BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: NINJAGO STRIKES BACK

Voltex

A two-dimensional one stored in a digital format. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

One of these days, someone will figure out that when I say I didn't commit a murder, I'm telling the truth. By that point, it'll be far too late for me though.  :(

Vicarath has always been an oak tree from the start; With a ninja inside of course. No one suspects an oak tree to be hiding a ninja until it's too late.

Edited by Vicarath

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

I dunno, that creepy face on the tree trunk seems pretty suspicious to me...

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

If I could vote, I'd say Nato killed me, but:

A: I don't have a justifiable reason for him to do so. Aside from the fact that I've tried to get him killed for no justifiable reason.

B: I'm dead, so I can't vote.

I wish you all lynched Nato

Then we could play the "did Voltex give Spot 19 a role or not?" game again

anyway, final tally:

SUSPECTS IN DEATHS OF ROOSTER & OSTRICH:

-Luroka - 11

-Xccj - 2

-Nevermore - 4

-Nato - 1

SUSPECTS IN DEATH OF PETEWA:

-Vicarath - 7

-Pahrak - 6

-Nato - 1

-Voxumo - 5

People highlighted in purple are being lynched. I'll have a scene up ASAP

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II

DAY ONE

Luroka and Vicarath were led to the gallows against the protests of themselves, Nato and Rylinth.

Luroka was protesting because he did not want to die at the hands of a sheeple mob.

Vicarath was protesting because he did not want to be associated with the likes of Luroka.

Rylinth was protesting because Vicarath was his brother, obviously.

Nato was protesting because… because…

…well, to be quite honest, nobody really knew why Nato was protesting.

Nonetheless, all of this protesting was worthless in the eyes of the sheeple.

Well, worthless in the case of Luroka, at least. Vicarath was merely screwed over from a multi-hang at the last second.

No big deal.

Both Matoran were strung up, and everybody watched as they twitched in death.

Rest in pieces, losers.

Luroka (Matoran) executed.

Vicarath (Matoran) executed.

ALL ROLES HAVE 24 HOURS TO PM ME FOR ROUND 2!

• Upvote 2

I told you you should've hanged Nato.

this senseless grudge will get you nowhere in life

senseless grudges are what give people any sort of idea what to do in this messed-up game, though.

Also, whoops. It's time to trim our wool, sheeple, everyone done goofed up. 

• Upvote 2

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

this senseless grudge will get you nowhere in life

It's not even his grudge; that's the part that really confuses me. 

The only reason I didn't vote was because I had a feeling (which turned out to be correct) that the people being bandwagoned were innocent. Declaring that I must be the mysterious person seems like quite the leap in logic. 

I have a feeling that last matoran doesn't have much longer to live. Anyway, I'm too impatient to post this after they bite it:

Where have all th'matoran gone
Long time passing
Long time ago
Lynched and murdered, every one

When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

The only reason I didn't vote was because I had a feeling (which turned out to be correct) that the people being bandwagoned were innocent. Declaring that I must be the mysterious person seems like quite the leap in logic. 

I didn't categorically state you were the Mysterious Person, only that I suspected that you were. Your defense isn't helping you. If you were so convinced that they were Innocent, why didn't you vote for other players, instead of doing nothing?

Anywho, here's a summary of Day One's votes and such:

QP-Luroka and Vicarath-Comments: "I vote Luroka (because large numbers.)"

Fishers-Luroka and Pahrak-Comments: "Luroka... for it is not the guns, but the number of them. Pahrak... for his death was meant to frame Blade."

Pahrak-Luroka and Vicarath

Aerixx-Luroka and Pahrak-Comments: "Definitely Luroka... although I think it's just a little too easy. Pahrak... because the more bloodshed, the merrier."

Blade-Luroka-Comments: "Luroka... as that'd make for an ironic save by the Medic... I'm not sure about Petewa's killer, but maybe Nato? They [had] a sparring match of words last round, if I remember correctly."

Luroka-XCCJ and Pahrak-Comments: "I hope you all realize just how dumb voting for me is. Like, every single time. You people keep voting me day one and I keep being innocent."

Ajna/JiMing-Luroka and Vicarath-Comments: "I'm not sure what to vote for... I guess I'll do Luroka for the first scene (because trends are useless to someone like me who hasn't played for a long time), and second... Eh. Pahrak apparently started watching One-Punch Man. I'll vote for Vicarath instead. This is what happens when you watch good anime."

FF-Nevermore and Voxumo.

Nevermore-Luroka and Vicarath-Comments: "since I have no insight of my own I'll trust the mob and go with Luroka."

Unit-Nevermore and Vox-Comments: "I don't trust the mob..."

ToaD-Nevermore and Vox-Comments: "For a possible quad hang."

Vicarath-Xccj and Voxumo-Comments: "Well if I'm going to bite it anyway, I may as well make someone else suffer for a crime I most certainly did not commit."

