Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

It wasn't the bestest most awesome episode, but I did quite like it!

Ahuizotl was a cool villain. :P

I know, right! Still, one thing confuses me.

RD could fly at Mach 10 speeds, create rainbow coloured mushroom clouds, get her wing stuck underneath a boulder... but still managed to break her wing? Awkward...

Also, Barking Mad pony is best pony

I'm rather surprised Dash had a terrible collision with the ground that resulted in a moderately serious injury and all her friends did was stand there and joke about it. Than goodness RD is the element of loyalty, huh.And stay out of my shed.

Could've been shock. :P

Anyway, CoffeeGrunt, the writer of the awesome fanfic Allegrezza is hoping to sell Allegrezza as a limited edition book. :)He has already contacted Hasbro to get their approval etc, etc.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

In my opinion, this week's episode wasn't the best, but still had some great moments. I can see a bunch of Daring-Do fanfics popping up.

Also, is anyone worried about the "Derpy Dilemma"? Apparently some people were offended by Derpy's performance in The Last Roundup and Hasbro is considering changing her name. I don't think this will happen, mainly because there isn't enough evidence to prove the claim.

Not just her name, from what I hear, but her mannerisms, personality, and even her eyes! There's a petition online to try and convince Hasbro not to change our beloved Derpy. I'd link to it, but I believe it has a commenting system...

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodies? Your grace."

"I know that one. 'Who watches the Watchmen?' Me, Mr. Pessimal."

"Ah, but who watches you, your grace?"

"I do that too. All the time."

If anyone would be interested in co-hosting a Discworld-themed RPG for OTC, please PM me!

The Indiana Jones references were off the charts - but did anyone else catch the Bond reference when the villain strokes his cat?Barking pony is best pony.

I thought it was an Inspector Gadget reference myself.

That trap was so over the top I laughed. Also yay barking patient. I felt that the animation had improved as well.

charr_sig.jpg

With the clamor of anvils and the thunder of guns, we rip each day from life's teeth.

If I'm not mistaken, the Derpy dilemma is slowly disappearing. The episode's back on The Hub's official website and Derpy's in it with all of her derptastic glory. If I'm not mistake, she was also back in WeLoveFine and maybe even iTunes.

I personally think the "Derpy Dilemma" was an overreaction by a vocal minority (there is a real life Derpy eye medical condition they can't see depth). Admittedly I never heard of the controversy until I saw something about it on the big pony blog. But when Derpy first spoke these were probably the thoughts of every Derpy fan:

Angelic choir: Alleyulah, alleyulah alleyulah.

Sorry if that quote is religious. Also I've noticed a few members seem to think BZP is becoming Pony Zone Power (PZP we could start a website with a name like that) probably the most uninformed belief out there. If that happened non Brony BZP members would probably riot. Any thoughts?Edit: Forgot the reason why I replied, I check iTunes "The Last Roundup" is still unavailable. However I noticed that both MLPFiM seasons have five stars on iTunes. Edited by muharax makuta of insanity

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

Also I've noticed a few members seem to think BZP is becoming Pony Zone Power (PZP we could start a website with a name like that) probably the most uninformed belief out there. If that happened non Brony BZP members would probably riot. Any thoughts?

Well, since the main point of this website (Bionicle) has ended and is rarely updated, we take it upon ourselves to make it whatever we want. It could be Doctor Who Zone Power, Hero Factory Zone Power, Harry Potter Zone Power, etc. It's just that the majority of the people are Bronies.

Topic change (sue me). Name some of your favorite fan quotes(like from fandfics, fanimations, abridges etc)Hey hey hey stay outta my shed!Swag!Did she just hit purbirty backwards?!More Applejack Daniels!!!Forgot you I can eat all these apples!!!How do you have a southern accent when we are in western Europe?!And she sent Princess Luna TO THE MOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Also, is anyone worried about the "Derpy Dilemma"? Apparently some people were offended by Derpy's performance in The Last Roundup and Hasbro is considering changing her name. I don't think this will happen, mainly because there isn't enough evidence to prove the claim.

