The Asylum - IC Topic

IcarusBen

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Cafeteria

"Doubtful," she said between mouthfuls of food. "Not with the way that good-for-nothing Halmos is running things, anyway. Not only is that twit as daft as a bush, but he's also let the place go to the dogs as well. The Turaga of this island must have been on some killer drugs when they put him in charge, because I for one wouldn't trust him with the safety of a Hapaka, let alone the entire patient manifest of a psychiatric institution."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Kovika - Cafeteria

"Well, Nyhe seems like she plans to free those who will be declared sane. I just want out of here, might go to Ko-Metru, if not just find a way to some of the islands farther out. You?" Kovika felt frost growing on his hand.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

GM IC

The Nuhhrrllrl Akada got as a reply was translated as No, although it could have been a yes. Probably not.

"Very well, i'll be back with a couple more guards and a stretcher... In due time." He left the patient with a smirk, seemingly forgetting the fact that he was bleeding and he had acid on his face.

Oh yeah, and he left two Vahki behind.

OOC: Kotak is in Halmos' arms, not on his back. Sorry if that was confusing.

GM IC

Halmos rounded the corner into a room filled with medical doodas. Before Kotak could react, he was on a hospital bed. Halmos had walked off to a desk towered high with metal boxes. He shoved piles of Nikotine gum off to the side as he searched for an anti-stress medication. He grumbled out something about the monster to himself, with "Karz" inserted here and there.

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: "Five-Knuckled" Sal - Cafeteria

"I wouldn't be much of a Lightning elemental if my answer was something other than "wherever the wind takes me," I guess," Sal said as she continued to wolf down her food.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Gida

Far too much was going on to make sense of any of it. People were passing out all over the place, the staff were arguing amongst themselves, patients who really should be under surveillance weren't... there was no point trying to get anyone's attention. You have my atten- Not now. I need to talk to someone who KNOWS what's going on. Gida wasn't putting up with the Speaker's shenanigans right now. Figuring the best option was to go where there were others and loiter until someone noticed her, she followed the source of the noise. The very loud noise. She resisted the urge to use her Mask of Silence, which would no doubt be working once more, at least for now.

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

IC: Navuru (Primary Holding)

THUD!

There was noise coming from a remote cell in Primary Holding.

"It's a long way to Metru Nui..."

THUD!

"It's a long way to go..."

THUD!

"It's a long way to Metru Nui..."

THUD!

"To the greatest place I know..."

THUD!

GM IC

A random guard was strolling about the area when the wall comlink flashed to life. Akada was on the line. "I need a stretcher, anesthetic and medical bandages brought to hall... Hall 221-B, section 12. We've got wounded and dangerous."

Without wasting another step, the guard raced to get to the medical area... Crashing foreheads with Eman.

"You know, you can't go around the Asylum as a Turaga easily killable and all..." Halmos said as he wrapped a special tight bandage around Kotak's midsection. "I'll arrange for you to have one of the offices until we get the necessary paperwork worked out for you to leave."

GM IC Jorik:

ZOOM!

Jorik, feeling rather random today, had been through a lot in the past few hours. It seemed like weeks, but perhaps the Time God was playing tricks.

Just earlier that day, he was being chased by a rather pleasant smelling Skakdi, and now...

Now he was bored.

So very bored.

You won't like him when he's bored.

POOF.

Jorik reappeared, somewhere near the entrance of the Asylum. Noticing a guard and some guy with a bag of... hmm...

SMELLS LIKE CHEESE.

Jorik POOFed over to the two, appearing right in front of the patient's face.

Putting on his best Irish accent (not that he'd know what an Irish accent was, just that it sounded funny) and began to speak to the patient.

"Top o' the mornin' to ya'. Say, whaddya got in that knapsack of ya's?"

Jorik pulled out a shiv, oblivious to the guard right behind him.

OOC:

1. Jorik is apparently now Sheogorath. 2. No, Jorik's the craziest nutjob you've ever had.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

All the guard got out of the random babble was 'Name'. But he seemed to notice, as he ran the sentence through his head a couple times, this person spoke backwards.

As he stood there, carefully re-writing the sentence in his head, Another guard down the hall chased after the crazy Jorik. "Stop! you are supposed to be returning to your room!"

"So... Your name is... Eman?" Hopefully he didn't just tick the character off.

IC: Iyanu

As the Skakdi walked away, Iyanu tried to reach him, but instead fell on his knife. It broke off the glove and inserted itself into his right side. It hurt, but Iyanu was suddenly very exhausted by the matter, so didn't notice it much. He picked himself up and shuffled forward, around a corner, a thin blood trail tracing behind him. He saw some slightly blurry beings ahead, and laughed, and coughed, feebly trying to lash out or walk. Then everything went black, and Iyanu fell to the floor.

Except there wasn't anyone there.

OOC: If any of you have a grudge against Iyanu for some indiscernible reason, then now is the time to leave him be. Otherwise, Iyanu might (and by might I mean will) bleed out, so any help would be appreciated. Probably.

Edited by Tea-rex

GM IC

"Ah, I see..."

Akada rounded the corner and slammed into the incompetent guard. "Where are the medical supplies, idiot?! we have a patient bleeding out and you're wasting time on a conversation! MOVE!!!"

