BZP'S GAME OF THRONES

Voltex

Its time for change.

This, coming from the guy who was more than content to grovel at Voxumo's feet.

Hey Once you two were dead I had plans for world domination by means of Temple of Time takeover.

(there's a post somewhere with my plan.)

I now have seen the light for there to be peace there must be change.

A suggestion the counciler members could have a greater say in the ancient city. Actual make decisions as a Senate not simple yes men to a king.

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

Timelord, you allied with the entire island, and then betrayed nearly everyone. You sent two of your best advisors to die in the Stone region so you could pull the victim card. You imprisoned Nato and I, and then denied him his trial by combat. You royally failed as a ruler. Might I point out, despite all of the generic insults you fling my way, I've kept all my people alive the entire game, and we accomplished most of our goal.

You have no legs to stand on.

*all**

**unless Pulse gets assassinated

Its time for change.

Hey Once you two were dead I had plans for world domination by means of Temple of Time takeover.

A suggestion the counciler members could have a greater say in the ancient city. Actual make decisions as a Senate not simple yes men to a king.

Well maybe you could have made those changes while you were alive instead of stabbing a bunch of backs. :P

Timelord, you allied with the entire island, and then betrayed nearly everyone. You sent two of your best advisors to die in the Stone region so you could pull the victim card. You imprisoned Nato and I, and then denied him his trial by combat. You royally failed as a ruler. Might I point out, despite all of the generic insults you fling my way, I've kept all my people alive the entire game, and we accomplished most of our goal.

You have no legs to stand on.

*all**

**unless Pulse gets assassinated

I say most because of what we're working on right now.

Edited by Terrorsaur

Its time for change.

Well maybe you could have made those changes while you were alive instead of stabbing a bunch of backs. :P
Now were's the fun in that.

I had to eliminate you two because well you wanted control of Okoto I wanted control of Okoto. That wasn't going to work.

I fail in my plan I know that.

Next game I'm taking a whole new aproch with no evil plans cross my hearts.

Okay, this is starting to bug me a little. 

Timelord, you're dead. Please accept that, and stop trying to tell everyone else how to play the game. Save these sorts of suggestions for season 2, if it happens and you decide to join in. 

Everyone's still a little busy right now to try participating in any sort of governmental reform. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Its time for change.

Now were's the fun in that.

I had to eliminate you two because well you wanted control of Okoto I wanted control of Okoto. That wasn't going to work.

I fail in my plan I know that.

Next game I'm taking a whole new aproch with no evil plans cross my hearts.

I'm starting to wonder if you even read what Nato, Pulse and I said way back then. I think even Voxumo could testify that Nato and I were trying to put Pulse on the throne, not ourselves.

Timelord, you're dead. Please accept that, and stop trying to tell everyone else how to play the game. Save these sorts of suggestions for season 2, if it happens and you decide to join in.

Everyone's still a little busy right now to try participating in any sort of governmental reform.

Well in case I don't return for season 2 I have put the idea our there for someone else to maybe us.

Is that so bad. Most of my ideas I've posted today are for next season.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Goodbye.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

I can attest to Terrorsaur's statement myself. I was there, you know. Come to think of it, that event decided a lot of what has happened here...

Edited by Trijhak
  • Upvote 2

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Well in case I don't return for season 2 I have put the idea our there for someone else to maybe us.

Is that so bad. Must of my ideas I've posted today are for next season.

That's all I have to say on the matter.

Goodbye.

Once this game is over I plan to leave the topic open so that everyone can discuss what they felt worked well and what they think needs refining.

• Upvote 1

From betrayal to water poisoning to murder to meetings to trials to revolution to war to "government discussions"...

*gets popcorn* I love this game.

Just wait until you see what I've been up to, then.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

*Rubs temples*

Oh this game is frustrating to watch from the sidelines, though the justifications for one's crimes that get thrown about is interesting nonetheless. You speak of unity, yet those that speak for it are the very reason we don't have unity right now. We had some semblance of unity before this rebellion started.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Rubs temples*

Oh this game is frustrating to watch from the sidelines, though the justifications for one's crimes that get thrown about is interesting nonetheless. You speak of unity, yet those that speak for it are the very reason we don't have unity right now. We had some semblance of unity before this rebellion started.

Thank you.

What I've been saying for a while now.

*Rubs temples*

Thank you.

Not really. You've just been spreading lies about nearly everyone. Voxumo may have been my enemy, but he has several good points I will support in the post-game discussion.

• Upvote 1

*Rubs temples*

Thank you.

Don't drag me into your 'discussion' with the others. 

• Upvote 4

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

(please don't take any of this personally. What's written below is my character talking not me.)

Where's the fun in telling the truth and since I'm dead there's nothing for me to lose.

So chaos rules supreme because of a dead man's lies.

Even in death my words affect the living. Image what chaos I could of created if I made it to the end.

(Okay back to being me now. When the games over I have some points to bring up for the next season.)

My apologies to the delay for everyone; while I had already told a few people that this final round would be extended, that doesn't change the fact that I wasn't around at all yesterday to move the game along (I went to bed as soon as I got home, and let me tell you, the sleep was good).

That said, Episode 10 will end either tomorrow night at 10pm EST or Friday night, and the scene will be posted by the end of the weekend, if I can manage to fit everything into that time frame.

My apologies to the delay for everyone; while I had already told a few people that this final round would be extended, that doesn't change the fact that I wasn't around at all yesterday to move the game along (I went to bed as soon as I got home, and let me tell you, the sleep was good).

That said, Episode 10 will end either tomorrow night at 10pm EST or Friday night, and the scene will be posted by the end of the weekend, if I can manage to fit everything into that time frame.

Well to be fair, yesterday was the day after the fourth of July, so I would be surprised if many people were functioning fully after it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I'm already super-pumped for Season 2, and this season isn't even finished yet.

Please tell me that we won't have to wait an entire year for the sequel, like with the actual TV series. 

...this game requires a fair amount of time dedicated to it.

Tell that to all of the players who... oh, wait, you did. When you murdered them for inactivity. 

• Upvote 3

And most of them never came back even after they died, or if they did they didn't say anything.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Hopefully not a year, but probably not anytime before September or October either; this game requires a fair amount of time dedicated to it.

Good to hear, as I have more free time around that part of the year.

And with that extra time, I could plan something truly diabolical.  :evilgrin:

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Hopefully not a year, but probably not anytime before September or October either; this game requires a fair amount of time dedicated to it.

Good to hear, as I have more free time around that part of the year.

And with that extra time, I could plan something truly diabolical.  :evilgrin:

If you make it out alive. ;)

Well... what's left of the jungle and stone regions...

I'm not underestimating them.

But, as you will all see when the episode goes up, I've seen far worse. 

EPISODE 10 ENDS TONIGHT AT 6PM EST!

IF THERE ARE ANY MOVES YOU WISH TO MAKE, YOU HAVE APPROXIMATELY 7-ISH HOURS TO MAKE THEM

---

E: the round is now over, scene will be posted whenever i finish it

Edited by Lucina

dark armies from the past

If my brief tour through Okoto's history is anything to go by, I think this'll be the plotline for Season 2.