The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

GM IC

Halmos didn't waste any time. Two guards immediately grabbed hold of Iyanu's arms and proceeded to strap them down. Halmos grumbled something about wishing a being at the bottom of the ocean.

When he turned around, he had a syringe. "This patient needs to be put under. I'm going to give him a dose of-"

Without command, Akada happily swung his fist at the back of Iyanu's head.

That's what you all think.

IC: EMAN

It appeared that they had taken a wrong turn somewhere - as they silently peeked around the doorway, they watched as a figure (Halmos) prepared to inject a patient with something.

OOC: If it's impossible for Eman to be here just let me know. My knowledge of the Asylum geography is abysmal.

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Cafeteria

"Yeah," Sal said, rubbing her wrist as she tried to ignore the pain still present around her nose.

The Vo-Toa could still feel the rain beat against her skin, causing the blood and dirt that had previously coated her body to trickle down her limbs and onto the ground as she removed her fist from the hole her Pakari-enhanced blow had made into the side of the recently deceased Skakdi's skull. Pieces of his near-liquified brain continued to drip down off of her knuckles as she delivered another directly into his nose for good measure, caving in his entire face as a result before she eventually found herself collapsing backwards into a puddle of muddy water. Knowing that the torrential downpour would soon wash away her tracks, she decided that no harm would come to her if she stayed just a little while longer, neglecting the state of her most recent injuries in favor of momentarily escaping the intense jungle heat.

He was the last one... Take a rest, Sal... You've earned it....

Looking up towards the cloudy sky one last time as her vision began to fade, she promptly passed out with a smile on her face, expressing her gratitude to Mata Nui for watching over her and allowing her to survive one more day in the complete Karzahni that was Zakaz.

"Must've made my experience look like a cakewalk," she continued, deciding against pressing the issue any further.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Obruent - Halls

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It couldn't be gauged what was now flowing through Obruent's cold mind, but he had a drive: this revolting edifice, a summation of the rotting wills of the vilest of sinners, would be eradicated, erased from existence. It had to be. It had to die

Obruent knew where to start.

The slow, calm singing echoed through the minds. Gently, Obruent was calm, the rage distilled in the ice at the poles of the world. It was fluid, it was the strength of a thousand who had suffered in lies. It was pure, beyond anything of this mortal world, it was celestial, alien. The beating of the drums. It built until it filled him. I am the chosen of our god - I am the avatar of the otherworldly. The singing did not stop, rising until the power was too much, bursting freely from his flesh, his silver armour melting into mercury. And still the music built inside him until it was unbearable, building, unstoppable.

The beast was confined and controlled yet unbound. It had a voice, singing through Obruent's thoughts and possessing his body with the refined element of motion. His hand reaches up and a cube of mercury appears, the guard before him drowning in the silver liquid.

I am an agent of the unreasoning chaos, yet I shall bring order.

YES.

​I am free, and growing in the dark. //I smile for eternity// The beating of the drums

I am the rage of a million souls, I crawl across the field of never-ending stars to this world, which I devour through the blackness in your hearts. I see it. The end of all things.

(THE IMAGES FILL MY HEAD, I SEE ALL, The cries in the darkness and the light)

I am Karzahni, the chaos the universe was borne from, and the chaos that shall consume it. My mission has begun... ... ...

Edited by 000
  • Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Iyanu

The punch hit him head-on

OOC: HAH!

IC:

and knocked him down, slowly drifting him into unconsciousness, but not before he had quickly written something on the wall:

:s:  :a: 

As he came to the end, he let out a word, a half word, a vowel, a sound:

"ve-.", and then he became still in sleep.

IC: Scriva.

Ignoring everyone else, Scriva reached out with her psionics, mental probes snaking along the corridors, searching, searching... She had to know for certain that she hadn't dreamed it all. If the monster was dead, she had to be sure....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC

Scriva came across the body of the monster. It showed zero sign of consciousness or existence, but... Something was still wary with it. Maybe her imagination, maybe not.

Then, a consciousness  with mild similarity to the Monster and zero nightmarish personality came from the siphon room. What could be so similar?

She searches for me.

She sat bolt upright in an instant. "There's something in the siphon room." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

GM IC

Akada whirled around in an instant and wanted to run over and mash her face in, but he had to be content with scowling at her as Halmos turned around, intrigued.

"Something... In the siphon room?"

