Steal The Mask!

King Joe

I race at you full speed and proceed to smash my knee into your stomach, uppercut you, left hook to the jaw, right to the face, suckerpunch with my left... and other Close Quarter Combat manoeuvres which is wrapped up by a headbutt that cracks your skull.

As you lie bleeding and concussed the ground, I pick the mask up, say, "Screw you, rules," AND DON THE MASK!

The Mask... is mine.

As I walk away, I say, "No-one... tricks me with the bomb-in-the-fake-mask trick. And gets away with it."

Thankfully for me, that was another decoy me, and as you take the mask, you realize that you had been fooled all along. That mask was never the real mask, I was long gone, and as you turn around again, you realize that nuke is not just for show...

With a large landmass pulverized by a radioactive shockwave, I take a sip from a glass of non-alcoholic malt brew, as I hold the mask in my hand, looking at it happily, while my private LEGO airliner saves me from a nuclear death.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"I am on the plane and say "Would you kindly crash the plane". You find yourself in Rapture and are town apart by splicers. The mask is mine.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Due to the aircraft regulations on the aircraft, between you saying "Would you kindly" and "me" finding myself in Rapture, a series of undisclosed events occur that lead to me not being me, but you, and me being the actual one taking the mask, albeit it being in your body, and my precious body being brutalized. Oh well, I guess this calls for even more time shenanigans to get my body back, but until then;

The mask is mine!

Although I can say what happened was partially bionicle related :P

Edited by Toa Onaku

I use the infinity wheel coupled with the mask of time as the assault begins and turn all your gosh darn stabby things against you, keep the aircraft in the sky, and quickly run to the nuke. It's too late to grab the mask now, so I arm the nuke, and kiss the world goodbye.

The mask belongs to whomever comes next, but he will come upon a radioactive wasteland.

Not my mask.

I restore the world to its formers glory, and you give me the mask in gratitude. As I see that this mask has caused nothing but trouble, I seal the mask away and guard it with one hundred thousand trillion Mata Nui robots.I am a god and this is my mask.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I collide the moon with the core of the internet, destroying everything. But just before this happens, I jump in with my Olmak, take The Mask, and jump out again, locking everyone behind me. The internet (along with the whole planet) has been destroyed, but at least the mask...

The mask... is mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Vezon miraculously appears wearing the kanohi olmak fallowed by 10,000 Axalar T9s being driven by 10,000 Lewa Nuva clones. The Lewa Nuvas bombad you with tornadoes well the skyblasters blast you all the way to Voya Nui, but not before the mask flies out of your hands. My mask

2xu8Ptu.png

I build Arondight out of Lego and stab your dragon with it. While your dragon is reeling from the effects of anti-dragon magic, I gun you down with a cordak blaster, and take the mask. Prudently, I put it in my hyperspace vault.

My mask.

Edited by Man of Miracles

I hit you in the back of your head with my wrench after building a paradox machine, which I then hid in the center of Bara-Magna, it now being protected by the energized protodermis. I then pick up the mask, but... oh karzahni, the paradox machine has malfunctioned I...

I hit you in the back of your head with my wrench after building a parado...

Edited by Toa Onaku

Eventually I die... but then I don't die... and then I die again, and it keeps happening, again and again. But due to timey-wimey physics, I manage to break this circle. I then take the wrench from the ruins of my paradox machine and go after you.

The Dapper Man still has the mask, but it will be mine.