Techna

Legolover-361

OOC: Steam headed your way, Emissary.IC: Steam - Science District - On Route To LibrarySteam eventually grew bored and decided to find something to read. He checked a map mounted on a wall and decided to find the Public Library of the Information District.Eventually, Steam entered the Information District and almost immediately spotted the Library, as well as a toa standing in front of the door, books in hand.Maybe I should talk to him... We appear to have similar interests."Greetings fellow toa!" Steam calls.

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

Click here for awesomeness.

IC: NikaronNIkaron smiled, they were making the whole thing up, he knew that Dreenan wouldn't eat his burger. It was bad for bussiness. Now he just needed a way to get back at them. Then he had an idea. He iniated a download that would copy and transfer all the data from TechnaPower into the minds of Kyrahk, Zaphos, and Bio. TechnaPower itself wouldn't be affected, but hopefully the data would overload the others.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: Rinnder handles day to day affairs, cleans up messes, and ocassionally uses his deceptive abilities. Kinksh knows who is criminal, who is not. Rinnder kills things. Kinksh is much better at killing things then Rinnder, but he's the smart one, Rinnder is the killer.I look forward for our inevitable conflict, Darkon. This city is not big enough for two criminal syndicates. I mean that literally, Manhatten is like twice as big as Techna. Three times. Too lazy to vertify.IC: Rinnder & Kinksh / Implant Your Cash!Dropping his illusion in a back alley, Rinnder entered into Implant Your Cash! and headed to the back where, to his surprise, he found Kinksh working on a fifth ADR unit to modify.A radio message was playing, "Confirmed reports state that a grey Vortixx recently assaulted the CEO of Info Corp. A video tape has been released portraying him turning the CEO around as he tried to leave the building and shooting him in the chest. A difference in armor location allowed him to survive the assault, but he may be incapacitated until his injuries are treated.""You do realize that he's provided us information in the past, right?" Kinksh said coldly."It was the nearest business, I need-""No excuses, Rinnder. We never have excuses. Lucky for you, I'm in a good mood. I have received a secondary way to edit these ADR. It's slow work but I don't trust the computer to run a program to do it for me. Regardless, your payments are being docked due to my needing to send Buell compensation for both medical bills and the deaths of his employees. I have enough dirt on him that he won't rat you out - or have you taken out and shot - but this is your last warning. No more hit and run. Especially if you're coming to report failures. I don't accept failure."Rinnder nodded as the fire toa continued. "The plan will begin soon. It will be difficult, and implanting and modifying these robots will be a long process. But soon enough we'll have enough ADR units."The Vortixx didn't say anything as he left the room. He knew he deserved the punishment. However, he was stopped before leaving."Oh, and the next time you do something idiotic like that, don't let him live. Compensating him is far worse than the lack of information."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Steam - Information District - Outside of the Public LibrarySteam replied to the toa."I have come here to find a book to pass the time, but I thought I may be able to make one or two friends along the way."Steam bows politely before continuing."My name is Steam, I used to be a machine on guard duty until they manufactured new robots to serve as guards. I have since been repaired and allowed to roam free on Techna. May I ask what your name is?"

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.

IC: Glitch PardoxLoki stood, gazing thoughtfully at the small Inn. "When we go in?" Asked Jotun. "Now." Answered Loki simply enough as he opened the door and walked in. Struting over to the counter, he motioned for Renen to come outisde. Nathius, having tooken a seat at the back seat, lowered his head. This new one looked dangerous... And famaliar. His eyes bugged as he thought. Shade sat at the bar, oblivious to all.Scorpio was awake upstairs, pretending to sleep. His greatsword was in his hand, right hand on grip, and other on sheath.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: NikaronNIkaron smiled, they were making the whole thing up, he knew that Dreenan wouldn't eat his burger. It was bad for bussiness. Now he just needed a way to get back at them. Then he had an idea. He iniated a download that would copy and transfer all the data from TechnaPower into the minds of Kyrahk, Zaphos, and Bio. TechnaPower itself wouldn't be affected, but hopefully the data would overload the others.

