Favorite Animated Television Characters

Mr. Fluffy

Some of mine include: Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender); Sterling Archer (Archer); Hank Hill (King of the Hill); Eric Cartman (South Park); Squidward Tentacles (SpongeBob SquarePants); Mr. Herriman (Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends).

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I hope you realise the torrent of MLP related answers you are about to receive.Given I don't usually watch animated tv shows, that leaves only one answer. Celestia, Gilda, Rarity and Twilight from MLP.

That is a bit of a thing on BZPower, isn't it? XD

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

I hope you realise the torrent of MLP related answers you are about to receive.Given I don't usually watch animated tv shows, that leaves only one answer. Celestia, Gilda, Rarity and Twilight from MLP.

You'll have good luck escaping it ANYWHERE. :PWe're eeeeeeveeeeerywheeeeeeeeere!

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

also starscream from prime.and optimus and arcee sokka from avatardanny phenten/phantomtoph from avatari think thats everything

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Ahsoka Tano, Asajj Ventress and Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars: The Clone Wars.Luna, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and the rest from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.Arcee, Ratchet, Knock Out and Soundwave from Transformers: Prime.I could go on and on and on and on and on and on

Edited by Valenti

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

You'll have good luck escaping it ANYWHERE. :PWe're eeeeeeveeeeerywheeeeeeeeere!
except on most social networking sites. you bronies are a numerous bunch but secretive, it seems.as for myself, gary @#%$^ oak. i win.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Bugs Bunny!No, Daffy Duck!No, Bugs Bunny!No, Daffy Duck!No, Bugs Bunny!No, Daffy Duck!No, Bugs Bunny!No, Batfink!

Edited by The Shadows Out of Time

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

except on most social networking sites. you bronies are a numerous bunch but secretive, it seems.as for myself, gary @#%$^ oak. i win.
Actually, there are a ton of huge pony pages with thousands of likes each.
19704_s.gif

All I'm going to say is, ponies (and everything else) ain't got nothing on my bro Batfink.batfink.gifLook at that. Dude's wings are like a shield of steel. Don't ask how or why, it doesn't matter. The only thing you need to know is that my bro Batfink cares about as much about your bullets as he does about the economy of Tajikistan, which is to say the bullets are completely irrelevant, and you and your boys had better run before he has his bro Karate chop them down. With karate chops. Or pork chops, if the Bat's feeling creative.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Actually, there are a ton of huge pony pages with thousands of likes each.
fan pages are easy enough to hide.

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

Maybe I was a little hasty in declaring Batfink my favorite.Hong-Kong-Phooey-hong-kong-phooey-14505022-300-384.jpgAfter all, we've got this dapper gent and no he's not the janitor quit asking, Hong Kong Phooey. Quite apart from being the number one super guy, Mr. Hong Kong Phooey solves crimes, has more fancy gadgets than Batman could shake a batstick at, and his sidekick is a snarktastic cat that knows more about fighting crime than Hong Kong Phooey up there has apparently forgotten.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OK, here goes (in no particular order):Megatron (Beast Wars) (BEST MEGATRON EVER) (You can't deny it) :PDinobot (Beast Wars) (Saddest death in animated television history)Rampage (Beast Wars)Megabyte (Reboot)Bob (Reboot)Mike the TV (Reboot)Wargreymon (Digimon Adventures 1.0)Blackwargreymon (Digimon Adventures 2.0)Beelzemon (Digimon Tamers)Sokka (Avatar: The Last Airbender)Prince Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)Uncle Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender) (Everyone wants an Uncle like him)Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)Peri and Entrée (Spliced!)Spider-Man (The Amazing Spider-Man) (90's cartoon) (Spectacular Spider-Man ruined too many things for me in the first ten minutes) <_<The Tick (The Tick) (SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!)Arthur the Accountant the Sidekick (The Tick)Lord Zakarog (The Tick)Soundwave (The Transformers)Soundwave (Transformers: Prime)Starscream (Transformers: Prime)Ratchet (Transformers: Prime)EDIT: Knockout (Transformers: Prime)I think that's it for now... :P

Edited by Zorrakh

Okay, sure:

