Bionifight 4

Voltex

Gotta go to the orthodontist. Be back later.NujaniiNujanii fell as the ground below him collapsed. His feet were in a hole a foot deep and growing. Nujanii felt the wind as his opponent's shield flew overhead. Nujanii pulled his feet out of the hole, then charged TM with his shield still in Athenian likeness yelling "AATHEEEEEEENS!

Edited by kanohi_master

OOC: Updated my profile.IC: Squishy, waiting anxiously for someone to respond, looked down the barrel of his Anaconda Summoner and started reading the warning on the tag."Do... Not... Point... At... Self..." Squishy read aloud.Whoops! Squishy's finger slipped and pulled the trigger.

overlordsukapon.png

TM stood perfectly still as Nujanii charged at him and at the last possible second his Shield boomeranged back to him, hitting the toa in doing so. The bad news was that as Nujanii fell his head hit TM's foot really hard, TM grabbed his foot and did a dance of pain that left him completely open to an attack.OOC: Have fun kanohi_master!

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I'm back and without braces.NujaniiNujanii hadn't realized that he was that hard headed. He rolled, came up in a crouch, and used his Garai to lower TM's weight, causing him to float up, then he increased it dramatically, slamming TM to the ground. Nujanii was indeed the kanohi master. He was not master of a great many kanohi, but the way he used his kanohi set him apart.

Edited by kanohi_master

I barely noticed being hit by two flying rodents, the hamster fell to it's death but I claimed the ferret as a pet."I shall call you Shaun because you look like a Shaun, Shaun"Aquanited with my pet I decided to attack Squishy ... because."Eat claw easy target"I yelled as I dropped at him with my claws open.

Tavahka looked confusedly at TiN's retreating body. He had fired an arrow made out of some of the ground under his feet and TiN said he didn't do anything. Tavahka sprinted towards the edge of the stlagtite and fell down into the damp swawps below. His hand morphed to a propeller that slowed him down, and he gracefully landed on a small earthern island. Tavahka grinned, then proceeded to use his bow to fire a volley of arrows at the fighters above him, all made out of mutagen.

OOC= Whoops sorry, overlooked your post Portalfig, I promise I will try harder not to let that happen again. I darted past an arrow as I made my way down to Squishy, much more slowly than expected.I retaliated by throwing my trusty ferret at Tavahka ... yes Shaun could defeat Tavahka I was sure of it.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

Since TM was already on the ground from Nujanii's gravity slam the kick sent him right through the stalactite and it was only his wings that saved him from a suspenseful death. Flying back up to Nujanii, he telekineticly punched the toa several times in the stomach.

Beano saw the stalactite coming..... come closer.... and then drop like a stone.Reverse gravity FTW. Just then, he saw Squishy come flying across the ceiling, smoke coming from his hands. Creating a beanstalk, Beano caught squishy.Then, Beano walked down the beanstalk and pushed squishy off.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Round 9 Over.The winner this round is Jl1223 X, for his more-active & humorous posting. You may select one of the weapons available in the first post or design one of your own for me to approve via pm.A Little Note: After Round 11 the special weapons in the first post will no longer be available. So if you want them, make sure to win a round (somehow).And here it is.Round Ten: Boss Battle #1: TheMightyFighty (Forever Alone)For this round you all find yourselves trapped inside the Metru-Nui Coliseum Arena. Here you must avoid the pillars that enjoy randomly popping up and sending combatants flying high into the air, where they'll usually come into contact with an electrical field.You also discover the First Boss, who goes by the name of TheMightyFighty. He is a technicolor dragon who spews rainbow fire and wields an unbreakable halberd made of solidified funk. He has personally devoured the spirits of Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Kurt Cobain and Weird Al Yankovic, and he channels their groovelicious powers. He also has impenetrable, multi-colored scales that he can turn into flowers at will. He has different-colored eyes; one is yellow while the other is green. Besides his purple tongue and his blue heels, these eyes are his only weak spot. He also has a mean-spirited butler named Alfredo. And he's a zombie. The winner of this round will be allowed to select two special weapons. You are determined the winner through one of two means:
  • [*]
You are the one who manages to slay TheMightyFighty[*]You are the last one standing against TheMightyFighty

