The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Parched WastesVertan's eyes flickered open. New daylight fell upon them, and he lifted himelf up, groaning. His body felt a little sore, but it wasn't painful enough that he couldn't get up and move around.How long had he been out? Last he knew, it was night, he was battling those three Toa, and hit by a powerful burst of electricity. Might it have been days? It was long enough for him to recover from the fight and his wounds.Vertan just sat there. His battlebroom was gone, though his mask remained. Thankfully, no one had come across him during his unconsciousness.What do I do now?IC: Parched WastesA green-colored cloud floated high through the air. It was at a perfect height to see the action below - and there was plenty to see. Down below, resting near the base of a sand dune, was a red, silver, and black-armored being, big and powerful looking. It was obviously a Skakdi, from the looks of the face and spine. To the cloud above, it was so much more. It stopped and gently moved downward to this Skakdi. ''Well, well, well,'' said a disembodied voice, which startled Vertan. Before him, a green cloud came, collecting as it did, forming first into feet and then legs. It was now gone, a green and gold-armored figure in its place, which touched down on the sand. ''What do we have here? Some bored looking Skakdi, sitting all alone?''Vertan, whose eyes widened at the sight of a Skakdi, immediately reached for his club. The green-fleshed Skakdi shook his head. ''Now, now. You wouldn't want to hurt a fellow like me, would you?'' He gestured to the golden emblem on his shoulder, and then held his sword up high. The Skakdi of Fire had, at first, moved his hand away from his weapon upon seeing the sign. But after the sight of the sword, he instantly made sort of a bow. ''An officer of my lord, forgive me for such behavior,'' he said. Then he grabbed his tool and posed for a strike. ''And now tell me why I should care in a place like this?''Reptak simply looked at Vertan. The warrior was somewhat familiar, especially at a time like this. Vertan, too, seemed to recognize his fellow Skakdi; being a fighter such as himself meant that he would have seen someone like Reptak back during the wars, for planning and attacking stuff. Though he did not really care about that now.Reptak merely gave in to the question, instead of attacking. ''Vertan - your name I believe it was - how many other Skakdi have you seen around here?''He lowered his club down a little. ''None,'' he answered. ''Why?''''Now tell me how many times were you beaten without you Elemental powers?'' Reptak queried.''Twice... maybe...'' he answered.''Don't you see, Vertan, that we would be better off working together instead of fighting?'' the Skakdi of Air said. ''We can both access our Elements, combine them with our other powers... and with my skill of tactics, we can survive and deafeat our enemies easily.''The club was lowered completely. Reptak's words made so much sense - why shouldn't they work together? ''Fine. We'll work together.'' Vertan said. ''Oh, and just so you know, I'm part of this deadly team called Patronage now. From what I hear, I'm important now.'' he added, and went on to explain what he knew from his time spent on the island and from Levacius. Reptak nodded, pondering about the information. ''Good. Now, tell me more while we leave this desert. I want to explore our new 'home'.''

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Levacius / Toothy BaneLevacius shrugged. "We've met. I provided him quick transport to the Shadowtangle."He looked forward. "You know, I do believe you and I left off on the wrong idea. You wished to come here, so I let you. But since we last met, I have been... considering a few new things. I ask you what you know of the Shepherd, and Patronage. The Shepherds who brought you here. For, you see, I believe I know how we can beat them.""Accept my offer, as Amalia here did, if you would please. There are only three of us now, but we can continue to grow. And if you choose to, perhaps you could indicate us to others in the area you have met. Others who, like us, believe the Shepherds can be beat at their own game."IC: Arillan / Eastern SeasArillan swam around the waters. Indeed, small, finned Rahi were everywhere in the ocean.A bubble of air that he sustained and kept full of oxygen surrounded his head as he swam in the depths. A second bubble extended over his equipment. It didn't take very much elemental energy to do this, and he didn't even need to provide oxygen for his equipment, just protection from the water.His cloak was no longer equipped, but bundled up.He would circle the island counterclockwise - he assumed that's what the Shepherds intended by their use of words. Hopefully, out in these seas, he would find what he looked for - most likely on the east coast, but he had to go all around.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

-==IC: Kairan/Parched Wastes==-Kairan frowned, as he looked around."So... What happened after I nearly got buried?" Kairan asked, as he wished to know the un-altered version, as what he could remember had been slightly altered from when he went 'wild'.

