Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

So the GM is dead and everything is about to crumble, huh?I can confirm that Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite (misread that as Sodium Hypocrite...) is the detective. JiMing is in fact the last living member of the mafia. People we can trust would be nice to have right now.And everyone who is dead is against me. I'm so glad there are no undead people around right now.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

biobeast i take offence to your claim that we "all" killed you okayi did not kill youand besides this is a game of killing people anyway - it makes no sense you to throw a fuss over you getting killed WHEN THIS IS A GAME ABOUT KILLING PEOPLE

:P I'm just overreacting because there's nothing else to do. (Lack of Mafia activity stinks...)And because I only got to kill one person.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Well, let's put it this way... Both TR and Impulse know I investigated iBrow, and found out he was an odd secret role. Then he turns out to be hosting the GM in his head. Logic says that that means that either, I had a lucky guess, or I'm in the know.But, before that, I investigated Impulse, and he confirmed his role to me in a PM shortly after.And, of course, I investigated TR, just to make sure, and he's a villager through and through.(Sorry TR, I just wanted to make sure, even though the inbox thing was correct. =P)So; then. Last round we had Biobeast, TR, JiMing, and iBrow. Biobeast is dead(Black Mask). ibrow's dead(GM). TR is innocent. That only leaves JiMing, even if you don't want to believe me right away.Plus, since there's only one mafian left, it has to be either TR or JiMing. Also, further evidence toward the fact that I'm the detective? The game was waiting on a Detective and a Mafian. I show up, scene's posted with no mafian. Then JiMing shows up about maybe at the most an hour later. =P

What I want to know is WHY almost everyone wants me dead?I'm not even guilty of killing iBrow! JiMing is! The detective knows he's part of the Mafia!

Does EVERYONE want to kill you? Overreaction, I say.And did you read the post? The mafia didn't respond. Everyone says I'm a mafian. But even if I was, I didn't kill iBrow, because it was another anti-village role.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

What I want to know is WHY almost everyone wants me dead?I'm not even guilty of killing iBrow! JiMing is! The detective knows he's part of the Mafia!

Does EVERYONE want to kill you? Overreaction, I say.
*almost everyoneand you know what you guys i'm feeling left out all this talk about TR18 and JiMing and ibrowwell what about me am i too boring for you am i an obvious villager am i so squeaky-clean that you go "oh yeah man squish is so totally an obvious villager nothing special about him"well fine then but i appeared at the scene too you knowand i thought you guys actually wanted to kill me >:(

overlordsukapon.png

Well, let's put it this way... Both TR and Impulse know I investigated iBrow, and found out he was an odd secret role. Then he turns out to be hosting the GM in his head. Logic says that that means that either, I had a lucky guess, or I'm in the know.

Interesting how you (might be wrong here) never said iBrow was a secret role.Whatever guys. Can you at least lynch TR too, considering his tip-form thing ruined us?

- :burnmad: