Techna

Legolover-361

IC: Metal Cat / Science DistrictFulok could have only assumed the cat was simply that - what he couldn't have was that it was being operated by an extremely intelligent Toa who wasn't took keen on it being captured by the Toa Techna.He saw Fulok leaping up buildings, and spun 360 degrees, firing two energy blasts at him. The cat kept running, vanishing behind turns. When Fulok passed the corner, the cat was gone... and a trash disposal vehicle was rapidly moving away.OOC: Of course, it's not that easy.IC: (CONTINUED)It wasn't that easy, of course. The cat leapt off the trash vehicle as soon as it passed the turn, rushing into the adjacent shop - a furnishing store for shops. The cat ran deeper in, just in case Fulok figured it out, taking shelter in the 'hanging light fixtures' section.OOC: A.K.A. chandeliers; lot's of them.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: Ooooh, nice job tying all of our posts together! Props to you. :D

OOC: Thanks. I hope I don't have to do this too often. :PIC (Transport Chute to Security and Defense Library):Fulok's messages came slowly, almost haltingly. Torch could imagine the other Toa Techna panting as he ran and leapt.Fulok: "Well..."Fulok: "I'm chasing what appears to be a... Metal Cat."Torch: ...Come again?Fulok: "Once I get hold of it -- or if I do -- I'll come to your location."Blinking red lights on the transport chute's support rings told Torch he was nearing the station. He turned back, as if trying to catch a glimpse of Fulok, before realizing the futility of the action. He couldn't do anything for Fulok now; the most he could do was talk enough for both of them at the meeting.Torch: Fine. Just... stay alive, all right?With that, he closed the communication. Bringing up his scanner, he double-checked Forcyte and Matrapolix's locations; both were in the Security and Defense Library still. Good. Maybe this matter wasn't so urgent that Torch could not receive an explanation about the whole thing.The red lights on the rings gave way to yellow lights. Bright green lights signalled the turnoff. Torch swam down the appropriate tunnel and into a reservoir where the protodermis moved more slowly. He exited the chute without trouble, nodded to the computer at the terminal, and walked across the street to the most advanced -- and secretive -- library in all of Techna.

IC (Information District) Kyrahk"You mean hopping around like a monkey over things?"He asked curiously.IC (Little Shop Of Horrors, Science District) Vrf-3"Well... yeah, that might be a way to stop pain."Behind the desk area, a mechanical plant could be seen, and it was moving, and talking to the implanter."Feed me Seymour, feed me!""Alright, alright!"The implant implanter replied, dragging the body of a robot from a back room.Vrf-3 cringed at the sight of what the plant did to the mechanical body. Then the plant turned toward him."Ooh, it that little guy on the menu?""I Want to get out of here!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Fulok - Science District - Chasing Metal Cat: Fulok wasn't fooled by the Cat's attempt to escape, he had spotted the Cat sitting atop the vehicle, and had chased after it, and in turn the Cat. Fulok watched the Cat leap into a decoration store, and ran in after it, looking around the shop for the cat. Thankfully, there were few people in the store, none of which paid Fulok much attention, and he was allowed to search the shop without interruption.He kept his eyes on the exit, and the only thing that stopped him from closing it off was that this was a public store, not some abandoned warehouse; so he was left to search with his own two eyes... and his elemental powers. He slowly felt through the store, sensing all the metals in the shop, including the shapes and forms they were in. He would find the Cat in moments, and then capture it.-Fulok

IC: Zaphos - Information DistrictZaphos snorted."While you guys run over things I'll just be flying around," he muttered, before firing a Rhotuka.People inside the library scattered at the sight of the projectile, until Zaphos quickly hooked his claws onto the spinner, which carried him off the floor, slowly moving him forwards."I suppose you guys still want to climb up buildings?" he asked dryly.