GM IC:> Download data.Processing...Error 402: Access not granted.The others' implants were secured against hacking and, in fact, any intrusion whatsover. Why hadn't Nikaron realized that from the start?

IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)Critek continued to watch Krayzikk as he exited the store, but as soon as he was gone, the Matoran collapsed to the floor from exhaustion. As he lay in a sitting position and leaned his back against one of the display cases, he turned to Volin and said, "Thank you. I thought he would never give up."Critek slowly picked himself up and continued, "Now about those implants. First do you think you could identify, uh, these?" The Matoran gestured to his arms and legs.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Amnchey/Pro Coding Corp CEO's Office, Hacking the Techna MainframeIC:

> Keep alternating upload attempts between viri 45 and 237.Successful.Failed.Failed.Successful.Amnchey smirked. It seemed that she was starting to weaken the defenses. She just kept peeling back the layers. Where had Torch gone? Or whoever it was that had tried to stop her. This was becoming easier, not harder... She was still a good deal away from breaking the security of the SCPU itself, but she definitely wasn't being given the strogest resistance that Techna could give her.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: Oops.IC: NikaronNikaron groaned, "Oh come on," he said to himself. He then tried to come up with something else.Meanwhile a message had been sent to Zaphos, this time actually from the bank.Dear, ZaphosIn light of the message we have recently received from you, we regret to inform you that we, as the parent company of Awesome Bank, must terminate your account on Awesome Bank. This is due to how you disrespected our staff, and we wish to insure that our employees do not feel disrespected while on the job. All your current funds have been transferred elsewhere. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However to help minimize the inconveniences you may experience, we have given you 30 widgets of free spending on your card. Sincerely,United Bank of Techna,Parent Company of Awesome Bank

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: LL, Ignotus made another attempt at uploading the virus. FYI, it won't do anything other than affect what's shown on the screens. He's not trying to take down all of Techna.I have another (as of yet unnamed) character for that...IC: IncommodoIncommodo turned to Arkrak."He raises a point. Technically, I should be dead."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

-==IC: Tsuki//Housing District==-"Nope; didn't see a thing." Tsuki said with a smile, having used his Mask of Remembrance on himself just after the attack had failed, to recall a slightly different event, where a fireball had flown over his head."I hope you catch that guy, though, he might've set me on fire!" Tsuki said, and shrugged.By that time, however, Kairan had caught up to Emma, and slightly frowned, as while something seemed off about the unknown Toa that was being questioned, he couldn't tell what. However, what Tsuki was saying appeared to match up with his own guesses, that there was someone else involved... But who?"We should try and look around..." Kairan said with a slight frown, not sure what was bugging him.OOC: No, I didn't just have Tsuki use the Mask on Kairan, I'm saving how he uses the mask on others for when I go to use it on someone else. =P

IC: IgnotusRetreating yet again, Ignotus reconfigured the program so that it would now take note of each incorrect password, and not re-use it. He would then use different computers each time until he had gotten the password correct. Going to a different computer, he began the upload, and booted the program.> Processing...

GM IC:> Run c:/documents/programs/passwordguess.exeRunning...Password?> ******Incorrect. 4 tries left.> ******Incorrect. 3 tries left.> ******Incorrect. 2 tries left.> ******Incorrect. 1 try left.Session terminated by c:/documents/programs/passwordguess.exe.c:/documents/programs/passwordguess.exe has been terminated.After the program had shut down, Ignotus took out the flash drive and proceeded to the next computer. With only four tries per computer, this hacking process would take eons to complete; not only that, Ignotus could very well run out of computers before his program had exhausted all password possibilities. At this point he could only hope for a lucky break.Or maybe he could try a different approach. But what?

IC: Volin (Volin's Workshop)"You're welcome. Well those are pretty much your average robotic limbs but for an extra fee, we could modify them to suit specific needs or attach and implant objects in them. Although, if you're buying those, it either means you've lost a limb, replacing one or something else entirely."

