EXTERMINATION: Review

Voltex

I'm kinda hoping Chro dies, because that'd mean he was relevant again

I think that's the first time anybody has wanted their character to perish

Your character is one of those that I wish could have a larger role, but he just never seemed to fit; whenever I could have given him a larger role, characters like Ehks or Portalfig always fit the situation better. :(

• Upvote 3

Great last few chapters. I've been keeping up, just not always posting. :P

I'm amazed you let my character survive this far without even having him kill anyone else in the process. He's dodged death a very improbable number of times. And apparently he can hold his own against a White Turaga? Cool.

Really looking forward to the rest of this!

-Letagi

I like to think of Letagi as the narrator-level non-narrator.

That's definitely cool with me. How'd that come about?

There's something else I've been wondering about. Maybe this has been answered previously and I missed it, but are these epics meant to fit with canon in any way? I feel like this could be the story of the Matoran Civil War, but there are a bunch of discrepancies with canon, i.e. the deaths of canon characters that we see later on, and the destruction of the Red Star.

How was the Red Star able to crash into Metru Nui, anyways? Metru Nui is located inside Mata Nui's head.

Oh, and also:

He watched as Chro, Zakaro and the one armed Ehks took down White Eleven

-Letagi

Edited by Letagi

That's actually surprising

I'd figure some G&T folks are bloodthirsty enough for their cravings to be satisfied by their own blood

Some G&T folks other than me, that is, because I'm totally cool with dying for a pyrrhic victory

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Great last few chapters. I've been keeping up, just not always posting. :P

I'm amazed you let my character survive this far without even having him kill anyone else in the process. He's dodged death a very improbable number of times. And apparently he can hold his own against a White Turaga? Cool.

Really looking forward to the rest of this!

-Letagi

I like to think of Letagi as the narrator-level non-narrator.

That's definitely cool with me. How'd that come about?

There's something else I've been wondering about. Maybe this has been answered previously and I missed it, but are these epics meant to fit with canon in any way? I feel like this could be the story of the Matoran Civil War, but there are a bunch of discrepancies with canon, i.e. the deaths of canon characters that we see later on, and the destruction of the Red Star.

How was the Red Star able to crash into Metru Nui, anyways? Metru Nui is located inside Mata Nui's head.

Oh, and also:

-Letagi

Not sure why bolded word is bolded.

As for the Red Star, it flew through one of the MU's eyes; hence the "flight path" that Ehks had to put in. Regarding timeline placement... no idea. I never really had a solid time frame for this epic.

As for Letagi's role, it just sort of came about naturally. I included him in the Coliseum infiltration and then he just sort of... kept popping up. Part of why your character became so important is due to his various scenes with the different narrators; helping JiMing in Chapter 1, playing a large role with both Portalfig and Agent 64.

I'd figure some G&T folks are bloodthirsty enough for their cravings to be satisfied by their own blood

Some G&T folks other than me, that is, because I'm totally cool with dying for a pyrrhic victory

Yeah, but this is a story. Everybody wants their character to be the coolest one man army survivor person.

• Upvote 3

Not sure why bolded word is bolded.

Whoops, it looked like a typo at first. I thought it should have been "the one named Ehks". Now I get that it's referring to Ehks with one arm. That sentence makes much more sense now. :P

-Letagi

• Upvote 2

Yeah, but this is a story. Everybody wants their character to be the coolest one man army survivor person.

Not meeeeeeeee~

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

R.I.P. Fighty, Underscore, and all the other members that died in this chapter. 

Anyways, that was an intense chapter. I liked the beginning where everyone went over which White Council members were killed off. It was kind of like a nice recap for the readers.

The battle between Voltex and White One was great too. The reveal that Voltex (AKA Ibrow) was from another dimension where he killed everyone in it was a game changer, to say the least. I bet another two or three chapters could be spent alone on this subject. Like how Voltex/Ibrow deals with remembering what he has done, and what the survivors would think of him if he told them. I don't know if that will happen, but I think it would be neat to see play out.

And the Shadow continues to be awesome. With the reveal of Control, Metru Nui appears to be in even more trouble. :P I can't wait to see how this story ends. (I'm assuming it is, since the end of the chapter said 'to be concluding?')

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

R.I.P. Fighty, Underscore, and all the other members that died in this chapter. 