IC: Drone (Science District) / Volin (Volin's Workshop, Science District)"Let's go, then. This place is giving me the creeps."Drone exited the little shop of horrors with his group, glad to be out the station with all its creepy-looking aspects. At least VRF-3 was able to defend himself now and his maneuverability had increased greatly."So, test those implants out. The pain better be worth it, right?"-Volin sat on a chair behind the counter of his shop, bored by the lack of customers. If no one showed up soon, he'd probably get back to working at the Science Tower, building some next level stuff for the city.

OOC: Very good, Dark Chronicler. I approve. :lol:IC (S&D):"He's here," Forcyte suddenly announced. Matra and Awk both turned to look as Torch walked into the building."Perhaps now Matra could explain his little quest," Forcyte said, turning to face his cyborg colleague. "I'm sure we would all like to know."-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

IC: Metal Cat / Science District Furnishing StoreThe toa of iron was paying a little too much attention to the obvious. Detecting for metal would prove problematic; all sorts of metal things, including some lead, were in the shop, and there were at least a couple Rahi shapes close to its, even if they weren't mobile.A few energy blasts fired up, every one of them missing Fulok. The sound of swinging. One would only have to look up...Half a dozen pounds of glass, crystal, and ornate metal were falling down on Fulok in the shape of a couple of chandeliers - the largest holding lit candles - while the metal cat slunk through an employee exit and vanished out behind the store again.OOC: SOMEBODY will inevitably be crushed by a chandelier.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

OOC: Man this rp moves fast, every time I read a post, there are three new ones.IC / Awk / S&D / With Forcyte and Matra:Awk had obediently followed behind Forcyte, looking over the results of his scans as he went. He was now waiting paitiently with him and another Toa Techna, Matrapolix he thought his name was.

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

IC Fulok - Science District - Chasing Metal Cat: Thanks to the energy beams giving hims some warning, Fulok was able to catch the chandeliers with his power over metal, and set them down in a safe place. He apologized to the owner, and saw an employee exit door closing itself. Fulok took off, running out of the shop and into the back alley where the Metal Cat had run to. He spotted the beast making a run for it down the alley, and he took the opportunity to send a shard of metal at the beast at high speed, resuming his chase.-Fulok

IC: (Information District) Kyrahk"I'm just walking... flying, you might get hit by a Taxi, parkour and you fall and die."He noted calmly."And, I like living."OOC: Thank you. XDIC (Outside of the Little shop of Horrors, Science District): Vrf-3He tried to trigger his thruster... and shot into the air faster than he had intended, smashing into a building overhang."Ow!"He tried to reduce it, and fell to the ground."Ow!"He attempted again, this time trying to move left at the same time. He smacked into a wall, not able to steer well yet."Ow!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drone (Science District)Drone observed VRF-3 testing out his new implants with folded arms and a single blue mechanical eye. It was very obvious that the little eyebot would have a hard time adjusting to his new movement capabilities.As a robotic chuckle emanated from Drone, he said "Don't bust yourself 'cause I'm not paying for any repairs."OOC: I think you've inspired me to make an eyebot like yours :P

