The Island Of Pain

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: Nostala rubbed her chin in thought. "I'll have to talk to Greel about that; see what he thinks," she said. "Feel free to brainstorm ideas for a team name while I do that... I guess." Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the sky darkening, though she spotted something else of interest. "I'll be right back; it looks like the map's been updated."Following after Greel, she looked at the map. Her heart skipped a beat upon seeing that there were three dots very near where the ruins were -- two caches north and northeast of their position, and to the west, a white dot. Another Team Patronage Member. Looking around for Greel, she spotted the Toa-like being and then ran over to him."Greel," she hissed. "You see that?" She pointed to the map as she neared him. "We need to start getting things organized around here; there are too many caches this time around to pass up the free equipment -- and too much equipment to let fall into potentially hostile slaves' hands."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC/Kinika/AshringKarz, she was fast. He took off, sadly failing at keeping up. Once across the stony leap, he had the Shadow Tangle to deal with. He flashed into invisibility, making sure no one (thing) could see him. One could never be too careful.His jaw dropped. How had she gotten so far? He sped up to get nearer.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Grotir finally made it to the purple dot, invisibly conscious of the matoran trying to catch up behind her. She smirked slightly without changing posture even as she slowed down to search the area for the purple flag indicative of a cache.She liked getting reactions out of people. And from the way he was trying to catch up, the hybrid thought, prying open obstructions or simply tossing them away, she most certainly had.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Parched WastesWhile being outside looking for a spot to bury Irriane, Greel had noticed the changes to the map, and was surprised at the surplus of caches in the area. He smiled and took a deep breath of night air - the best air, in his opinion. Ah, he thought, his hands in his coat pockets, another successful day on the Island of Pain. Nostala's sudden appearance broke his attention, but then he looked where she pointed, relaxed-looking. ''Indeed, I have seen the caches. You seem excited, Nostala. Never been on a cache hunt before?'' the large number of prizes - and their relative closeness - didn't even seem to phase him.He shifted his gaze over to the closest caches. ''We should take the opportunity to arm ourselves - the entire group. That would make us such a frightening force. If it will make you all happy, then let's go.''IC: Eastern SeaReya took large gulp of air before diving into the waters. It felt good to return to her element, and to go after another cache.This one better not have a Kraata in it. She kicked forth, swimming past both Levacius and Amalia, and searched for the prize.IC: AshringHexxon reappeared in the foul region of Ashring. How he hated this place, with its dark air, and hot ground, and running lava. This place should be paved over, and replaced with a less hazardous place, he thought as he teleported again, this time arriving in the cache area, right under the purple dot. Now, where is that purple flag?IC: Ashring The two Skakdi traveled around the destroyed volcano of Dragon's Roost as they neared the cache in northwestern Ashring.''The cache area is just ahead!'' Vertan called to Reptak.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC: Levacius / East Seas off AshringWell, they weren't directly above the cache. They were still a bit away.When Reya passed, Levacius took it as a challenge, and swam even faster. Still, he couldn't keep up with a toa of water.He would have laughed, but drowning did nobody any good. Maybe he was getting old. Sure didn't swim as fast as when he first started.IC: Elynirus / Parched Wastes"Two groups," Elynirus suggested. "A group to investigate up here in the north, and a group to go down to the Shadowtangle area. Or perhaps one for up here and one to remain here at the camp."IC: Arillan / Toothy BaneArillan peered forward, and saw a flash of color. Was that the cache?IC: Suicavel / ShadowtangleSuicavel looked over to see a plant eating a toa...Well, that was weird. Another longsword, too. The mask? That was gone, devoured by the plant.He shook his head. They kept taking the easy way out!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: "Admittedly, no," Nostala said. "This will be my first hunt. However, this is more of a concern than a relief for me; more caches means that more people will have the possibility to become armed and attack us.""Might we split up into groups for each cache?" Nostala looked at Orssa, who seemed to have appeared behind her. She thought about this, and then nodded, before nodding again as Elynirus offered a similar suggestion."Three groups; I lead one, Greel and Rocky lead one, and you two lead the last. Each of us could take two or three people," she said. "while leaving a couple to guard the ruins and Irriane's body. Then we can meet back here once we've found as many caches as possible." She looked at Greel. "Could that work?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Parched Wastes''I guess so,'' Greel answered while telekinetically removing Irriane's bogy from Rocky's back and laying her on a nearby stone slab. His eyes returned to the map. ''Which group should go to which cache?'' then he considered the plan's ending, where they would meet back up. ''We should survey our prizes after that, see which piece of equipment is better suited for who, and then go after that Patronage member.''IC: Ashring This is the cache spot, according to the map, Reptak said in his head, since no one would hear him without a mouth. His cloud darted in different direction, watching out for any sign of their prize. Meanwhile, Vertan searched in another direction of the cache area. That box must be theirs.

IC: Amalia: Eastern Coast:Amalia propelled herself through the water, cutting though it like butter. Although she was not as fast as Reta, she was an avid swimmer.IC: Orssa: Parched Wastes: "I am fine splitting into temporary groups; we might get all the caches like that," Orssa agreed.

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: Nostala nodded. Turning back to the entrance to the ruins, she surveyed the group. "Plagia and Kairan are still out of it," she noticed. "and I doubt Rynekk will want to leave Plagia behind. So here's what I'm thinking. I'll take the Toa of Magnetism -- since I don't quite know his name yet -- and Elynirus northeast of here, to Ashring. Greel, since you and Darkon both have Rahi to ride, you could head past Shimmering Maze and get the cache off the coast, since it's the farthest away. That would leave Orssa to take Desiana and the two Skakdi guys to Dragon's Roost; if the cache is in the volcano, then Orssa can use his density powers to get to it while the others give him cover. That leaves Rynekk to guard the ruins with Kairan and Plagia's help once they wake up, though I doubt they'll get much trouble while we're gone."She looked around. "That sound fair to everyone?"OOC: Basically,Nostala - Northeast Ashring-Sarkan-ElynirusGreel - Western, offcoast cache-Rocky-Darkon-NorusOrssa - Dragon's Roost cache-Desiana-Zeus-HadesRynekk - Guard the ruins-Kairan-Plagia

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Parched Wastes''Sounds good to me,'' Greel said, once again using telekinesis, though this time on Kairan, picking him up from Rocky's back and putting him on the ground. He made sure to put him in a comfortable position so he could wake up peacefully. Then he mounted himself on Rocky, and beckoned to Darkon and his pet, Norus. They could race their Rahi on the way there!

OOC: Hopefully crazy evil guy dun attack us...IC: Elynirus / Parched WastesElynirus nodded her head, and said, "I could do that." she said. "If we come under attack, you can trust that I will help defend you."She looked at Sarkan and said, "If you run low on elemental energy, which is doubtful, I can give up some of my own and transfer it into elemental energy for you to use. Though if you're not completely toa, now would be the time to suggest it. Any modifications you have would be met with some... side effects."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC - Nostala - Ruins, Parched Waste: The Artanian nodded at Darkon and Greel. "Good luck," she called. Turning to Sarkan and Elynirus, she gestured for them to follow. "Come on; we'll have to hurry if we want to get to that cache first."Leading the way, she exited the building again, heading northeast at a quickened pace.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Elynirus / Parched WastesElynirus followed behind Nostala, breaking out into a run to catch her. "So what do you usually find in these caches?" she asked. "I've stayed to myself during my time here on the island, and have never gone after a cache. Do you have any better of an idea?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes: "No clue," Nostala answered. "From what I've heard-" She jumped over a boulder as she ran. "- the contents can range from tools and weapons-" The Artanian stepped over a small, rotten log. "- to Kanohi and general survival supplies. Something tells me that this sudden influx is going to consist mainly of the latter."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Elynirus / Parched Wastes"Well," said Elynirus, as she avoided a piece of statue that lay on the ground. "If we find any weapons or kanohi, you're more than free to take them. I don't have any expertise in any forms of martial weaponry, and whilst I might be able to use a Kanohi, I've never tested it out."She looked back. "Thank goodness this is night. I'd hate having to run about during the day like this!"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: RynekkRynekk watched solemnly as the three groups left. He looked up, seeing the stars drift aimlessly about the sky.He sighed and sat down on a nearby piece of masonry. Well, at least he could have some quiet time to himself.Rynekk felt himself yawn, as fatigue began to set in. He shook his head fiercely, expelling any thought of sleep from his mind. No time for rest on guard duty.OOC: Open for interaction, I suppose.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: A lone purple flag flapped in the breeze around the Urcanine range, a flatter area of the Bane. The mountains here were mostly just hills making it arguably one of the most hospitable areas. The box was squat and squarish, held to the ground by simple ropes to prevent inquisitive Rahi running off with it. Simple things that didn't stop Arillan. After slashing through them he picked up the cache so he could open it...A two-pronged blade like a Matoran's bident in miniature hissed out the box, striking Arillan on the arm. The wound burnt, a lot more than a wound like that should. And a closer look at the forked weapon revealed the tips were something viscous and slightly green. The cache snapped itself open fully, and a shadowy hologram projected up out of it. It was someone's Kanohi, but kept changing shape depending on how you looked at it. One moment it was a Pakari, the next a Hau..."By picking up this cache you have entered yourself in The Serpent's Game," said the hologram, "You have been poisoned, with liquified Doom Viper venom. In this state it is far less potent, which is why you are not dead right now, but it is much more volatile and unstable. We estimate that you have 24 hours to create the antidote before the venom reaches critical density and becomes gaseous. At which point it will kill you. One part of the antidote is in this cache. You have seven other pieces to collect. Have fun."The hologram vanished, leaving only the cache, its bident 'tongue' dangling limply over the side and a vial of bula juice nestled in its well-cushioned midst...The story was the same in for Vertan at Dragon's Roost, for Grotir in Shadowtangle, for Hexxon in Ashring and for Amalia in the Eastern Sea. Each received the serpent's bite, and was given the message before being left with one eight of an antidote.The Serpent's Game had begun.OOC: I think that covers everyone who was getting a cache. The countdown isn't in realtime, in case you were wondering. I'll be posting updates to keep you informed of how long you have leftIC: "Funny thing about the Shimmering Maze," said Blinding White, "is that all this shimmering crystal makes it one giant mirror. Your attempts to stay hidden are rather pathetic."Umaroth suddenly felt very cold. Was this the icy grip of fear, now that he had lost the advantage of surprise? Was this the shadow of death leering over him as a bad omen?Or, more likely, was Blinding White simply chilling the atmosphere of the place to smoke him out, or freeze him solid if he remained still?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Amalia wasn't the one who was close; She was behind Levacius and Reya.IC: Umaroth: Shimmering Maze:"You seem to think I really do not want to be seen- rather I wanted you to come out!" Umaroth taunted as he crushed Blinding White against the ground with his gravity powers. "You think ice will stop me?! Cold does not bother me!" Umaroth growled as he sped towards Blinding White and jabbed at him with his dagger.

Jontan and Rastaque/Border of Northwestern Parched Wastes and Ashring Traveling to Respective LocationsIC:

The duo's wanderings had led them to this position perfect, considering the new caches and Blinding White. Jontan nodded toward the northwest and then pointed toward the nearby Shimmering Maze. While he grabbed the cache, Rastaque would take out the Patronage member. With that, the hybrid-toa sprinted through the ring. In a short amount of time, he was at the ocean. As he reached it, he brought up some sand to the surface. This he propelled at a rapid speed over the water, with him perched on top of it. Purple flag, purple flag... Where would it be...Rastaque took no time to take off towards the Shimmering Maze. At nearly full strength, he would easily be able to assassinate a single toa within a maze of confusion. Sure, it wasn't Laelius, but the toa of ice was half as good. In little time, he was at the entrance. Using his knowledge, he began to sneak around, taking paths that wouldn't reflect his approach to Blinding White.

Trian and Felix/Ulcanine Range, Toothy BaneIC:

Just to the southeast! Perfect! Felix sprinted through the hills, his sharp eyes looking for the telltale purple flag. It should be close, very close... This would be an easy cache!

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Ashring Hexxon screeched in pain as he was infected with the Doom Viper's toxin. How could this happen? He was a master of Poison, taken from the deadly Lerahk itself! It's another sick joke from the Shepherds, just like my previous cache. He had begun to panic; how was he supposed to survive - his main goal on this island. No, don't panic. You only need to find the others; one is already close to you, by Dragon's Roost. Hexxon activaded his mask, still careful to not teleport into a lavapool. He would arrive at the next cache soon. IC: AshringVertan's mouth was closed as he felt the burn, he dared not scream - a warrior doesn't scream. He cursed at himself for being greedy, for heading for this cache. He continued doing so at the Shepherds - his masters - they had betrayed him to their games.Reptak had floated over to see the cache, but was frightened to see the poison enter Vertan. That was definately not a good thing; if Vertan died, he couldn't use his powers, he wouldn't be allied with Patronage. They wouldn't have anything stopping them from bringing his demise onto him.There was a flash of light that surprised both the Skakdi and cloud. A very tall being stood where no one was before. At first glance, he appeared to be a Toa, but neither could recall seeing a Toa of this height, or that... spiky. He looked powerful as well, with his staff, and his satchel of Kanohi, and cache...Cache!Vertan propelled himself at the Toa, trying to grab the bula juice. But the Toa seemed faster; he dodged, grabbing the Skakdi by the arm, and let go...A bright green liquid dripped from his hand, and there it was on Vertan's arm too; a green-colored handprint. That didn't seem good either.''Congratulations, Skakdi,'' Hexxon told the two. Yes, he sensed the mind in that cloud of crystal, and it was scared and furious. ''You've just been infected twice. But you see, my poison is different; it can be treated faster, but I know the cure that you don't. I would steal your cache and make life easier, but I have this terrible social problem; I don't want to be seen by others. You carry my cache with you while I conceal myself. That way, you can't run off with my part of the antidote, and I can't leave you with your part - that's the reason for your poisoning. Now let's go. We have others to find, before they leave their current spots.''With that, he tossed his cache to the bewildered Vertan, and diappeared, reappearing a short distance away.''Come on!'' he called.Vertan, not wanting to die, followed, still cursing at everything, with Reptak flying behind.IC: Eastern SeaReya watched as Amalia was infected with the venom. Well, that was sad, but at least it wasn't her.I have quite enough to deal with now, she thought angrily.Then she remembered her cache contained antivenoms, the one back from Shadowtangle.They probably won't work here, but I'll see what I can find when they gather. Though the other poisoned slaves gathering wasn't a good thing for her and Levacius. So they should probably wait on the boat, bring Amalia to other locations while doing so.IC: Parched WastesGreel sped with Rocky to the northwestern cache in the sea. Darkon and Norus were probably behind, and so Greel would surely win the race. He wasn't certain if Rocky could swim, but bigger cats might not care about being in water. The fact that everyone else who captured a cache was infected was unknown to him. So, he had no idea he might be running into a trap.

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC - Nostala - Parched Wastes; northeastern border to Ashring: Nostala nodded at Elynirus's comment, smiling. "I'll keep that in mind." As they approached the border of the two areas of the island, where dead forestland ended and was replaced by burnt, volcanic soil, Nostala slowed, activating her mask to blend in better. Her body and mask shape changed, Miru-shaped Kanohi becoming more angular, more rock like in appearance, while her body turned gray and black with red undertones -- a camouflage for the terrain.Carefully, she felt the ground in front of her with her staff, testing its stability before stepping forward. She looked at the map; the cache would be close by. Nodding at Sarkan and Elynirus, she continued forward, searching for any indication of the cache's presence.OOC: Oh, hey, Emissary; I forgot to mention this before, but Rynekk might find it a good idea to try and fortify the ruins a bit more. Just a thought. :PAnd I must offer my thanks to Hexxon for taking the poison before Nostala got a chance to do so... =P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Amalia: Eastern Coast:Amalia clutched her poisoned arm. It throbbed with pain, pain that was seeping through her veins. She mentally screamed in agony. She shot out of the water, taking a couple of rahi and plants with her. They began to spin rapidly, then flying into the air. OOC: The bad part is I did not even touch or see the cache :( .

Jontan/Off the Coast of Northwestern AshringIC:

He was close, very close. That didn't take too long. Now, where was the flag. If it wasn't on the surface, Jontan would scan the ocean below until he found a flag. The Akaku was so useful.

Rastaque/Shimmering MazeIC:

Rastaque could hear battle. Typical. Whenever there was a member of Team Patronage, others gathered around. Making sure that his reflection did not appear by taking careful, slow steps at perfect, angles, he was now very close. If it was day time, he would have no chance. However, as the night was much darker, he used the shadow to his advantage, keeping himself from being mirrored. He was only a few turns away... He pulled four needles out, ready to fling them at the heartlights and the heads of the two that were battling. Oh, so easy.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

OOC: I have a similar question about the antidote, as I also retrieved one. Not gonna work I assume?IC: Arillan / Toothy BaneArillan cursed at his carelessness. Yes, he was familiar with this toxin, though he had never used a less than fully potent form before.He rushed along the coast, to Have Cove. He had to get that next piece of the antidote!IC: Levacius / Eastern SeasLevacius swam up out of the water and activated his jetpacks before leaving, thus flying out of the water."Blast it!" he shouted, before continuing on with an number of foreign swears that Amalia wasn't even familiar with - though with telepathy she could guess at their meaning, he supposed.He looked onwards. "We need to sail north." he said. "Our only problem is whether or not we'll have enough antidote for everyone who just got caught in this game. Though if we don't..."He looked forward grimly and said, "Well, I haven't gotten to kill a whole group of seven for quite a while now.""Of course!" he almost shouted. "The Shepherds took a blacksmith, likely whoever was forging our equipment! Which means, of course, that we're not getting any weapons. Blast it!"IC: Elynirus / AshringElynirus looked around the rocks, trying to find the cache. What she found was a bunch of black iron rods stuck in the group, attached to broken ropes."We're too late." she said. "Looks like the cache was already taken thank Mata-Nui."OOC: Well, let's see how this plays out...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC/Kinika/CacheKinika slid up to the cache, in time to yelp and jump back as Grotir was "bit" by what was meant to look like a tongue. After a hologram appeared and said something, it was revealed the Grotir was poisoned and had twenty-four hours to find the rest of a cure.The Matoran's hand gripped the small projector. He could reprogram this thing... "So... You want to split the Bula Juice?" He was hoping she'd say no, and let him have it. His throat felt so dry.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC - Nostala - Ashring: "Darn," Nostala said, disappointed. She sighed, crossing her arm. "I suppose I shouldn't be so surprised... Oh well. Maybe the others will have better luck and not find any." She turned. "Let's head back, before someone stumbles on Rynekk."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Amalia: Eastern Coast:Amalia could not believe this was happening. Her adrenaline was high, making her jittery and ferocious. " I will get that antidote if it is the last thing I'll do. Here, let me sail the boat for once," Amalia said coldly as her eyes glowed a vibrant pink and lifted the boat, shaking Terizov, who jumped off into the air to assess the situation. "All of you.... GET IN!" Amalia screeched as the ship's sails folded themselves.

IC: Levacius / Eastern SeaLevacius' eyes narrowed in. "Listen, you!" he barked, catching everybody's attention with its force. "I am the captain of the ship. I will help you. But I've critically injured lieutenants who I'd known for over 20,000 years for trying things far less than that."He landed on the ship, and took the wheel. "Now, you unhand my sails, or Mata-Nui help you with what comes next. We go north along the coast. Do anything you can to speed this tub up, but don't even think to ever give a command to anyone on this ship again!"As he stared at Amalia, it wasn't the tactician, or the warrior, or the optimistic. It was a sheer piercing glare that had once sent enemies running.IC: Elynirus / AshringElynirus nodded, before turning back and beginning the return walk. "So do you think the others have had worse better luck than us?" she asked.IC: Arillan / Mountains Near Haven CoveArillan began looking around the mountains west of Haven Cove. There - the purple flag. Mask of gravity on - he didn't want to get any more of the poison - he attempted to open it up so he could get the second part of the cure.OOC: Debating whether or not to bring Suicavel out... if I isolate the people with the cure parts, I could effectively kill seven enemies. But I would lose Arillan....Nah. I'm not that evil or willing to lose the assassin.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Amalia wasn't the one who was close; She was behind Levacius and Reya.

You were still there though, and moving slower means you were probably more likely to see it. Plus I wanted to avoid poisoning multiple characters from one player, so poisoned one of yours instead of a second from Levacius or a third from MagnusIC: Jontan's x-ray vision allowed him to spot the cache's underwater resting place, held by both buoy and anchor so that it was suspended in the waterIC: Arillan's safety measures worked. The lashing tongue of the booby-trapped cache struck out at thin air, droplets of venom falling harmlessly to the floor. The cache itself seemed to contain some sort of mechanical device. The mysterious hologram was saying something about it being a device for safely mixing the components to the antidoteIC: As Umaroth's dagger struck, Blinding White seemed to crack and fragment...before the cracks spread to the air around him, cluing Umaroth in to the fact that he'd just stabbed a crystal reflection. Oh, right, mirrors...More Blinding Whites started to appear, in waals, ceiling, any crystal facet that could hold an image. The Toa appeared to everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. On the other hand, just as Blinding White was hidden by this hall of images, so was Umaroth. That was probably why Blinding White was freezing the whole area rather than just stabbing him with an icicle.

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Grotir stood up with a smirk even as her arm burned. So they'd poisoned her, had they? A good challenge this was indeed.Without even looking at Kinika, she took the capped bula vial and put it in her holster. "No, we need it all. We're going to, because we're going to have to share it with others," admitted the hybrid reluctantly. "Take the projector for yourself, though. I'm going after the next one."Turning, she loped right into a group of tightly-bunched trees--And reappeared after a short series of teleportations at the purple dot to the southeast. There, Grotir proceeded to search for the cache, this time using her macuahuitl's edges to rid the area of any obstructions and its wood base to use as a lever and trip the trap when she found it. If the tongue couldn't reach her when she found the box, she wouldn't get poisoned further.OOC: I'm not sure which ones Arillan got, so correct me if Grotir wouldn't see a purple dot on the map there. I'm guessing she'll find Arillan.Also assuming the bula vial has a cap.-The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC:

And I must offer my thanks to Hexxon for taking the poison before Nostala got a chance to do so... =P

Parugi: Yeah, don't mention it - ever. :PIC: AshringGreel and Rocky dashed through Ashring, coming close to the volcanic shore. According to the map, the northwestern cache was just some ways off the coast.So, this is Ashring, he said to himself as they leapt over a stream of lava, his eyes taking in all the heat and magma. Probably one of the most dangerous places on the island. I doubt many people come here.There, up ahead, was the end of Ashring, water splashing onto the lava and turning it to rock. ''Stay here, Rocky,'' Greel told his pet. Hopefully Darkon wasn't far behind, because they had a little swimming to do. IC: AshringHexxon, Vertan, and Reptak - still in his cloud form - had traveled along the coast of the Ashring, heading for the underwater cache east of the fiery region. The three stood on the shore, the cache wasn't very far out at all, and so they could see the Griffon II in the distance.''They must be searching for the underwater cache,'' the Psionics Toa said, pointing at the ship. ''We have to get to them.''''Why not try this?'' Vertan growled, rasining his had into the air. A huge column of fire was ejected from his claw, the flames piercing through the layer of thick, black smoke overhead, stretching high into the sky. It illuminated the night, signaling to the boat at sea. The Skakdi would focus on it for only a few minutes, so not as to waste Elemental energy.Hexxon reached out and snatched his cache from Vertan. If the others saw the sign, then he should hold onto his prize. He didn't think the Skakdi of Patronage could hold two box while pumping heat into the air. Plus, he didn't want somone else taking it during a fight, if one should come up.IC: Eastern SeaReya stood onboard the ship with the team, once again using water to push them to their next location. Though a pillar of fire on the coast of Ashring made her look that way.''Hey, look,'' she said, pointing to the shore. ''What do you think it is?'' Edited by Magnus Greel

OOC: No, you reached the one that I hadn't reached yet.OOC: @TPTI; What I meant and (I assume) Magnus Greel meant were that we found Antivenoms in previous caches. Doubtful they would work on such a potent toxin?IC: Arillan / Toothy Bane - Shadowtangle BorderArillan, having surged forward in his quest, came across a tall hybrid being - some kind of Vortixx type creature attempting to open the cache."Whether or not there's enough of a cure, I cannot be sure. But if there's not, I can't afford to share it with these beings!"Arillan took steady aim with his bow the darkness as Grotir attempted to get the cache open. Once the hybrid was thoroughly distracted with his work - judging by his caution, he was trying to do the same thing Arillan was - he let the arrow fire. Controlling the winds so that it would fly silently, faster, and be much more accurate, he would only have to wait a few seconds to determine a hit.IC: Levacius / Ashring Coast"Well, judging by the trajectory of the non-existent sun to the moon and a thing called logic, either someone is trying to signal us, or there's a battle going on between people who want the cache."He turned to the others. "For this, I turn to you three for suggestions on what to do."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Amalia: Eastern Coast:The ship dropped harmlessly to the ground. "Forgive me- I want to live.." Amalia said weakly.IC: Umaroth: Shimmering Maze:"I guess this will be a battle of trickey, is it not?" Umaroth said as he shattered the mirror with his fist. He then walked around the maze, knowing finding Blinding White would be another trap.IC: Orssa: Ashring:By the time Orssa and his group got back to Dragon's Roost, there was no cache. Orssa frowned that he and his team had failed, but kept on going. He and his group trekked back to the ruins.

OOC: All right. Some action!IC: Darkon & Norus / Getting Cache with Greel Norus used his earth powers to catapult him self next to greel. Seeing the water, Darkon flicked his hand, and a metal bridge was constructed, lowering his elemental energy to 4/5ths full.IC: Zeus & Hades / Was just getting Cache with Orssa Hades stopped, and called to Orssa. "Why are we leaving? We can fight for the cache! Me and my brother are talented in retrieval and such!"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: The stone shattered against Grotir. She didn't even turn aroundThe hybrid then opened her holster with one hand even as she searched and held out her vial within her immense clawed hand. "Kill me if you wish; I doubt you can do so in such a way that I will not crush this even as I die." While she wanted a good fight, she guessed this guy was after the antidotes, too. And therefore, she couldn't risk battling him-judging by the direction the arrow came from, he had probably acquired an antidote already. In combat, she'd probably crush such a thing without realizing it.

[Profiles]