried over that TNG was referring to was your control of protodites, which would be fine on its own. However, your posts also tended to contradict others' posts (the mask was actually a decoy, the protodites were actually inside of you, you were actually behind someone else) and created an RPG-like plot development, which is not allowed.I think the best thing to do with this game is to keep it simple. Someone has the mask, then you take it somehow. No need for post dissection, and if someone does something too over-the-top, make your post less so and report anything seriously wrong.Now that I've bored everyone to death, I'll just take the mask.

I feel like my logical fallacy attack has just been used against me. Which annoys me slightly, because I thought it was a good way to distract others while I take the mask. Turns out I was wrong.I bow down to the allmighty Ziko. Pleased by my genuflection, he gives me the mask as a reward.My mask.Which I very quickly run off with.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now