Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

GM IC Jorik:

Jorik was really tired of Eman's tricks. He swore that he'd take his cheese from him, one day.

Right now, though.... He'd wait. He was constantly memorizing the cell numbers of new arrivals, so he knew where Eman lived.

Since the last Jorik IC does not mention the shiv at all, I'm going to assume that the attempt to steal it by Eman was successful?

Edited by Lucina

Can Jorik keep it? You said yourself, Eman is going by instinct. I doubt he could formulate a plan to steal a shiv as quick as he did.

If someone jumps out at me with a knife and I have the chance to take it from them, I'm absolutely going to try and take it from them. There's no plan here; it's "I am going to remove this weapon from your control before I get stabbed".

I haven't seen any of the patients in their cells for several pages now.

So I don't think it really matters.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've been playing under the impression that Sal's door was pretty much just a large, solid sheet of metal with hinges, a door knob, and a cubic Karz-ton of padlocks on the inside (possibly yet another byproduct of the staff simply not thinking straight).

As for the quarrel between Ikinu and Iyanu, I have a rather simple solution for that; have them both fight Sal, and whoever's still alive/lasts the longest can attempt to murder everyone else (preferably Halmos first).

Or, you know, they could just work together...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hunger Games.

We blow up the kitchen, thus forcing everyone to eat each other. 135 will probably be the sole survivor.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You guys are pulling ideas out of my theories?

Cool. Sure beats having absolutely nothing eventful happening in the IC Topic from now on.

So when are the residents of Gen. Pop. getting attacked by those who used to be holed up in Solitary? I was also originally thinking of having Sal pull a Harley Quinn and attempt to Arkham Asylum the entire place just so we could finally kill the monster back when she was obtaining her guard uniform, but then Icarus started up the whole Nyhe Suicide Squad thing, so I decided to scrap that particular idea in favor of what eventually played out.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Unless that's just what you want us to think...

Edited by Locus

Whatever. No skin off my back.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

*Pulls out Unicron.*

I think I won this round. Now let's get back on-topic.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

As someone who plays a mute over in Corpus, I can assure you that it's really no fun to play as one.

As someone who plays a mute over in Corpus, I can assure you that it's really no fun to play as one.

Interesting fact: My next Corpus character will actually be a mute assassin. Yay!

Oh, and this too: *Hauls in tons upon tons of cooked Rahi* Anyone hungry?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

It wouldn't work. Have you tried saying words backwards? It's way too hard.

I've been reading all of Eman's posts out loud, so I can attest to its difficulty.

Oh wow... It's a shame that Eman wasn't here before the monster died.

It wouldn't have been nearly as intimidating if it was forced to speak backwards all the time.

Oh wow... It's a shame that Eman wasn't here before the monster died.

It wouldn't have been nearly as intimidating if it was forced to speak backwards all the time.

The mask only works on Eman, though. It specifically targets the user and is always active.

Poor, poor Eman.

E: unless the monster copies powers. I haven't paid any attention.

Edited by Lucina

Isn't the corpse still sitting there in Halmos' office, equal parts exploded, frozen and eaten?

It seemed pretty dead to me.

Well, might I remind you how it completely faked the destruction of all of Solitary, only wrecking the roof a little?

And how about the way it tricked Lana into breaking the roof to the siphon room?

It's always playing.