RPG Forum Contest 22

Black Six

Congrats to those who've made it through!And thanks to all those who voted for AoH. It was mainly just an experiment to see how a tournament rpg would be accepted, so I'm not upset it lost. Besides, there are so many good entry's going through! Can't wait to play Techna when if it makes it through.Expect to see the return of TiaM in three months!

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

I too would like to thank voters for Elementum-Nui. It will return next contest, completely ready for any hooks B6 tosses our way.I'm torn as to what to choose, but I'll figure it out.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Sweet Tork on a pony, Techna is in the lead. I like it, but I expected everybody else to vote for the other stuff... Wow, maybe one of my underdog favorites will actually win for once. Now, if Dreamland can win also...

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

They put the names in a hat and draw one randomly.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

And it's B6's magical top hat, so it'll be fair no matter what.

Lovely responses. :P Good to wake up to in the morning! :D-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Very surprising, to say the least.Probably following the principle of, "An RPG doesn't win by having a few vote for it as their first choice. It wins by being everyone's third." Wasn't my third, but a lot of people seem to like it enough to vote for it somewhere in there.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Lovely responses. :P Good to wake up to in the morning! :biggrin:

Do you think we're joking?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Why, yes, aren't y-? :P....Oh. :|-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

I wouldn't say it was wierd so much as that the competition is very tight. I guess that reflects the quality of the field we have in this contest. It will certainly be a nail-biting finish as the last votes come in and the deadline gets close.Good luck to all, and may the best RPGs win.

ppg2.png

Banhammer is a two-handed blunt weapon that does Chop 100-350, Thrust 20-50, and Slash 80-250. It has 100,000 health before needing to be repaired and speed of 1.0 coupled with reach 3.5 and a weight of 1000. It has a charge expenditure of 2000 and has infinity points of charge that banishes the target forever. Best weapon ever.May the best RPG win! Oh, and the second and third best. They can win too, I guess. And maybe the best one doesn't win, because the guy writing the best one got abducted by aliens while outside. And the aliens extracted the RPG, then deposited him with no memory. So really, I guess, there is only one statement -"There can be only three."Also"He who controls the fanbase controls the universe", but that one is too cheesy.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

And maybe the best one doesn't win, because the guy writing the best one got abducted by aliens while outside. And the aliens extracted the RPG, then deposited him with no memory.

I didn't hire those aliens to erase the guy's memory!...Er, I mean, good luck, all! The races for second place and third place are really tight now.

And maybe the best one doesn't win, because the guy writing the best one got abducted by aliens while outside. And the aliens extracted the RPG, then deposited him with no memory.

I didn't hire those aliens to erase the guy's memory!...Er, I mean, good luck, all! The races for second place and third place are really tight now.

You didn't? I thought you told me to-Oh, not like I did or anything. Good luck to all!

... What?Seriously, what happened? I was browsing the entries this morning, and it said that the Captain was a guest. I think I missed something.
They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

Seriously, what happened? I was browsing the entries this morning, and it said that the Captain was a guest. I think I missed something.

The BZPower administration (I think Black Six said so specifically) said there were some problems with The Captain's account. I don't believe any staff have elaborated on the issues. At any rate, the problems haven't disqualified The Island, and The Captain does have two co-hosts, so even if The Island wins and The Captain's account is still having trouble, the RPG probably won't be interrupted severely.

Ooh, Techna's gonna win....I wanna start the profile topic. >=DJ/K

You can have it. Discussion's where it's at! J/K. X) I am Legolover's humble servant. I trust his vision. :) I look forward to co-adminning, and thank him for the opportunity.-Shyyrn Edited by Shyyrn

You know, I think I'm going to start a criminal underworld in Techna. See how long it lasts robbing shopkeepers and stuff.Everybody who wants to join the criminal underworld and take control of the entire ship through the use of blackmail and bribes on the shopkeepers and those in charge of the city raise their emoticons! :br:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Ooh, Techna's gonna win....I wanna start the profile topic. >=DJ/K

You can have it. Discussion's where it's at!J/K. X) I am Legolover's humble servant. I trust his vision. :) I look forward to co-adminning, and thank him for the opportunity.-Shyyrn
I'm no servant, therefore I seize myself the exclusive right of not starting any topics and going straight to strangling players for breaking the rules.And when I say "strangling", I mean it.-Dovydas

Hey, I'm not a total softie!If any residents of Techna are caught undermining our rule (in-character or out of it), I have very... interesting... methods of torture.-Shyyrn

...The awkward moment when none of the incumbents win. :/Has that happened before in RPG Contest history?-Shyyrn

CONGRATULATIONS KAL! Endless years put into Endless Boundaries and Dreamland and it finally pulled off for you. :PEpoch of Despair and Techna, congratulations, but Kal worked harder so I stick me tongue out at you. Pleh.Bummed Island of Pain didn't win. :-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: