Bionicle Mafia XXIV : The Big Sleep

Not Quite Dead

Night Five

Was the detective the savior the village needed, crying out those that were guilty, or was he doomed to be a simple martyr? Having loudly proclaimed his status and case against those he called mafia at the lynching, he had boldly returned to his quiet home. He knew his time was nigh...

That night, the mafia came for him.

On the following morning, the villagers gathered at the gallows. All of them knew what they would find when they visited the detective's home. The nightly routine had become secondhand, a grim eventuality. Bereft of real evidence, they turned to the solemn watcher who had stood silent these last two days. The watcher inclined his head towards the left half of the crowd, a barely perceptible movement. The others turned to those singled out...

Ghidora

Kapura

Pumpress Semira

FF The Forgotten

Underscore

Unit, Detective. Killed Night Five

You have twenty four hours to vote

• Upvote 1

...but close to it

Oh, would you look at that, he was telling the truth. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well it worked for Quisoves... I am a pro town role that can kill. I have not yet killed anyone because I didn't want to kill an innocent, but now that Unit has been verified as detective we know Blade and Seaborgium are anti town I can kill them. Just leave me alive for one night, the mafia will probably kill me anyways. If Blade doesn't die next night then kill me just give me the chance to prove I'm telling the truth.

You're the vigilante, you can kill at night if you choose. You have two bullets, use them wisely.

And vigilante means I seek justice and am a pro village killer.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Well it worked for Quisoves... I am a pro town role that can kill. I have not yet killed anyone because I didn't want to kill an innocent, but now that Unit has been verified as detective we know Blade and Seaborgium are anti town I can kill them. Just leave me alive for one night, the mafia will probably kill me anyways. If Blade doesn't die next night then kill me just give me the chance to prove I'm telling the truth.

You're the vigilante, you can kill at night if you choose. You have two bullets, use them wisely.

And vigilante means I seek justice and am a pro village killer.
I don't know if I should believe this. It sounds like a desperate attempt to save your skin.
  • Upvote 3

pWPTu7m.jpg

Well of couse t is but that doesn't mean its not true. If I'm lying you can just kill me next round with no loss and if I'm not I can take a Mafian with me.

• Upvote 1

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Or they can kill you now, which it seems they're about to do anyway. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Problem is, you're only going off the assumption I'm Mafia. All the detective said is that I was anti-town, something I admittedly misconstrued. I'm not Mafia. =P

Besides, I'd raise the better question of why a 'confirmed mafian' would be followed for a bandwagon. =P

If you are trying to imply I'm confirmed you are wrong. Unit suspected me and Pulse but he only inspected you and Seaborgium and it was Seavorgium that was anti-town he clearly said you were mafia.

No, I'm implying you guys are silly for following the bandwagon I started, if you all think I'm Mafia.

Also, the first post called Mafia(which Nato missed when he called me out for saying I wasn't Mafia, since I'd thought I'd read it somewhere...). Second just says anti-town.

tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Day Six

"NO, DON'T TAKE ME, I CAN SAAAAAVEE YOU A-"

An echoing, meaty crack came from the vigilante's neck as Blade kicked him off the platform before further deliberations could be made. She looted his corpse and found both the gun and his manifesto, which she promptly tossed into a waste receptacle.

Kapura, Vigilante. Lynched Day Six

Night roles have twenty four hours to PM

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

Hi. Welcome to the 'Blade now takes over the game' block of our game! Hope you all had a good time; cause, DON'T STOP ME NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! I'm having such a good time; I'm having a ball! =)

Six to three, and you guys aren't even close to anyone but me...~

• Upvote 4

Not to be rude but I'm glad you're dead, this was an awesome lynching.

Night Six

"She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not. She loves me, she loves me not. She... Loves me?!" Seaborgium jumped to his feet in surprise, stirring the ashes of the church garden. At this point, the flowers were imaginary, but clearly his love was not! What had been unrequited for so long was finally accepted.

Now he just had to find her...

Before he could do more than turn around and skip off in joy, his elated heart was shot through and he was most certainly not going to be okay. His life flashed before his eyes, maybe he'd given love a bad name. What with the burning down houses and churches to catch her attention, perhaps he'd be reincarnated like the buddha and get another chance at all this.

The gunmen bent to examine the corpse, pulling the arsonist's material out of his pockets. They frowned, it wouldn't do for that to happen would it? They still had villagers to lynch and not one of them was likely to weep over the pyromaniacal and over all creepy and quiet Seaborgium, he set down to do his work.

On the next morning, the villager ran through the streets shouting of the newest murder, come and see he said, the evidence is clear! Seaborgium's body still set in the garden, the villagers examined the evidence and sequestered those painted as possibly guilty, forming the mob once more.

Pulse

Pumpress Semira

Voxumo

Ghidora

Seaborgium, Serial Killer. Killed Night Six

You have twenty four hours to vote

• Upvote 1

...but close to it