For this round, YOU CAN BE KNOCKED OUT. If I, TheMightyFighty, or yourself determine that you've taken too much damage to remain in the round, then you'll be removed from the game until Round 11, where normal Bionifight rules will apply once more. In addition, the winner will be allowed to select one other player whom they think deserves a special weapon for their performance. That player will be allowed to select one of the special weapons available in the first post or design one of their own for me to approve via pm.The round begins now; good luck. If you have any questions about the new Boss Battle setup, let me know.-ibrow

The technicolor dragon opened his eyes. How long he had been asleep, he knew not; nor did he know how he came to roost in this odd structure, surrounded by bloodthirsty, infinitesimal specks. At least he had his zombie butler Alfredo nearby, offering him some familiarity. The dragon yawned, stretched its enormous limbs, and stood up.The dragon raised its gigantic right paw, summoning into existence its halberd. He flourished it in the faces of the warriors beneath him, and snorted in amusement."You dare challenge me?" he chuckled, sounding like a thundercloud gargling an avalanche. "Say hello to doom... and Alfredo. He's my butler."Alfredo nodded in acknowledgment as he prepared cucumber sandwiches and a Żywiec porter."Now, en garde!" the dragon roared, stabbing the ground with its enormous halberd. Funktastic shockwaves reverberated through the ground, threatening to toss the contenders off their feet.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

Tomorrow I will be gone nearly all day. TM has my full permission to post things like "Nujanii hit me with a sheilding kanoka" or other things that would bakc him up without actually having control of my character.NujaniiNujanii flew up beside TM with his own sheild up, forming a sheild wall. He used his sheild's rebounding ability to send away the waves that were directed in their direction."Bet you still wish you were a dragon, eh?"

Edited by kanohi_master

Cole decided to respond to the shockwaves by sending out his own electric shockwaves, unfortunately after a few seconds of trying this he realized that the enemy's shockwaves were much more powerful. Making his efforts futile, to compensate he launched himself in the air with Ice and then slowed his descent with his static thrusters. While he in the air he turned his attention to Nujanii and TM, "Long time no see, say how 'bout we team up to defeat this menace."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Squishy levitated up off the ground just in time to avoid the shockwaves. Squishy hid behind Nujanii and TM's shield wall and launched out a steady stream of vines at the massive dragon, aiming for the eyes. However, a sharp pillar shot up out of the ground and hit the little guy with much force, causing him to lose concentration and fall to the ground. Squishy growled and fired his Anaconda Summoner at the monster several times, instantly attracting the colossal beasts.

overlordsukapon.png

The red armored being Calixed his way over the shockwaves and then sprinted for the shield wall. "We can do this, together!" said Michael Dor- I mean, Tavahka, to the rest of the group. "If I can get you close, can you begin to take him down?" he said to nobody in particular. "I should be able to launch you at him with my bow, there is a lot of dirt under us." Tavahka then lobed a couple of fireballs at fighty, but they only got stopped by the same pillar that killed the vines.

"Got it." tavahka said as he whipped out his bow. "This might sting a little." Tavahka pulled back the string of his bow and let loose, sending Cole straight up into the electrical field. Afterward tavahka noted aloud "I hope he survives that." OOC: I have been here since round five :P Also it is night time, will post tomorrow.

*yawn* Before heading to bed, Squishy dropped an atomic bomb on fighty grew a massive plant with billions of razor-sharp teeth lining the inside of its approximate 14.8 ft. mouth right above Fighty. However, creating such a massive plant caused Squishy much fatigue. He patted his anacondas on their heads as they continued to constrict Fighty's limbs/neck area. Grabbing his fluffy bunny slippers, he headed into the back room to get some shut-eye.