Why was this so easy? At this point, she was peeling away the layers of security with minimal effort. Why was her attack - rather serious, in her opinion, as it'd shut down Techna - being ignored? Was it to be a trap in the security, luring her in and then snatching her attempts with cruel claws? In that case, the security would find a nice little shell of her own defense, and she'd keep going.> Directly attack S&D Library systems with viri 5, 97, and 502 to provide higher distraction.Uploading...Uploading failed.> Keep flaunting attacks to be purposefully seen as a distraction.Uploading...Uploading failed.Uploading...Uploading failed...Well, if they were going to defend against her attacks against the SCPU, they'd likely be flooded with warning messages from S&D. Too easy, too easy... She should have some kind of response again. Especially considering how fast she had originally been blocked.OOC: Having fun with her getting bored while trying to shut down everything. XD

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)"Average?" Critek asked. That would probably make it harder for him to track down who had modified the body he currently inhabited. If he had some actual serial numbers he could probably find where they were manufactured...No, he would press the issue later. Instead he turned back to Volin and considered his sales pitch."Well I'm not sure," Critek said, "It might be useful in the future, but I'm not sure. Maybe-"'Stop talking.'Critek froze. He was pretty sure that he had heard a feminine voice just talk, but Volin didn't appear to be affected. The Matoran then felt a persistent pressure in his head and his eyes shifted again.With his right eye now gold and his left eye dark he told Volin, "I do not require such modifications. I need all of my implants to be synced with my brain. I am not registering damage to them when they are hit. I also need the damage in my left leg repaired."Critek's eyes went back to their green state and he suddenly felt dizzy. When he recovered, he started to pat different parts of his torso as if searching for something. He then turned back to Volin with a rather guilty look on his face."Well, I do need those things," Critek said, "But I don't actually have any money. Um, would you consider a trade?"

"Don't Panic."

IC: Volin (Volin's Workshop)Volin took a seat behind the counter as Critek as describing what he would need for him to do. The Toa of Data folded his arms and crossed his legs while keeping his gaze on the counter and nodding his head in response to Critek's requirements. Suddenly, he went still when his customer mentioned that he had no money."Well then, that's unfortunate. What you're asking of me costs money and without money, there's not much I can do for you. But I would consider a trade or deed from you as payment although, there is not much which I can think of at the moment. Did you have anything specific in mind?"

IC: Renen - The Glitch ParadoxRenen half-smiled as two new customers entered, 'Well then, what can I get you fellas?'IC: Tenko - Public LibraryTenko smiled, 'Name's Tenko. I run a private detecting business over in Science. Er...not much else to tell.'IC: Emma - Housing DistrictEmma eyed the newcomer warily. Something about him seemed...off.'So, you were over here when it happened, correct,' she asked carefully.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Mero Kiap Binate - Central Square "Border"/Science DistrictBinate leapt across the street, planting his feet into the roof of the building he connected with. He turned around to see nobody was following him. Mero smiled. It seems the other Toa was dealing with Mantra. Probably a hacker.Mero dropped down into an alley, holding on to his computer to avoid any possible damages. The last time he wrecked his computer, finding a new one was difficult. It seemed law enforcement systems figured computer dealers were good people to watch for hacker activity. He had to fight off quite a few members of the policing department, which ultimately resulted in Binate taking a blast of energy to the throat, narrowly killing him, and forcing him to forever speak with a voice implant, his own smooth voice no longer a factor he could be proud of. At least an electronic voice was emotionless, making lying much easier.A thought popped into Mero's head as he walked out the alley and into the street, an idea that had struck him by surprise the past few months. Why did hackers work alone so often? Granted, part of it was because it was so difficult to find each other without drawing attention to yourself, but why work alone?It's more difficult to find holes in a firewall by yourself than it was as a team.And besides, freely sharing information from one another would make a group lethal to the Toa Techna. It would also expand Mero Kiap's vast information bank within his own head, which honestly, was actually all he wanted. It was why he learned code and became a hacker. A Techna supporter had limits to the information they can retrieve as a resource, but as a hacker, there were no limits. Aside from his own capabilities.Binate hummed to himself as he crossed the street, an automatically tuned voice emanated from his throat. A song he had sort of come up with on his own.Mero ran codes upon codes through his brain as he sat down at yet another public bench, a few blocks from where Mantra had seen him. Lines of information shot through his mind, thousands upon thousands of units of information fed his desires. He sat down and crossed his legs on the bench before opening his computer and booting it up, entering his password to allow him access.He tapped the keyboard with accuracy and speed, writing.auxillary_system hosting: bareauxillary_system creation: available - boot-up set upsserver_creationdirectory_codingserver_codingmember_creation_codingThis was going to be big. Soon all information would be free to share with all aboard the Techna Nui.Binate was going to create a system with which hackers could easily communicate with each other.And with it, the hacker ruling class would rise up, creating a form of equal living of all beings.No more bounds, no more control, only equality.OOC:Mero Kiap Binate open for interaction I guess.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: (Glitch Paradox)Loki didn't bother to respond. "Outisde. Now."This new comment made Shade stop drinking instantly, pausing to look at the two beings. Jotun cracked his knuckles, smiling at him.Scorpio crouched on the top of the stairs, greatsword on his back. He was listening.Nathius looked back and foward nerviously, afraid at how this was all going to end.