IC: Parched Wastes/Ashring:While walking through the desert, Reptak had listened to what his Skakdi companion said. He smirked when Vertan told him about the team he was now on, foolishly giving the emeny knowledge that he could use and have somesort of advantage later on. After he had finished, Reptak had told his partner, ''We must always be willing to work with eachother to use our powers, that way we do not have to waste time getting eachother's consent.'' Now the two were heading for Ashring, where Vertan had previously dwelled. The red-skinned Skakdi didn't care about revisiting; he enjoyed the heat, and wanted to show off the ruin he caused while pursuing Levacius. Reptak was fine with that, but more importantly, he had entertained himself by figuring out the riddle above.Let's see, dragon's meal... eggs - Dragon's Roost, maybe? Avoid the place of unending thirst... the Parched Wastes, obviously. Follow hose with fins... fish, no doubt... and crystal gaze. Water looks like crystal sometimes... like a mirror... like crystal - the sea by the volcano! That's it! he had thought along the way. He supposed that Vertan didn't need the hidden cache, but if some riddle had to be solved to find it, then it would be worthwhile. ''Look,'' Reptak ordered. ''Up ahead. That is your safe haven, is it not?'' The volcanic region of Ashring was dead ahead, the tan sand fading away and becoming solid ground, with black smoke hanging in the air. Both Skakdi hurried, one eager to show destruction, the other greedy and wanting to see if he solved the enigmic question. IC: Parched WastesGreel, upon hearing Plagia's question, answered, ''Yes, but they ran away,'' bitterly, not even turning. He wanted a kill today. The sound of a body hitting sand met his ears, and he looked to see the Lightning Toa on the ground. Sighing, he used telekinesis to lean her against the dune, so she could wake up in a sitting position, as opposed to lying on the desert floor. ''No idea,'' he told Kairan before moving over to their Toa of Fire ally to be healed.

-==IC: Kairan/Parched Wastes==-"Next question, I didn't attack you guys... Right?" Kairan asked, as he leaned against a rock to try and get his stamina back, preferably without falling asleep or so."Because for whatever reason... I went out of control. Something else seemed to take over." Kairan explained, a frown on his face.

IC: Parched Wastes: ''No, I don't believe so,'' Greel said, shaking his head. It almost sounded to him like the condition of a Hordika, though Kairan wasn't a one at all. ''What was it like - the fight I mean - for you?'' he asked, wanting to know if his partner had damaged the ememy badly.IC: Ashring:Reptak and Vertan stood on the remains of Dragon's Roost. The former tactician was, at first, very impressed that he had succeeded in nearly destroying an entire volcano. But after learning that a Toa of Sonics, or something like one, had done most of the work, he didn't look too impressed, even if Vertan had made an avalance and an accidental explosion.''We need to move on,'' he said, ''if we - I - want a cache prize.'' Reptak lead the way, moving toward the volcanic shore of Ashring - the northernmost spot on the island. They would probably search the rest of the coast, but he wanted to start there. OOC: Last post for now.

Edited by Magnus Greel

-==IC: Kairan/Parched Wastes==-Kairan tried to think about what had happened."Well, I was taking a back seat, and only saw things from the seemingly insane state my mind was in, but I believe that the enemy had been slightly damaged. However..." Kairan said, as he looked at his damaged armour."A lot of the damage had been dealt to me. That guy, while I hate the mask he wears, definitely has a different way of using it, if he was using it to track my movements as I figure he was."