overlordsukapon.png

Fighty cast his eyes down at the strange little beings that beleaguered him. Their offensive strategies, while considerable, were disjointed and slack; one of the beings was growing plants and summoning snakes to defeat him, but all they succeeded in doing was tickling him. Fighty giggled at the unpleasant sensation; it was amusing, admittedly, but he didn't like the sentiment. He shot a ghastly storm of rainbow-colored flame from his maw, enveloping the plant and utterly consuming it. He batted the snakes away with little exertion - he picked up one of them and flailed Nujanii with it, sending him rocketing across the coliseum. Fighty twirled the anaconda above his head like a lasso, and then brought it crashing down on Tavahka's head, pinning him to the ground.Fighty tossed aside the dead snake and turned towards TM and Cole. He emitted a sonic roar that embodied the angst of Nirvana and exceeded 180 decibels. Its grating sound forced TM and Cole to the ground, and Fighty struck them where they lay with the flat side of his halberd, nearly crushing them. "Now... for you," Fighty growled, extricating Squishy from his plush waterbed. Fighty tossed Squishy into the air, and then gripped his halberd with both hands. As Squishy fell back down towards the ground, Fighty backhanded him with his halberd, launching him into one of the far walls of the coliseum.Fighty laughed, and summoned a gigantic purple armchair. Sitting back in it, he took a hearty swig of his Żywiec porter and put on his old Rachmaninoff recordings, eying his opponents warily. Alfredo the butler offered him a cucumber sandwich, which he ate with relish.

OOC=

OOC; I want to join, but I'm confused. This basically BZBattles, except not, right?

I guess so, just read the first post and pm ibrow if you have any questions. The when you're ready make an application post.I looked upon the chaos around me, floating safely above the shock-wave that had threatened us all in fighty's first post. Everyone else had just got their rears handed to them by a dragon, which was pretty ,much the way I like'd it. Several tentacles extended out of my back as I pulled everyone back onto their feet, my lungs filled with air as I prepared a speech."C'mon people we gonna let this guy out rock us? WHEN WE WERE THE ONES WHO LIFTED THE OCEAN'S WITH MUSIC! I SAY NO! NOW LET'S BRING THIS LIZARD DOWN!"I quickly grabbed Squishy, Cole, and Tahvahka and launched them at Fighty's purple tounge, coloured eyes and blue heels respectively."LET'S GO PEOPLE! AIM FOR THE WEAK SPOT'S FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE!" Edited by The Invisible Noob

OOC; I want to join, but I'm confused. This basically BZBattles, except not, right?

I guess. Never pplayed BZBattles I think, or if I did it was long ago. Basically you just fill out an application, and you use your powers and weapons to beat other players up. Some round have modifiers, and some rounds are different. This round is a Boss Battle, for instance, so you can't summon an army and the main goal is to beat one guy up (TheMightyFighty), which makes it harder.-ibrow

Fighty caught Squishy in his mouth, coating him in his rainbow-colored acidic saliva. He batted Tavahka effortlessly away with his tail, but Cole struck his left eye. Fighty roared, sending Squishy flying out of his maw along with a torrent of rainbow flame and a rush of deafening sound. Tears immediately sprung to his yellow eye, which turned red from the pain. Fighty snarled and looked upon this new enemy with a look halfway between malice and "i-am-going-to-freaking-kill-you."Fighty rushed towards the newcomer, reaching out with one massive talon that enveloped him entirely. "No one does that to me and lives, mortal!... No one!" Fighty slammed his talon against the ground, applying massive amounts of pressure to the newcomer. Fighty was almost sure that he heard a few ribs pop. He grinned; if no one came to rescue this newcomer, he would either die from asphyxiation or from not having any more bones in his body.

Edited by TheMightyFighty

The pressure was immense, a few ribs did break but that didn't matter since I had the right power to deal with this. ElasticitySPROOOOING!I flew out of Fighty's hand like an elastic ball under too much pressure, rebounding against the coliseum wall and hurtleing straight back at Fighty with incredible force."THINK FAST! SUCKER"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

TM was sent to the ground by the sonic waves but managed to teleport in time to avoid being crushed by the halberd, and caught Nujanii to stop him from being smacked against the wall. "Hmm, impenetrable scales eh? Well I got something no armor can stop, PSIONICANNON!!!" (The Psionicannon is a mental blast of epic proportions that is created when TM disconnects his brain and uses all of its power to fuel one mighty mental blast that leaves him drained for a while, repeated use will reduce TM to a vegetative state) TM then collapsed from the drain of his desperation attack and was hit by a disk of shielding.

