Patient Counseling - OOC Topic

IcarusBen

Your powers are being limited because of an energy siphon. It works because of an implant that was... well... implanted into each Toa. Because it was implanted before you entered the asylum, as soon as you step onto the asylum campus, it takes effect and you can't access elemental powers. Rather, they get absorbed by the siphon and the mon-I mean... they're used to power the electronics in the asylum.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Do you want to end up like the guy who got vaporised during dinner? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think they're all Matoran.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Their official species is Redshirt. 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Name: Zekev

Element: Ice

Patient or Staff: Patient

General or Solitary: General

Kanohi: Kanohi Calix

Personality: Outwardly happy and witty, Zekev hears voices in his head that always like to make conversation with each other. So much so that he likes to talk to them. He likes to make non sequitur observations at times because the voices like to talk about those things.

Appearance: Clad in white,blue and silver, Zekev is stubby, always sporting a wacky grin that makes it look like he's constantly amused by something, probably because he is. He has a prominent chin and large feet.

Inventory: While not a piece of equipment per se, the armour on his forearms are sturdy and thickly built, making them great for blocking blows.

A singular Rahkshi fin, usually disguised as part of the bulky armour of his arm, can be pulled out and used as a rougly 15 centimetre-long weapon.

EDIT: A harmonica that's dirty and a bit off-tune.

This was quick and fun to write.

Do we start as passengers to the asylum or already in there?

Edited by Tenth Norik

Change the weapon into something smaller and you're in business.

You start off heading towards the asylum. 

To Scorp, you can discover the implant and attempt to remove it, but Nyhe was careful and implanted it surgically in the torso, meaning that unless you can cut open your own torso and survive, that implant is staying. Plus, the implant is technically supposed to be common knowledge.

The guards are a mix of non-crazy Toa, Matoran, a few Good-aligned Skakdi and Vortixx, etc. etc.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

The guards are a mix of non-crazy Toa, Matoran, a few Good-aligned Skakdi and Vortixx, etc. etc.

Well, unlike Redshirts, these guards are competent. They don't die from stubbing their toes like traditional redshirts do.

I'm thinking they're more washed-out and bleached crimsonshirts.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

Norik, approved.

As for Scorp's question, I'll be on most of the afternoon and evening, while Ghidora... well, before we started this RP, my answer to when he was on was "I dunno."

But now that I've known him for a long time, I can say, without a doubt, I dunno.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

76561198041367047.png

I like Scriva too much to let her get possibly killed off so soon. But I might be willing to offer Caetus....

Ir perhaps the "event" will kill him? 

But he also sees squiggly lines all over everything, so I find his vision somewhat questionable. 

If anyone was wondering, I fully intend to jump into this at some point, but I'm currently at a loss for inspiration at the moment.

Figured I'd get that out of the way so no one goes, "Hey! Why's this random guy posting in here when he's got no characters? Let's notify the GMs and have him kicked out on his keister!"

Because knowing my luck, that would totally happen.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I could totally imagine someone like Verulas getting on in this place. Just sayin'.

That would imply that Verulas is insane... which, contrary to popular belief, is not the case.

Keep it up and he'll be appearing in Bionifight for the sole purpose of annoying Xara. He won't even be a contestant either; I'll just make him into an apparition due to a teleportation malfunction and have her be the only one who can see and hear him. :P

On a more related note, pieces for a character are starting to come together. The current direction has it leaning more towards a punk/goth/metal vibe, complete with intimidating nickname and a pair of brass knuckles. Now all I have to do is figure out how to attach a mohawk to a Bionicle head...

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

A Bionicle with a mohawk? This I've got to see. 

No! You can't put Crab in!

If you do that, then Roman's going to have to add in Minnorak (who, for obvious reasons, probably wouldn't be going by his alias) to keep him in line, and then I'll have to add in Xhalia for... reasons that escape me at the moment.

*Whistles innocently while trying to sneak away.*

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Let's not go there. No Verulas, no crushed crab. 

all characters that die come back to haunt you forever.

I hope it doesn't.     /\

up

And seeing I'm competing with three titans in the RPG realm, timing and strategy is everything. Since people can make as many characters as they want, they can always come back after the last character dies. But... Those who die are not forgotten...