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: Nostala stabilized, at least, more so than she had been before. At this point she wasn't so much on the verge of falling into a coma as she was simply sleeping from exhaustion.Considering she hadn't gotten a moment of actual rest in the past several hours on top of the fight, this seemed perfectly reasonable to her unconscious mind. She continued to sleep.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Irriane / Parched WastesIrriane came over to Plagia and Rynekk in turn, healing both their injuries.She then slumped down near them. She chuckled, and said, "Well I dunno what got into you, but when you burst out of the sand, it certainly shocked that blasted sand being. Certainly saved my life with your timing."Looking down, she pointed at the massive, cauterized hole near her ribs. "So, like, do any of you... I dunno... know how to treat giant, burnt wounds? Or have some water. I could really use some water."IC: Arillan / Ashring CoastArillan swam under the waves north of Dragons Roost, giving the area a rough inspection, as he had done across most of the coast line waters. If he didn't find anything, he had a few more targets of interest around the coast. Otherwise, he would retrieve his cache and leave, wherever it was.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Arillan / Ashring CoastNot finding anything, the assassin swam on.Crystal gaze... yes, he was pretty sure where it was now. He continued going counterclockwise along the island.OOC: Early morning post, last until 3-4.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I'm back. And on a steed.IC: Darkon Riding Norus / Parched Wastes Darkon sat on the back on Norus, playing a tune on his small Guitar-like instrument, called a Yoal. As he sang in his terribly screechy voice, he noticed a large group of other slaves. "Ho! What have we here? More slaves? Let us go and see what they are up to!" he spoke to himself and Norus. Norus turned and quickly approached the team. Darkon waved, oblivious to the fact their backs were turned. "Hoy! Fellow contestants!" He called.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Yawning Sunder/Ashring:Seeing nothing so far, Hexxon had teleported to the very tip of eastern Ashring, where it touched the purple dot. He looked around again. Was the cache on land, or in the chasm of the Sunder? Probably Ashring, the Toa thought, snorting. The slavers would put it a such a vile place. I really do hate this place.Indeed he did. No one other than a fire wielder would like the region; it was too hot, and the air always had a brimstone stench. Unfortunately, Hexxon didn't have any Kanohi or tools on him to easily locate the cache, so he settled on a manual search on the tip of eastern Ashring, still hidden with his powers. IC: Sea:Reptak, in his cloud form, drifted through the waters off the coast of Ashring, willing his particles to move in the desired direction. He had been initially uncertain of ''swimming'' while in this state of being; did he need to hold his breath like this? He possessed no lungs or even a nose currently to hold any oxygen, but to make sure he wouldn't drown, he made sure to take a large gulp of air just to be sure. What if he need to reform while underwater? Then he would surely drowned with the lack of air, so he took some with him in case that ever happened.So far, the Skakdi hadn't seen anything that looked like a cache north of Ashring. He even tried following schools of fish.Might there be a particular group of fish around the cache, with a school leading to it? Or was that just telling us to swim? It might be located in the soil beneath the surface of the water, so I should look around at the bottom of the sea.And what about the ''crystal gaze''? The Shimmering Maze sounds like a good canidate... but we need to stay in water - unless the cache is off the coast of Ashring by the Shimmering Maze!Reptak forced his form in the western direction.IC: Sea:Vertak faired no better than his Skakdi partner, though he saw Reptak's cloud quicken its pace and followed his path.IC: Parched Wastes:Greel turned; he thought he heard something calling nearby. IC: Toothy Bane/Haven Cove:Reya walked down the side of a mountain cautiously. Daytime had disturbed her work and she had taken a peak outside, seeing new cache placements on the map. She decided to take a break from the experiments, and headed for the closest cache location: Haven Cove.Instead of taking the way down toward the pathway, the Toa of Water descended this side, for she saw others among the mountains. They hadn't spotted her at her placement, and they certainly didn't on this way.Coming close to the base of the rock, Reya leapt silently off and made way for the center of the beach.It's too bad Petra and Oura aren't here. It would have been Petra's cache this time.Having a cache at Haven Cove surprsied her, as it had been off limits and full of Caretakers.Thery're gone, I know. But maybe some of their parts are locked away in the box. she thought as she stepped onto the beach.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Arillan / West of Shimmering MazeArillan was quite far ahead of the Skakdi, and was currently west of Shimmering Maze (going from northwest and southwest as needed), trying to find the cache. With the part about crystal gaze, he was certain this was the spot.OOC: If it isn't here, I'm stumped as far as locations.IC: Irriane / Parched Wastes (FINAL POST - DEATH)Body overheated past even what a toa of fire should have been able to stand. The daylight, whilst warming and comforting to the others, had become torture rapidly for her. She needed water, but had none. None of them did.Looking at Darkon, she said, "Hey, are you some kind of scorpion-man of the apocalypse?"She tried to stand, but her attempts led to her scabbed wound being broken open. Blood began to come out. With all of the conditions in effect on her negatively, she was unable to gather enough elemental energy to stop it.Her last words were, "Seriously, who designs a healing mask that can't let you heal yourself?"A final spurt of blood. Her heartlight flashed one last time, then ceased entirely. She had managed to heal all of the others, but she couldn't heal herself. Unlike Jontan, she wasn't a warrior - she was a healer.Had this been in Ashring? Shadowtangle? Things might have been different. But nothing mattered to her anymore. She was dead.OOC: One of you guys take the mask of healing...Now, who to make next?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Parched WastesGreel's attention was turned away when he heard Irriane talk... and then collapse. He moved to her side, just in time to see her heartlight fade to black. ''Such a pity,'' he said, stroking her head before removing her Kanohi of Healing. He hadn't known her too well, but she had helped out, and that was good enough.Although he couldn't use the mask he held, Greel still wanted to keep it.

