BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II: NINJAGO STRIKES BACK

Voltex

Lazy Dark Hunters...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ooh, very knife indeed.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The Thoughts of a Corpse
You know, maybe being dead isn't as bad as I thought... I don't get tortured with bad puns.

One might axe how you could think that.

Edited by Vicarath
  • Upvote 2

"He who loves his brother most hits him hardest." -Vicarath.

The Thoughts of a Corpse
You know, maybe being dead isn't as bad as I thought... I don't get tortured with bad puns.

*Hires a medium to assault you with bad puns*

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

don't you start too, voxumo

Eh no need to worry, I rather suck with coming up with any form of humor on the fly, as such I could not make a decent pun to save my life, hence why I paid someone else to assault Pulse with puns.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

BIONICLE X NINJAGO MAFIA II

NIGHT TWO

“What nonsense is this?” Quisoves asked, as the Pyro shoved him into the wall. “This is nonsense!”

“If you’re quite through, Pyro, I have business with Quisoves tonight,” the UF said, shoving the Pyro away.

“Nonsense,” Quisoves replied. “I’m sure that the Pyro and I are quite fine.”

“As it happens, neither of you want to target Quisoves tonight anyway,” the Shadowed One said, stepping into the light and examining his finger nails.

“Well, who else are we supposed to target?” the UF asked.

“Nato,” the Shadowed One replied.

Having done his part for the night, the Shadowed One turned away – and immediately dropped dead, having been poisoned mere seconds before. Quisoves, the Pyro, and the UF all stared down at the dead body of FF in silence before going their separate ways.

---

Nya was halfway through interrogating Xccj when the Pyro burst onto the scene, swinging their axe wildly. Nya ducked and sprinted away; Xccj received an axe to the face, and died on the spot. The Pyro, satisfied with their work, nodded and went back home.

---

The Detective found himself knocking on the door of Nato – but, to his surprise, it was Quisoves who opened the door.

“…what is going on?” the Detective asked.

“Got swapped with Nato for the night,” Quisoves replied, shrugging. “Decided I might as well break into his house and wait for anybody who might come by.”

“…that is the stupidest thing that I have ever heard,” the Detective said.

“Yeah… I know.”

---

Manducus, Deemo, and the UF met in the suspicious alleyway, where they were conducting the highly illegal trading of the newest amiibo figures.

“You know, I don’t even really like amiibo all that much,” Manducus said. “I think I just do it because Voltex is in charge.”

“I don’t even know what amiibo are and I’m still collecting them,” Deemo replied, shrugging. “What about you, unidentified figure?”

“These figures make me hate my life,” the UF answered.

Deemo opened her mouth to speak again, only to collapse to the ground, dead; she had been poisoned mere minutes before, although she had not known it.

“Well, I guess that’s that,” the UF said, turning to Manducus. “Sorry about this, but I have to kill you now.”

“…that wasn’t you?” Manducus asked, gesturing to Deemo.

“Nah.”

The UF grabbed Manducus by the throat and slammed him into the nearest wall, gazing into his eyes for a long moment before letting out a frustrated groan. Their grip slackened and Manducus fell to the ground.

“I can’t believe this,” the UF muttered to themselves, walking away. “First Miras and now you. My luck is literally the worst. Why doesn’t this sort of thing ever happen to the Mafia or the Medic?”

FF (The Shadowed One) killed by Ninjago.

Deemo (Matoran) killed by Ninjago.

Xccj (Matoran) killed by Pyro.

SUSPECTS IN DEATHS OF FF & DEEMO:

-Nevermore

-Nato

-Quisoves

-Manducus

SUSPECTS IN DEATH OF XCCJ:

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE!

I knew this role-swapping stuff would prove to be quite amusing. 

*Stares at scene.... stares at scene some more*

I want to vote for somebody who doesn't like amiibos, but I have no idea who on that last it would be.

Voting Nevermore for the death of FF/Deemo and *skims player list* Unit for the death of xccj

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

SUSPECTS IN DEATHS OF FF & DEEMO:

-Nevermore - 2

-Nato - 3

-Quisoves

-Manducus

SUSPECTS IN DEATH OF XCCJ:

Automaton - 3

Unit - 1

Dragonstar - 1

@Voxumo: the amiibo thing is more me making fun of myself for collecting so many than it is an actual clue towards the killer.

Gonna jump on the bandwagons and vote Nevermore and Automaton. 

This scene practically confirms Nato as Nya the Water Ninja, so voting for Nato for the first killing.

But he didn't kill FF & Deemo, since he isn't the green ninja. I vote Nevermore for the killing of xccj in the vague hope of taking him out too. Also because he was on the suspect list night 1 as the Green Ninja as well. His guilt is practically confirmed as well. 

This scene practically confirms Nato as Nya the Water Ninja

I would absolutely love to hear your logic behind this statement. 

Because everyone hates me. :(