Rahi

Hexann

I have to say the Nui-Rama, the first Rahi I was introduced to. Their swarm society is one that intrigues me.The Kofo-jaga are awesome too. Like chibi versions of Nui-Jaga! :P I just wish they appeared in the MNOLG, since they were mentioned a lot, like in the Battle for Kini Nui.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

The 2001 Rahi were the best. Their functions were far better than the gears seen in the other sets from that year, and they were awesome at that. Of all the 2001 Rahi, I still have both my Muaka and Kane-Ra built. Though their rubber bands have degenerated into chunks of hard and cracking rubber, I still find occasional nostalgic pleasure in picking them up and making them snap their jaws. The Manas were also interesting, as their radio-controlled aspect was astoundingly brilliant.My first Rahi was, unsurprisingly, one from 2001. It was early in 2002 when I got started into BIONICLE, and my first Rahi set, I believe, was the Nui-Jaga. I distinctly remember building the purple one first, then having to wait until tomorrow to build the second one because of what I recall as being a pediatric appointment. Ironically, they ended up being my least favorite of all the Rahi from that year.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I have the Master Builder set, which gives loads of different Rahi, and is my only Rahi set from the '01- '02 era. None of them are particularly brilliant, I liked the Kewa for MNOLG reasons, but due to the limiting nature of having to use the same parts for all of them, none of those rahi designs were particularly exciting. As for Rahi in general, no competition, the '03 Gukko bird with functional wings was brilliant.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

I have the Master Builder set, which gives loads of different Rahi, and is my only Rahi set from the '01- '02 era. None of them are particularly brilliant, I liked the Kewa for MNOLG reasons, but due to the limiting nature of having to use the same parts for all of them, none of those rahi designs were particularly exciting. As for Rahi in general, no competition, the '03 Gukko bird with functional wings was brilliant.

I wish I had that set or any of the 2001 rahi.

I absolutely love the original rahi from 2001. The mouth function on Muaka and Kane-Ra is especially epic. I was also able to get my hands on the Nui-Jaga, Nui-Rama, and Tarakava, and they were all so fun to play with. But, I didn't start getting these guys until 2009. The only one I don't have, and the only 2001 set overall missing, is the Manas.As for other rahi, I got 2 visorak, Gadunka, Gukko, Fenrakk, and a Klakk. I'd have to say Fenrakk is the best out of these ones.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Muaka and Nui-Rama were always cool, never had them as sets, though. =/ I also liked the Zivon (Is that the name?) from 05, something I wanted to build but never got a chance to.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

I liked pretty much all of them, I *snif* sadly didn't get any of them (of the originals. I did get Keetongu though.). The Mana crabs were cool because of the remote-controlled aspect.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

• 2 weeks later...

well my fist rahi set was the nui-rama. I will say my favorite rahi is a toss up of the hahhna crab, the visorak, Tarakava or gadunka.I will say when ever i think of the tarakava i always think of those darn punching nun toys.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.