-==IC: Kairan/Parched Wastes==-Kairan chuckled at Irriane's comment."Well, at least my escape trick work. Though, I will admit, I doubt I would've been able to fight as long as I did if that... 'instinct' shall I put it, hadn't taken over. He used efficient energy techniques, I must say." Kairan said, and then looked over toward the newcomer.More new people? Let's hope this one is less agressive... I'm exhausted... Kairan thought, though didn't call out exactly for that reason, though he did frown at Irriane's wound.I hope she can be he- Kairan thought, and turned with a horrified look as he heard Irriane's comment, and her then fall to the ground. Kairan growled as he closed his eyes tightly with a grimace.What... What was that fight for then...? Kairan thought with a sad frown, as he shook his head. He had only met the Toa of Fire; but with everything that she had helped with in the last few hours, it was like he had known her much longer. Kairan grit his teeth, as he shook his head again.That Toa of Sand... Sealed his fate when he attacked... Him and that other guy who was helping him. Kairan thought as he stared at the sand with a look of brief disgust.

OOC: Levacius, wasn't Arillan just north of Ashring, starting to swim west? Vertan and Reptak were already there, too, making way for the west as well. They shouldn't be too far apart, then.IC: SeaThe two Skakdi were closing in on the northwestern sea off Ashring and by the Shimmering maze. It wouldn't be too long now; Reptak was sue that was the right area, and Vertan couldn't wait to get his claws on some treasure.Almost there... Reptak crooned. IC: Haven CoveReya walk on the white sands of Haven Cove once again, heading for the very center. There should be a purple flag there, like the last one.Another was coming, she was sure; there was always competition.

OOC: Irriane's dead? D:I knew I should have posted this sooner...IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: Nostala groaned suddenly as she regained consciousness, slowly opening her eyes. Her vision was blurry, and her head felt as if it were spinning. She raised a palm to her mask, closing her eyes as she planted her hand on her head.Something felt... different, she noticed. Raising a hand to her chest, she felt where her broken heartlight was. A second later, she realized that she wasn't bleeding, and that the pain from her injuries was gone. Opening her eyes, she looked around."What happened?" she asked, a dreadful feeling coming over her as she saw Greel and Kairan's expressions. Then her eyes fell on Irriane's body. Nostala's eyes widened. "What's wrong with her?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Sea Reptak and Vertan had entered the area northwest of the Shimmering Maze, off the coast of Ashring. The Skakdi of Air stayed near the seabed of sand and sediments, scanning it and sometimes following the trails of schools of fish.IC: SeaWhile Reptak moved around the sea floor, Vertan swam several feet below the surface, looking around the blue enviroment for any clues or the cache.Unlike his partner, the red warrior needed to head back up to swallow more fresh air to continue searching. Though he did have large lungs, due to his size, which gave him advantage over smaller species - like Toa.And how I do hate Toa. Vertan thought as he looked around.IC: Parched Wastes''Dead, unfortunately.'' Greel replied, looking down at the Mask of Power in his hands. Though the presence of the stranger caught his attention again.IC: Haven CoveReya stood, glancing around at the center of Haven Cove. She tried to remember what Oura had done last time there was a cache here. The memory came to her, and she looked up at the map, moving and positioning herself directly below the big, purple dot.Now, if I'm standing in the right place...The Toa of Water lowered her eyes back to the ground, ready to see if there was a purple flag waiting right there...IC: AshringHexxon stepped onto the eastern tip of Ashring, placing himself exactly below the cache dot on the map overhead.Let's see...He turned, shifting his gaze, surveying the land around him. Surely the cache was right here...

