Hey. The lamp becomes an awesome haunted chandelier >:IEdit: Oh come on! Even after the filter was cleaned up we still can't say that word? Lets say awesome, then. Awesome fits.

Edited by Artezza Trigger

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

That key chain is probably the most terrifying thing in the metagame right now. Prankster + Thunder Wave + Swagger + Foul Play + Fairy/Steel typing makes for the absolute best annoyer in the game.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

see i usually end up liking most of the inanimate object-inspired Pokes(my favorite Pokemon is a coffin after all). ah well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

also, i used to like Hawlucha a lot... until i saw his real mouth. i thought he had a beak, but nope. that alone made him 100% uglier to me lol.

overlordsukapon.png

Yes, it's almost as bad as a Pokeball Pokemon would be! Or a MAGNET one! I hope those two never happen. (</sarcasm>)

Okay, I can't defend voltorb, but at least Magnemite isn't LITERALLY a magnet with a face.

That key chain is probably the most terrifying thing in the metagame right now. Prankster + Thunder Wave + Swagger + Foul Play + Fairy/Steel typing makes for the absolute best annoyer in the game.

Yeah, my friends doing that but with spikes too. Well, don't forget the prio 1 brave bird and the speed boost blaziken, that EVERYONE has.

I need to get my Smeargle to sketch my Floette's wish so I can breed it into Eevee, but it is proving to be a pain.

I could make you a Pikachu egg with wish if you want.

also, i used to like Hawlucha a lot... until i saw his real mouth. i thought he had a beak, but nope. that alone made him 100% uglier to me lol.

Same here.

Edited by -Whiplash-

Gamers rise up, not down

I need to get my Smeargle to sketch my Floette's wish so I can breed it into Eevee, but it is proving to be a pain.

Oh thanks! I just realized I was over thinking it. What I needed to do was delete all the moves but wish off Floette, take it to a Ditto friend safari, let it get transformed, switch out Smeargle, and problem solved.

bzprovince_zps0d5d507a.png

If you win, you live. If you lose, you die. If you don’t fight, you can’t win!

Oh thanks! I just realized I was over thinking it. What I needed to do was delete all the moves but wish off Floette, take it to a Ditto friend safari, let it get transformed, switch out Smeargle, and problem solved.

You could also go to Le Nah in Lumiose, choose double battle and have the Floette use Wish, then get the Smeargle to Sketch that. The only Pokemon your opponents use in the restaurant are the elemental monkeys, so it shouldn't be too hard. =P It's pretty cheap too.

see i usually end up liking most of the inanimate object-inspired Pokes(my favorite Pokemon is a coffin after all). ah well, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

I hate Hawlucha for a different reason. Its for its Flying press move. My first loss to a gym was to that move. Only on the second time was my Blastoise able to take it down. Now if I had known where Honedge was in the game. I wouldn't have as much hate for Hawlucha as I do now.

I'm actually considering buying Pokémon X just to play through its version of the story and maybe try a Nuzlocke for the first time.

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

You could also go to Le Nah in Lumiose, choose double battle and have the Floette use Wish, then get the Smeargle to Sketch that. The only Pokemon your opponents use in the restaurant are the elemental monkeys, so it shouldn't be too hard. =P It's pretty cheap too.
I forgot about places like that. I got it done in the friend safari. Now I just need to breed a bold female ditto so I can breed the Smeargle with it, and then with the outstanding eevee I received via wonder trade.I didn't realize the female ratio for Eevee is only 12%. Hatching a female with a bold nature is going to take time.EditWhelp. I hatched an Eevee with 30/20/31/30/30/18Technically speed shouldn't be an issue since it will be more of a tank, but it could make a difference. Hrump. I guess it is personal preference. I could keep trying for something better or settle. Edited by Sisen

One question about egg hatching. Is an eggs' gender determined once you receive the egg or can you keep resetting till you get the gender you want. I have an Amaura egg that's one step from hatching and I want a female one.

Did you beat the E4, or just the main story?

If just the story and not the E4, then no your 3rd won't be unlocked.

If E4 beaten, i dunno what your thing is. Busy playing X/Chain fishing in Y to get a shiny.

i have horrid luck, my highest chain so far has been 3.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

One question about egg hatching. Is an eggs' gender determined once you receive the egg or can you keep resetting till you get the gender you want. I have an Amaura egg that's one step from hatching and I want a female one.

Typically the hatchling isn't generated until the egg hatches, so in theory you can just keep resetting. Also about chain fishing: if you move or don't reel something in the chain breaks. What if you reel in a different Pokémon? Does that reset the process or not?

Just got an Female Amaura on my 3rd or 4th egg. surprising since the species is mostly male. Also her nature is timid which is good since I don't plan on her being a physical attacker. And her sp def is her best trait. I'm going to super train her so she can take hits better since Amaura's typing has a lot of weaknesses and two X4 weaknesses.

