Techna Network Relay

Legolover-361

For the record, I asked LegoLover at the very beginning if you could turn the Techna-Nui into the death star. He said no. But only because it can't generate enough power.Other than that...If its that Daleks or the Great Beings, I call one of those.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I call biomechanical being from an alternate universe to come in a giant spaceship.Oh, wait.BTW, LL said he's busy with school, so that's why he isn't posting. ;)

Edited by Toa of Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

I call biomechanical being from an alternate universe to come in a giant spaceship.Oh, wait.BTW, LL said he's bisy with school, so that's why he isn't posting. ;)

Ah, the Almighty Bringer-Of-Answers. *Bows* :PBut that does explain that.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yes, a few things, but I forget exactly what. He hasn't killed them, though. =PAlso, just another note about that last part in the battle; that was a kinda fitting death... The guy I initially based Tsuki on(Shuukuro Tsukishima, I might as well say), was also killed by a surprise attack. Granted, it would've made more sense if it was Hrunja, due to a surprise sword attack, but overall, that was still a perfect death, in my opinion. I don't mind, either, he probably wouldn't have survived much longer anyway, char slot loss or not. =P

Yes, a few things, but I forget exactly what. He hasn't killed them, though. =PAlso, just another note about that last part in the battle; that was a kinda fitting death... The guy I initially based Tsuki on(Shuukuro Tsukishima, I might as well say), was also killed by a surprise attack. Granted, it would've made more sense if it was Hrunja, due to a surprise sword attack, but overall, that was still a perfect death, in my opinion. I don't mind, either, he probably wouldn't have survived much longer anyway, char slot loss or not. =P

Personally, I'm glad it gave me an opportunity to show that Krayzikk isn't the cheerful, kind being he used to be. Death kinda changed that.Though I was rather surprised to see that Krayzikk managed to kill him. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Writing RPG posts takes effort that I'd rather put into both a novel I want to write over the year and homework. I do plan to assist in the final plot, however, don't worry. In fact, Spawn, I can even kick off the final plot if you would like. ToD, if you still want to roleplay as Noir, I'll have Torch in the Security and Defense Library, plugged into a computer.

Edited by Legolover-361

I'm thinking about getting back into this and have a question: Approximately how long has it been since Gust was first infected with the virus.

Well, in Techna time, it's about 10 AM now, and since Gust was infected in the tunnels in the Takadox mission, which ran through all night and part of the morning, I'd say...a good eight hours or so, at least.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Onarax, just go with it. There is no real ratio of real time to game time, so it is really whatever the mods say it it. It avoids the confusion nicely. :PThen again, you have to take into account that no two characters are operating on exactly the same time. It might be night for Krayzikk, but dawn for Gust.

fK5oqYf.jpg

So. Whicha y'all wants to boss people around?

I'm volunteering. Unless I'm not eligible, in which case I'm shutting up.
I'll consider you. Krayzikk could make a good Techna, I suppose.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

So. Whicha y'all wants to boss people around?

I'm volunteering. Unless I'm not eligible, in which case I'm shutting up.
I'll consider you. Krayzikk could make a good Techna, I suppose.
Another emotionless member of the Techna? I swear that the 'good guys' are closer to the moral event horizon than the bad guys are. :PThough yeah, I'll endorse that. He's been posting enough recently to do the job.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Nothing else matters right now, save the Hackers are on full attack and killing people in the streets. Technology Tower is already weak (that's all me, by the way), and that's their main target.Matrapolix issued a challenge to Enalti. He's going to be ripped to shreds.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

My point still stands. A challenge has been issued. And Matrapolix will be ripped to shreds. But he'll just respawn in some poor guys body, so it doesn't matter. :sigh:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

It's not your RPing skills I doubt, it's your ability to take on an equally experience being at full power in a weaker body with no powers. :PAnd as per army combat, the improbability of using an inferior force to beat a large, superior force, who will soon have control of Technology Tower and a defensible position after routing those within.All while Unicron is threatening to make Techna a light snack.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Wow, sorry... been rather busy lately and had to stop RPGing here for a little while, Spanish lessons take up quite a bit of time.

But I'm going to try to get back into this game now that I have a little free time again.

So... I know I ask this quite often, but... What has happened after The large thing in space was noticed?

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Wow, sorry... been rather busy lately and had to stop RPGing here for a little while, Spanish lessons take up quite a bit of time.

But I'm going to try to get back into this game now that I have a little free time again.

So... I know I ask this quite often, but... What has happened after The large thing in space was noticed?

After Unicron showed up, over 1,000 organized Hackers showed up and are attacking various locations in the city including but not limited to:CKCLibrariesTech TowerHousing DistrictThey are also attacking random mooks in the street. There is also very little resistance from the authorities, as they are weakened by a rogue ADR attack. *CoughLevCough* Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

You know, while the Hackers may be 'evil', they are going to save the city...If their plan is to steer the Techna-Nui into a wormhole to Spherus Magna, that would get the city out of the way of Unicron. Unless he followed.... maybe that's his plan.Spherus Magna would be a good dinner.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: