The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

GM IC

Back on Metru Nui, thousands of Matoran were called to arms when a massive being appeared right next to the city. Thousands of guns aimed at him as soon as he spike the words, and began firing.

If he didn't shrink down soon he was toast.

Goodbye. Fade.

IC: Fade.

A gravity well exploded to life in front of him, pulling the bullets off course. "Are you idiots deaf?" he rumbled. "You know who I am, now stop karzing shooting at me!" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Sorry, Ghidora, but I ain't buying "thousands of Matoran." To avoid a similar situation to the one we had a few weeks ago, I'm retconning it into about a hundred. I do apologize for the inconveinence, but come on! Canonically, there's only 1000 Matoran in the city, total! I'd say that it'd have to be scaled up to say, 12,000, but I doubt 12,000 Matoran could make all the way to the Ga-Metru coastline. A hundred or so militants per Metru sounds about right, so we'll go with about a hundred.

GM IC Kazak.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

As Kazak lay on the hospital bed, he was having one of the worst nightmares he had ever had.

He was standing in one of the many hallways of the Asylum. As he was walking along, doing his guard duty, he starting hearing, and later seeing, the lights turn off, one by one.

"Hello?"

Soon, he was in complete darkness.

"Why can't I get this Karzhing flashlight to-"

As it turned on, he saw it. The monster, leaping towards him.

"You're mine now."

Kazak awoke with a gasp. He grabbed one of the nurses by the throat.

"Find me Doctor Halmos. NOW!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

The Matoran never ceased fire except to reload. Thousands of bullets rained towards him, all being pulled off course by the gravity wall. Luckily, his attention was caught by a gleam in the sky as one of the aerial transports soared up high and attempted to bomb him.

On his radio a crackling voice could be heard. It was picking up some of he signal on the ship.

"Command-.... 've locat-...  get. appl-... nic tracking m-..."

Halmos whirled around and slapped Kazak's hand off of the nurses. "We have had enough people being choked for one day! Now calm down!"

Akada walked through the door carrying the odd creature. Halmos moved back to prevent someone from jumping the thing. "Nyhe, this is what I believe to be the creature that the monster originated from."

You are a dead man.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC

Finding him was more difficult telltale sounds of his INSANITY though drifted through the halls painting everything over with COLOR but hey those scribbles were still there. He was reminded of a kohlii stadium and its bio markings denoting divisions of the field he had considered playing it once you know back in the dayinthedaydaydaydaydayda heytheoffensivelinemenaretheMURDERbiggestguysonthe field,they'rebiggerthan
everybodyelse,andthat'swhatAPOCALYPSEmakesthemtheb iggestguysonthe
fieldwhenyourPUNISHMENTarmgetshittheballisnotgoing togowhereyouwantitto
kdkfjlaINSANITYgahdfjifyouseeadefenseteamwithdirta ndmudontheirbacks
they'veRAPEhadabadday

An unfortunate guard encounters the quicksilver Toa in his search, his lines ache tenderly red and soon he is traced falling into pieces

Huh he intoned, that ough to get some attention especially so he remarked as they were in the cafeteria

...but close to it

IC: Obruent - Halls

We've searched and we cannot yet find the leader of the darkness that I will purge but we shall look  still further until we find him and then he shall drown because that is the will of the immortal souls.

(THE BEAST WITHIN ME STRUGGLES TO KILL BUT THE SINGING CALMS IT)

"When the time comes we will not care for ourselves we will not care for the guards or anything else or the world for that is Their will for we shall simply erase the architect of this ###### and then we shall try to live for the responsibility of this place's destruction rests on our shoulders but our survival comes second to his death.

OOC: The censored word is [the opposite to heaven]. Not sure why it censored it, but ok...

Edited by 000

Kathok

IC: Scriva.

Getting to her feet, Scriva snatched up a scalpel from one of the tables and advanced on the creature in the guard's arms, brandishing the tiny blade like a knife. "We need to finish this." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC

Akada moved back as Halmos stood in the way of Scriva. "You want this to end, right?"

"This may be the key to disposing of the monster."

The odd thing began making happy noises and attempting to lick Akada's face, who found the matter obscene and revolting. He looked like he would throw up.

The aerial vehicle missed its mark, the heat-seeking missile suddenly plummeting into the water. After ten more seconds, all the Matoran ceased fire.

Smoke and dead silence filled the air.

Part one complete.

IC: Obruent - A place

In an instant, a torrent of mercury was hurtling towards Halmos' head with the speed of an avalanche. If he wasn't knocked through the opposite wall by the impact, Obruent would hold the sphere of mercury around his head until he drowned in liquid metal. There was no escaping his fate.

Edited by 000

Kathok

GM IC

Akada gale the chance to turn his face away from the overjoyed little creature attempting to drown him in saliva, and saw the pair by the door attempting to attack. The shrapnel didn't do much thanks to Akada's body armour, and while it dove into Halmos' shoulder, He had dropped the little monster and charged.

Unfortunately, the tiny thing got caught in Obruent's mercury blast and was sent flying into the wall with a deafening shriek, as it tore some of the walling apart and knocked some shelves over. Akada moved in on Obruent, knocking him to the ground and preparing to punch his face in.

How did that go...

IC: EMAN

Eman slipped in behind the two attackers and summoned forth their powers of Inverse Fire; several vines began to grow out of the floor, wrapping around the ankles of the guard, Akada, and Halmos.

Knowing that it would not do to be attacked from behind, Eman kept their back to the wall.

Edited by Lucina

Finally.... "Am I free to approach?"

Ignoring the fighting that was going on behind her, Scriva advanced on the mini-monster, kneeling beside it and stabbing down at its head with the scalpel. This had to end. 

IC: Obruent - Here

Somehow the torrent of quicksilver had missed Halmos, so Obruent struck again from his prone position on the floor, a sphere of mercury enveloping Halmos' head. Obruent guided the mercury down Halmos' throat and into his lungs so that he may be purged of his impure life.

Obruent was then six metres in the air, the will of the gods lifting him. 

Kathok

"How about no?" he spat. "I tried taking a public transport and you louts blew it out of the sky. I'm sure as karz not getting onto a public road and letting myself be shot." 

"Then who karzing did, brakas? I don't see anyone else out here!" Scowling to himself, Fade began to shrink down to normal size and fly closer to the shoreline. 

IC: Obruent - Here

Somehow the torrent of quicksilver had missed Halmos, so Obruent struck again from his prone position on the floor, a sphere of mercury enveloping Halmos' head. Obruent guided the mercury down Halmos' throat and into his lungs so that he may be purged of his impure life.

Obruent was then six metres in the air, the will of the gods lifting him. 

GM IC Halmos and Nyhe:

The mercury was taking it's toll on Halmos. He could feel his life slipping away. There was one prevailing emotion.

Fear.

Nyhe turned from her position near Scriva's bed to see Obruent, standing to try and make himself look taller, forcing mercury down Halmos's throat.

She knew what she had to do. She activated her Komau and focused on Obruent.

"Get that ###### out of him, NOW!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

The Matoran dropped his weapon as he got more angry. "What makes me think you didn't just blow it up?!"

But, he was on the coastline and could do nothing but shout angry words at Fade as he drifted onto the highway where a Skakdi stood wanting to bash his own skull in. "Er, sorry for all of that. SHUT UP MATORAN!!! WE CAN HANDLE IT, OKAY?!?!"

Scriva's knife simply skidded off of the sad little creature's tough hide as it screamed in surprise and knocked another shelf over. The shelf hit the emergency alarm.

Halmos reeled back, gasping as the mercury filled his lungs. The emergency alarm seemed to want to tear everybody's ears out from the sheer tone of it. He attempted in vain to kick out of the vines, as parts of dead Vahki started filling the halls.

Wait a minute.

Akada bashed the spear, slightly cutting his hand but preventing him from being impaled. He grabbed one of his unloaded guns and aimed it at 135's head. "Drop it brakas, or I-"

A Vahki head skidded to his feet. The sound seemed to fade out as Akada looked back up and out the hall, one hand still on Obruent.

Down the hall, quickly gaining speed, came... What was that? A big pile of Vahki, mangled together horribly, parts falling off of them as they filled the hall. And he, Obruent, Eman and 135 were right in its path.

"What the Karz...?"

"Dead men tell no tales".

Edited by Ghidora131

OOC: Ghidora and Ben, Obruent is floating six metres in the air. Also Aluminium really isn't the same thing as Mercury.

IC: Obruent - There

The twisted doctor's mind slams into mine, but I don't understand the instructions - there is no ##### in Halmos, only the pure, cleansing quicksilver, which has almost filled his lungs now. I continue my work. .:I'm sorry, but my work must be done:. I reply.

Edited by 000

Kathok

They would have to be fast - and as neither Nyhe or Halmos appeared to have noticed the vines wrapped around their ankles yet... Eman yanked them both to the floor, angled so that they would smack their heads first.

GM IC

Halmos suddenly found himself flying towards the floor and hit his head hard. Now he was drowning in metal, going unconscious, and had a nasty wound on his shoulder.