pNNgXax.jpg

-==IC: Tsuki//Housing District==-Tsuki nodded."Yes, I was. I stopped suddenly when the fireball flew over my head, and looked to see what was going on. However, by the time I looked back where it came from, the other person must have taken off, as I didn't see anyone." Tsuki explained, as he hoped that that would be all that was needed to convince Emma that he wasn't involved. He didn't want to unleash his Kanohi's power, not yet.

IC: (Science District, Volin's Workshop)"Well I'm a reasonably competent mask forger," Critek said, "If you have the materials, I can make some for you to sell." He looked around the shop and added, "You must have some Kanoka in all of this."Inwardly, Critek was somewhat annoyed that he had to rely on his mask making skills again. He originally 'moved' to Techna in order to get out of that profession!

"Don't Panic."

IC: Volin (Volin's Workshop, Science District)Kanohi Masks were something Volin did not sell at his shop so Critek's proposition intrigued the Toa of Data quite a bit. He sold almost anything at his shop, even Kanoka but unfortunately, he had not learned the art of mask making."I believe we have a deal. Kanohi Masks would be a nice addition to my store and would attract many more customers. I have all types of Kanoka here and have access to them in the Technology Tower." Volin said, "Here's what we're going to do: you're going to forge many Kanohi, all of them together equivalent to the price of what you have requested of me, meaning you have lots of work ahead of you.""When you have enough Kanohi for me to sync one implant or repair your leg, I will do it immediately and so forth with the rest. When you're done, you're free to leave, I get more customers and money or I could hire you as an official employee. Either way, I punch those numbers into my calculator and it makes a happy face."

IC: Swuiop & Thuiop / Science DistrictThe incoming ADR and medics coming to aid the CEO scared off the duo, who left thier location and returned to stalking the back alleys."When we gonna get work?""Kinksh most certainly will assign us a task to complete within the near future. Just keep patient until then."IC: Kinksh & Rinnder / Implant Your Cash!The honk of a horn was enough to let Rinnder know that the implants were here. He and the employees went outside to help the Techna-Nui Direct Postal (TNDP) workers unload the implants and disks."Sign here." one of the delivery men asked, and Rinnder signed off. Within the next five minutes, they had unloaded everything, the delivery truck.The Vortixx carried off a few crates to the back - the ones containing the necessary components for the ADR to be modified. The employees were quick to put the rest of the items on the shelves, locked up and sealed in packages so a thief couldn't just break in and steal them.Kinksh for one was pleased - no difficulties in getting the implants, and they were all here."Might I ask, sir - why Regeneration Kanoka?" Rinnder said."The robots cannot repair themselves normally. I'll simply be rewiring the program on nine of them to fire their Kanoka disk on injured allies. The regeneration, at such a high level of disk power, will repair almost any easily conceivable damage on another. Like repair drones, to best put it."Rinnder nodded, then turned out the door. Kinksh kept at his work in modifying the robots programming - and now he could upgrade the actual bodies. More time would be needed, but soon... soon he would be ready to begin.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Krayzikk, Communication, Science DistrictMaintaining his disguise, Krayzikk switched to thermal sensors, keeping them trained on Volin's Workshop. Observing, he came to the conclusion that he wasn't leaving anytime soon. There was one thing he could try, though. Activating his implant, he attempted to contact Critek.Being Found.Attempting to Establish Connection............................

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:BioBio chuckled to himself as he disconnected from the conversation. He needed to contact his sister.'Sister' FoundConnecting...Connecting...Connecting...Connec-Sis: Hey Bio, what's up?Bio: Hey Sis, having a good day? I hadn't talked to you in a while and figured I'd check up on you.Sis: The usual. You hear about Buell? He was assaulted. Serves the creep right.Bio: Really? You still looking into that guy?Sis: Yep. I've almost found some real good dirt on him.Bio: Cool. Keep me updated.Sis: Will do. See you Bio.Connection Lost.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Why was this so easy? At this point, she was peeling away the layers of security with minimal effort. Why was her attack - rather serious, in her opinion, as it'd shut down Techna - being ignored? Was it to be a trap in the security, luring her in and then snatching her attempts with cruel claws? In that case, the security would find a nice little shell of her own defense, and she'd keep going.> Directly attack S&D Library systems with viri 5, 97, and 502 to provide higher distraction.Uploading...Uploading failed.> Keep flaunting attacks to be purposefully seen as a distraction.Uploading...Uploading failed.Uploading...Uploading failed...Well, if they were going to defend against her attacks against the SCPU, they'd likely be flooded with warning messages from S&D. Too easy, too easy... She should have some kind of response again. Especially considering how fast she had originally been blocked.OOC: Having fun with her getting bored while trying to shut down everything. XD

OOC: Who-o-oa, Nelly -- I didn't realize Amnchey was uploading files to Techna's main database.IC (halfway across Techna):Warning: An unauthorized computer is attempting to upload files to Techna's database. Allow?Torch gritted his teeth. Another Hacker attack? Those Brakas were reckless, weren't they?> List computers uploadng files to Techna.Compiling list...e-101-5-5&-!%^%$@&!# - type : BList complete.Futher information?> Locate e-101-5-5&-!%^%$@&!#Locating.Locating..Locating...Location : Pro Coding Corporation.That was all the incentive Torch needed to yell to the hover-taxi's A.I. to speed up. It was about time Torch had met Amnchey in person, anyway...> End session e-101-5-5&-!%^%$@&!#Session terminated. Edited by Legolover-361

IC (Undisclosed Jail):Æon turned her head slowly to the door of her cell and answered, "Yes, who are you-- ahh!" The timed lightning blasts struck her, making her slump a little.IC (Central Square):"Now, now, let's not get hasty here," The Equinox gasped as the plasma scorched his neck. Two guards bumped in behind Sylux."I can't afford losing is what I'm trying to say. I am counting on you to do the job. Are we in agreement?"

IC:Ersis was about halfway done with the software. He exited his chamber and walked toward the central square. He needed coffee, and had been careful in spending his money. He had enough, he calculated, to buy forty-three more cups. He immediately walked back home, a small, but potent beverage in his hand. He threw the empty cup into a recycling bin when he reached the Housing District.

IC: Arkrak - Science District"Because you were too stubborn to die?" Arkrak said.IC: Hrunja - Central Square"If you're dying, then try live your life to the fullest," said the Plasma Toa. "If there isn't anything that can stop your degradation, try and experience more things in life."IC: Zaphos - Spark of GeniusZaphos frowned at the new message that had been sent to him, before smiling evilly."Yes!" he crowed. "I got a ten widget profit! They took my twenty widgets in the bank and gave me thirty!"

