Official My Little Pony topic

~Allegretto~

Changing the subject here (so sue me), but did anyone else notice Lyra hopping up and down in one of the crowd scenes of Super Speedy Cider Squeezy? She's done that before, and has gotten her some recognition along with her odd way of sitting.

Edited by Sumiki

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

Truly, biofans and bronies have a connection

Lyra is best non-Derpy background pony.

Besides Derpy, DJ Pon3 is awesome(that's Vinvyl Scratch's cannon name)

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Wish ol' Scratchy would get more screen time. :P

Awesome how she was shown just in one episode (i think) and then quickly after she becomes famous!

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Eeko, I think you need to use spell check. It's D-o-c-t-o-r W-h-o-o-v-e-s.Anyway, I liked the newest episode. ^^Though, I didn't find the song as great as people hype it up to be. (It's a good song and I like the style, but it didn't strike me as good as Winter Wrap Up or At the Gala).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Anyway, I liked the newest episode. ^^Though, I didn't find the song as great as people hype it up to be. (It's a good song and I like the style, but it didn't strike me as good as Winter Wrap Up or At the Gala).

Yeah, the song was good, but it was a little long for my taste.Very repetitive as well.
jlovfkk.jpg

Intel Spoiler alert!: A Valentines episode is being planned were the Cutie MArk Crusaders try to make Cheerily and Big Mac fall in love! I see fanfics in the future, and they ain't for kids...

Intel Spoiler alert!: A Valentines episode is being planned were the Cutie MArk Crusaders try to make Cheerily and Big Mac fall in love! I see fanfics in the future, and they ain't for kids...

Fix'd

I like to think Derpy has graduated to supporting pony after she was featured in The Last Roundup.
Actually, they're changing it from the mane 6 to the mane 7 so Derpy's a main character now.

The song just didn't flow as well, despite the cider.

Yeah; I kinda don't like what they've been doing this season by having dialogue in the middle of songs, too...

Octavia is best non-Derpy background pony.

FIxed for ya :biggrin:
Octavia and Lyra are equal in my book. :P Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

Fix'd

I like to think Derpy has graduated to supporting pony after she was featured in The Last Roundup.
Actually, they're changing it from the mane 6 to the mane 7 so Derpy's a main character now.

The song just didn't flow as well, despite the cider.

Yeah; I kinda don't like what they've been doing this season by having dialogue in the middle of songs, too...

Octavia is best non-Derpy background pony.

FIxed for ya :biggrin:
Octavia and Lyra are equal in my book. :P
Derpy a mane pony?! Best idea ever! Wonder what her element is...

Please provide some level of support for that statement.I'd be suprised if that happened. But not too much, seeing as I've seen other shows bump up popular secondary characters to main cast status. But I'd at least expect more use of Derpy before that option would be considered. At least, she would need like 4 or 5 more episodes of her doing more than making a cameo.

Your Honor, I Plead the Fifth.

I really need to handle my signature problems better.

Please provide some level of support for that statement.I'd be suprised if that happened. But not too much, seeing as I've seen other shows bump up popular secondary characters to main cast status. But I'd at least expect more use of Derpy before that option would be considered. At least, she would need like 4 or 5 more episodes of her doing more than making a cameo.
Not to mention, what about her element of harmony? Or will she not be given one?

Well, seeing as she probably has more potential character depth, I say "Congratulations, you're the new RainbowDash." (Hey, there's only room for two main pegasi, and no way they could ever get rid of Fluttershy. XDD). Besides, RainbowDash seems more honest than loyal (and Applejack seems more loyal than honest. O.o)"This is your sister Applejack here. You know, the most loyal and dependable of ponies?!" How honest..."Still think it was a good idea to bring Fluttershy along?" How loyal of her to want to ditch her friend... It may not fit in every case, but I think they mixed those elements up with those ponies...

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

i sed so and i no lauren faust and she taeks my advis al the tiemI don't think that would happen with Derpy, though. Cameos and a few lines an ep, definitely. Her own ep? There's a slight chance. Mane 6 will probably stay the mane 6, though. (Did you guys honestly believe me? I didn't know I could be so convincing... :P)Also I kinda want Pipsqueak to come back since he was only in one ep and he was all right. Edited by ~Allegretto~
19704_s.gif

Well, Art of the Dress had... half an episode in it. XP
And that's why I always listen to both halves of the song together. :PI just finished reading a pretty great fic called Building Bridges. It's a TwiDash fic which drew me in quickly and didn't let me go until it was over.

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Anyway, I liked the newest episode. ^^Though, I didn't find the song as great as people hype it up to be. (It's a good song and I like the style, but it didn't strike me as good as Winter Wrap Up or At the Gala).

I thought the song was pretty catchy. Not as good as Winter Wrap Up (really, has any song actually been better than Winter Wrap Up? Let's be honest), but good nonetheless. Anyone else draw some parallels between the song and 'You've Got Trouble' from the Music Man?

I love Derpy and all, and I'm real happy for her, but Scootaloo needs an episode someday. The only Cutie Mark Crusader not featured in their own, or having a big sister for that matter. Pipsqueak can join too.

I second that motion. Hub, give Scootaloo some attention!

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I love Derpy and all, and I'm real happy for her, but Scootaloo needs an episode someday. The only Cutie Mark Crusader not featured in their own, or having a big sister for that matter. Pipsqueak can join too.

When I started watching the show, thought Scootaloo was the younger sis of RD. so yea she should have an episode

...I actuallydon't know what rule 63 is, soooooo... Allegra.Now then, I loved this episode. So much. 'Tis one of my favorites. And the song in now second favorite, second only to Winter Wrap Up and followed by Art of the Dress.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

*pulls out a cross and a bottle of holy water*Begone, G3 fiends! The power of friendship compels you!...on the other hand, the fanfiction The Third Generation is actually pretty good, so G3 might be redeemable.

Oh yeah I'm reading that too. Gets a bit confusing with the multiple Dashes and Pinkies but still good.

...I actuallydon't know what rule 63 is, soooooo... Allegra.

For every male character there is a female version of that character

Which is okay for Rainbow Blitz and Dusk Shine, but when you get to Bubble Berry and Butterscotch it gets kinda weird because Pinkie and Fluttershy's hair on a guy is... yeah.K MOVING ON NOW
19704_s.gif

For every male character there is a female version of that character

Female Big Mac.Male Derpy.Go, fanart makers, go!

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~