Anyways, that was an intense chapter. I liked the beginning where everyone went over which White Council members were killed off. It was kind of like a nice recap for the readers.

The battle between Voltex and White One was great too. The reveal that Voltex (AKA Ibrow) was from another dimension where he killed everyone in it was a game changer, to say the least. I bet another two or three chapters could be spent alone on this subject. Like how Voltex/Ibrow deals with remembering what he has done, and what the survivors would think of him if he told them. I don't know if that will happen, but I think it would be neat to see play out.

And the Shadow continues to be awesome. With the reveal of Control, Metru Nui appears to be in even more trouble. :P I can't wait to see how this story ends. (I'm assuming it is, since the end of the chapter said 'to be concluding?')

This might be the end. But it's a pretty bad one; not just sad, but actually bad.

Fishers dies, Voltex lives.

Well, I guess I was a member of control, so the Shadow wouldn't have a reason to kill me. :shrugs:

Your character is an enigma. Is she actually working for Control? What's going on? Will anybody ever know?

The answer is... spoilers.

I managed to predict 3 things... and I did something!

Wait what did you predict?

i died without becoming relevant

gg

You asked to die

jk

gg

Be careful what you wish for...

Says everyone ever but nobody listens

have you not seen all my posts above about how i'd rather my character be relevant than alive

What about both

gg

the only thing worse than being nonrelevant and alive is being nonrelevant and dead.

Or non-relevant and still alive

wait no that's still better

right - because being dead means there's no chance to reverse the irrelevance

unless y'know

ibrow never really killed alternate-chro and jm- WAIT A SECOND

No, your alternate selves are definitely dead. Voltex is the only survivor of his universe.

i is confirmed dead

meh

worst story evah

I NEVER SAW A BODY DID YOU SEE A BODY I DIDN'T SEE A BODY

Enraged, Voltex lunged forward, knocking Zakaro off of his feet and punching the other Matoran in the mask so hard that it fractured, pieces flying off.

OK, you did that on purpose. :P

*Snaps fingers*

Did what on purpose

I can now add "MOCs" to the list of various things this epic has inspired =D

• Upvote 1

yeah, I know alt!chro and alt!jmj are both dead

it was just interesting that chro and jmj were the two left behind by the resistance

And alt!RG probably was sniped or something about 5 months before that or something. =P

EDIT: RG y u no type right

Edited by Rahkshi Guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

and then watched Underscore get torn apart by Control while saving the lives of Quisoves and Cyrix.

YES

yet only nine Matoran had walked away.

NO

MAYBE

it was just interesting that chro and jmj were the two left behind by the resistance

I just selected random names, tbh

And alt!RG probably was sniped or something about 5 months before that or something. =P

EDIT: RG y u no type right

Almost certainly

So wait.

I assume all the people taken by Luroka are (currently) the only survivors, correct? Everyone not listed probably died?

well that's lame.

Well I mean

Anybody serving Control is probably alive as well

LUROKA MVP!

We all know you did it for entirely selfish reasons

I now understand what you said about Kayn before.

You sneaky writer.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

LUROKA MVP!

Great contribution to the battle, yo. I'm sure you worked wonders from your lair without even having to actually enter the battle and kill people. 

(Sarcasm Level: 50%)

Yeah, Luroka's job so far has been "sit at home and then not even bother to teleport all of the remaining survivors". 

i is confirmed dead

meh

worst story evah

I NEVER SAW A BODY DID YOU SEE A BODY I DIDN'T SEE A BODY

wait what

ohhhh

okay ima change my mind

best story evah

you so da man vol-tex

Which isn't to say that Shadowhawk will be reappearing, because he won't. I just cannot confirm or deny whether he's actually deceased.

I see him as the kind of villain that always seems to find a way to stay alive, though.

I managed to predict 3 things... and I did something!

Wait what did you predict?

1. Shadow works for Control

2. Brainwashing powers

3. ... I can't remember

Ah yes, good predictions. 

I now understand what you said about Kayn before.

You sneaky writer.

Kayn is always evil. :P

I disappeared... :???:

Am I alive? have I fallen under the control of control? did I escape elsewhere?

VOLTEX YOUR KILLING MEE WITH WAITING

Just wait a few more hours until tomorrow.