Halmos thought for a second, before asking "Can you tell what? with the ceiling cracked it could be anything."

"It's mind.... something like the monster.... but less chaotic.... more controlled...." 

GM IC

Halmos slowly turned to Akada with a look in his eye. Akada knew it and despised it. It meant Halmos was making a plan. "Akada, bring it here. Take Scriva with you." He disconnected the chain on the inside of his coat and handed Akada the Siphon key. Akada lit up with fury. "WHAT? Do you really think that is anywhere near sane to let a-"

"Now." Halmos said, turning to work on Iyanu.

After a couple seconds of teeth grinding, Akada growled at Scriva. "You heard him. Come along." He snapped his fingers for a couple of guards to follow.

She missed.

GM IC Nyhe:

"Officer, hold off on that."

Nyhe turned to Halmos, with that look that made woodland Rahi run in terror. "Halmos, what in the name of Mata Nui are you thinking?! She's recovering from dehydration, exhaustion, malnurishment and overexertion. She needs to rest!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

"I'm frankly more concerned about the people whose skin is torn open," Halmos gestured to Kazak(who still hadn't been treated) and Iyanu. "If she can walk she can be treated later. You want this to end, don't you?"

She was the only Toa of psionics in the building. Only Halmos and Akada knew what she was reading in the siphon room, and Halmos was busy.

Ha. Hahaha.

GM IC

"I'm frankly more concerned about the people whose skin is torn open," Halmos gestured to Kazak(who still hadn't been treated) and Iyanu. "If she can walk she can be treated later. You want this to end, don't you?"

She was the only Toa of psionics in the building. Only Halmos and Akada knew what she was reading in the siphon room, and Halmos was busy.

Ha. Hahaha.

GM IC Nyhe:

"Halmos, I'm her doctor. As her doctor, I forbid you from letting her do this. She needs rest."

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"You have your guards, and I've already told you where to look," Scriva tried to stifle a yawn, "you don't need me to go as well." 

GM IC Nyhe:

"And," Nyhe was quick to point out, "we're a medical instituition. Even if I didn't have priority here, we still couldn't force the patients to do anything that'd be detrimental to their health. You know that. You took an oath, remember? "Do no harm?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

Halmos shot Nyhe a short quizzical look on the oath before motioning for Akada to go alone. "So sorry to disappoint." He directed towards Lana, before continuing work on Iyanu.

"If you seem so worried about dehydration, might I bring your attention to the fact that Kazak is bleeding out?"

Fools!

"Speaking of dehydration," she interjected, "some water would be nice."

IC: Fade.

Arriving at the Asylum's exit, he caught the attention of the guard on duty. "Any idea when the next transport is due?" 

GM IC

Halmos shot Nyhe a short quizzical look on the oath before motioning for Akada to go alone. "So sorry to disappoint." He directed towards Lana, before continuing work on Iyanu.

"If you seem so worried about dehydration, might I bring your attention to the fact that Kazak is bleeding out?"

Fools!

GM IC Nyhe:

Nyhe shot Halmos that look you get when you feel like you're talking to a complete moron. She put her hand out towards the various nurses and doctors trying to heal Kazak. She brought one of them aside and asked "What's his condition?"

"He's in critical condition, but we're doing all that can be done. If he gets enough blood pumped back in, he'll be fine."

"Halmos, you were saying?"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

"This is not a time to debate," Halmos said as he finished sewing up Iyanu's left check, turning and walking to a desk. "We are now tasked with the issue of getting over 100 patients off this island, and we don't even know when the next transport arrives." He marched through the room past Sriva's bed, snagging up medical supplies and a needle. When he walked back, a cup of cold water was sitting where he had previously been blocking. Apparently he didn't take credit for delivering it.

"After this is completed here, I will be contacting the Turaga and spending the next hour filing paperwork; I'm not in the position to run off to the Siphon." He began working on Iyanu's right cheek.

Akada grumbled down the halls on his usual doing, guards marching right behind, up to the Siphon door. "In case you men were wondering,  this creature is not hostile. I discovered it a while ago and showed it to Halmos, but be careful: it's mighty slippery." He then walked into the Siphon room disregarding the safety line, before even hearing the fact that one of the guards was female.

He whistled out, and the cuter tiny monster jumped out of the holeand knocked him to the ground. After getting it off him, Akada carried it carefully (and straining) in his arms. "Nobody comes near us, understand? Any patients that appear, drive them off."