Basically it's a bunch of overly sensitive people on this other site, who like making stuff up to get angry about so they can feel better about themselves.Basically these are the people when you say moron, they freak out. Basically you can't say anything that might be slightly insulting.In other words the people were trying to make something out of nothing...if anything they wanted to ruin everyone else's fun.Now about Derpy, the word derpy just really means goofy. Like "this game is derpy, I apparently can run through walls now". She's just goofy and clumsy, there's nothing wrong with that. Yet people wanted to make a problem of it.Sorry but I find the people who started this so annoying, I can't tolerate them. Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

Topic change (sue me). Name some of your favorite fan quotes(like from fandfics, fanimations, abridges etc)

"Woah Applejack, you eat all those apples, you gonna get a wicked bad tummy ache.""CUTE! LITTLE! BUNNEEEEEEEEEEEHS!""Hmmmm. Love for me is like, you meet somepony. But you don't want to murder them.""I want to give you something that I was never lucky enough to find at your age. A friend. And know that no matter what happens. I won't leave you." Edited by The Wretched Automaton

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

"Hmmmm. Love for me is like, you meet somepony. But you don't want to murder them.""I want to give you something that I was never lucky enough to find at your age. A friend. And know that no matter what happens. I won't leave you."

Where are those two from? I especially want to find the source of the first one. :D

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

"Hmmmm. Love for me is like, you meet somepony. But you don't want to murder them.""I want to give you something that I was never lucky enough to find at your age. A friend. And know that no matter what happens. I won't leave you."

Where are those two from? I especially want to find the source of the first one. :D

The first is from an apple jack spoof called apple mov.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Where are those two from? I especially want to find the source of the first one. :biggrin:
Both the first and the second are from the "Ask Pinkamena Diane Pie" blog from a social networking site I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention, but the sites name is a noun for somebody who falls down the stairs a lot. I believe I've said this before, but I would only recommend it if you appreciate a good bit of dark humour and are unfazed by a slight bit of NSFW (Nothing extreme). It's still amazingly heartwarming, and the ending was fairly depressing.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Both the first and the second are from the "Ask Pinkamena Diane Pie" blog from a social networking site I'm not sure I'm allowed to mention, but the sites name is a noun for somebody who falls down the stairs a lot. I believe I've said this before, but I would only recommend it if you appreciate a good bit of dark humour and are unfazed by a slight bit of NSFW (Nothing extreme). It's still amazingly heartwarming, and the ending was fairly depressing.

Sweet, thanks. ^_^Oh my gosh, the new "Rainbow Dash Presents" video (just google it, you can find it easily enough) is awesome. Title of this one is "Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla" but it's actually Rainbow Factory, a ridiculous old fanfic in a similar vein as Cupcakes. What these guys do with stupid horror/slasher fics is hilarious and just freaking awesome. This new one even has a killer song! Edited by lavaside rahi

If you want to see what became of me... I became a brony fan fiction writer.

Sweet, thanks. ^_^Oh my gosh, the new "Rainbow Dash Presents" video (just google it, you can find it easily enough) is awesome. Title of this one is "Rainbow Dash Presents: Captain Hook the Biker Gorilla" but it's actually Rainbow Factory, a ridiculous old fanfic in a similar vein as Cupcakes. What these guys do with stupid horror/slasher fics is hilarious and just freaking awesome. This new one even has a killer song!
After seeing the "Cupcakes" one... I'm not really interested in Rainbow Dash Presents. They stray off the original story too much and I'm just not a fan of these kinds of humour.

The (Abridged) Mentally Advanced series is my favorite of the abridged MLP lot. The first episode is kind of meh, but then it gets super hilarious. Can't stop quoting Thrackerzod/Sweetie Belle.

That was the best abridged series until I discovered Friendship is Witchcraft.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

The (Abridged) Mentally Advanced series is my favorite of the abridged MLP lot. The first episode is kind of meh, but then it gets super hilarious. Can't stop quoting Thrackerzod/Sweetie Belle.Also Rainbow Dash is totally going to write Daring Do fanfics now, amirite?

