Official New Set Sightings Thread

emily

Finally found Lewa - at the LEGO store, and they only had two left. I knew BIONICLE would be popular, but this is a bit silly...now to track down the others once I have enough money!

:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

I feel you, I've been having an absurdly hard time finding Toa. Glad you found Lewa!

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

Finally found Lewa - at the LEGO store, and they only had two left. I knew BIONICLE would be popular, but this is a bit silly...now to track down the others once I have enough money!

I feel you, I've been having an absurdly hard time finding Toa. Glad you found Lewa!

Speaking of not finding Toa, is seems that everywhere I go Pohato has been selling out. (It doesn't matter to me of course, already got every single set)

Edited by Chasm
  • Upvote 1

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

As of yesterday around noon the LEGO Store in the Burlington Mall in Massachusetts had BIONICLE sets.  Pretty sure they had all of the Toa, don't really remember if they had the Protectors.

(I was a little distracted.)

Apparently there's been quite a bit of interest in them, though.

• Upvote 1

OpAXNpl.jpg

UK FANS!

If you want to buy the sets and avoid the LEGO shop's shipping fees, all the sets are now in stock on Amazon.co.uk! I'd link to them, but that is proving problematic on my phone. They're easy to find though, available now and free delivery over £10 (so any sets save the protectors)

Banner 2.png

Click on them to build them yourself!

For those of you wondering why Gali and Onua aren't in stores, the pair are exclusively sold online at Target. And Gail is out of stock.

But they are available in stores at other places, like a Lego Store, right? Because I've seen photos of Gali on store shelves.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Good to see you finally found Lewa. Out of the three I have (Tahu, Pohatu, Lewa) he's my favorite.

-BE EXCELLENT TO EACH OTHER-

For those of you wondering why Gali and Onua aren't in stores, the pair are exclusively sold online at Target. And Gail is out of stock.

But they are available in stores at other places, like a Lego Store, right? Because I've seen photos of Gali on store shelves.

Yes, I got Gali and Onua at a Lego store. 

• Upvote 1

Yes, I got Gali and Onua at a Lego store. 

That's good. Thanks for the reply. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Yeah, Toys R Us has all of the Bonkles including Gali and Onua.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

That genuinely makes zero sense and I can't understand why that would be done at all.

It'll likely change.

In the meantime, looks like I know who I'm buying online with my free shipping code from LEGO.

~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

That genuinely makes zero sense and I can't understand why that would be done at all.

It'll likely change.

In the meantime, looks like I know who I'm buying online with my free shipping code from LEGO.

~|ET|~

I know that is not the case. My Dad's Barnes & Noble has all of the Toa and Lord of Skull Spiders.

A fish wielding vampire. That's Spiffy.

It'll likely change.

~|ET|~

I know that is not the case. My Dad's Barnes & Noble has all of the Toa and Lord of Skull Spiders.

I believe he meant Targets specifically, which is the only place I have seen any new sets. (And Gali and Onua were conspicuously missing.)

~|ET|~

Edited by Ektris

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

It'll likely change.

~|ET|~

I believe he meant Targets specifically, which is the only place I have seen any new sets. (And Gali and Onua were conspicuously missing.)

~|ET|~

The wording is very confusing. >_o

I have all of the Toa besides Kopaka, the rest of the sets I'm going to buy in stores. I've gotta say, I love the protectors. They're pretty much what I've always wanted in a small set, and a huge step up from the Matoran we got after 2007. In fact, their body structure and design really reminds me of the designs they used for all of the Matoran in the Bionicle movies. 

• Upvote 1

For those of you looking for Gali in stores: If you have a Barnes and Noble nearby, head to their website and look for a Toa. On that page, click "pick up in store" next to the big orange button, and enter your zip code. If your local store has it, click "Pick Me Up," fill out the brief form, and then you can just walk into the store and they'll have it for at the register! Apparently they just stocked up the sets recently, so they'll probably have them. Just the Toa though.

Today I came home with Gali, Onua, Pohatu, and the Protector of Earth. Very soon I will have Lewa and another Protector (and hopefully LoSS from the BFTGM), then I'm just three sets away from completing the winter wave! Younger me would be so jealous, he could only afford a few sets each year. I'ma make you proud, young self.

• Upvote 1

IetTsFQ.png

For those of you looking for Gali in stores: If you have a Barnes and Noble nearby, head to their website and look for a Toa. On that page, click "pick up in store" next to the big orange button, and enter your zip code. If your local store has it, click "Pick Me Up," fill out the brief form, and then you can just walk into the store and they'll have it for at the register! Apparently they just stocked up the sets recently, so they'll probably have them. Just the Toa though.

Today I came home with Gali, Onua, Pohatu, and the Protector of Earth. Very soon I will have Lewa and another Protector (and hopefully LoSS from the BFTGM), then I'm just three sets away from completing the winter wave! Younger me would be so jealous, he could only afford a few sets each year. I'ma make you proud, young self.

Nice one! :) 

The sets are amazing! 

Yes, they do. Stupid LEGO page kept glitching so I placed my order over the phone.

It was coming up with an error page for me, but I don't think it was doing that because it is stupid, but rather because there were a lot of orders being placed due to the newly released wave of Lego sets, or perhaps just maintenance.

Edited by Rooster Nui

Yes, they do. Stupid LEGO page kept glitching so I placed my order over the phone.

It was coming up with an error page for me, but I don't think it was doing that because it is stupid, but rather because there were a lot of orders being placed due to the newly released wave of Lego sets, or perhaps just maintenance.

Does that happen normally?

te0FrhT.jpg                                                                                                                            

Does that happen normally?

It has never happened to me before. With that said though, the last time I ordered Bionicle sets on the Lego shop was in early 2008. Things can change.  

Just to go back on topic, I still haven't seen any of the new Bionicle sets, nor any other new Lego sets.

You guys won't believe where I found all six Toa and the LoSS. At Barnes and Noble of all places! They had them all sitting out on their shelves. On top of that, I get 10% off there :D

I got a few of mine there too. I got a set for three of my siblings each.