-==IC: Kairan/Parched Wastes==-Kairan nodded solemnly, to confirm what Greel had said."That blasted sand wielder's attack got to her, though she did manage to heal you and I..." Kairan said, as he shook his head at what had happened."Next time we meet those guys; it'll be different... It better be different..." Kairan said, and looked at Nostala."You okay?" Kairan asked, just to confirm that she was alright.

IC: Orssa: Parched Wastes:Orssa grimaced at the sight of Irriane dying, but shook it off. "Next time we see them, I'll gut that sand welder so bad he'll regret it!" Orssa growled, filling with rage. "No one deserved to die, except for those foresaken horrors of this universe," Orssa stated.

OOC: Them people droppin' like flies. As i'm sure you can tell, Darkon is not a very intelligent or "Down to Earth" Person. Tends to break out in song, BTW. Oh, and he has a small stringed instrument closely resembling and sounding like a banjo mixed with a bass guitar. Very interesting guy.Darkon answered to Irraine, totally unaware that she was dead. "Nay, I am but a humble traveler and musician, intent on finding some shelter-" He said before arriving close enough to the group to see Irraine's body."Oh dear." He sighed, before noticing everyone else. "I didn't do that, did I?" He asked, meaning no offense, but probably generating some. "Does anybody else need help, or hydration? I have a small amount of water on me..." He said looking at the varied faces. "And who is this sand wielder?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Parched WastesGreel raised his head. ''You didn't cause it, no. It was the stress and damage of battle, I would say.'' He didn't say anything about the sand-wielder, prefering to leave it for Kairan. Although he too faced Jontan, the Toa of Lightning fought him longer, and probably knew him better.''Thank you for the offer, stranger,'' he said, looking at Darkon. ''We will definately need some... but I also had seen some ruins before the battle, before I could report my findings. I think it would be best to go there, where me might find some shelter, more water... and food maybe...''

Darkon, always happy to help, pulled out two jugs full of water. "I collected these back in the big jungle-place. Lots of dew, and thus lots of water. The carnivouris plants were a bit tough, though. It's name was... Shadow something. Wait a minute. If we are all thirsty and tired, why don't we go back to the jungle for water and such?" He asked with a animal-like cock of the head.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: "I'm fine," Nostala answered Kairan, her tone sullen. At the mention of the ruins, her eyes flashed back to Irriane. "Should we bury her here or take her along to be put to rest later?"Inside, she was berating herself. She could use masks, and she had had her fair share of experience as a healer in the past. Had she not passed out like she did, then she might have been able to help the Toa of Fire...Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

-==IC: Kairan/Parched Wastes==-Kairan nodded to Orssa."I agree with you there, and will gladly help you." Kairan said, and then looked to the newcomer to address his question."The sand wielder that's being mentioned is one of the two who just attacked us. He was the one who dealt the wound that killed Irriane here." Kairan said, and frowned."He's someone who can freely manipulate sand as if it were a shield almost, and appears to be an Avsa wielder, which I dislike after being almost killed by two people who use that mask." Kairan explained, and shook his head again, as that fight didn't seem to do any good, as he looked back to Irriane."... We can't just leave her in the middle of the desert... It wouldn't honour her memory properly..." Kairan said with a frown, as he nodded to Nostala."We should take her along... If we can't find any better place, we can at least bury her near the ruins." Kairan said, as he looked at Nostala, noticing that she seemed to be taking the loss harder than most, and inwardly wondered if that was because she hadn't been conscious when Irriane had died.OOC: Huh. I wrote this without any knowledge of the post directly above mine, but it fit in perfectly. xD I'm gonna expand a little, of course, but still.