• [*]Lyle Dylandy/Lockon Stratos II (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)[*]Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam)[*]Kotetsu T. Kaburagi/Wild Tiger (Tiger & Bunny)[*]Yuri Petrov/Lunatic (Tiger & Bunny)[*]Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender)[*]Cad Bane (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)[*]CC-7567 "Rex" (Star Wars: The Clone Wars)[*]Shockwave (Transformers Animated)[*]Soundwave (Transformers: Prime)[*]Megatron (Beast Wars)[*]Kurt Wilde (Hot Wheels: Highway 35 World Race/AcceleRacers)

[*]Lyle Dylandy/Lockon Stratos II (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)

Really? I thought Neil was so much better :(
To be fair, I like them both equally. Lyle stands out to me because he was such a different person than his brother, and he wanted to make sure everyone knew that (at least at first). I love both Lockons, but I enjoyed Lyle a bit more. Oh, and Cherudim > Dynames.

To be fair, I like them both equally. Lyle stands out to me because he was such a different person than his brother, and he wanted to make sure everyone knew that (at least at first). I love both Lockons, but I enjoyed Lyle a bit more. Oh, and Cherudim > Dynames.
Honestly I agree Neil was a little better. Lyle could have been greater, if they'd given him more plot time. :/ But his relationship with Anew was pretty cool. But man, with Neil, and, well, episode 23? Loved him. Great character.Also, speaking of witty, laid back, Gundam Characters, Duo Maxwell. =D

Oh man, where do I start...- Eiri Yuki (Gravitation) (Can't spell his real name for the life of me)- Shindou Shuichi (Gravitation)- Nakano Hiro (Gravitation)- Pip Bernadotte (Hellsing: Ultimate)- Seres Victoria (Hellsing: Ultimate)- Disney's Robin Hood- Alucard (Hellsing: Ultimate) (he's kinda mean and sadistic, but he looks amazing)- D (Vampire Hunter D [it's a movie and light novel series])- Vash (Trigun)- Sebastian Michaellis (Kuroshitsuji)- Claude Faustus (Kuroshitsuji)- Lawliet L (Death Note)- Abel Nightroad (Trinity Blood)- Sion (No.6)- Nezumi (No.6)- Chrono (Chrono Crusade)- Soubi (Loveless)- Schrodinger (Hellsing: Ultimate)- Pinkiepie (MLP)- Lockon Stratos the I (I can't remember his name for some stupid reason, was it... Neil?)- Simba (The Lion King)- Mufasa (The Lion King) That's all I can think of for characters who I just adore for one reason or another, my mind keeps wandering to literary characters and before I mistakenly add them, I'll end this list at this.

WHATCOME ON DYNAMES WAS SO MUCH BETTER

Episode 23 was just epic.Also, Feldt>Anew.

But Mileina > all because she was voiced by Andrea Libman.(Except maybe Setsuna because he was voiced by Brad Swaile... or Ribbons because he was voiced by Noboru Sougetsu...)
19704_s.gif

As much as I love Dynames's GN Rifle and giant wing-shields, Cherudim has remote-controlled armor plating that flies around and blocks everything. That's awesome. I mean, that's the only reason I love Zabanya and its butt-fences.Don't we have a Gundam thread for this? Edited by Stryker055

Uncle from Jackie Chan Adventures!!! XD

ONE MORE THING

As much as I love Dynames's GN Rifle and giant wing-shields, Cherudim has remote-controlled armor plating that flies around and blocks everything. That's awesome. I mean, that's the only reason I love Zabanya and its butt-fences.Don't we have a Gundam thread for this?
Meh, I see your point. I still like the way Dynames looks better, though.We had a Gundam topic but I think it died... Maybe we should make a new one. Edited by --Calamity--
19704_s.gif

Top Cat is my all time favorite character, as he will always be. Not only did the show have the most affable cast of characters imaginable, but it was probably the wittiest and most charming series Hanna-Barbera ever did, and somehow it only ran for one season.The Pink Panther is also one of my all time favorites, followed by Tom and Jerry, Popeye, and Rocky and Bullwinkle

Edited by Leto

Top Cat is my all time favorite character, as he will always be. Not only did the show have the most affable cast of characters imaginable, but it was probably the wittiest and most charming series Hanna-Barbera ever did, and somehow it only ran for one season.The Pink Panther is also one of my all time favorites, followed by Tom and Jerry, Popeye, and Rocky and Bullwinkle

Finally, someone who's got their cartoon priorities in order.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom