Bionifight 4

Voltex

"I arranged all the furnature and I set up the video games. It's just as much my house as his, and if he doesn't like it then I can beat him up." After BZPP had explained these concepts to JiMing she encased the matoran's head in concrete.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

He fumbled around for his Earthshaker, and found it, using it to break off the steel.He bought some power-negating, indestructible handcuffs online, and they arrived in 10 seconds (a teleporting robot deliverd them)He kicked some sand in BZPP's face, and when she was distracted, put the handcuffs on her."That'll teach you some respect."

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

JiMing orders a Shadow Leech online, it arrives in 3 minutes.It happily feasts on the light, and once the entire cage was consumed, JiMing trapped it in a fishbowl.He then blasts her in the face with his Gale Spear, and puts on the power-negating, indestructible handcuffs.

Edited by JiMing

Only one word could describe the battle. Violent.Capricorn summouned a army of ten Makuta, who promptly magneticly tore apart Zadakh's house/bunker/thingie. The Makuta then focused on draining the other combatant's strength with the power of hunger. While this was all going on, Capricorn wrecked havoc on everybody's minds, mentally blasting them.

pNNgXax.jpg

BZPP was not hurt that much by the wind and flew up to get an aerial advantage on JiMing when the Makuta tore the house apart, she screamed a bit but since she was out of range of the hunger and immune to Capricorn's mental blasts she slew the Makuta with lasers.

*NEW PLAYER ALERT! ALERT!*Name: Mau5Weapons:Arm mounted Concussive Cannon: The Concussive Cannon fires small waves of sound without using up elemental energy.Shoulder Speakers: Much like the Concussive Cannon, only located on shoulders (Duh) and more precise. They can also serve as regular speakers to play awesome music.Spontane-Sword: A sword.Power 1: Laser VisionPower 2: Super Dancing: Lets you dance out of the way of attacks with the grace of a Calix.Power 3: Elemental control over sound at a toa level.Appearance: http://www.brickshel...Uh/Art/blar.bmp (Very quickly drawn in Paint. Not high quality.)I look forward to fighting against/fighting alongside/eating cookies with you all! :biggrin: Edited by -Mau5-

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5

Ugh, too many pages in too little time.===Beano woke up. Then he flew up to look at the destruction. Peh. Useless. He fired a Bean at Mach 30 at Capricorn, BZPP and JiMing, while summoning 100 Toa of Light to decimate the Makuta, some of which simply ran away, while others got burnt thoroughly by the light.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

BZPP had her Shield slung across her shoulder which helped but mach 30 is pretty fast so she was flung all the way around Bara Magna before she stopped. OOC: Mau5 you have some profile problems, your weapons are too powerful and more like Special Weapons, which must be earned. Your first and second powers are useless and your third is gong to either be near useless or way overpowered, so all your powers need to be changed. A good profile would be more like thisName: Mau5Weapons:Arm mounted Concussive Cannon: The Concussive Cannon fires small waves of sound without using up elemental energy.Shoulder Speakers: Much like the Concussive Cannon, only located on shoulders (Duh) and more precise. They can also serve as regular speakers to play awesome music.Spontane-Sword: A sword.Power 1: Laser VisionPower 2: Super Dancing: Lets you dance out of the way of attacks with the grace of a Calix.Power 3: Elemental control over sound at a toa level.Appearance: http://www.brickshel...Uh/Art/blar.bmp (Very quickly drawn in Paint. Not high quality.)This is a modified version of your Player Profile that has a much greater chance to be approved then the Original. You don't have to use this, but keep within the same power limits as it.And as for introductions, I am MoC1 and I am a Senior Bionifighter and have been a Bionifighter since the second version of the game. I know the rules and will help you keep within them and have fun whilst I beat you up.

Edited by MoC1: BZPower Paladin

BZPP had her Shield slung across her shoulder which helped but mach 30 is pretty fast so she was flung all the way around Bara Magna before she stopped. OOC: Mau5 you have some profile problems, your weapons are too powerful and more like Special Weapons, which must be earned. Your first and second powers are useless and your third is gong to either be near useless or way overpowered, so all your powers need to be changed. A good profile would be more like thisName: Mau5Weapons:Arm mounted Concussive Cannon: The Concussive Cannon fires small waves of sound without using up elemental energy.Shoulder Speakers: Much like the Concussive Cannon, only located on shoulders (Duh) and more precise. They can also serve as regular speakers to play awesome music.Spontane-Sword: A sword.Power 1: Laser VisionPower 2: Super Dancing: Lets you dance out of the way of attacks with the grace of a Calix.Power 3: Elemental control over sound at a toa level.Appearance: http://www.brickshel...Uh/Art/blar.bmp (Very quickly drawn in Paint. Not high quality.)This is a modified version of your Player Profile that has a much greater chance to be approved then the Original. You don't have to use this, but keep within the same power limits as it.And as for introductions, I am MoC1 and I am a Senior Bionifighter and have been a Bionifighter since the second version of the game. I know the rules and will help you keep within them and have fun whilst I beat you up.