ToD was sent flying into the air by a random column. He really had bad luck with that... However, the good news was that he landed on Fighty's head. with the Reignbringer in one hand and his new Diamond Pickaxe in the other, the toa started trying to gouge out the dragon's eyes.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Squishy had unknowingly gotten dragged out of bed, slammed into a wall, thrown by TiN, and then coated with funkilicious saliva. Quite frankly, he wan't feeling too good.Squishy staggered to his feet, wondering what it would take to defeat-- Whoops! Squishy was sent flying into the air by one of those darned columns. Squishy felt the immense pain befall himself he he hit the electric field, then began freefalling to the ground. He was probably destined to have Fighty soften his landing with a single flick of his halberd.

overlordsukapon.png

Squishy wondered why he was seemingly floating, until he noticed another figure with his shadow. A figure akin to that on TM.Squishy thanked him from afar as Shadow returned to TM. Squishy then turned towards Fighty, examining the beast, when he noticed his blue heels. Squishy levitated over to TM and inquired "Hey, that shadow of yours, could it attack the dragon's heels? Technically, shadows can't get hurt, right? So if he gets stomped he won't die or anything, correct?"

overlordsukapon.png

Tavahka got up shakily from Fighty's MASSIVE TAIL STRIKE. "You dont appear to like things in your heels," Tavahka murmured, "Well then, lets see what I can do about that!" He whipped out his Earthbound Bow and started to fire heavy arrows made up of 9 cubic feet of the stone wall behind him. Those arrows would be able to impale a solid steel wall.

"Eh, he can still get hurt but it might take the dragon awhile to figure out how to hurt him." With that Shadow sneaked towards Fighty's heels (he also has really good stealth) and drew his S"S"S (Spiked "STOP" Sign) and began to hack at the back of the dragons ankles.

Good job so far guys, but with nearly a day into this first boss battle I must tell you all your current condition. As in I'm going to tell you what would happen if Fighty were able to concentrate solely on you for five seconds. This is out of ten; the closer you are to ten, the better you're doing.The Invisible Noob - Almost dead. Getting squished at the hands of the boss does serious damage. 3/10MoC1 - Tired out, but still in the fight. However, you're vulnerable to attack. Your shadow is fine. 5/10Jl1223 X - Perfect condition right now, except for very minor injuries. 9.5/10kanohi_master - Perfect condition right now. 10/10Portalfig - Beatean up a little bit, but for the most part alright. 6/10Demon Llama - Getting electrocuted and the like stings, but you're doing well. 8/10Toa of Dischordant Dancing - Perfect condition right now. 10/10Toa Onarax - Your near-perfect condition is made better by the fact that you're currently absorbing the electricity from the force field (which, by the way everyone else, will still hurt you). 10/10So I think you guys know who you do and don't want in the front lines at the moment.-ibrow

Cole, greetings.Do we have enough elements to make a Toa seal?I think I can immobilize Fighty with my Garai by increasing his gravity to an extreme degree, but I'll need someone to either kill him fast, or immobilize him further, like with protodermis. Six elements should do. If I use my Garai to immobilize him, it'll take a lot of concentration. I'll need full protection.Nujanii"COLE!!! Nice you desided to come back!" Nujanii gave him a fist pump, then looked at ToD. "Fighty, you're going to go the way Elvarg went!" Nujanii used his jetpacks to fly up to where ToD was. Nujanii gave him a fistpump, then drew a dagger and plunged it into the eye ToD had damaged least, whichever that might be, Kanohi_master hadn't noticed which it had been. Nujanii hit ToD with a sheilding kanoka, between stabs, and then hit himself with one. "Hold on tight, when Fighty posts again, he's going to do his best to get us off of here. I might be able to immobilize him, but it'll require some help."