The only abridged series I watch is Yu gi oh. Rainbow dash might write some fanfics "based" on her adventures although there might be some DaringAlso your Bon-bon avatar and Janus's Lyra avatar are perfect for you two now that you two are married.For Heart's and Hooves:

This episode seems to resemble a Powerpuff girl episode where the girls tried to get their teacher and Proffessor to fall in love (did not turn out well for townsville. It doesn't help the cutie mark crusaders look and act like the powerpuff girls.

overwatch-pharah-mission-statement_Thumb

The (Abridged) Mentally Advanced series is my favorite of the abridged MLP lot. The first episode is kind of meh, but then it gets super hilarious. Can't stop quoting Thrackerzod/Sweetie Belle.

Oh seriously? Mentally Advanced is only up to 10 episodes, so I'll check that out. Thanks. :)

The only abridged series I watch is Yu gi oh. Rainbow dash might write some fanfics "based" on her adventures although there might be some DaringAlso your Bon-bon avatar and Janus's Lyra avatar are perfect for you two now that you two are married.

Loveeee Yu Gi Oh abridged!Hahah we loved doing that, but now I feel silly because I changed my avatar and sig today. XDOh man, cannot wait for Hearts and Hooves episode!

Cutie Mark Crusaders Matchmakers GO. But yes, they remind me greatly of the Powerpuff Girls.

Edited by Hahli Husky

Oh my gosh do I love Friendship is Witchcraft. Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle are my favorite characters so far. XD They make a lot of Hunchback of Notre Dame references (well, maybe not all the time, but they're aparent). I wouldn't call it an abridged series, though, so much as an alternate universe of MLP.Anyway, Daring Do was a pretty cool character (the episode was pretty entertaining, and I'm glad we got a good Rainbow Dash episode). Though, what was with that villain? O.o

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

I like the my little pony friendship is abrIdged, the one by knightsofcantorlot(#######r), mentally advanced and yea

Though, what was with that villain? O.o

Ahuizotl in MLP was based off of a legendary Aztec creature with the same name.

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Oh my gosh do I love Friendship is Witchcraft. Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle are my favorite characters so far. XD They make a lot of Hunchback of Notre Dame references (well, maybe not all the time, but they're aparent). I wouldn't call it an abridged series, though, so much as an alternate universe of MLP.

YES, Friendship is Witchcraft is really funny, Sweetie Belle is best robot.

Oooh, that's awesome. His hand on the end of his tail and eyes on the end of his snout was just ... interesting. But now I'm probably going to look him up. It's like every MLP episode gets you exploring something else, ie the cider episode had me watching The Music Man again just for kicks.

I love it when they introduce mythological creatures, like dragons, the Manticore, the Hydra, the Ahuizotl and the Ursae. :P

f9Qcky7.png

Not to mention the cockatrice (my word was I happy when they brought that in. I was all "I actually know what that is! 8D" XP).

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! I'm going to look him up now... XP

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Oh my gosh do I love Friendship is Witchcraft. Pinkie Pie and Sweetie Belle are my favorite characters so far. XD They make a lot of Hunchback of Notre Dame references (well, maybe not all the time, but they're aparent). I wouldn't call it an abridged series, though, so much as an alternate universe of MLP.

Sweetie Bot is so adorable and Pinkie's Gypsy Magic is still stuck in my head. :3

skiddo.png

I want to THRIVE
Not just survive.

Ah, so that's what he is. 'K. XDLoved the episode. Was fun, exciting and generally awesome. Except for Rainbow Dash herself, but whatever. Also, Screwloose (or whatever you might want to call her) is amazing.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

And back to the cider episode, is Oder like the beer of ponies? Either that or it just tastes real good cause I saw Cherylie take a sip, it was like fOr a second she was drunk. Just asking, cause they have made a few adult references in the show, cuz of the bronies

Edited by Alt. D