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC - S&D LibraryMatrapolix nodded to Torch in respect. He also nodded to Forcyte and whom he assumed was the requested historian."Now, to explain," he paused, letting Torch take a seat.He flipped out his phone, texting a picture to the two present Techna members. It was a blue figure with blood-red eyes that drew you in. "Takadox." he explained, though it was hardly an explanation in its completion.He texted another picture, though this of a prison cell, buried somewhere. Filed away."A few weeks ago, an android vanished from the streets. He had priviledges to every prison in the city. He was assumed defective, and replaced by another. However. The pieces were never found."He opened up a news report to Torch and Forcyte's phones about an escaped convict."Takadox was a warlord of the League of Six Kingdoms. This was a powerful group, though it was crushed by Makuta. The warlords were sent to the Pit, a prison underwater. They escaped from that when a group of Toa retrieved the Ignika- our power source, unless I'm wrong. They escaped from that. One was killed by a being known as Tren Krom. I killed another, and one is aboard."There was a break in at the CKC, except nothing was broken. It was as if the guards let him in it something. However, something was stolen. Plans to a new type of bomb."He turned to Forcyte."I suspect these are connected- what have you come up with?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I want to clarify this with you guys - right now, Takadox is not mutated. The Ignika would have purged all of the Barraki of their mutations, just as it did with everyone else.IC: Metal Cat / Science District BackalleysThe cat managed to turn the corner and let the shard of metal fly past, zooming through. When Fulok reached the end, however, he had a new problem to deal with, as the cat vanished behind even more alleys.IC: Thuiop & Swuiop / Science District Backalleys"Well, what do we have here?" Swuiop said with a laugh, stepping away from Critek and looking at Fulok. "A bona fide Toa Techna.""Heh." Thuiop responded. "What's a Toa Techna doing alone in the backalleys?"It was enough of a distraction for the moment; the metal cat was gone behind other alleys.IC: Metal Cat / Science DistrictIn fact, the cat had leapt down and found itself in a chute, travelling at high speeds away from Fulok and the others. It was long gone.IC: Rinnder / Science DistrictRinnder, apparently in neon yellow and orange armor, made his way up the stairs of a building near that of the CEO Kinksh wanted killed. His job was a simpe one right now - find out what happened wrong.And if necessary, silence the silencer.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC (Science District): Vrf-3"Don't worry about that, I'll be fine... as soon as I manage to figure out how to turn right. Oh, I think I've got it!"The little robot suddenly went into a maddening circle, plummeting to the ground."Ow. Did those things come with an instruction manual?"OOC: They're a lot of fun to play as, they're different from a normal character.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Fulok - Science District - Off to Find Torch: Fulok took a few deep breaths, stopping the chase at last. He decided that giving up was better than wasting his time, no matter how intelligent the beast was... he would definitely have to look into it later when he could. He caught his breath, and hopped up onto a rooftop, speaking into his implant again, "Torch, the creature got away. It was entirely sentient, and could attack with energy beams or some sort, I think it should be looked into some other time. For now, though, I need to know where you are so I can find you," he said, his implant turning the audio into text, and sending the text to Torch.OOC: I'm off for the night.-Fulok

OOC: ... Nope, never played it.IC (Science District): Vrf-3"Okay then, I'll work on flying around later. Now I should test the ice gun thingy..."The ice gun came out from right above his eye, charging up water. A small bolt of ice shot out, hitting the ground and cracking to pieces of ice."Sweet... I think I'm going to like that.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC (S&D Library):Before KNI's postFulok entered the library. Thus, the meeting began.AfterForcyte had looked at each piece of evidence with keen eyes. When Matra turned to him and asked him for his opinions, Forcyte nodded-and stiffened.Matra, Awk, Fulok, and Torch froze in surprise. It was as if Forcyte had suddenly become petrified. His eyes stared blankly; he didn't move a muscle.Then, almost like a computer readout, words tumbled from Forcyte's mouth:"File #9258607: the subject displays incredible megalomania, a conviction that he and he alone has the capacity to rule the universe and control others... This is coupled with great reticence to share opinions and thoughts with others. He views the world strictly in terms of masters and servants--never equals, even when he claims to have them."At this, Forcyte's eyes snapped back into focus. As if awakening from a dream, he turned to look at his fellows, and chuckled at their expressions."What? I was merely accessing my databanks.""Well? What was all that?" Matra asked."That was Takadox's psychological profile, gathered approximately 170,000 years ago while he was a prisoner in the original Pit. It gives me a good idea about what he was like as a being--and, believe it or not, corroborates many of your own findings, Matrapolix.""Our starship has been on its voyage for many thousands of years. Any beings aboard with criminal tendencies would have long grown impatient and struck out--which indeed they have, as evidenced by our city's small crime and the Hacker movement."(At this, Awk stiffened. No one noticed.)"Anyone who would wait this long to start beginning criminal activities would have to have an incredible amount of inborn patience--or had it forcibly ingrained in them by, say, a millennia-long stay in a prison."Forcyte turned to look directly at Matra. "The method of thievery in the CKC indeed links to him, as does his theft of the bomb. As I recall, the bomb that was stolen was one that would only do moderate damage, but would emit caustic smoke--perfect for spreading panic and fear to shield a more insidious purpose.""But the droid..." Forcyte paused a moment to ponder, his chin resting in his hand. "I'm afraid that droid was not stolen for his information. Takadox was a being used to leading armies--even when he was forced to do without one, such as when he was on the run from the Order of Mata Nui, he longed to be in control of one. He would always make an army out of what was available to him--criminals as part of the original League, sea creatures when he was in the ocean... In such a place as the Techna Nui, rich in robots..."I suspect he wishes to make... a robot army."OOC: Hope this isn't too dense a read. X)-Shyyrn