IC: Levacius / Central Square"That's what I wonder about." Levacius replied. "Replacement parts would serve. Perhaps that toa energy within me - and I've only used it once, for a very important reason, so I still have more than enough for a full bodily repair - could restore me.""I lived life to its fullest when I was younger. Now I want to relax, but I can't - and the places I wish to relax I cannot. Regardless of my physical condition my mind is dying. Just as a computer can only store so much information, it is the same for me. Not even the Techna mainframe could hold 200,000 years of memories in it."He sighed and held up his right hand. Electricity flowed out and formed what appeared to be an image of a toa - the details could not be made out, especially considering its blinding nature, but it was still impressive to do something that required such subtle detail so quickly."Before I die." he said. "I will look upon the seas again."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Levacius / Central Square"This is not the proper time, nor place." he replied. He chuckled. "Toa energy was made by the Great Beings, and limited. None of these wandering Toa, built here in the city, have it. Imagine what would have if blinding white energy poured from my hands in front of them. Half the city would stop and try to figure it out."He looked down. "I'd probably still have enough energy to make a Toa Stone, even after that. Of course, it would be hard - a true matoran, and an eccentric one at that. You could always tell - they were slightly quirky, sometimes aligning to evil but usually to good, and often found themselves separate. Probably see more than a few like that at your shop, no? The common drone worker doesn't come for entertainment they just work, go back to the Housing District, work, and repeat the loop. The ones that get payed for creativity are the ones into games."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Hrunja - Central SquareHrunja paused, mouth agape as he realised who could fit the requirements the older Toa had detailed. There was only one Matoran he knew of who could be so eccentric and play games. One Matoran who had managed to give him a much greater immunity to annoying people. A Matoran who wished to become a Toa. A Matoran who loved fish."NO NO NO NO NO!" he mentally shouted. "DO NOT WANT!"However, back in reality, he quickly closed his mouth, before thinking."I know some who fit your requirements," the Plasma Toa said weakly.

IC: Levacius / Central SquareLevacius smirked a bit. "We all do. I remember a game I played with my men when I led troops into battle. My two officers would come with me and inspect 'for Toa'. Eventually though we figured out the signs. I've helped edge a few along the right path."On a darker note, he added, "And made sure some never were given the chance to go down it.""Though tell me, who is he? Or she? Do you know of their potential elemental abilities.""Bah." he said. "It's pointless anyways. We'd need a Suva Shrine, like the Great Temple, and they never built one here on the Techna-Nui. The only thing that could possibly do it would be direct proximity to Mata-Nui, but we'd have to break into the CKC, get into its heart, take the Ignika and free Mata-Nui from the mainframe - which would probably leave the Techna floating dead in space, mind you - and then hope he'd be willing to do it for us and not simply blast us with the Mask of Life and force us to endure some kind of terrible curse."There was a gleam in his eyes when he said it - it was an unrealistic objective, one he wouldn't attempt. But if Hrunja looked carefully into those eyes, he would see they were those of one who, in the past, would have done it in a heartbeat - for fun.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Levacius / Central SquareLevacius looked at Hrunja quizzically. "That's interesting. I've never seen that done before, and I've seen a lot."He shrugged. "Perhaps it would work. Maybe I'm just fantasizing the whole ordeal about the Mask of Life.""Though you have to admit, it would be an interesting goal. They rely too much on the ADR now. If my mask worked I could do it. But it's been damaged since long before we left on the Techna."OOC: I keep wanting to post backstory, and then erasing it all because I realize, "Okay, now I'm going to the topic, leaping off of it, doing a barrel roll, and teleporting to an alternate dimension". >_<-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Steam - Public Library"Ok, then. Farewell, Tenko!" Steam said as he entered the library. He went searching for a book on programming and when he found one he picked it up off the shelf, sat down and started reading.

Edited by The First Evo

I was the First Evo.

I AM BACK,

and I am a Gentleman.