I also think I might have a perfect male Amaura. Bold Nature and Characteristic is capable of taking hits. All of its stats are at 6 except for attack which is 5

Speaking of shinies I just found a shiny Ivysaur in the friend safari. That makes my fifth shiny in X :)

stop finding shinies in me

jeeze why do people find shinies inside of me more often than outside of me. i should open myself up and try to find one.

oh wait you mean the games.

Bah. I still have yet to find 1 shiny in my collective pokemon experience. I hope I can get a shiny with chain fishing though...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Just got an Female Amaura on my 3rd or 4th egg. surprising since the species is mostly male. Also her nature is timid which is good since I don't plan on her being a physical attacker. And her sp def is her best trait. I'm going to super train her so she can take hits better since Amaura's typing has a lot of weaknesses and two X4 weaknesses. I also think I might have a perfect male Amaura. Bold Nature and Characteristic is capable of taking hits. All of its stats are at 6 except for attack which is 5

Did you have the IV guy check it? The IVs could still not be the best and show up 6.Does anyone know what shop sells protein, carbos, etc. ?

Typically the hatchling isn't generated until the egg hatches, so in theory you can just keep resetting.

The hatchling is generated right as you receive the egg, actually. At least, it was in Gen 5 and I don't think they changed it.

I see you already got a few females though, so I guess this is trivial. =P

Laverre City sells the vitamins, and I think you can also get them from the Battle Maison.

Just got an Female Amaura on my 3rd or 4th egg. surprising since the species is mostly male. Also her nature is timid which is good since I don't plan on her being a physical attacker. And her sp def is her best trait. I'm going to super train her so she can take hits better since Amaura's typing has a lot of weaknesses and two X4 weaknesses. I also think I might have a perfect male Amaura. Bold Nature and Characteristic is capable of taking hits. All of its stats are at 6 except for attack which is 5

Did you have the IV guy check it? The IVs could still not be the best and show up 6.

He said its stats were above average. What is the best possible response from him?

Looking for a Timid Syncher.....anyone have any spare synchers lying around?

I think I have one or two? I'd have to look but I cannot trade at the moment.

Did you have the IV guy check it? The IVs could still not be the best and show up 6.
He said its stats were above average. What is the best possible response from him?
The best response is outstanding. If he says that you should have a majority of high IVs. However, with some you might still have bad ones. Pay attention to the phrase he used and the stats he lists.Augh. I was finishing off my Trapinch Atk EV training and got blocked on by Nosepass looking for Hawlucha. I can either reset or try to crossbreed a qualot berry.

The best response is outstanding. If he says that you should have a majority of high IVs. However, with some you might still have bad ones. Pay attention to the phrase he used and the stats he lists.

These are his exact words for my hatched male Amaura

This Pokémon's potential is above average overall

Incidentally I would say that it's greatest potential lies in its Defense stat

Stats like those. They simply can't be beat. That's how I judge it.

The best response is outstanding. If he says that you should have a majority of high IVs. However, with some you might still have bad ones. Pay attention to the phrase he used and the stats he lists.
These are his exact words for my hatched male AmauraThis Pokémon's potential is above average overallIncidentally I would say that it's greatest potential lies in its Defense statStats like those. They simply can't be beat. That's how I judge it.
Then it likely has a 31 Def IV. There is decent, about average, above average, superior, and outstanding being the best.

Just reposting, can anyone check what my 3rd safari Pokemon is?

Hmmm... I don't think I've been online at the same time as you recently, but if you show up on my PSS I'll go back to the Safari and let you know.

Also guys, I'm training up a Timid Protean Greninja designed to abuse Mat Block in Triples. So far, it's definitely going to have a Water type move and a Normal move, but I'm not sure what the third attack should be. Its Hidden Power is Steel, which has some potential defensively, but it's not a very powerful attack. Suggestions?

Edit: dot, you have Eevee in your Safari.

Edited by Alyska

3DS Friend Code: 0018-0767-4231

So, how have your runs on the Battle Maison been?I got up to battle 40 on my last run with a team of Tyranitar, Vaporeon and Aegislash. Lost because I faced a double team/moonlight using Cresselia that had badly poisoned my Vaporeon. I had also badly poisoned the Cresselia before its evasion went sky high, but without another pokémon to switch into and needing two turns for wish to work vs. moonlight's one turn, it couldn't be helped. Next time I get that high I'm going to swap out some moves for Aerial Ace. Then I'll swap out Aegislash for an Icebeam Dragonite if I ever get to battle 50.Pleasantly surprised it took that long for the game to try the double team strategy. Its tried swagger/flatter, hypnosis and paraflinch several times, though.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

~