Bionicle Mafia XXIV : The Big Sleep

Not Quite Dead

I kind of like the black tea, red tea theory. Not to mention the village was visibly frightened, and call me crazy but A rahkshi would be rather terrifying to meet in person.. Voting for RG

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Imma vote Pulse.

The post says the mafian disturbed some ash while he was creeping up on his victim, so clearly he decided to cover it up by going off to clean his dusty attic.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Nothing in the post says you were asleep during the attack, merely that you arrived late because you're a heavy sleeper. 

It's quite possible that the reason you slept in was because you were up late incinerating people. 

Welp. I interpreted that wrong. My mistake. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

Y'know what? I'm voting for Vox.

He's been acting out of character, what with his remarks about Manducus,  and now with his "I kind of like the theory, wouldn't a Rahkshi be terrifying" bit. He's usually far more precise.

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

One of the RG voters should switch to Vox.

Aside from the obvious stupidity of trading four players for an 80% chance of getting a Mafioso, I should like to say that I have good reason for me not to be involved in a multi-hang. At present, for reasons I'd rather not disclose (but will, if doing so saves my hide,) it will result in a quintuple-hang.

I hope haven't given y'all more incentive to hang me.

• Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

The villager's nocturnal visitor crept through the darkness, almost passerine in their step, 

Neat clue. Passerine meaning birdlike. Or was that just to throw me off and make me vote for someone else?

Anyway, I'll vote Potoo.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

The villager's nocturnal visitor crept through the darkness, almost passerine in their step, 

Neat clue. Passerine meaning birdlike. Or was that just to throw me off and make me vote for someone else?

Anyway, I'll vote Potoo.

Hmmm... Nifty. Probably an accident , though. The whole thing's a Raven paraphrase. Wouldn't it make more sense as a reference to that?

Also, just to show I'm on the level.

You're the Saint, a pro-town role. When lynched, the town will realize the error of their ways and your devout, upstanding nature and kill your original accuser.

gZsNWyr.png

You're the Saint, a pro-town role. When lynched, the town will realize the error of their ways and your devout, upstanding nature and kill your original accuser.

Wait. Does the "original accuser" mean whoever voted for the Saint first or what?

Or is this "role reveal" just to throw people off?

pWPTu7m.jpg

Hmm... That sounds both odd, and sounds kinda like that role that Burn suggested a couple games ago. I kinda doubt it's real... =/

Why would I make it up? It's not like being on the chopping block is a novelty for me. I could try to find other, less conspicuous means of escape, if this were false.

Besides, what makes it so unlikely? Bomb roles are quite common, no?

Wait. Does the "original accuser" mean whoever voted for the Saint first or what?

The former, I think. The original accuser is almost certainly you, in this case, and I've no desire to see you dead, since you voted for Fishers last round.

gZsNWyr.png

It just seems too convenient here, especially since it's to 'encourage' people to not vote you. /shrugs

That's circular, no?

"It's too convenient that you revealed your role to encourage folks not to lynch you because it encourages folks not to lynch you."

gZsNWyr.png

Here;s a list of who voted for whom, last round.

Fishers-Nato
Nato-Fishers
QP-Tyler
Gunhaver-Nato, then Fishers.
ToaK-Nato
RG-Nato
FF-Fishers
Pumpress Semira-Fishers
"Nevermore"-Underscore.
Underscore-Fishers
Ghidora-Underscore
Luroka-Fishers

Nato, Gunhaver, Underscore, Pumpress Semira, and Luroka can all be said, with reasonable certainty, to not be in the Mafia.

Nevermore and Ghidora are either, due to the lack of a stated reason for voting Underscore,  particularly conspicuous,  or, due to the fact that Nato needed only two more votes to be hanged, likely innocent. I'm leaning towards the latter.

EDIT: Nevermore is dead, QP, you Muppet!

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

It just seems too convenient here, especially since it's to 'encourage' people to not vote you. /shrugs

That's circular, no?

"It's too convenient that you revealed your role to encourage folks not to lynch you because it encourages folks not to lynch you."

But that's exactly the point; because it encourages that, it's quite easy to make up a false role along these lines, just to encourage people to vote elsewhere. =P

Plus, if it were real, would that not be a bending of the rules?

Nevermore and Ghidora are either, due to the lack of a stated reason for voting Underscore,  particularly conspicuous,  or, due to the fact that Nato needed only two more votes to be hanged, likely innocent. I'm leaning towards the latter.

EDIT: Nevermore is dead, QP, you Muppet!

I just died again. Thank you Quisoves for making my day. 

Edited by "Nevermore"

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Plus, if it were real, would that not be a bending of the rules?

Hm... giving away his role is against the rules... 

No role revealing

...yet Tiragath has remained silent on the issue. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My understanding of role-revealing (which has been backed up by at least one host,) is that you can reveal your own role, and you can reveal a role you've learned, but you can't reveal another player's role that you know by default. Certainly, no one made a fuss in XXII, when Ehks revealed that he was the Detective.

gZsNWyr.png

I'll admit, I was inclined to agree that the role was probably a fake, until I had another look at this.

The time the quote is from actually matches the approximate time other role PMs were sent out. Unless QP made a lucky guess, I'm starting to think he might be telling the truth...

I'll admit, I was inclined to agree that the role was probably a fake, until I had another look at this.

The time the quote is from actually matches the approximate time other role PMs were sent out. Unless QP made a lucky guess, I'm starting to think he might be telling the truth...

Considering Gath posted the 'first' scene before saying 'roles PM me', it's pretty obvious that a guess at the times could be made... Especially since said scene pretty much was like a big way of saying that roles had been assigned. =P

Bad Vox, voting the temporary type 4. (I'm kidding, it's fine if you do.)

Voting Vox in retaliaton and suspiciousness.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

^So you have a role?

I never said that. Just that I know what time, approximately, the original role PMs were sent out. 

Make of that what you will.