Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Well done, Ghidora. It would seem that you've killed your own game. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, hopefully, it gets sorted out by tomorrow. Sadly, it seems Ghidora's playing keep-away with forward progression. 

Just so we're clear, Ghidora has primary control of the monster. If I had my way, the monster would only be invulnerable because no one got a chance to fight it properly. Now it seems we've gone away from Five Nights at Freddy's/Silent Hill horror gameplay and gone straight to Michael Bay action film.

In the (extremely probable) chance this RP goes under before the end, then I'll bring it back in a few months, building upon what I've learned from this. More psychological horror, less "the monster shrugged off the attack, then killed everyone, the end. OR NOT!"

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Lesson #1: Planning and flexibility are your friends.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

This quickly escalated from sheer horror to just "Kill it! Blow the monster up!"

It's not the GM's fault as to how the characters chose to deal with the monster. What is the GM's fault is the poor way they handled this change - making the monster suddenly pull new powers out of its butt and become invincible. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I suppose now that the big one is dead, the baby monster will be coming for revenge? 

• Upvote 1

Either that, or the big one was just an astral projection of the little one, and it's secretly lying in wait for Round 2.

Plot Twist!

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I think not, since Scriva was inside its mind when it died. If it was faking, I think she would've been able to tell. 

We just killed the monster, and someone is eating it. A Turaga aint all that interesting. 

• Upvote 1

*claps for roman*

Who? 

135 is a messed up dude, but he aint the monster. 

GM IC

Halmos whirled around at the sound of eating and glared at 135. "Shut up. Thanks to that, you're being taken to radiation testing."

He didn't approach the monster, content at looking at it from a distance. There was a worry in his eye. It seemed as though it still provided a terrible fear, despite it being fully defeated. What had shrugged off blasts of psionic power was now dead from... A grenade? this didn't seem right. Not at all. It could teleport, rip people in two, was more than a match for even a Makuta, it seemed - so this had to be a bluff, a deception. What did it want, to be buried under concrete? how would that help its plan?

Halmos never even heard the reformation message.

Technically, it was several grenades thrown in a daisy chain formation (i.e. a set pattern where the first explosion causes the others to go off in a way where the blast radius becomes larger and the damage is intensified) with the potential to have caused even more damage since the additional placement of 135's iron attack should've ended up redirecting almost the entirety of the blast towards the monster's position. If anyone but the monster had been hit by that, they would've most likely ended up looking like a recently made blend of thick and chunky salsa, and there probably wouldn't be much of a wall behind them any more.

Given the knowledge of the monster's previously displayed toughness and the fact that its body took the majority of the damage, I'm fine with how the revision currently is, but I just felt that it should be pointed out that the attack was exponentially worse than getting hit by a few bits of shrapnel, which is what Halmos seemed to be writing it off as in the above post.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah, the monster got messed up big time. Its death seems reasonable to me. 

135 is genuinely disturbing..... 

Halmos is incredibly, impossibly perceptive at times, other times he has about the perception range of an Ussal. Also, looking back to a previous statement:

Secondly, the monster cannot be killed, so no post saying you defeated it.

I promise you if the Monster meets its demise, it will not be by any sentient being. Only an object can kill this, and especially not a weapon of any sort, so... It's possible it'll just get up and kill itself with a can opener, but don't throw out the ribbons and pack your bags just yet.

Except that we did kill it from the looks of things. If you're trying to tell me the monster can't truly die just because you said so well, I call bull. It got blown up with grenades, blasted with ice, and impaled with a giant, pointy rock. It can't just get up from that like nothing happened because you want it too. 

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Yeah.... it seems pretty dead, especially considering that someone was inside its mind when it happened.