Bionicle Mafia 2.4: What Once Was

Squishyfrog

Okay, I'm gonna say it here and now to narrow it down even further.I'm the medic and I've done an atrocious job at saving people. I don't even have a medical degree! This town's standards are low. As in, lower-than-low low. They'll take in almost anyone.

Edited by An Imploding Impulsion

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

whelp! we know who dies next *coughimpulsecough*

Honestly?You're one of the top suspects for the last anti-town role in my opinion. (and so am I, but I'm the medic, not lying) I would suggest not digging yourself a hole, I've been pretty successful at not doing that so far. Just a few accusations here and there (you, Burnmad, iBrow) but the villagers are doing well this game, even if some of us (me) have been atrocious at what they're supposed to do, because some of us are cowards. (again, myself)So. Where's your evidence that I'm the anti-town role? While there is not much evidence for you being the anti-town role, you definitely seem to want me dead. There is a little evidence for Squishy being the anti-town role, but not much, but it'll have to do. Obviously, I'm not gonna turn in myself. Also, when I first appeared as a suspect, you voted me because of my role last game. I'd like to say that one's role in a previous game has no effect on their role in a latter game.Gdfgdfgdfice, don't mess up.However, this defence of myself by myself is going to make me look suspicious. But if someone doesn't defend themselves, who will? I would assume not many.Let's just get this on with. Blade, I hope you investigate either Squishy or gdfgdfgdfice. Your choice. I'm convinced it's one of them, but I'm not sure who. Edited by An Imploding Impulsion

Just using basic logic (and since I'm not the GM now I can do this), there are two people claiming that Impulse is Medic and Blade is Detective. There is one anti-town person left, which means that either Blade has conned Impulse into believing he's the detective with a lucky guess (odds of this are very slim) or that they're both genuine. Impulse could not have conned Blade because Blade claims to be the detective. If he is, that means that he could check Impulse's role. If he's not, then he's a villager and thus of no interest to the anti-town role. Extrapolating from logic, it does not seem that Impulse or Blade are lying.Of course I could just be messing with you all and giving you deliberately flawed logic.:w:

Blade could be detective and just didn't want to waste an investigation to see if Impulse is pro-village, assuming he was, or just not be detective and, again, assumed Impulse was pro-village. Either way, I still think Impulse is guilty. But we'll see next round, won't we? Hopefully gdfgdfgdfice won't be in the next seen, otherwise he'll be lynched because he screwed up and tried to throw suspicion onto Impulse. (Which I know is what I'm doing, but my excuse is that I'm dead)My corpse at the scene is almost assuredly necromancer-related and, if I had to guess, will probably strangle someone next round because you didn't hang it.

- :burnmad:

I say we hang everyone at the next scene.

I like the way you think.Let's do it. Let's also hang Burnmad's body... again. I make a horrible medic. Blade makes a great detective. Kill me especially.

whelp! we know who dies next *coughimpulsecough*

Honestly?You're one of the top suspects for the last anti-town role in my opinion. (and so am I, but I'm the medic, not lying) I would suggest not digging yourself a hole, I've been pretty successful at not doing that so far. Just a few accusations here and there (you, Burnmad, iBrow) but the villagers are doing well this game, even if some of us (me) have been atrocious at what they're supposed to do, because some of us are cowards. (again, myself)So. Where's your evidence that I'm the anti-town role? While there is not much evidence for you being the anti-town role, you definitely seem to want me dead. There is a little evidence for Squishy being the anti-town role, but not much, but it'll have to do. Obviously, I'm not gonna turn in myself. Also, when I first appeared as a suspect, you voted me because of my role last game. I'd like to say that one's role in a previous game has no effect on their role in a latter game.Gdfgdfgdfice, don't mess up.However, this defence of myself by myself is going to make me look suspicious. But if someone doesn't defend themselves, who will? I would assume not many.Let's just get this on with. Blade, I hope you investigate either Squishy or gdfgdfgdfice. Your choice. I'm convinced it's one of them, but I'm not sure who.
I meant anti-town will kill you.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Blade was interviewing gdfgdfgdfice when suddenly he died of a heart attack. The coroner has not yet ascertained the cause of the attack, though he speculates that it may have been causing by the large dagger that had landed in his chest a few moments prior.Detective dead.Suspects:gdfgdfgdfice was standing in front of Blade and was the only witness to his death.Impulse was seen sharpening some knives near the scene of the crime.Kohrak Kal17 had recently escaped from the psychiatric ward of a nearby hospital and is believed to have stolen some surgical tools.iBrow was running around town being chased by an undertaker who was yelling "Wait! We haven't buried you yet!"

bug_animated.gif

Okay; that prove it, Lhik's the killer, and is abusing his GM status so he doesn't appear. =P/EDIT: Here's my proof for that... Lhik said that gdfice was a villager. That means that we have confirmed three people who didn't do it, and the last is pretty likely to be equally innocent.Plus, there's only one person who could have killed Burnmad... And the pattern appears to be that whoever gets killed by this mysterious killer, becomes the killer in the next scene.Vote Lhik if you want to survive this game the whole way through.

Edited by Blade: Sodium Hypochlorite

Okay then, I vote Lhikevikk.Because of this, this game is now descending into madness at least ten times faster than it was before this update. It's gonna be all over the place. HE KNOWS WHAT WE ARE, HE SEES ALL. HE IS the universe THE GM. Actually, he probably is the universe.

I assume that these potted plants, when you are killed, will grow into a new and more dangerous Lhikevikk, meaning it would be beneficial for us to hang both you and your potted plants? If this is true, (it probably isn't) then it would be beneficial to hang both him and his beloved potted plants. Not to mention, the look on his face will be priceless if he sees his potted plants being hanged as he dies.Also, you're missing about 2 votes to hang me.