Edited by Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

IC: Levacius / Central SquareLevacius saw images flashing from Kelwra - most of the Toa Techna, heading for the S&D Library. What could be so important that they needed a group dicussion to deal with it?Shrinking down so he could fly atop the bird, he allowed Kelwra to fly off towards the S&D Library.IC: Metal Cat / Outside Pro Coding Corp. TowerA growl. Only a few feet away, between the individuals in the very front of the gathering crowd, was the metal cat. So close that a miss would prove nearly impossible, it fired it's two energy blasters at the grieving CEO in front of hundreds of citizens.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Okay, Skarloth, we're assuming Fulok entered the library before Matrapolix started the meeting.

IC Fulok - Science District - Off to Find Torch: Fulok took a few deep breaths, stopping the chase at last. He decided that giving up was better than wasting his time, no matter how intelligent the beast was... he would definitely have to look into it later when he could. He caught his breath, and hopped up onto a rooftop, speaking into his implant again, "Torch, the creature got away. It was entirely sentient, and could attack with energy beams or some sort, I think it should be looked into some other time. For now, though, I need to know where you are so I can find you," he said, his implant turning the audio into text, and sending the text to Torch.

IC (Security and Defense Library):Before KNI's post:"Hold on, Matra," said Torch, placing his right index and middle fingers over his right audio receptor as he called up the chat window on his HUD. His next words seemed directed inward, at himself: "Okay. We're at the S and D -- Security and Defense Library -- in the Information District. Come here quickly; Matrapolix has some intriguing information."His hand lowered, but Torch left the HUD up just in case. "I sent a message to Fulok. He should be coming soon."After Fulok's arrival and Shyyrn's post:Torch looked hard at Forcyte for half a minute. No one spoke. Several glances were shared.Finally, Torch broke the silence with a dry, humorless chuckle. "Well, Forcyte, you always have had an interesting ability to see into others' minds. I'll take your word on Takadox's plan. I have no alternative possibility to present, myself."He called up his HUD again and flicked through the photos, stopping when he reached the picture of Takadox. The blue being looked irritated, his red eyes glowing oddly bright; perhaps this was his mugshot?Those eyes...Torch snapped out of it with a confused shake of his head. "Even in a photo," he murmured, "he has remarkable hypotic powers." He looked up. The other Toa Techna looked back. "Nothing," said Torch, sitting up straighter and passing a hand under his Mask of Time Perception. His fingers felt moisture. Sweat. Not good. "But if a still image can suck us in... Look, Takadox has power over hypnosis, right?""Correct," said Forcyte. "His hypnotism works only line-of-sight, though, and at a rather short range; physical contact with the target would be optimal--""Right," Torch cut off the other Toa. He wasn't interested in circumstantial specifics. "My point is, if this being can hypnotize people, he can probably erase memories, too. He can force people to do things they wouldn't dare attempt otherwise. We have to be very vigilant, Toa Techna."OOC: I'm turning in for the night. Let's not stop the meeting yet, though. Torch still needs to tell you all about his project. Edited by Legolover-361

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / Science DistrictSwuiop shrugged, then looked down at Critek. "Alright, enjoy your life Matoran. Don't cause any problems. Let's go Thuiop, we've got a pawn shop to take care of." As Swuiop walked away, Thuiop laughed. "Heh. That'll make the boss happy."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Would just like to point out that Torch could not have "looked hard at Shyyrn". :PIC / Awk / S&D / With Torch, Forcyte, Matra, and Fullock / Discussing Takadox:Awk listened intently as the Toa Techna informed each other of the Barraki situation. After Forcyte spit out the file on Takadox, he decided to do a little research of his own. His fingers spun in the air in front of him as he entered commands into his computer.%awk_ic% -> ssh public_terminal@sandd.technapassword:connecting...now logged in as public_terminallast login at 42:05:67 from 1.000.1007.3218%awk_ic%>>public_terminal@sandd.techna -> egrep "takadox|bomb"+audioRelevance < `ls -recur | egrep "takadox|bomb"+audioRelevance`Current_CKC_Projects.infoBarraki.infoDataBomb.infoTakadox.infoWhen his search was finished, Awk secretly made copies of the returned files and using his power over data stored them in his secret secure data bank.The Toa Techna having paused in there conversation when Awk's fingers seemed to disappear because of how fast he was typing, looked at him intently."I have found some files pertaining to the situation here in S&D's main system." He said the the expectant Toa. He then projected the contents of the files in a hologram from his eyes for them to see.OOC: Idk what's inside them, just felt like using Awks computer skills.

BBCC #68 sig.png The Iron Tiger

IC (S&D):Forcyte blinked, for once taken by surprise. "A computer specialist, hired as a historian, who doubles as his own data-gatherer and projectionist. Fascinating."He turned to look at the projection, eyes furrowed in concentration...OOC: I have nothing either; extrapolating "Takadox is amassing a droid army" from Matra's evidence tired me out. :P-Shyyrn

Edited by Shyyrn

IC: Incommodo (Science District)"Don't let who find you?" Incommodo asked, confused. Of course, he didn't show that he was confused; That would be embarassing.

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC(science district, rooftops): Everything was as dark and quiet as the void. Without a host Demoris was unable to see anything.AEon just had to get herself captured, how am I going to see anything now?He grumbled to himself. Though it was fortunate that no one had seen his spectral form loitering in the shadows, and more luck was on his side as his previous matoran host was now awake. The ghost floated down through the floors of the building vaguely aware of the other hackers presence."I see you've had a good nap, care to send a message""What?""Just repeat after me, and use a secure channel"Attention fellow HackersThe assasin (Dark blue teleporting humanoid) has been repelled and Amnchey is safe, however AEon has been captured and needs to be dealt with.OOC= Edited per wade's requests

Edited by The Highly Visible Noob

IC: (Science District)"Those ADR things," Critek replied, "I may have... accidently destroyed one of them. I didn't mean to, I don't even know what's going on, I just got here."As he spoke, the Matoran could hear the ADRs drawing closer.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC: Incommodo (Science District)"It's a big club. We should make T-shirts." Incommodo replied."Well, I am the master of hiding. And bowties. But the latter probably won't be of any help here." Incommodo looked at the ADR's.Alright, four of them, metal. Don't seem to have noticed me. Good."Watch and learn, kid." Incommodo magnetised the ADR's together, before jumping out of the alley, across the street...And getting hit by a taxi.Incommodo was unconscious, as usual.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Amnchey/Pro Coding Corp., Being VengefulIC:

After a few minutes of screaming and sobbing, Amnchey was done. Anfel was dead. So what was she to do? The Steltian rose from her position and stumbled back to the doors of the tower. She slumped against the wall of the elevator, going over a crack plan in her head. Revenge... She usually didn't like it. But for this atrocity? Well, all of Techna should feel her pain.Amnchey stepped from the elevator and went directly into her office, slamming the door and sliding a bookcase to block the window. No one could see her or get to her, besides the oblivious ADR in the corner. The Steltian plopped into her chair and flipped up her laptop.>Open hiddeen file 1001101001.Password?>53782Anfel8927a537hPassword accepted. File 1001101001 opening.She smiled. This program was one of her prizes... She had been working on it so long. Seeing the jumble of coding, she copied it into her mask and scanned it. There were still a few bugs... Well, those could be easily fixed. Amnchey's fingers flew over the keyboard at lightning speed, while her mask corrected anything that she subconsciously saw. Yes... This would be grand.>Check high security inputs for a place to upload file 1001101001.Searching...Searching...Searching...Search complete.>Nickname file "Project Blackout."Done.>Upload Project Blackout to all high-security inputs available.Uploading...Complete.>Upload Project Blackout to everything besides my laptop and myself.Uploading...Uploading...Warning, this action will likely cause massive harm to Techna if not stopped.>Continue process.Uploading...Uploading...Amnchey leaned back. If this were to succeed, all of Techna would grid to a alt in a few short moments, and everything would be lost. Then they'd know how she felt.

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: (Science District)Critek flinched as the Toa was suddenly side-swipped by a taxi. He hit the ground hard and didn't move. Thankfully the ADRs were too busy trying to detach themselves from each other and they eventually flew off to another part of the city.Critek waited for a few minutes before slowly creeping out to drag the unconscious Toa back into the alley. The Matoran then started to lightly tap the Toa's face and said, "Hey buddy, wake up. They're gone."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC (Information District): Kyrahk"Well, sorry Zaphos, but... I kind of enjoy walking..."He shrugged. In a city of high Technology, walking was one thing he liked to do, it didn't take any high tech machines to just walk."I guess we'll all be going to the same location, in different ways... This calls for a race."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Incommodo (Science District)Incommodo suddenly jumped up."They're gone? Good. No point asking where they are, but where are we?"He ran over to a 'You are Here' sign, only to find out it was faulty."Well, that's very helpful."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Attention fellow HackersThe assasin (a dark blue toa with a Kualsi) has been repelled and Amnchey is safe, however AEon has been captured and needs to be dealt with.

OOC: Please do note that you really have no idea if Sylux is a Toa or not, even if he demonstrates Toa abilities since he's wearing a suit covering his entire body. Even if he has a Kualsi, you wouldn't exactly know if he had one since his face is covered up even if he shows its abilities. So pretty much, that message contains completely false info and is abiding the rules since you only know this OOC. Not to mention his robotic voice/shrieks. Edit it please to resemble something like 'dark blue humanoid being' but you can't add suit since you don't know whether it's a suit or not. IC: Volin / Wheatley (Volin's Workshop, Science District)Volin had fallen asleep in his chair for a long time since no customers had come in for quite a while. He busied himself by reading an engineering magazine but soon found himself in asleep and wandering the landscape of dreams.Wheatley who had been left to tend to the shop alone, was just hovering at the counter being bored like Volin was with the lack of customers and whatnot. So he decided to wake up his friend. He spoke directly in his face."Oi! Wake up!"Volin didn't stir. "Come on!""Huh, wha?" replied Volin as he began to wake up from the sudden loud voice in his face. When he opened his eyes, the Toa of Data discovered it was Wheatley who had woken him up and looked at him with very tired eyes."Ha! I knew you'd wake up. Ah! Oh. My. God. You look terrible, ummm good, yeah. Looking good, actually. Can we go now?" Volin propped himself up from his chair and began to pack his belongings lazily and secured everything in the shop. He took his keys and exited the shop, Wheatley trailing after him before locking the door and securing it."Are you going to talk to me? Because if not, I'm not going to talk to you either, not that that will solve anything and I'll probably talk when the need arises but ignore what I just said. Not talking to you, starting now! ............................................................................Where are we going?"Volin continued walking in silence towards the Science Tower which was looming all over the Science District. Wheatley never ceased to amuse the Toa and he was glad to keep him around. "We're going to the Science Tower, in my office. I've got something special developed for you.""Oh good, you're talking to me now. There was never a doubt in my mind but you know, I kind of assumed you'd never talk to me again so I'd do the same thing to you. Did that make any sense? Yes? Perfect!"

IC: Enaltai did not like what he saw on his laptop screen.Quickly, he typed out another message. "Attention: Aeon is captured. She needs to be freed. I put this task exclusively into the hands of Demoris; any of you willing to assist in liberating her, report to him."The message resounded in the comlinks of every Hacker in Techna, quietly, only for them to hear.