The Guard thought for a second, and then said "I dunno, mate. Sorry. Then again..." He checked his wristwatch.

"But- We should have had one a couple un' hours ago! I don't understand it!"

They try to escape.

IC: Obruent - Halls

The world turns around me, the singing ringing in my ears and the images flashing through my brain because I am the enlightened one and I am eternal and I am the cleanser of worldly sin. The mind of the vision before my is

similar

but the eyes are

hollow

, not the holders of despair like the infinite persona's a ghost adopts, but empty like a bowl drained of a meal. I nod.

Kathok

GM IC

The Guard thought for a second, and then said "I dunno, mate. Sorry. Then again..." He checked his wristwatch.

"But- We should have had one a couple un' hours ago! I don't understand it!"

This guard was clearly a moron, since he was apparently blind to the transport that had arrived less than an hour ago (the one that dropped off Eman). "I'll just get on that one, then," it was still docked at the Asylum so he started on over to it, knocking on the cabin to try to get the attention of the pilot he could see within. 

GM IC Transport Captain:

Sadly, Fade would have a bit of bad luck, as the transport slowly pulled away from the dock just as Fade started to knock upon it.

A computerized voice could be heard saying "Next transport in... Eight hours."

OOC: I am cruel.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

"You have got to be karzing kidding me," Fade growled. 

GM IC

The guard snickered a little at Fade's frustration and straightened up immediately after. "Hey, no worries mate - i'll send for yah soon as the next 'un comes 'round."

Halmos finished sewing up Iyanu's other cheek, strapping restraints on his arms and legs. "Tied hands, but nothing can stop their mouths. Teridax is gonna be the trickiest, seeing as though he can pull all 'Makuta rights' stuff and has been for a while. I'll be in my once office."

He stumbled past everyone and out of the room.

Next one?

"To karz with this," Fade scowled, having no intention of waiting in this dump a moment longer. Concentrating his gravity powers, he swiftly flew over onto the roof of the receding transport, before clambering down into the cabin to scowl at the pilot.

"You couldn't wait two karzing seconds for me to get on board, you brakas?" 

GM IC

The pilot of the craft snapped his neck around like a rubber band. "Uh, I didn't see you back there, uh... Whatcha leaving for?"

"Oh, did you hear the news? Dark Hunters on the rise again. We could really use some Toa around here for once. Council shut down all air transport. They shoot down anything in the air that's identified close to the island. Hey, but they don't nail down the transp-"

BOOM

A blast that sounded like they had just cracked onto an iceberg came from the bottom of the ship. Instantly the ship's auto defense system went on, locking all doors, windows, and seatbelts. Fade didn't have his on yet though.

The next thing that happened was the lifts busted, and the vehicle sank like a stone. The bottom was a long ways to go, and even though everything was sealed, water was leaking in from cracks in the door hinges and in between window protectors. "They shot us!" was all the useless guard said over and over as the surface started to disappear...

Pathetic.

"Oh, for the love of..." he lashed out with his fist, smashing open one of the windows. Water rushed in, swiftly filling the transport, and allowing him to swim out, dragging the unfortunate pilot behind him. 

Using gravity once more, the duo quickly ascended to the surface, hovering just above the waves. "Start talking," Fade snapped. "What the karz is going on around here?" 

GM IC

As soon as they hit the surface, the guard began splashing about and gasping for no reason at all. "Ohmygosh u saved mah life man!"

"Uhh, going on? you're not questioning the right guy here, I just do transports. But I can tell yah what I do know: over in Metru, some weird stuff been happenin'. Now an' then we get a blackout 'cross the entire city, other times building disappear. Turaga council ain't sayin' nothing along the lines of reason. They blame all the hairbrained conspiracies on the Asylum. Did you know there's a conspiracy that the concrete is made out of bodies from that place? seriously! the stuff they come up with! they say yuh can see the faces if you look hard enough. Why, there was this time..."

By now the guards had spotted the pair in the water and shot out a life preserver.

Fade away, I guess... Hehehe...

He let the transport pilot grab on the life preserver, before levitating himself over the water back towards the city. 

He needed to see for himself what was going on...

Activating his mask, Fade increased his size - increasing how loud his voice could be in the process - and called out to the defences in the distance. "This is Toa Fade of the Metru Nui city guard! Do not shoot!"