The guard skidded with fright and ran to get the stretcher. Eman remained unnoticed, though, so if they decided to follow along...

IC Kotak:

Though his body was smaller now, Kotak was still as physically fit as he had been before.

So being, he slid easily off the bed.

"Hmph." He said.

And promptly walked out of the room. If for nothing else than to adapt to the different body.

Edited by Chumpu

GM IC Jorik:

Jorik, realizing it was now or never, POOFed over to Eman and tried to grab the bag from him.

"I cannae go widd'ow mah cheese! Jorik said as he tried to wrestle the bag from Eman. "Don't make me play jumprobe with your intestines, laddy!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

IC: EMAN

Eman was not phased by the attack; indeed, they had smoothly dodged out of the way as soon as Jorik appeared. They erected a wall of minty-fresh vines between Jorik and them using their powers of inverted fire before sprinting after the guard.

IC: Scriva - Medical Ward.

Scriva stirred in her sleep, one of her hands lashing out with a non-existent dagger to swipe at an enemy that wasn't even there....

IC: Fade - Security Office.

Typing furiously, Fade prepared his letter to the council. When they heard about what was going on in this place....

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Gida

Now there were people talking utter nonsense being chased by other people. You know what, she wasn't dealing with this. It was time to go and see if there was anything worth eating.

OOC: Still open for interaction, heading to get some "food."

BZPRPG:

Vergissmeinnicht

Active Characters

Inactive Characters

Mercure

Gida

Zel'Sai - Naberius

Skoll

Brickshelf

GM IC Jorik:

Jorik was rather angry at this person. How dare he mess with the Prince of Perplexity? The King of Krazy? The...

Jorik wasn't too great with names.

In a fit of rage, Jorik began to create large amounts of wind to rip up the vines. The vines were ripped apart by the sudden windstorm, and hopefully, it'd knock Eman down.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Eman was already long gone, having run around the corner and out of sight, sprinting through the halls. They did not appreciate crazy people trying to... do whatever that had been to them less than five minutes into their stay.

GM IC Jorik:

Sadly, though, while Jorik didn't have time to counter-attack, he didn't need to. See, Jorik appeared right in front of a sprinting Eman. Yes, Jorik had expected Eman to knock him down, but Jorik had also stuck out his hand, and in his hand was an incredibly sharp shiv. As such, Eman was stabbed right in the...

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Having twisted their body to smack Jorik's head with their right elbow, Eman was already out of harm's way. As their elbow connected with the side of Jorik's head, Eman also reached out with their left hand, grabbing the handle of the shiv with the intent of yanking it out of Jorik's hands. In order to further unbalance their opponent, Eman used their momentum to their advantage, swinging their right foot towards the back of Jorik's left knee with as much strength as possible (aided by the earlier noted momentum).

Having one leg knocked out from under him, as well as taking an elbow to the face, would undoubtedly both injure Jorik and distract him enough to make him loosen his hold on the shiv, which would make it even easier for Eman to rip out of his grasp.

• Upvote 1

Having twisted their body to smack Jorik's head with their right elbow, Eman was already out of harm's way. As their elbow connected with the side of Jorik's head, Eman also reached out with their left hand, grabbing the handle of the shiv with the intent of yanking it out of Jorik's hands. In order to further unbalance their opponent, Eman used their momentum to their advantage, swinging their right foot towards the back of Jorik's left knee with as much strength as possible (aided by the earlier noted momentum).

Having one leg knocked out from under him, as well as taking an elbow to the face, would undoubtedly both injure Jorik and distract him enough to make him loosen his hold on the shiv, which would make it even easier for Eman to rip out of his grasp.

GM IC Jorik:

Jorik was really tired of Eman's tricks. He swore that he'd take his cheese from him, one day.

Right now, though.... He'd wait. He was constantly memorizing the cell numbers of new arrivals, so he knew where Eman lived.

GM IC Nyhe:

Unfortunately for the sobbing Nyhe, Scriva's attack with her nonexistant dagger did cause her existant fist to whack Nyhe's mask.

"For the sake of Mata Nui, where's that ###### medical team?"

As if summoned by a magic word, a medical team arrived on the scene, taking Scriva and loading her onto a gurney, bound for the Medical Ward.

Edited by IcarusBen

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

GM IC

"All right, watch out. This one's dangerous."

Akada skidded the stretcher to the floor, haphazardly loaded Iyanu on, and was bolting down the halls so fast the Toa assisting him had to break into a mad dash just to keep up. They ran into the medical ward, brushing past Kotak and setting Iyanu unceremoniously onto the bed.

He whirled towards Halmos. "Dumb idiot attacked me, stabbed himself up the cheeks, and messed up two Vahki. We need him restrain-"

Halmos pushed past him with a grunt and carefully removed the knife from his chest to start patching things up. "Akada, go make ready one of the offices. Kotak's staying there."

Edited by Ghidora131

IC: Ikinu

Ah, if it wasn't Mr Icy himself. He drew his shiv, and held it facing backwards. He looked like a guard to Kotak, but if he managed to remember him....that's it for Ikinu. He put on a gruff voice. "Bloody , I didn't sign up for protecting Turaga! What the happened to you?"