Chugga chugga chugga chugga

What WAS that?

Akada kept a grip on Obruent's leg as he shouted at him "You fool! You're about to be crushed!"

The massive pile of Vahki suddenly extended their blades forwards as they charged, still tied improperly with twisted metal everywhere.

IC

Seven Nights quietly unsheathed itself, the filthy guard was turned away. Halmos was down, his quicksilver ally sure of that.

Point.

Extend!

His switchblade elongated at the speed of thought (TOO FAST TO BE PUNCHED AWAY) at the back of Akada's neck.

...but close to it

IC: Obruent - The ceiling

I cling on to the anti-floor*, continuing my work. The foot that the wretched guard clings to is covered in slippery quicksilver.

OOC: *YUS for creative synonyms :P

Edited by 000

Kathok

Concentrating, Eman directed more vines to grow, extending from the ceiling to the floor to create a wall in the doorway to block the Vahki. As they focused on it, the wall grew thicker, vines looping in and around each other and continuing to grow larger and longer, strengthening the wall.

GM IC Nyhe:

So much was happening, it was hard to keep track. Halmos was drowning in mercury, both of them were being restrained by vines, Scriva was going after a tiny little whatchamacallit, and Eman and Obruent had gone completely off their rockers.

"Obruent, STOP NOW!"

GM IC Ta-Toa Security Guard:

"Really? Vines? Come on, Vahki, you're better than this!"

The security guard focused his elemental energy on the wall of vines, burning a nice, crispy hole through to the other side.

That was, however, before the hole closed up again.

"Hm... Fire's not gonna cut it."

OOC: Sorry. Forgot Obruent had a Miru. Thought he was just completely looneyOH WAIT HE IS.

Also, gave Eman an excuse as to why they couldn't just get a Ta-Toa to come burn down the wall.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Trusting that Halmos would be taken care of, Eman shifted their focus to continuing to reinforce the wall of vines, as well as Nyhe. The vines around Nyhe's ankles snapped upwards, with the intent of whipping him into the ceiling.

IC: Obruent - Above

(THE EVENING SKY IS A BRUISED SHADE OF YELLOW)

Once again the thoughts like hammers slam against my own. But once again the instruction is imprecise. Stop what? Myself? A part of myself or my actions? Everything? Any of those things are impossible or unspeakable. Obruent had a task, and he focused his entire mind on it's completion, the effect of the Komau too vague and unspecific to make much impact. Halmos was seconds away from death.

Edited by 000

Kathok

Landing on the edge of the shoreline, Fade cautiously approached the waiting group of gun-toting Matoran. "My name is Fade, I work for the Metru Nui guard," he said cautiously, pulling his badge off his chest and tossing it up to them. "See?

Lashing out with telekinesis, Scriva attempted to hold the creature in place by pinning it against the wall. 

OOC: Nyhe's a she. I know Eman rejects gender identity, but at least let him respect Nyhe's gender.

GM IC Nyhe:

"Obruent! Let Halmos li-"

Nyhe was knocked into the ceiling before tumbling back to the ground. Frustrated and in a lot of pain, Nyhe turned her attention to Eman, who was trying to attack her with it's vines.

Nyhe had an epiphany. Toa, like most bio-mechanical beings, used water to act as both a cooling agent and to assist in the use of hydraulics.

She focused her efforts on the water following through Eman's body, agitating it in hopes that it would burn it from the inside. 

As she did this, she focused what little power she had left into her Komau. "Don't do a thing. Don't do a thing."

It would slow Eman down, at the very least.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

The Vahki mass lunged against the wall of vines, eating through it with impressive speed.

In a second it would flatten those in the hallway.

Akada was hanging so hard on Obruent's leg that when the mercury slipped his grip he flew to the floor and punched himself in the face. He heard a whoosh above his head, but he didn't care, as his attention was fixed on the clunking of Vahki slicing through the vines. "Oh Karz."

Halmos gasped as best he could, but he couldn't bring in any more air. He sat there, trying slowly to stand as he unsheathed a throwing knife. Only have a few seconds...

The Matoran caught the badge and stared at it for a second. "Whaddya coming over here for? we have enough Karz to deal with without you Asylum people."

"They fired me," he replied flatly. 

IC: Obruent - Up here

This time, the command was more focused, more like a knife than a hammer, but it was splintered mid sentence, the end of the instruction whipping round and leaving a trail of fizzing cyan in Obruent's mind. The sphere of mercury would have drained into Halmos' lungs completely if Obruent hadn't replenished it every second, the metal filling the doctor at the rate that it was being created.

Edited by 000

Kathok