Favorite Writers

Peach 00

Note, this counts towards BZP, not comic writers/GregF/etc.. ; )Epics/Short Stories(In no particular order)

• [*]Lady Kopaka[*]Velox[*]Tifosi 92[*]LegoLover-361[*]Grant-Sud[*]Zarayna (The Quiet Light)[*]Yukiko[*]GaliGee[*]Taka Nuvia[*]Inferna Firesword

(Can't remember anyone else)Comedies

• [*]SPIRIT

Poetry/CoT (Whatever other category besides those above and to the left)

• [*]Yukiko

Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• [*]Lady Kopaka[*]Repicheep - Toa of Irony[*]Kagha (the guy is better than I am)[*]Aych Ehn[*]Saya[*]SPIRIT[*]Kini[*]Peach 00 (=P)[*]Galigee

I'll come back later as I think of them. :P-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

• [*]Lady Kopaka[*]Repicheep - Toa of Irony[*]Kagha (the guy is better than I am)[*]Aych Ehn[*]Saya[*]SPIRIT[*]Kini[*]Peach 00 (=P)[*]Galigee

I'll come back later as I think of them. :P-Inferna

Thanks, and I feel bad, I forgot to add you on my list. =PEDIT: Added. ^^ Edited by Peach 00

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

• [*]Tolkien[*]Lady Kopaka[*]Nuju Metru[*]ToM Dracone[*]Jedi Gali[*]Cederak[*]Takuta-Nui[*]Tifosi 92[*]Rising Moon[*]Snoopy82[*]bonesiii[*]Ballom[*]Peach 00[*]Spink[*]Kagha

The rest I've either forgotten or haven't read anything by them -- I unfortunately haven't read anything on here in a while.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

LK, Takuta, Bones, Snoopy, Kumata, and back when I was a comedies frequenter, GSMN and Dominus Temporus or whatever he called himself after he switched from Togariku. Hopefully, with the new SS contest I'll get myself included in some lists as well.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Iffy (Not gonna stop calling ya that! XD), Peach 00, Lewa 0111, SPIRIT at times, Jalina, and two notable people who saly haven't joined, Kairon92 and InTheLight-Hija. If you ever stumble across their works, READ THEM.Also, Taconuva/MadmanMaddox/~Nausicaa~.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Comedies

• [*]Snoopy82 [*]Toa Zehvor MT[*]Maniac toalaco (not sure I spelled that right, but whatevs)[*]Dominus Temporus/Togariku[*]Fresh Makuta of Bel-Air[*]Jordboy1

Haven't really read much of Epics or Short Stories to be honest, though I believe I've read some of Snoopy82's work in both of those, as well as Velox's.-ibrow

Comedies Toa Zehvor MTibrowSPIRITShort Stories Zarayna/The Quiet LightRiisiing MoonLegoLover-361EpicsOtherworldly ToaI especially liked OT and his Epic 'Fultraz', which is still the only Epic that I have fully read. Yes, I know I need to read more, I know basically everyone on this list, excluding OT and SPIRIT, so maybe this post is semi-moot.-Skar

Edited by Skarloth

Aderia: Toa of Ducklings is my favorite author on here for Epics and SSes. While Inferna Firesword's work is just as good (by my ratings, both reach a 14/16 in terms of excellence of writing), Aderia-chan's work interests me more. Special mention goes to Skarloth, for being my favorite improved writer. When I read his first works, I found them decent, but not terribly so. His current writing reaches an 11/16 on my scale-as good as Legolover-361's, whom many applaud as a fantastic writer. And another special mention to The King of No Isles. He improved a ton as well.As for RPing, Kughii writes at a 14/16 by my scale as well, and his work interests me-therefore, he's my favorite author in that.-The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Yikes, there are so many fanfics out there that I like and so many authors...Okay well in no particular order:

• [*]Grant Sud[*]Rising Moon[*]Zarayna[*]Peach 00[*]Inferna[*]Tolkein[*]Velox[*]Spyder Ryder

And the list goes on and on, but I just can't think of everyone rite now ;)

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Unfortunately, I don't do much reading of stories here on BZP anymore.But perhaps more to the point, even back when I did read lots of posted writings, I took a highly random/scattershot approach to the whole thing, and didn't read by author. I'd be hard-pressed to think of even two short stories I ever read by the same author.By now, too, I don't spend much time browsing the creative forums. I have little patience and probably less talent for taking the time to give a constructive review of something, and if I can't do that I might as well not bother reading in the first place, I guess.

:closedeyes: I'd certainly feel I'd be kind of shortchanging the authors or something.

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

SPIRIT, Toa of Pi, Dominus Temporis, Turakii #1 Lavasurfer, Takuma Nuva, and Gerlicky. Sadly, none of them are active in the comedies forum anymore.I don't really read too many epics or short stories, so I can't judge.Oh, and to everyone who said me: I'm flattered! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/blush.png:mirunu: Lewa0111 Nuva :mirunu:

My Script Comedies: | The Nuva Inn Remake | Ask Matau! Remake (ACCEPTING QUESTIONS!) |

My Prose Comedies: | The BZ-Nui Hack Wars | Mata Nova |

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Nuva Inn is BACK IN BUSINESS!! (See my blog for more info on my writing projects)

ANNOUNCEMENT 2: Looking for voice actors and artists/animators for an upcoming video project! PM me if interested!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of favorite BZPower authors; this site is filled with writing potential. Allow me to highlight a few authors (of serious stories -- I don't read comedies) who have been most influential to me:Takuta-NuiHis [Etymologies] were a large influence on me. They are, to put it simply, amazing on a grand scale. He mixes fantasy with science fiction brilliantly.Toa Auserk: Toa-Kal of EmotionNot many people have heard of him. On the old forums, he wrote the epic What If?, the only epic I followed by the time BZPower's old forums went offline. He does a great job of piecing together a story, let me tell you.Rising MoonHis writing style is fantastic and has provided plenty of inspiration to adjust my own.As I said above, those are just three of my many favorite BZPower authors. Here is a slightly more complete list (in no particular order):-Takuta-Nui-Toa Auserk-Rising Moon-Zarayna-Aderia-Grant-Sud-SPIRIT-Inferna FireswordReally, though, every story I've read on BZPower has influenced me in some way. :)