I am new, so okay. That does look better. Thanks!-Mau5-

"After I am gone,

Your Earth will be free to live out its miserable

Span of existence as one of my satellites.

AND THAT'S HOW IT'S GOING TO BE."

deadmau5

Beano was hit by smog bullets - because it was made by smog, it didn't really hurt, although it was also a bullet, so it hurt. He danced abit, but tripped because he couldn't see.Beano: RARGH!He flew upwards, and, locating BZPP in the smoke using the thermal sight on the AC Hericopter's controller, he used his Kakama and tried to hit her with a beanstaff.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"Your beans taste like somebody who didn't brush his teeth ate them and regurgitated them into a patch of mud."Then JiMing bashed his head into Beano."In other words, that was disgusting."

Edited by JiMing

IC:Zadakh drank the speaking potion and all of his teeth fell out...don't ask me since when he's had teeth. He then said, "First things first, thank you, JiMing. Secondly, BZPP, what do you have against Wall-E?! It's a Pixar movie--you have to see it at least once! Third, WHY ARE YOU ALL DESTROYING MY APARTMENT?!"Zadakh threw the empty potion bottle into the fireplace, causing the fire to leap higher, and then summoned Chaos Reaper. "I think I've rested long enough."

"Wal-E is the worst movie ever! I have seen it and I would have regretted it but the Bonus Feature movie about the repair robot was great. Hi Reaper whats it like being a sword?" After BZPP had said this she shot Zadakh with her X01 and X02 pistols.

This was quite the battle. How epic, you ask? Capricorn had been hit by a bean. A bean. Anyway, seeing that his entire army was destroyed, Capricorn did a awesome Lee Pace crying scene before chargin' back into battle, telekineticly throwing everyone back, then teleporting behind BZPP. From there, he grabbed the back of her neck and slammed her down, following up by attempting to impale her with his halberd.

pNNgXax.jpg

BZPP was slammed but she was electrified so Capricorn (can I call him Cap?) couldn't hold on for too long without taking some serious pain and possible paralysis. Her Calix and Shields boosts also helped her escape Capricorn's grip and avoid being impaled. BZPP now countered with electric spheres of super-pressurized water.

IC:Zadakh caught the X01 bullet (still taking some damage) and dodged the X02 bullet, and was telekinetically thrown back, but he raced out in an instant and used Chaos Reaper to try to smash BZPP down through the floor, through the apartments below him and down into the lobby."It's kinda nice," Reaper said."Oi, keep it down up there!" called the resident of the apartment below Zadakh's.All of the residents below that then started complaining, and Zadakh called, "Sorry everyone!"

JiMing slammed BZPP to the ground with his Glove of Fire.Then he bought a large crate of Hot Dogs, and set up a vendor that sold hot dogs for $1.20 to calm down the other residents. He also donated 20% of the profits to charity and the rest was split between him and Zadakh.

Edited by JiMing

IC:"Excellent plan," Zadakh said, counting his cash."And what, pray tell, do you expect to purchase with that?" Reaper asked."Well, depends on how much I get," Zadakh said. "But I think I'll save up for something special, like...Japan.""...You want to buy Japan?""Why not?"

Josefina smirked. The skralli were still coming, and she needed to refuel again. So...She reached over and grabbed something. Her face scrunched up at its hardness. No, it wasn't nutella! But then what was it, then?The toa merely shrugged and pulled it to her side. She then overturned it-because pretty much everything tasted better with nutella.Gomez reached down and picked several things up. They felt like meat...Hot dogs! So she had grabbed a crate of hot dogs and was now eating its contents immersed in nutella?She chuckled. "Tenia ver cosas tan raro," the toa said to herself, then munched on the nutella-dogs while sipping vodka and chucking chakram at the advancing skralli.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

As JiMing placed an order for another crate of hot dogs, he asked, "Should we add churros or chicken bake to the menu?" "And should we add gelato too? I mean, we're in a desert."

Edited by JiMing

JiMing added churros to the menu (selling for 69 cents) and pizza (selling for $2.00), and they became an instant hit.JiMing placed an order for all three of them, and asked Zadakh, "Should we name our business?"