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

OOC:1. Great minds think alike, you two, and thus your posts correspond. Due to... great minds. And such.I dunno, I'm bored and just now got my game after 5 years.2. Due to what Kazi stated.If you have an objection, Kazi, you can tell me, but this seems the only way to break the static.IC: Levacius / Toothy BaneKono turned and ran.Levacius shrugged, then looked around. Activating his jetpack, he flew over to Haven Cove.He saw a figure, down below. A female being. Could it...?He flew down, making an effort to appear peaceful."Greetings!" he said to Reya, giving what appeared most to be a bow. "Undoubtedly you have come here in search of the cache. I, and my two companions - Amalia isn't far, and my other is searching the Cove as we speak - have likewise come here. But more importantly, we are seeking an individual I spotted off yonder shore during the night. Perhaps you know more of those who live in the area, and could identify this being? I would most like to speak to them about the things that we both witnessed transpiring."OOC: Also, just because.IC: Suicavel / ShadowtangleSuicavel felt hunger. Not natural hunger, no, but unnatural hunger.He heard a noise. A tendril of shadow whipped out through the cave, and grabbed a passerby outside the cave."Well, look what the Muaka dragged in..." he muttered. Moras, dehydrated and hungry.Suicavel leaned over him and activated his mask. First, he drained all positive emotions from his enemy. He would only need fear. Then, he drained the beings light, converting it into his own shadow energy. Finally, his very life force began to drain. His organic components went pale, and his body, void of life, fell limp.Grabbing onto the body, he began snapping off body parts. He would need something to amuse himself until he was ready to leave.The toa of irons finger hit the floor, separated from the rest of the body.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Amalia: Haven Cove:Amalia flew along with Levacius to see Reya. "Ah. You are a Toa of Water. Interesting.. Levacius, I will contact Terizov. Do not interrupt me. Distance communications are not as easy as they seem," Alia said as she searched for Terizov, detecting him in a distant proximity from where herself, Levacius, and Reya were. 'Terizov!' she shouted telepathically to his conciousness.IC: Terizov: Haven Cove:Terizov perched himself on a tree he made out of amusement. He swiveled his head around, alert for anything. Odd enough, he thought he heard Amalia speaking to him. 'Terizov!' Terizov immediately responded, 'Yes, Amalia?' 'Levacius and I are doin' some recruiting. What is your status?' Amalia asked. 'I'm near the cache and will be there in minutes.' Terizov said with an optimistic tone as he began to fly toward the ever closer cache with his Elda.

OOC: Geez. You have a thing for evil and degrading deaths, Don't you? Well, you're not getting Darkon. His banjo thingy is to awesome. And Moras was no Toa. And he didn't have power over Iron. You're thinking of Ventis.IC: Darkon Riding Norus / Parched Wastes Darkon glanced at Karian "Who was the other being? And were are we going?" He asked while stroking a resting Norus. "But before you answer anymore questions, we should present our selves. I am Darkon, master of Iron, Density, and music. And this my most trusty and powerful steed, Norus. He has power over earth, for your information." He said, motioning to himself and then to Norus. "I recommend you pet Norus soon. Otherwise he might think you hostile."

pNNgXax.jpg

-==IC: Kairan/Parched Wastes==-Kairan nodded, and then took Darkon's advice and proceeded to pet the steed."My name is Kairan; I'm a Toa of Electricity." Kairan explained, and then addressed his two questions."First off, do you mean the one who was with the sand wielder, or the other avsa user? If you mean the former, I didn't really fight him, but he seemed to wield needles of a sort. If you mean the other Avsa person, he's a monster that can wield Shadow, and appears to hide out in Shadowtangle, given that the group you see here has been attacked many times in Shadowtangle and the Yawning Sunder... But he hasn't attacked us here yet. His name is Suicavel." Kairan explained, as he sat down once more."As for where we're going, I'm not too certain. You'd have to ask Greel about that..."

OOC: You people who keep posting 'Sea', could you say where in the sea you are? I'm not going to just reveal where the cache is like other times, you have to figure out the specific spot from the clues. That was kind of the idea behind using a riddleIC: A flash of purple caught Hexxon's eye. It was on the Shadowtangle side of the Sunder, right at the feet of the cliffs. The flag was fluttering about erratically, slender pole it was affixed to lashing wildly as the powerful waterfall battered it. Hexxon would also have to brave the might of the cascade if he were to retrieve his prizeIC: Terivoz's mask led him right to a box in cache purple. It wasn't buried, wasn't guarded, wasn't even hidden particularly well. It was almost too good to be true. And on the Island of Pain that invariably meant it was

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Haven Cove The cache, being a purple box on white sand, was now visibly noticible. A claw of compacted water stretched out from Reya's hands, and snatched the prize from the ground. It retracted back, being absorbed into her hands. She grabbed the cache just as the claw was completely gone.''Now, let's see what's inside...'' she told the group.Reya ignored Levacius for now. She decided it would be best to see the cache's contents first.IC: Ashring/Yawning SunderHexxon smiled at the purple flag below. Normally, he would have teleported down there, but the cache was in a far too dangerous place to go to without support. Instead, he began charging his Rhotuka of Erasing, and kept in in place once it was fully charged. He first aimed it downward where the cache was, then reached into the field of energy, grabbing it, and proceeding to shoot. Rhotuka, besides being able to inflict their powers on another, were capable of being ridden. That's exactly what Hexxon did; as he zoomed down with it, he lifted himself into a sitting position on the wheel, and mentally steered the energy toward the purple flag. Once in range, the Toa of Psionics reached out, trying to grab the cache, smiling. IC: Northwestern SeaReptak continued to search the seafloor, looking among the sand and sediments for any sign of the cache. Hopefully, he had picked the right spot. IC: Northwestern SeaVertan's head broke the water's surface as he gulped for new air, and then swam back down to scan this section of the sea. They were in the northwestern part, off the coast of Ashring, searching the far out deep and the coastal, shallow waters. If the Skakdi chose to, they could walk in a diagonal, straight line towards the Shimmering Maze from where they were, believing the spot here was the right one.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Arillan / The Seas / West of Parched Wastes / Due west of Shimmering MazeArillan landed on the bottom of the waters, then waved his hand, creating a huge air bubble - fifty Bio diameted, twelve Bio high. He decided he would keep moving around, moving the bubble if needed, and find the cache.He was about twenty seven Bio off of the shore. The water wasn't extremely deep, but the top of his bubble was about two Bio below the surface.IC: Levacius / Haven CoveLevacius walked over by Reya. Nodding off to Terizov and raising his hand for peace, he looked down. "What did you find?" he asked. "And how much of a problem will it cause."OOC: I don't know who I killed. The last of your characters, in any event. Whoever he is, he's dead, and your collection of characters is a clean slate.And Darkons more of the type of person Levacius would fight.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Darkon's the kind of Character that would make sure his friends are fine, and then run like heck.IC: Darkon riding Norus / Parched Wastes"Toa of electricity? That's quite a powerful element." He said more to himself than anybody. "So who's who?" He asked, turning and looking at the rest of the group. Norus made a deep gutural sound. "And don't forget to pet Norus." Added Darkon hastily.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Parched WastesGreel, not wanting to get too close to the stranger and his giant pet, instead telekinetically reached out to the Rahi, stroking it with an unseen force. Rocky snarled at the new, rival animal, but a tug on his reins made him stop. His master stepped over to him, petting his armored back.''The ruins,'' he said, trying to remember which direction it was in. But maybe if they could trace Rocky's pawprints in the sand, they could follow them back to the area where he spotted them. The closer ones would probably be gone from the fight with sand, but some might be noticible farther out. ''We should all go there. Maybe even bury our dead colleague here, if you all want to.''And I'm Greel, by the way,'' he told Darkon.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: RynekkRynekk groaned and coughed up sand and dirt. He leaned forwards, trying to catch his breath.The Toa glanced around, bleary eyed, saying, 'What the Karz just happened?'He eventually managed to rise to his feet, before seeing the limp body of Irriane, heart-light blank.Rynekk grimaced, noting that he seemed to be doing that a lot lately.'Karz,' was the only word he could think to say at the moment.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Darkon Riding Norus / Parched Wastes"Karz? What a strange name..." he muttured before turning to the one with the Rock Lion. "The ruins, eh? I don't believe I crossed any ruins while I was traveling, so you are the best in leading us." He stated. "Oh, and no need to hold onto your steed. It might dislike Norus, but Norus would not dare hurt him. Even if your lion attacked, Norus would not strike back. He is only dangerous to those who are evil enough to earn a place on my list of enemies."

pNNgXax.jpg