Manducus-Luroka and Pahrak

Rylinth-Nato and Pahrak-Comments: "I really have no clue who to vote for Rooster and Ostrich Pulse, and bandwagons did not help me last game, so... I'll vote Nato since at this point he can't statistically surpass Luroka."

The Present Automaton-Luroka and Pahrak-Comments: "I'm gonna point my finger firmly at Luroka and not think twice about it. Same goes for Pahrak."

Xccj-Luroka and Vicarath: "I don't trust Luroka."

Burnmad-Vicarath-Comments: "I'll vote Vicarath for bloodshed's sake. I think I may be relapsing to my playstyle of years past."

Miras-Nevermore and Voxumo-Comments: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Voxumo: Luroka and Vicarath.

Totally abstinent voters: Nato, Deemo/Shadow_Ignited, and Dragon_Star.

Partially abstinent voters: Blade (only voted for first killing) and Burnmad (only voted for second.)

Appendix

In response to Fishers' comment-QP: "Care to Elaborate?"-Fishers: "Blade killed Petewa last game IIRC."-Blade: "No; not unless it was via bandwagon, and even then I'm pretty sure that was Kapura. =P"-QP: "I killed Petewa last game, albeit by lynching. EDIT: And how would that implicate Pahrak?"

In response to Luroka's comment-Nato: "I can't help but agree here. Luroka's clue seems way too obvious. It feels like a setup."-QP: "While I can't say I remember Luroka having a record like Blade's, I will say that I just realized that the 'no less, no more' bit could apply to Nevermore."

Please let me know if I've missed anything. Danke!

Edited by Quisoves Potoo
  • Upvote 2

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

For what they're worth, here are my current reads:
Nato: Suspicious. His behavior fits the Mysterious Person, methinks.

Nevermore: The Green Ninja.

Manducus, Rylinth and Automaton: Ninja.

Voxumo, Probable Ninja, more data needed.

Fishers: Decidedly shifty, methinks she's the Pyro, but she could well be a Ninja.

Ajna/JiMing: Suspicious: "Trends are useless to me, so I'll go with the trend!"

Edited by Quisoves Potoo

gZsNWyr.png

Well, since this is the internet and no one here actually knows me, I guess I could qualify as a mysterious person. That does not, however, necessarily mean I am the Mysterious Person. 

Well, since this is the internet and no one here actually knows me, I guess I could qualify as a mysterious person. That does not, however, necessarily mean I am the Mysterious Person. 

Since you're the only player in this game who hasn't supped at my Flying Potoo Fortress, I thinks it stands to reason that Voltex chose you as the Mysterious Person. He's like that with his role choices. Deliberate, but subtle.

gZsNWyr.png

Quisoves, nice try there but Imma debunk you.

Luroka was complaining about how people kept killing him first round and how it never worked. Aka, a trend across previous games. So I sorta made a joke of my absence and went "Well sorry dude but I wasn't around for that so I won't take that into consideration!!!"

Now, bandwagoning, which I did... I do that every single time I have no idea who to vote for. I will admit that as much. 

(literally 75% of my votes in previous games have been bandwagons so idk)

Edited by Ajna the Muffin Daughter
  • Upvote 1

Quisoves, nice try there but Imma debunk you.

Luroka was complaining about how people kept killing him first round and how it never worked. Aka, a trend across previous games. So I sorta made a joke of my absence and went "Well sorry dude but I wasn't around for that so I won't take that into consideration!!!"

Now, bandwagoning, which I did... I do that every single time I have no idea who to vote for. I will admit that as much. 

(literally 75% of my votes in previous games have been bandwagons so idk)

Ah, sorry about that. I'll amend my post. Thanks for clarifying!

gZsNWyr.png

No problem. I admire the effort in analysis, because there are those like me who kind of don't really do much of anything of the sort. xP

Though... It might be due to lack of analysis I keep falling into the bandwagoning habit. Hmm, I'll have to work on that later perhaps? Yeah, probably...

• Upvote 2

I thinks it stands to reason that Voltex chose you as the Mysterious Person. He's like that with his role choices. Deliberate, but subtle.

From what I understand, there's nothing subtle about giving a role to someone in spot 19. 

I thinks it stands to reason that Voltex chose you as the Mysterious Person. He's like that with his role choices. Deliberate, but subtle.

From what I understand, there's nothing subtle about giving a role to someone in spot 19. 

Oh yeah... that. I was thinking of the fact that we're so used to Shadow_Ignited's accent that we don't usually notice your absence from our dinners (if you actually accepted my invitations, I'm sure we would notice if we were missing your colorful personality.) But yeah, Spot 19. That's probably a brilliant case of reverse psychology, subtle by way of being so overt.

gZsNWyr.png

So it would seem...